ITT: Games only (You) remember

ITT: Games only (You) remember

Attached: outland.jpg (1650x2250, 433K)

never beat this. it kinda sucked.
Anyone remember Nexuiz?

game's great but suffers from one of the least memorable art directions ever in any metroidvania

I 100%'d it. Actually added an user from Yea Forums to get the co-op achievement.
It kind of sucked. Massive pacing problems that made the game fucking drag, and despite the potential the heavily mythos/tribal setting is, the rote dual-world mechanic and light storytelling meant it felt like a bunch of "been there, done that." Plus every area kind of looked the same.

Not Housemarque's best that's for sure. I kind of flew through it on autopilot without ever feeling challenged or excited, all the elements are extremely shallow and it doesn't do anything interesting with the Ikaruga ripff gimmick. Ikaruga itself had an actually interesting scoring system to go along with the basic bitch color switching, this game has nothing like that. Only thing I vaguely remember is the final boss being cool.

I didnt beat it either. I played solo. I'm sure it's better co-op. I had nexuiz on xbox 360 but it was dead.

Art was great you pleb.

Co-op has really bad netcode. Tried on 360 and PS3...just laggy no matter what. Not sure about the newer PC version. Hopefully they fixed it.

>ITT: Games only (You) remember
I rememver it

Attached: 81MHtxgisAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (916x1174, 227K)

Beat it, was pretty alright, nice art/aesthetic, levels were pretty forgettable, nothing mindblowing, but nothing bad.

I remember liking the art but got bored really fast.

art direction, not the art itself.

The only good movie game

Attached: 6-6.jpg (800x600, 60K)

Everyone remembers that

Haha I made my gf play through that co-op with me and bitched at her for sucking so much. I think she cheated on me after that. I later gave it to a kid at gamestop cuz they offered me 25 cents for it

Trye lies the the best movie gamw

>not picking dorf and flashbanging everything
Shame about the minigun though, most useless one i've seen in vidya

Attached: 1560968548295.jpg (640x912, 147K)

Anyone around here besides me ever play this jank ass game? It was... all right.

I remember a friend saying I should buy it so we could play it together and I was like nah, not my style and he got sad over it.

Attached: NPUB30106.jpg (160x184, 17K)

Looks like a Guitar Hero spinoff

OG Trophy hunters remember this game very well. 11 golds, 1 platinum, piss easy to achieve in a short amount of time.

Speaking of which the arcade game of it seems to be in every fucking movie theater known to mankind

Attached: terminator_salvation_arcade_game_42_inch__30693.1487216002.png (628x989, 736K)

>2019... I am... forgotten...

Attached: 220px-From_Dust_cover.png (220x274, 131K)

Attached: 59d58e6012293.jpg (750x563, 354K)

Basically Diablo: YOOOOOOOOOO edition, with the added gimmick of controlling a squad instead of one character

Attached: 1556109226824.jpg (800x985, 146K)