Thoughts on Josephine?

Thoughts on Josephine?

Attached: Josephine.jpg (400x400, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J8py4twwaWw?t=26
youtu.be/24jiebsDMbc?t=2317
youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/1008
ineeddiversegames.org/2015/11/10/lets-talk-about-modding-shall-we-specifically-white-vivienne-and-straight-dorian-mods-in-dainquisition/
el.gravatar.com/cypheroftyr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Halfnigger mutt. Not even once.

Pleasant romance.
Was disappointed her and Cass didn't get a marriage option in Trespasser.

Reminder !

Attached: 1565362628537.jpg (1400x1000, 773K)

More like JoseFINE

she literally just gets uglier from game to game, and not even because she's older

>he didn't want to see Leliana's beautiful bare breasts in the Frostbite engine
user...

worst girl

Funny enough Inquisition was the only game I found her tolerable, at least there she was portrayed as competent and ruthless if a bit murder happy, as opposed to a loonie nonce

I thought she was cute, and that having a diplomat GF would also be super useful.

>I'M SHADOWBROKE-I MEAN, SPYMASTER NOW
>"torture" scene in full armor
>melees 3 opponents in plate armor with a bow

inquisition ruined her

ok

Munched my dorfs carpet real good

Inquisition Leliana is not Leliana.

dios mio el goblino!

proofs?

Thoughts?

Attached: 837.png (676x1044, 609K)

Leliana is for Tabris ONLY !

This does not please the Maker..

I prefer the mod that gives certain female armor sets gigantic hooters

I'm talking big honking honkers

The age of Bioware is over anons
Now is the age of the Spiders

Bioware makes people ugly in their games on purpose and it sucks because I think Inquisition is solid. Sera is probably the most punchable face of all time, bitch is so annoying I didn't even recruit her the first time I played the game.

cant do it coach

reminded me too much of an ex girlfriend combined with her being a little too cutesy

Reminder that Cullen is for elf mage only.
Reminder to tell Sera to fuck off.

Did you like Oghren?

Attached: 1416696259312.jpg (619x921, 120K)

Sera is quite sexy

Attached: 1546078364565.gif (500x326, 1.2M)

Hell yes.
His banter with Wynne is the best.

Cutest DA:I girl, which says a lot.

a real set of badonkers?

>that one nude mod where the elves are petite but can make them have huge tits.
Only reason I played an elf in DAO

No, he has virtually no redeeming factors

>Manlet
>Turned his wife gay and crazy
>Unironically makes fart jokes
>Last party member you recruit by a large margin which means that every player is guaranteed to have less of an emotional connection with him
>Provokes similar '0 depth straight man' responses as Sten when paired with party members but Sten actually has depth if you start digging; Oghren's character is just a smelly pile of filth that is as shallow as it is repulsive
>Will leer and make sexual advances to every girl in camp, even if the warden is involved with one of them
>Gameplay wise he takes up the same slot Sten does but Sten has been available for dozens of hours

Ohgren can't be a manlet though, he isn't human.

Attached: 1438986324114.jpg (1200x1047, 336K)

>which says a lot.
Actually it doesn't. DAI girls suck.

youtu.be/J8py4twwaWw?t=26

In her first impression she:

>Tries to force a non sequitur Pulp Fiction reference
>Makes a repulsive face
>Settles into a 'so quirky XD' personality

>talking to her Warden
vs
>talking to the cuckquisitor after being separated from her Warden and her friend Justina V being murdered
I can see why she's no time for the DAI protag's shit

>Manlet
You are an idiot.

>romance her as a Qunari
>kisses are always the Qunari awkwardly leaning down to her
>never get to just pick her up and handle her like the puny human she is

What did you guys think of Dragon Age Awakening?

Uhm.. did you not do her romance quest?

I tried to play it once and then figured out no one from my Origins party came back except that failure Oghren. Never could finish it.

Does that surprise you?
A buddy finished the entire main game at lvl17 and without even picking a fucking subclass. Missed companion recruitement, most of the important side content and everything.
I make fun of him to this day.

Attached: 123597566264.jpg (452x452, 33K)

>A buddy finished the entire main game at lvl17 and without even picking a fucking subclass. Missed companion recruitement, most of the important side content and everything.
Good lord.

You should go back an play her romance quest. It's really sweet.

Attached: 1540095912945.png (500x338, 416K)

How? Did he not explore at all? Did he even kill any dragons?

her romance was a little too 'disney'-ish to make it my favorite but it was okay.

I did. Don't remember anything specific about the kiss now though.
Let me look it up
youtu.be/24jiebsDMbc?t=2317
Naw, looks like the same kiss as always.

there be ppl like that man

I had a friend in highschool who played DX Human Revolution in like 6 hours and talked about how he loved it.

Attached: 1567003116484.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Yeah that seems to be a common complaint. Though those that are into it are REALLY into it.
I only ever romance her as a Trevelyan because I think she doesn't work with someone who isn't a human noble.

Huh. I could have sworn the inquisitor picked her up and spun her around before she lifted her leg but I guess I just misremembered. Sorry user.

twice (2 times)

Yeah, as I've concluded by watching him play over the years, he's one of those people that are just not really good at playing most videogames. He's more of a normie when it comes to vidya genres. Give him Gaylo or NFS, he can recite the testament.

Attached: 1559912726123.png (650x650, 10K)

I liked the contrast in the relationship. She gets to teach the inquisitor about the ways of a noble, and the inquisitor gets to know they have a wife waiting safe when they return from battle.
Very unlike the usual companion I see in a game like this where you're a warrior couple always going into battle together.

