Just bought a Gameboy Advance with a backlight mod and IPS screen. Post your favorite gameboy and gameboy advance games

Just bought a Gameboy Advance with a backlight mod and IPS screen. Post your favorite gameboy and gameboy advance games.

Attached: file.png (794x529, 500K)

I emulate gba games on my vita

I've got a shit camera, but this is what I'm working with. Everdrive has a few games on it, and I'm finishing up DQ 3

Attached: P_20190912_012703.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

How well does gameboy emulation work on a gba anyways? Any noticeable difference?

i dont notice any difference at all, the thing is basically a flash cart that can hold as many games as your micro usb can fit. it can use NES emulators too, but i havent tried that

Finished DQ 1 on GBC yesterday and I really liked it. Now I’m about to start DQ 2 and I know this will be a wild ride. I’m also playing Astro Boy and it’s amazing

2 has some real bullshit moments, 3 is the best one on GBC

nice purchase. GBA was a great handheld, and its even better with the backlight.

The real obvious ones for me are Harvest Moon: FoMT, Tactics: Ogre, FFTA, Golden Sun 1 & 2. My favorite hidden gem is Shining Soul II, it's a fun little action RPG with a bunch of different classes.

2 on mobile is much more tolerable

Does that still run on batteries

I know user. I also have the Monster games if I’m getting angry at 2
Not gonna buy the game again when I already have it

Attached: 702E58EC-53E3-49CE-89B8-5A35768A2D0E.jpg (2048x1536, 704K)

Drill Dozer is my favorite GBA game

That's a good choice considering it's the best GBA game. I have never felt more satisfied using any shoulder buttons than while playing Drill Dozer.

Want one of these so bad. The comfort of the original GBA but the good screen of the Ags-101.

they have tons of them on etsy, or if you can do the soldering it isnt hard at all. some of them you can buy even have usb charging

Blessed thread

Attached: Pokemon-Gold-Version.jpg (768x768, 92K)

get an english mother 3 cart

if you arent going to buy legit games there is zero reason to not just get a flash cart

Can confirm it’s max comfy. Got mine for my birthday. 75 bucks well spent

Attached: 16305393-7222-4391-88BB-4CAB3603C3FD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

I forget Etsy has more than just dumb wire wall art.
May have to get one of these. I keep my pink DS lite just for my gameboy games.

Back when YuGiOh made sense to me.

.. actually I'm gonna go play this now

Attached: gba_yu-gi-oh_eternal_duelist_soul_p_9cumkg.jpg (300x300, 36K)

>Try to play on my sp again.
>Screen is too small

Better off playing a rom on my vita and then pstv when i need it on the big screen.

>he stretches GBC games
Fuck off

I do what I want

Attached: 1528822109593.png (600x600, 165K)

i used to as a kid because i thought more was better. it hurts me now

I bet you shit in urinals

I shit at home you savage

Based thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-155224.png (1440x2560, 3.44M)

ive got a custom fire emblem GBA coming in from korea, with charger port and AGS-101 screen

What system do you like to use for emulating older games?
Thinking about getting an old PSP and just making that my portable SNES.

GNU ("Linux") PC.

Waiting for gba ed x6 to come out. It’s been a long wait. I do have the gb ed x6 though

i forget what the X7 was going to do, im pretty content with my X5 though

this is hot shit. How about an original gameboy as well?

>OG Gameboy
Big brother broke it. Guess I can always buy one but I loved that one.

Attached: 1525249851066.png (218x316, 37K)

For me, it's Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Attached: Ffta-marche.jpg (902x985, 96K)

feel ya. My old batteries splurged all over mine, so I thought I had to throw it out. I are retard.

Nice, I want that exact GBA mod but they're too expensive prebuilt on ebay, and I'm too retarted to do it myself.

Attached: 😂.gif (498x278, 1.3M)