I probably hate Americans more than anyone else here...

I probably hate Americans more than anyone else here, I would not hesitate to straight up KILL every American poster here, man or woman, adults and children, if I saw them on the streets. I would curbstomp them until their faces are nothing but MUSH and steal their wallets so nobody could identify their mangled, broken bodies, leaving their families in extreme emotional pain. Then I would visit their funeral, shit in their casket in font of their own beloved ones and then kill every single one of the funeral guests because I would assume they are American and all Americans are NIGGERS

Attached: United_States_of_America.png (470x231, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1AKG2XAD8iC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED

Attached: 1564909920640.png (400x400, 38K)

Have sex.

Alright Abdul, we get it, your goat just got droned.

t. micropenis

I just hate when they suck jews cock

obsessed

best thread on Yea Forums right now

Why are American scum so predictable? Is it the nigger blood?

obese

I just wish all the Jews would stay in Israel, and never leave. But sadly it's in their blood to fuck up a country within.

Ok fag.

I'm not American.

Thank you for your time, I love you too.
GOD BLess the USA

Attached: 7a5.gif (482x800, 29K)

Yes Muhamed, only americans hate you and your shitty goat mixed genes.

t. rotting-smegma-coated micropenis

you're not white hernandez

They just need to get range banned from Yea Forums before the 2020 election. I'm kinda sick of seeing Amerilards or Canadians complaining about Trump all the time like it affects the rest of us.

nigger blood? This is pure Aryan right here

In your head, rent free

Attached: IMG_0273.jpg (500x329, 41K)

Attached: 76068882.png (625x626, 30K)

/pol/ is a containment board for amerimutts. I hope they stay there

You need help.

I fucking love America. I always find myself singing along to the American national anthem at sport games moreso than my own, and I have a playlist that is literally filled with American patriot songs. My love affair with America started at a young age when I went down to Virginia to see my relatives. Everything about the USA is just so pure and amazing.

And then there's Canada, the country that I'm from. Throughout human history, I don't think that there has been a civilization which has been more fucking irrelevant than Canada. We get mocked on the world stage and we have nothing to be nationally proud of, our teams can't even win at fucking hockey.

I want to become American, I NEED to become American. How the fuck do I erase the Canada out of my system and become a full blown American citizen. I will do anything.

Attached: 1493940787456.jpg (1280x1235, 424K)

t.el goblino de las americas

Attached: 1568179161719.jpg (794x702, 112K)

Lol I'm not reading all of that.

Too bad gun beats fist
Stay mad you fucking slave of the world

I hate jews

Most of us do too.

it's the natural state of man. I would be concerned if you didn't.

ok here’s your (you)

Would be weird if you didn't.

ow the edge

But amerimutts are slaves for Western Europeans like me. They die in the Middle East for me so that I can live a comfy life
Thank you for your service

i never get tired of internet tough guy posts

Oh believe me, if we Americans did meet with with you, we would chop your Europoor ass into pieces and put your head on a pike.

Attached: Mr.Shekelberg!.jpg (1438x1079, 131K)

Holy fucking BASED!! I say this as an American citizen, as I'm sure you do as well. Keep fighting the good fight for the CIA, FBI, and NSA.

Attached: 1565412520374.png (600x601, 118K)

Attached: america vs japan.png (1632x1006, 1.18M)

So americans are still stuck in the Middle Ages, huh?
No wonder you people look so primal to us first worlders

americans are indoctrinated to love israel so i dont know what are you trying to say here

Sure, go ahead and shoot me with your knife. Hope you got a license for it lol

Attached: Blitz_GG.png (644x644, 35K)

>I probably hate Americans more than anyone else here, I would not hesitate to straight up KILL every American poster here, man or woman, adults and children, if I saw them on the streets. I would curbstomp them until their faces are nothing but MUSH and steal their wallets so nobody could identify their mangled, broken bodies, leaving their families in extreme emotional pain. Then I would visit their funeral, shit in their casket in font of their own beloved ones and then kill every single one of the funeral guests because I would assume they are American and all Americans are NIGGERS
he states on an anonymous image/text board whose servers are in America and would be shut-down just about anywhere else due to other nations having fewer/no Freedom of Speech protections

It's pretty damn easy my dude. Just transfer jobs or come work over here for a while. You can also marry someone over here too.

