Why can't the Japan make a game without weebanizing it?

Why can't the Japan make a game without weebanizing it?

Attached: 11111111.png (695x441, 286K)

Attached: west-vs-japan.jpg (2899x2354, 431K)

they have to pander to virgins to buy their games

Is there a word that has less meaning now than "weeb"? Shit has been butchered

Pick any buzzword Yea Forums likes to throw around. "Cuck" is probably up there.

Soul

Both are shit

This through my brain for a twirl

MAGA

>weeb has been butchered
How? It has a pretty specific well-established meaning

ever since the japs have gotten ahold of pokemon its been down hill, i miss the days where it was made in the west that actually had fuckin' quality to it, i fucking hate weebs so goddamn much, meh oh well not much you can fuckin' do y'all

That actually made me laugh user. Here is your (You) for that legitimately funny bait that you blessed me with.

Oh really?

Hey Yea Forums, define the word "weeb" in 3 sentences or less.

Really, then why is OP --and plenty of others-- using "weeb" as a shorthand for Japanese, in spite of that "well-established" meaning?

protip anime isnt weeb. japanese video games aren't weeb either.

Piece of shit -usually neckbeard prominent- tendency to cheap and low-effort anime-related cringe obsession

I actually found that game Super Evolution by jia qi xiong pretty cute that took that concept of yours OP

Anything folded over 1000 times.

why are weebs getting so defensive over being called weebs?

Nope try again

Because you say so?

Attached: 1559628627715.jpg (480x470, 20K)

The ones on the top are literally Japanese, and the bottom ones shitty fanart by some American weeaboo.

I remember when it used to refer to cringy japanophiles who used to wear Naruto headbands. I bet most of the kiddies who refer to themselves as weebs don't even realize that it was a term made by Yea Forums to seperate themselves from the sorts of anime fans they didn't like. Hey, remember when "hiding your power level" was a thing?

Not even close, the meaning has changed drastically to where the original intent of the word has been totally lost. At least "cuck' still retains the intent of the insult, even if it's in widespread use.

>weeb use to mean anyone who thinks they know everything about Japan because they learnt phrases like BAKA and kawaii desu nee~ and what they mean
to
>person who watches and likes anime

Attached: weebthenandnow.png (800x454, 38K)

Isn't it just the new term for 'wapanese'?

Short for weeaboo

What's funny is that Japanese girls have standards, lol. If you can't get tail in America, you won't be getting any in Japan. If you get tail in America, it's even EASIER in the Japan. That's how it works.

Liking the stuff japan produces isn't being a weeaboo. Weeaboo once meant being obsessed with the culture and region of japan so much to the point of wishing to be japanese and wanting the japan experience and disregard who they originally where.
Now it's the short and sweet way to say you like anime a lot.

>don't even realize that it was a term made by Yea Forums to seperate themselves from the sorts of anime fans they didn't like.
you're close but it wasn't Yea Forums

Attached: keIMYaS.jpg (600x547, 34K)

Have a blessed day user. May you succeed in all what you do

someone say weeaboo?

I bet you'd know, huh?

Wapanese and Weeaboo were synonimous.

It's like Wigger before people forgot that was a thing. It essentually describes a retard obsessed with Japan and Japanese things, despite knowing very little about it, and only being exposed to its culture through anime, AND then acting elitist about it too. Literally watch the Sakuracon ad, that's basically weebs in general. People who conflate Otaku culture to the whole of Japan, circlejerk to it, but also don't really know anything but simple words like Kawaii (pronouncing it Kowai), and Baka, mixing cringy anime words with regular English speech. FFS, we used to share weeaboo cringe back in the day, how do you not remember it?

Yes, I would. Cause I actually live in Japan, and I never had problems getting laid before then either.

Stop

>OP makes bait thread
>People instantly derail it into a definition war
I'm actually not suprised anymore.

Of course. Do you also play mh and beat your wife?

I just remember 'weaboo' superseding 'wapanese' and the latter falling out of vocabulary altogether.
You went from the first sentence stating the words were synonymous, to the last sentence acting as if I didn't know they were synonymous. Motherfucker, we all laughed at those "anime club" college stories together.