Must have mod, desu ne.

Attached: 123.png (670x376, 137K)

It's just unfortunate the only other girl I can dyke is Sera. While I don't hate her, it's boring to only have her and Josephine as dyke options.

Just use the bi Cassandra mod. It's pretty good even though she will misgender your Inquisitor.

>People played DAI

Why?

>muh gender
>meanwhile literally no fucking voice-lines

Filthy fucking subhuman.

Attached: dilate.png (225x225, 2K)

I had DAI on PS4 though.

I loved DAO and kinda liked DA2
it also allowed me to fug Cullen

Oh. I guess you're stuck with Sera or Josie then. Rip. I wish they'd go back to how it was in DA2 and just make all romances available to all protags.

>it also allowed me to fug Cullen
Based. You DID pair him up with a Dalish mage, right?

Give ME Cassandra wife!

Attached: Cute Cassandra.jpg (512x512, 199K)

i wanna rub my dick across her jawline

>get to the point of Inquisition where the game starts setting up a choice between Cassandra and Leliana as the new Divine
>go back and forth on it a bit as I play more
>Get the 'support Cassandra' war table
>look up and find that means my game is currently set up for Lells as Divine, and it is giving me an option to change if I want
>leave it for a while, and then finally decide I'm okay with Leliana over Cassandra, despite her being kind of a cunt
>Beat the game
>Suddenly the black mage is Divine

What the fuck? Since when was she even an option? What was all of that picking the game pretended to make me do up to that point then? Whatever.

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user!

>go in expecting her to be worst girl
>she is actually by far the best
That is the day I learned never to trust Yea Forums

Attached: 1564163968499.webm (584x520, 86K)

of course
and healed him off of his ptsd

>someone tries to talk shit to the hof and their decision making
>he looks at them silently then shrugs
>person instantly changes their opinion on the matter or at least agrees to disagree for now
>hof walks away, whistling

Vivienne, Leliana and Cass were the 3 options.

Cassandra IS cute user! She IS cute user! (She is! She is!)

Attached: Cassandra.png (761x1080, 1.13M)

But Yea Forums only ever talks about how Cassandra is the only romance option in DA:I worth picking though.

Your wife is kind of old, schizo-waifu user, but she is still cute.

Back when Inquisition was a hot topic here all I heard was about her man jaw and how she was SJW: the character.

top tier

can WORD this post

Attached: 1566022245446.png (492x652, 565K)

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user! I DO specialize IN mommy wifes user! (I do! I do!)

>i'm a braindead fucking retard
>so it must be the game's fault

Come on now.

Attached: tfw.png (523x536, 420K)

There's a hidden counter for who gets to be Divine. The counter subtracts and adds based on a bunch of different shit.
Yea Forums is a lot of people. You see faggots crying about her manly jaw because they have a weak chin and get mogged by her.

>all I heard was reee sjw
>on Yea Forums
seems about right

Dalish Mage and Cullen is the best romance in the game right next to Dorian's
>her elven vows at the wedding
hnngh

Well yeah, everything sucks. But even in the hate threads the consensus always seemed to be that despite everything sucking, Cass was the least bad choice.

>There's a hidden counter for who gets to be Divine. The counter subtracts and adds based on a bunch of different shit.
It's also still bugged in 2019. Sometimes Top Lel gains points when she should lose them.

>>her elven vows at the wedding
muh heart
muh soul

Still haven't done Dorian's romance. Every time I play as a male Inquisitor I have to romance Cass.

Someone made a fixed .exe. Search for it in the forums. Alternatively get Origin/Gog version and use 4gb patch on that.
Allocate only one core to the game.
Set all graphics settings to low when in Denerim

>low post quality
Come on now

Well returning characters seem to have that 'been there, done that' tendency.
Although I imagine no one can beat Hero of Ferelden in giving no fucks about anything.

Well to be fair most of the threads I saw were just on the catalog page. I never really delved too deep because I didn't want to spoil myself until I actually built my new PC (which ended up being a few months after release)

>Neo-leddit Yea Forums loves DAI
>When DA2 came out it was hated and mocked

Cuckchin was a mistake.

Attached: CodrimAge2.jpg (309x450, 79K)

Ol' post-plastic surgery Olivia Munn Bogdanoff looking-ass

Should've gone to /vg/ and joined us in /dag/. It was a good general.

>only played male inquisitor once
>romanced Cass
I should give Dorian a chance, he's a good bro, even if he's gay as fuck.

DA2 is still shit, DA:I had the MMO combat and quests but the story and world building was basically more of DA:O so it's not bad. I don't even remember the reason it got labeled as SJW shit.

>/dag/ was a good general

Attached: 1558046407074.png (450x571, 180K)

Dorian is literally the best bro in the game
>still flirts even if female Inquisitor
>very loving when romanced
>great banter
>that moustache
I don't care if it fucks up my party composition he's a must have for me

>faggots and bitches shrilled about cullen
>bioware caved in and remade him
>looks like a male lingerie model/pop idol
>in a fucking fantasy medieval setting
>milk-toast angsty metrosexual
>faggots and bitches are pleased

A couple of years later and the voice actor insults them all on social media, then has a severe mental breakdown that's taken advantage off by his social circle
while said faggots and bitches pile against him. What goes around comes around. How does it feel to know Cullen is fucking fucked now, pussies?

Attached: oo.jpg (125x125, 2K)

preferable to cass

>oh boy i'm going to play a male inquisitor this time to see Dorian's romance
>i surely will not fall victim to Cassandra again
>[disgusted noise]
>and i'm romancing her again
every time

I like his flirting with a female inquisitor. Especially after she finds out he's gay and calls him out on it. He offers to stop and she tells him he'd better not. It's a good exchange. I like their friendship a lot.