Basically as long as you work hard, treat your neighbors with kindness and show common courtesy, you're welcome here. Come on over.

I don't even think about you at all

Don't compare Taro to anyone else on Earth, because that man is a space alien who has mind controlled numerous people in Japan to make games and waifus for him.

>first worlders
Whatever you say, Muhammad.

sure buddy

There's no freedom in the usa. No healthcare, 80% of people live paycheck to paycheck, the media is controlled by the government, freedom of speach doesn't exist and much more.
The american dream never existed

Attached: 3rd world country.png (1278x1152, 1.73M)

cute subby canadian. will take bullet for when someone shoots up a movie theater we're in

Attached: 1451094193242.gif (422x368, 388K)

Dear anonymous poster:

I was attempting to express in an indirect manner, using a humorous image, that the original poster of this thread is, in fact, a jew.

Sincerely,
An anonymous poster

Whatever helps you cope Hernandez

Look at this thread lol... Why are Americans so fucking pathetic?

Why are americans like this?

Attached: 1567238425758.jpg (1242x2208, 412K)

>the media is controlled by the government
lol

Seethe that your country will never be as good as the US.

I'm not gonna back down while you bad mouth the greatest nation in the world.

You'd probably get shot before you manage any of that.

The USA is a nightmare, but I really hope you don't live in the UK. The UK is 100% Orwell now.

vocaroo.com/i/s1AKG2XAD8iC

I'd rather die than live in a third world country like the usa. It literally looks like Brazil

Um Sweetie

Attached: ur a nigger.png (1766x1092, 217K)

fucking based
foreigners are just mad they can't stop us

nigger

Thankfully I don't live in the UK. Anglo countries are shit and filled with ugly and dumb people

Reminder to everyone.

Attached: nationalities on the moon.jpg (625x409, 39K)

why the fuck do you lads reply to these threads goddamn
bet you complain that Yea Forums sucks in other threads too

Okay tough guy then step up and do it bitch nigga. You're posting that on a video games board, not even a good board to get attention. If you want to get noticed by glow in the dark go to /pol/. Otherwise, you're a bitchass who won't do shit.

Attached: 55443332_10211417556153709_4991083350383919104_n.jpg (480x487, 30K)

No we ship muslims by the thousands to your countries to make ours look better.

I wish /vint/ would come back

based. mutts are pure useless insects that just ruin video games. fuck amerimutts and their faggotism.

Yeah, we know you live in a shithole compared to the good old USA.

Did you know that the hdi was adapted to make the usa look better than it actually is? Before the hdi, there was a different measurement that put the usa around the same place as Russia, Brazil and Eastern European countries. Americans didn't like that so they implemented the hdi

>Thinks he is normal

So we could expose 3rd worlders and canadians as the biggest baitniggers on the board again?

We're reaching unprecedented based levels here.

Attached: 1553444485461.png (200x200, 53K)

This

But Russia won the Space wars, walking on the moon is only one accomplishment

Reminder that americans:
>Have no healthcare
>Are poorer than you
>Have no job security
>Are niggers

>be amerimutt
>get socially killed because they didnt put tranny flags in their games or just critisised it

Imagine being an Amerimutt soi faggot
Nothing but fucking gay.

fag

You should visit a different country sometime. Oh wait you're an amerimutt and too poor to do so

I rode with Robert E. Lee for three years, thereabout
Got wounded in four places, and starved at Fort Lookout
I caught the Rheumatism a-campin' in the snow,
but I killed a chance of yankees, and I'd like to kill some mo'.

OH I'M A GOOD OL' REBEL, NOW THAT'S JUST WHAT I AM.
AND FOR THIS YANKEE NATION, I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN.
I'M PROUD I FOUGHT AGAIN' HER, I'D ONLY WISHED WE'D WON,
I AIN'T ASK ANY PARDON FOR ANYTHIN' I'D DONE.

Attached: Product_805.jpg (240x240, 28K)