Stop what user? Bless you too btw. Good luck in all your endeavors

Wigger is such a shitty word just call them niggers if they're ghetto trash regardless of colour

I don’t get it, you all say “weeb” doesn’t have an established meaning yet you seem to imply that it’s consistently used in a certain way. So does it have a meaning or doesn’t it?

>I'm actually not suprised anymore.
if you've been here long enough you'd know this isn't anything new

Like it or not, this is actually the true meaning of weeaboo.

Attached: PBF071-Weeaboo.gif (900x300, 76K)

I play MH, yeah, but I don't have a wife. Why would I want a wife?

Cause you said "new" word. I'd hardly call weeb a new term, Even if it's lost all meaning.

From what I recall, like weebs, wiggers tried really hard to fit in with Ghetto culture, even if they weren't. I remember rich suburban kids in my Middle school acting like wiggers cause they wanted to feel cool and liked rap.

>Japan
>weebanizing
What.

>Cause you said "new" word. I'd hardly call weeb a new term, Even if it's lost all meaning.
"New" being relative to the older one. I've lost track of time being in this shithole, but no matter how you twist it, "weeb" is newer than "wapanese" by several years.

It HAD a meaning. It got lost completely when anime fans from reddit started to uniroically refer to themselves as "weebs" not realizing it was meant to be an insult for morons who lacked self-awareness, not a term for anyone wanting to fit in with the anime fandom.

>The ones on the top are literally Japanese, and the bottom ones shitty fanart by some American weeaboo.

Attached: the joke.png (425x404, 24K)

waifu, something twitterfags will never understand

Yeah, I can agree with that. I just thought you were a newfag saying weeb was a new word cause you might have recently heard it from some animetubber like Mother's Basement, when it's been in use here for well over a decade now.

My mistake though.

Nah, waifu was always tongue-in-cheek, then a bunch of mentally ill morons made a cult around it, then it went back to just being a joke.

I got the joke, it's just shitty bait.

wtf both top and bottom are chinese

>It got lost completely when anime fans from reddit started to uniroically refer to themselves as "weebs"
I blame that filthyfrank video

>Hey, remember when "hiding your power level" was a thing?
Hiding your powerlevel is a /pol/ meme to tell retards to never go full nazi sperg in public.

You retard, those are North Korean designs.

>Hiding your powerlevel is a /pol/ meme
Holy shit tell me this is bait.

I blame filthyfrank as a whole. """""""Ironic"""""" culture is also to blame. No one's allowed to genuinely like something without some veil of irony to wave off any criticisms

weebs are western losers,
they are being japanese
this thread is awful

Attached: letter.png (720x942, 708K)

Of course it's bait, you fucking newfag. Nobody is this retarded.

cope

>6, 7, 5
You tried.

brb sudoku

Attached: 14084552-Businessman-man-with-hand-gun-Stock-Photo.jpg (861x1300, 164K)

Literally any other meme word that's used anywhere online frequently in a casual manner
Like kino or waifu

>"""""""Ironic"""""" culture is also to blame. No one's allowed to genuinely like something without some veil of irony to wave off any criticisms
But that's Yea Forums in a nutshell. Wait a fucking minute

>I was born in the wrong country

>I want to go to japan in there i'm cool just like sasuke

>onegai call me ken-sama

>waifu
I'm still mad. Fucking ironic weebs.

>he hasn't transcended irony yet
get with the fucking times bucko, most people are pretty sincere here save shills and shitposters

Just post more pokemon as cute girls already

Attached: flygon and garchomp.png (1500x1725, 2.37M)

Nips cant be dweebs, this is like calling a dindu a wigger

If I could only get laid in one, which one would it be?

Both are Japanese

no they're not retard shut the fuck up

That's gay user.

2/10 bait, made me respond, but didn't make me angry, check my 7

>Nobody is this retarded.
You say that, but experience has taught me otherwise.

Attached: shitposter.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

nice and checked

Attached: checked 7.jpg (544x499, 42K)

Because emotional stunted, arrested developmentally manchildren are their target audience.