Jokes on you, I never really like him to begin with.

>i'm not a fucking retard your post is just l-low quality you ba-baaakaaaa~

Attached: picapee.jpg (900x900, 89K)

It got labled SJW by Yea Forums because some people can't ignore tiny shit that doesn't matter. Sera being ugly and annoying, whatshisname being a tranny and Cass having a manjaw made niggers seethe. I'm sure there's more but those are the popular compliants.

Will there BE a NEW Dragon Age user! Will there BE a NEW Dragon Age WITH many CUTE wifes user! (Will there! Will there!)

Attached: Pretty Valerie.jpg (719x720, 239K)

I hope so. Necromancer better be fixed when it does come out and I better not have to wait ten years for the mana I need to cast four spells.

She's a basic bitch. Her entire character sprung from the devs wanting to give this cosplayer chick that was famous for cosplaying Isabela a legit role in the game. She's an incredibly boring option with almost nothing going for her. Honestly, I wish she was replaced with some mage representative to counter-balance Cullen.

There better be
I will not forgive not giving us dwarf waifu three games in a row.
Harding doesn't count and neither does Zevran

Yes, when we finally get DA4 and go to Tevinter. I hope there are cute magister girls I can turn into my lesbian harem wives.

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user! Give ME new Dragon Age wife! Give ME new knight wife!

Attached: Catherine.png (1200x1200, 999K)

OH YEAH SERA, that's why. I actually forgot she even existed.

>If you just ignore all of the SJW elements in the game it is fine

The difference is that you are a passive media consumer whereas people who get upset about these kinds of things are actively paying attention to the story and being immersed.

Basically you ignore the shit and the people who hated it were immersed in shit.

First you advocate NTR and cuckoldry and now you like Dragon age games past DA2.

Your silly posting style hides a degenerate personality of the most low kind of human.

pfffffpfpfpttttt bahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Attached: 123.jpg (338x500, 47K)

Yes.

Isn't Vivienne the mage representative? Or do you mean having a mage in the council?

A mage in the council. Eventually, Morrigan does that, yeah, but that's potentially pretty late. Moreover, Vivienne's optional.

>'you liking what I don't make you a cuckold and an advocate for cuckolding.'
Also, don't bully schizo-waifu user.

What!

Ignore it. People like him aren't worth responding to.

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU

Thank YOU anons! You ARE all GOOD anons! I WILL wait FOR new Dragon Age AND new wifes!

Attached: Elizabeth.png (732x896, 276K)

Am I the only person on Yea Forums who doesn't hate Sera?

based

I like her too

>don't bully schizo-waifu
Having a cunt doesn't excuse abhorrent fucking taste and delusion. Take women off the pedestal.
Also, how the fuck do you know for sure it's a woman?

I STILL don't understand how does shit work if Warden romanced Leliana
>After the Blight Warden cleans shit in Amarantine
>"I can shit on you from such a height, you'll think Maker himself took a crap on you," - Warden to local rebellous nobles probably
>epilogue states HoF met with Leliana after that
>and yet somehow and for some reason HoF just up and vanishes so hard they have to organise Seekers to find him
>like 'See ya 'round, like a doughnut, Leliana!' poof, gone
>no one knows where the fuck is this Jason Bourne wannabe
>and yet when she's concerned about his wellbeing, Leliana actually can contact HoF
How that even works? Did she just lie when aked where Warden is and why he left? Or did the find him, but he just went
>Ha, ha, ha. But, nope. I'm too intelligent for this shit. I am the real deal fool, oh, yeah. A genius.
and Seekers just couldn't deal with it and told everyone they didn't find him?

Attached: 1d24a68c5ff22f8068f8d41bcce70e50.jpg (564x642, 71K)

This was in a previous thread. He suggested and advocated a module where the Bhaalspawn gets cuckolded.

Also, kill yourself at your nearest possible convenience.

I am male!

>going full princess-highground on a fucking Yea Forums thread on fucking Yea Forums of all places
Reality defies fiction

Attached: 123.png (717x436, 314K)

>the voice actor insults them all on social media, then has a severe mental breakdown that's taken advantage off by his social circle
What the actual fuck? What happened to the guy?

Cringe
W-what if she's a yandere
I don't hate her. She's just a larper and a retard who sucked herself into something way bigger than herself and she's scared.

Attached: three page oneshot.png (1280x5301, 3.42M)

woman(male)
or
man(male)

timestamp sharpie in pooper

Attached: 1520784335.gif (250x194, 47K)

You are my favorite user.

BioWare don't understand either.

What! user DID ask FOR Imoen wife SO I DID tell user ABOUT A Dance With Spies user BUT I DID say I do NOT want A Dance With Spies user BUT I DID tell user it DOES have Imoen wife user! (I did! I did!)

Attached: Imoen.png (210x330, 111K)

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user! Here! You CAN have THIS cute knight wife!

Attached: Agrias.jpg (931x1024, 183K)

I really wanted to like her.
But Jesus.

I never said he was a woman, I meant he is 'Schizo-Waifu-user', as in he likes waifu's.

We are literally in a thread about DAI and you are surprised it is full of gaped mouth onions.

No one here played this without being on the spectrum or some kind of homo.

Now you're just lying to try and save face. We all know your true character.

>Cringe

What's next you're going to view my post histroy? Oh wait you can't do that here can you leddit nigger.

I will treasure it always.

Attached: 1559793501481.jpg (1158x1203, 112K)

Give ME killer wife! Give ME psychotic wife!

Attached: Galina.png (256x256, 155K)

>BioWare don't understand either.
Well it's obvious, judging by the amount of thing thy try to bury or retcon. But still, it's kind of funny to imagine how this situation transpired.
>Imoen wife SO I DID tell user ABOUT A Dance With Spies
You're either retarded or just plain lying. Both, probably.

What!

Don't know. Could be a straight up psychotic episode, a depressive breakdown, paroxysm from drugs or a combination of all.
He basically went missing for a few days after the breakdown. His social circle claimed he was bipolar, refused treatment and went off his rocker.

I highly doubt the story personally, a) because hollywood degenerate and b) no "relative" takes advantage of your hour of need for internet browny points.

Shit was fucking hilarious though.

Why are you even in the thread if you hate the game as much as you do? What purpose does it serve? Need a dopamine rush?

many

Attached: josie.jpg (500x544, 40K)

Perhaps you can use your critical thinking skills (I doubt it) and answer that question for yourself. Keep in mind I am high minded and of the best kind of human beings.

Why am I here?

Stop feeding the troll.

>No one here played this without being on the spectrum or some kind of homo
Well I have and I'm fine.
Wait, do you claim to have opinions on a game you ACTUALLY NEVER PLAYED?

And you think that makes you intellectually superior than the other fucking retards itt?

wat

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

Fun to flirt with, but kinda full of herself.

This is kind of sad and funny at the same time.
>no "relative" takes advantage of your hour of need for internet browny points
Really depends on the relative and their relationship with the person having a breakdown. Although I admit, on the first glance the situation really looks like a cheap publicity stunt.

>Well I have and I'm fine.

Pardon me if I don't believe you in the slightest. It was far too long for an "Ironic playthrough to laugh at while it still has active threads"

ME:A was short a game I played through ironically while laughing at and creating and consuming content. I did make Hurians with bestgirl.

But at the same time I was aware the game was a joke. A funny sad joke.

Now I'm curious as to what are all the other VAs are up to. Didn't hear any of them in any recent games Claudia Black porbably has enough money to chill for the rest of her life though, did they go back to dubbing anime?

Same happened to me.

Icing on the cake?
From then on, EVERYWHERE Cullen is mentioned, both the actor and the character are slandered and cussed upon by the very same women and faggots who championed for his character remake. I can't see Cullen coming back without anyone left to like him and with his voice actor now doing the work of a gloryfied extra. Well, it's Bioware we're talking about.

Attached: 1548918886283s.jpg (250x247, 8K)

yeah thanks user for eating dogshit and tell us the taste
the role for shit eaters like u is very important

>didn't make Leliana the Divine because I like a happy ending with her and the Warden just chilling in her villa more
Damn, I knew I'm, uh, special, but that was autistic even for me.

Would be best romance if not for the duel and bad writing surrounding it.

She's OK

i do this too

Attached: 1559119464625.png (675x834, 373K)

This is a bit surreal. I can very well understand being upset about the character, but shitting on the man providing the voice? That's retarded even for me.

Attached: f7e.png (225x268, 60K)

BASED

Indira Varma(Vivienne's VA) did Sloane Kelly in MEA as well.
She's done some major work in GoT and other series in the past; she's pretty well off and quite famous.

After the disaster that was the SAGAFTRA(basically VAs demanding royalties from sales among other retarded things) strike, almost all of the participants are stuck in a perpetual muck so to speak. Appart from some major established VAs that've done respectable work and some others who've made a brand out of themselves, everyone is doing b-list vidya crap.

Fucking Jennifer Hale went from Disney and Commander Shepard to voicing a tranny in DAI and now b/c list VA in garbage cartoons.

>When you're the type of player who wants to get the most story as possible from a game so that hard locks you into romancing Solas
It was a good story line, but it feels like I didn't have a choice in the matter.

Back in a previous post of mine I mentioned he threw a hissy fit about the "fans" on social media.
This is Bioware we're talking about, "fans" are mentally unstable enough to take that shit seriously.

furry

The gameplay loop, the graphics, the setting, the lore, the story mechanics, all click some very specific buttons for me and can't be found in other franchises so I'm willing to lower my standards enough to satisfy myself. Besides, it's cheap as fuck now so no buyer's remorse especially given the hours of content.

Attached: doUfeelinCharge.jpg (805x1102, 206K)

>Didn't pirate paid real money
>Installed origin on PC

You're making it very hard for me to acknowledge you as a human being.

Maybe I should just type animal noises to you would you like that better?

I chose her because of Chris Rea.

Attached: 1557923554933.jpg (335x333, 28K)

yeah we called it euro yanks because the while the presentation are those games have good deep mechanic

but this is dogshit american ea bioware jank with ankle deep gameplay and garbage gay dating sims trash. Total dogshit attracts garbage beings

What

>Jennifer Hale
>now b/c list VA in garbage cartoons.
What a world we live in.
I completely forgot about shitfest with SAGAFTRA. Honestly didn't expect it to affect the media this much. A shame, though. Not that I don't like Nolan North, Matt Mercer, Steve Blum, Fred Tatasciore, Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham in every fucking game, but some variety would be nice. Also I genuinely liked Leliana's voice acting

Attached: 15650910525660.png (575x471, 370K)

>Sera in the trailers is hyped up as the waifu-st waifu to ever waif
>Groan internally and hope I can avoid recruiting her
>finally play and end up on the quest to recruit
>Dreading this “beautiful flower who is equally deadly” and brace for cringe
>”oYe! Whotchu lookin’ at cunt?!”

And a strange relief washed over me. And forever more I was happy with that saggy breasted, cockney, inbred goblin.

A joke about who solas really is

a retard?

>"we have a cute spirit boy, should we make him romancable?"
>"ewww no! give the romances to the hairy grandfather and the bald elf instead!"
What did Bioware mean by this?

Attached: 140213984183.jpg (500x675, 47K)

Wouldn't bestiality be more correct?

Important Lore Facts:
Solas is the Maker
Leliana is Andraste

Do not make fun of Sera's titties.. she can not help it, user..

>hairy grandfather
Don't make fun of Blackwall.

>Nolan North basically told the SAGAFTRA sissies to git gud and stop complaining
What a fucking legend. What a fucking absolute beast of a man to go along with his incredible acting talent.
Just in case you wondered why there's been this influx of hollywood actors doing major vidya, it's because of the SAGAFTRA fags.

Attached: 1553439313630.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

What! Bioware DID say THAT Cole WAS child user SO he was NOT male wife user BUT Bioware DID make him male wife FOR another character IN DLC user! I do NOT understand user BUT it IS okay user BECAUSE I am male!

Attached: Brianna.jpg (432x576, 34K)

based

>tfw I could not Ara Ara Cole on my femQunari

I enjoy how 90% of Blackwall's romance is just him telling you to back off because he hates himself and him just being some dude committing identity theft is the real icing on the cake

Blackwall also has some of the best party banter too.

Also he killed children

I don't identify myself from the media I consume.
So I can indulge and make proper choices without going all YAS QWEEN SLAY FUCK DRUMPFT ΣΟYLENT RULES KEK ME BLVCK BVLLS.

Vidya offers many facets of entertainment combined, as opposed to passively consuming media. For example, I get to kill the tranny and tell the dyke revolutionary to shut the fuck up if I want to. Can't do anything about the niggers and leftist propaganda, but that's where "i pirate or get it dirt cheap on sale" comes in. Simple.

wtf i love bioware now

Not enough r34

>dyke revolutionary
Literally whom?

>play as female
>she don't swing that way
>cass is like the only chick that doesn't swing that way
>settle for sara as easy sloppy second choice.
>pissed the rest of the game because she's literally a poster child for fetal alcohol syndrome.
if inquisition was actually decent i'd probably do another play through to romance cass but it was a fucking slog towards the end there.

-Solas is FenHarrel, wewuzkangs elf god mage and literally responsible for literally EVERYTHING going on in the world of Thedas as of right now.

-Leliana was supposed to be something like Cole(but sent from the Maker) all along, they changed their minds mid-development and left her character fucking fucked.

-The Old Gods are darkspawn bioweapons send to Thedas by the elf god mages Solas dicked off as payback.

-Dwarfs fought fire-breathing reptilians in the past
(i've got more)

Sera

>Leliana is Andraste
Don't know about that, but she's definitely Maker's gift to this sinful world, she's so nice and sweet she can cause diabetes. Dalish elf romanicng Leliana is absolute kino

Oh right the Red Jenny stuff...

I for one, salute your good taste. I romanced her as a female dalish elf.

>i eat cow shit but dont identify myself as the cow
congrats on the self-victory there, still a shit eater

Goddamn Nolan is legendary man in addition to being an amazing voice actor.
>why there's been this influx of hollywood actors doing major vidya
So did SAGAFTRA faggots got btfo'd so bad they still feel the fallout of it? Talk about shooting yourself in the leg.

What would I do in life if it weren't for you to tell me who and what I am.
Let me retweet your post real quick, fag.

Give me an hour while I write a dissertation justifying my choices to (You).

Attached: 1370810468714.jpg (586x720, 158K)

Big dutch cock lover

>that one time Leliana tries to talk about elves and ends up embarrased and apologizing
Never could bring myself to be mad at her
it's a thing of beauty, devoted andrastian falling in love with a heathen elf

So it's elves versus the world now. Which side are you on?
I know which side me and my wife are on

Attached: Merrill.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Is Merrill the only virgin female companion

I'm not an elf so the world.

Elves are literally to blame for literally everything.

Fucking with the Void
Fucking with the Forgotten Ones
Fucking with the Titans
Fucking with the Dwarfs
Fucking with time-space
Fucking with the Fade
Fucking with the material world
Fucking with the Fade's connection to the material world

Elven holohoax when??????????????!

It all worked out because Vivienne is the best choice for Divine anyway

They'll never bring /mygirl/ back so I don't care about the new wifes

Attached: Bethany.png (808x1080, 1.04M)

There's only a handful of female companions in the entire series

Morrigan
Leliana
Wynn
Bethany
Merrill
Isabela
Cassandra
Sera
Vivienne

of them you could argue Bethany since she was nobility and they purposefully avoided fleshing out Hawke's backstory, Merrill who is too much of a fucking dork not to mention paranoid bloodmage to ever get laid, and then I don't know fucking Shale, maybe.

>Elves are literally to blame for literally everything.
Bioware is incapable of making humans responsible for anything. Literally in every game it's some other race who did everything bad.

Humans are the ones who invaded heaven at least, although according to one of the guys who went it was already empty when they got there which doesn't bode well for the world

>you could argue Bethany since she was nobility
She was a peasant in Lothering

She was also a shy girl who was very sheltered because of her magic, I think it's pretty safe to say she was a virgin before Kirkwall. An entire decade passes over the course of DA2 so who knows if she ever got laid or not

Bad
t. Morrifag

Ugly face, decent personality, the worst clothes in history.

Of course

>game starts
>a year passes
>then more years pass
>then more years pass
>still no little babies running around the mansion, regardless of your choices

What the fuck is Hawke even doing?

Nothing. Every protagonist after the Warden is almost literally useless

she looks like she smells bad

Attached: 4d96f6b858ddb312f9b118b0c8ddaf20.jpg (564x423, 25K)

Can't make it through the first area before quitting. Tried 3 times. Boring as fuck.

Bioware has made it so in most of their stories there've been some sort of progenitor species in ancient times, one way or another.
So since they were here before, and fucked up long before anyone else had the chance to, it's only natural humans aren't to blame.

Things humans did wrong:
Mage war
Tevinter & Old Gods shenanigans
Lyrium faggotry
Exalted Marches(basically crusades on a whim)
Tranquility
Spirit shenanigans
Slavery shenanigans(meh idgaf personally, give me elf pussy or bust)
Chantry/Maker/Chant of Light shenanigans
Qunari wars
Blight wars
Civil wars

Learn the lore you're oh so very fond of shitting on.

It's an age before indoor plumbing.
They all smell bad.

I don't blame you. Inquisition has probably the worst starting area of any game I've ever played. If you ever try again I suggest getting the required shit done as fast as you can and never going back
Whether the game is good or not depends on you but it never quite hits the low of the Hinterlands again

Cassandra IS my FAVORITE Dragon Age wife user BUT the Warden IS my FAVORITE Dragon Age hero user SO if I COULD choose user I WOULD have Cassandra wife WITH Warden hero FOR Dragon Age series IN every Dragon Age game user! (I would! I would!)

Attached: Cute Armitage.jpg (576x432, 42K)

>nothing Hawke does matters because everyone will suffer unexplainable bouts of retardation and fuck everything up at key moment
>nothing Inquisitor did matter because AHKSHUALLY Solas was the mastermind behind everything and had spies everywhere also qunari also have spies everywhere and you can't do shit about it lol
Warden was lucky to get the fuck out of this protagonist business in time

I can’t think any other moment in my life where i have seen someone lay into someone else in such a subtle manner.

>Tevinter & Old Gods shenanigans
Still elves' fault in the end.
Everything else is small time compared to elves literally shaping the world into the shithole it is.

>Hawke and the Inquisitor team up and are able to collectively solve none of their problems and Hawke can even die from it
Good job, idiots

>in the end it's was actually Solas taking pity on you and removing the mark, Inquisitor himself could do literally nothing about it

The Evanuris sent the darkspawn Old Gods to the world to fuck with Solas, but nobody forced the Tevinters to ally and worship them.
You don't just decide to make a religion from house-size zombie dragons.

>The Evanuris sent the darkspawn Old Gods to the world to fuck with Solas

Attached: 1564634252988.jpg (164x272, 37K)

This is great because a race traitor Hawke would be the perfect spy for Solas. He already has the full trust of the Inquisition's most important figures.

You all did disband the inquisition in the epilogue, right? After all, with both of it's mission statements fulfilled, keeping it formed could only result in corruption.

Evanuris(mythal, fenharel, andruil, elgarnan etc etc)
ancient elf god-mages who could do literally anything but time travel for all we know

Mythal/Flemeth shown multiple times to shapeshift into a dragon
Evanuris iconography shows them multiple times transforming into many forms, dragons included

Evanuris can compartmentalise their essense to live forever and even store it on trinkets as we've seen Mythal/Flemeth do
They are still powerful and fully sapient despite being in many pieces
We know for a fact the Old Gods are all hybernating dragons
Rumor has it darkspawn dig for them and infect them

Evanuris are trapped in the Fade thanks to Solas's faggotry
Evanuris are responsible for the Taint(they discovered the Void) and blood magic(valaslin slaves)
Evanuris can do nothing but sit on their asses in the Fade and boil in their anger thanks to MUH VEIL

What if the Evanuris compartmentalised a corrupted dragon shape of their essense and somehow managed to let it loose on the world?
They could've infected their forms with the Taint, turning them into self sustaining Darkspawn motherships to dick with Solas and his plans, for revenge.

Thanks to MUH VEIL, for all they know, Solas could've created an utopic empire since the apocalypse.
Little do they actually know, Solas went to sleep after raping reality instead, and then decided to bring forth the second coming because muh past mistakes.

>Evanuris are responsible for the Taint(they discovered the Void)
Don't remember that being in the game.

Attached: 1533195524339.jpg (145x130, 4K)

Solas and the Exalted Bitches wanted me to disband, so I had to do the opposite. Trespasser had already turned my Inquisitor into enough of a cuck.

Shit husbando, can't believe I pirated the game for him

>WE WUZ TEVINTERS AN SHIET
The retcons man... Bioware really is writing the lore as they go, what a shitshow

It's in the codexes, if you read them.
Look up the wiki for summaries.

Basically the Evanuris in their hubris, along with exterminating the Titans with their dwarfs, dug far into the reaches of reality just because.
Similarly to how Tolkien's dwarfs dug caves deep enough to in a way reach Hell, so did the Evanuris finally reached an abyss dimention of corrupting darkness and emptyness.

Dubbed the Void, mirror opposite to the material world of Thedas even when it was still a singular entity along with the Fade during Elvhenan era.
In the Void, there exist powerful beings called The Forbidden Ones; often confused for the Old Gods as well as the "evil opposite of the elven gods" known as The Forgotten Ones(fenharel/solas being one of them).

Four unique, powerful ancient demons with mutable form, older than everything, once had a corporeal form and fucked off somewhere when Elvhenan had a calamity.
One could assume a Taint breakout from Void experimenation. Andruil is known to have hunted them in the Void and gone mad, making Void armor and plaguing her lands until Mythal ate all her magic from her.

We've fought 3 of them, Gaxkang in Denerim(DAO), Xebenkeck after finishing Forbidden Knowledge(the quest were you gather 5 tomes in DA2) and Imshael(call me imshael quest in DAI)

The Forbidden Ones are basically the horsemen of the apocalypse in the Dragon Age universe.
Each of them represents a plight/aspects, they're corrupt all powerful chaotic neutral meta-entities.

I HATE INDIAN NIGGERS LIKE HER

>The Forbidden Ones are basically the horsemen of the apocalypse
why are they such weak trash then?

Nah mate, that nigger's a Grey Warden of some sort.
Notice the Griffon design of his armor and remember how in DAI we learn there've been Griffon eggs discovered and purified from the Taint.

The griffons are back and most likely a Gray Warden offshoot revival faction with griffon motifs will be a big part of the story from now on.
(griffons were the mythical flying beasts wardens would ride in antiquity until they got them killed by having them undergo an experimental superversion of the Joining)

Attached: 123.jpg (1280x1819, 621K)

ugly

Attached: tf2 engineer.png (432x395, 242K)

Because Bioware fucking sucks
Because they're larger than life so who gives a shit if some retard "kills" them
Because Bioware fucking sucks ass
Because fucking Bioware can't consistently write to save their leftist asses
Because fucking Bioware

>purified from the Taint
Does this mean my Warden will finally have an happy ending?
I miss my Warden bros ;_;

Only if your warden is a big dumb bird

Fuck my lack of reading comprehension.
What if a Warden fugs the gryphon?

>grey wardens who battle the blight bad
>grey wardens who pretend to be paladins good
That's the depth of Bioware writing. And HoF will be one of the Bad Wardens, that's for sure. Which means when the cure for Taint (which will be pulled straight outta the lead writer's ass) arrives, he's not gonna get any. Because grey wardens bad for doing their jobs, they die.

It creates mustard gas

That was my point. If THAT is the cutest, imagine the rest of the girls in the game.

She looks like that disfigured rat-face from American Horror Story

>used goods
>brings up her ex immediately after coitus

It's not normal to be a virgin at your age, user.

DAO Duncan
>we wuz grey wardens we took care of Blights because noone else could
>when there was no Blights, nigger nations decided grey wardens bad
>still we strived on ever vigilant for the next Blight, to save niggers
>we're not necessarily excellent, but our order got shit done for centuries
>in DAO you become grey warden and save the nigger nations

DAI
>we wuz nigger nations
>Blight is no more grey wardens bad
>EVEN THOUGH THE BLIGHT ENDED 10 FUCKING YEARS AGO
>10
>NOT CENTURIES BEFORE LIKE IN DAO
>AND IT'S ALREADY DECIDED GREY WARDENS ARE WORTHLESS ONCE AGAIN

How do we kill them off? Asked a numale Bioware writer.
Why, by brainwashing them all into some medieval fantasy Reaper troops, ofcourse!
And while we're at it, have one of them be a mouthpiece of our propaganda about how the means do not justify the ends regardless of the greater good like a white-guilt ridden Σοyboy!

I know...

I mean, I still told them to leave because they were vulnerable to Corypheus. Like, their already weakened order was better off getting out of there so they could fight when they're really needed.
I just wish I could have done that without ordering their banishment.
But whatever, they did support a darkspawn's rise to power, which is pretty much the opposite of what Grey Wardens are supposed to do.

Bioware knows exactly one way to make someone look good - to make someone else look bad. In this case, Inquisition had to look good and righteous, so Grey Wardens inexplicably all had their brain smoothed and IQ dropped to single digits.
For some reason 'being at least decent person with functioning brain' and 'fighting the Taint and darkspawn' became mutually exclusive. Every Warden is either a literal Hitler, maniacally obsessed with killing things, or goody two shoes balking at the very idea that sometimes you need to actually make hard decisions. I mean, Hero of Ferelden managed to be not a complete sociopath AND stop the Blight, go figure.

Any mods to make her prettier?

nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/1008

ineeddiversegames.org/2015/11/10/lets-talk-about-modding-shall-we-specifically-white-vivienne-and-straight-dorian-mods-in-dainquisition/

I could feel her stink through the screen.
greasy skin
unwashed hair

They go into civil war regardless.
Exile them, they regroup and fuck with Weisshupt.
Recruit them, some Adamant survivors dislike that, they regroup and then fuck with Weisshupt.

It's like they're FORCING a grey warden purist faction or something.

Attached: IstillEndUpDissapointed.jpg (510x511, 66K)

lel

el.gravatar.com/cypheroftyr
This is the writer of the article.

>chicago
>greasy
>obse
>leftist
>mixed
>nigger
>woman

HoF was written by people who left Bioware by the time ME3 had started development.

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

Bioware's writing is a subtle as ever.
On one hand, I really want to know why Grey Wardens, who like no other know the value of settling things diplomatically and conserving strength for greater foe, and have a long history of either tolerating shit or just not making it their business, why the fuck these people couldn't talk things out between themselves.
And the icing on the cake is that Wardens being influenced by Corepheus is treated like some grand treason, completely disregarding the history of Wardens unceremoniously fucking dying horribly so that everyone else can live in peace. At least they have the excuse of being controlled by ancient evil, unlike Inquisition which was easily infiltrated by AT LEAST TWO DIFFERENT FACTIONS, manipulated and then they tried to rationalise not disbanding after the main goal was achieved.

Attached: 1533262517662.jpg (869x943, 250K)

>and then they tried to rationalise not disbanding after the main goal was achieved
Nah, I wasn't having any of that in my game.
When the main game was wrapping up, I was already saying to myself that my character would logically disband after sealing the rift and a new divine was named. I was quite surprised when that became the subject of the post-game, and I was quick to make my intentions clear.
All the interested parties can still act against Solas, but doing it in the form of the Inquisition would only make things worse for everyone.

>Hero of Ferelden managed to be not a complete sociopath
Not mine

Not really no.

Did make some of the conversations awkward, especially with Cassandra.
"what happens to all of this when the job is done"
>...eh
"Look at what we've created. The Inquisition will be such a force of good after this"
>bitch you really don't get it

>Thoughts on Josephine?
Fucking old cunt. Should have given Napoleon an heir and half the shit that happened wouldn't have.

Attached: 1536839589497.jpg (540x540, 143K)

God I love DA4

Attached: Genlock's Quest 2019-09-12 13-09-27-287.jpg (778x768, 183K)

Lol is this a real game? Did they translate the dialogue with google?

Just one of many visual novels people make for patreon bucks. You are playing as a darkspawn, the English is fucked up on purpose. I think the dude forgot about the taint though and seems to assume darkspawn are just normal orcs.

>I was quite surprised when that became the subject of the post-game
This drama was as forced as they come.
>let's group up to seal the rifts and fix shit
>ok we'll do whatever we want and answer to no one because this is emergency
>well the rifts are sealed and crisis averted
>what do you mean job well done, let's go home? HOW DARE YOU
It's like everyone had so much fun they forgot about all the implications and responsibility and completely missed the point. At least Leliana was ok with that, IIRC.

>At least Leliana was ok with that, IIRC
Kinda. She is worried about the notion of oversight, but knows going against it and keeping the Inquisition won't work, so her plan is to keep it going in secret to avoid the mess. Not exactly
>job well done, let's go home
but better than nothing.

Cass had a movie with her and her true love, she was never gonna settle for you.

what's with the DA threads lately?
is it because Inquisition got a sale on PS4?

Can't we just relive some good threads once in a while?

Frankly, I have no idea either but I ain't complainin'

Attached: 1499431017387.png (600x789, 401K)

Merril is made to be romanced by femHawke mage. Match made in heaven of sappy yuri fanfics.

>the most normal girl in the game with zero psychological issues or muh sad backstory
>also the cutest and wears the best dresses
>everything she does is 100% to support you
>is not even playable so you wouldn't think negatively due to her sucking in combat
>is a mutt
Clearly the target audience were Americans.

>femHawke
Ugh

>mage
Uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm not complaining though, I literally just bought the game too. Back then I played the pirated PC version and quit once I realized that they ain't bothered to crack Trespasser

I just come here for cute Leliana pics to add to my collection. I'm a simple creature, I admit.

>psychotic killer

Attached: 1492637970044.jpg (650x743, 106K)

>Not even tied up
>Nothing to stop her from using magic
What keeps her from just burning everything down? What about the STORY!

>I suppose violence IS a solution... sometimes

Attached: 1542797461587.png (811x1196, 347K)

Humans caused the Darkspawn, which is probably the worst thing ever in Dragon Age, at least in comparison to that list.

You know soap and water existed prior to the 1900's, right?

More like
psyqtic killer

Attached: 1418416821650.png (500x648, 138K)

>Can I get you a ladder?
what did he mean by this

He wants you off his back

quesque-ce?

Yes, and the cleanest of nobles would use it often as once a month.

Attached: Olde Time Cleanliness.png (640x114, 7K)

Attached: 1537290315410.png (1600x900, 1.06M)

Ugly gypsy.

>Nikraria

Attached: gtfo.webm (960x400, 2.23M)

>warden senses tingling
>Finally, something that can swallow me whole
>It seems I managed to best them even while unconscious. I am that amazing.
Every voice set had it's gems. By the time of Inquisition Warden must've become completely unfazed by all the shit happening in the world.
>Damn, there's civil war in Orlais. What a shame.

That's why I'm here.

Btw fuck the Haven siege, so goddamn tedious.

>Not knowing Yea Forums cicle of life
The only mistakes here is you newfag

Is there a better DA VN?

Sometimes nothing is better than what you are given

What is so bad about it? Name 5 things

Wtf this is the first i ever heard about this. Its actually really interesting lore. Something that DA never seemed to lose is that they are good ar retelling past events and lore through different explanations.

I still think Bioware should just start making VNs, because they sure as fuck can't make mechanically interesting RPGs anymore, and the only thing anyone even cares about are waifus.
Because worldbuilding is shit.

>this outfit
a bit too hardcore for her i think

Best romanceable girl from Inquisition.
>Exotic beauty
>Innocent and romantic but smart where It matters
>Rich
>You know you gonna get threesomes with her and Leliana

Heck you can even cuck a Guy in her romance Path...its the Full perfect package

Attached: 1565094022744.jpg (334x506, 42K)

does anyone here have any faith for Dread Wolf Rises? I mean people have been leaving Bioware recently, do we even know what's going on there anymore?

>people have been leaving Bioware recently
The only people of note this year have been producers, both of them online related.

Biotrannies really are fucking mentally ill

Based on?

Just based.

>does anyone here have any faith for Dread Wolf Rises
No. I'll still eagerly wait to see how bad they will fuck up.

Not really, no. I don't even believe that it'll come out at this rate.

I am cautiously optimistic, Hudson is the GM now having replaced Flynn.
Hudson is many things but he's far far better than Aaryn Flynn ever was.

>Hudson
Can't wait to kill Solas and myself in three different colors.

He was the Project Director for all three Mass Effect games. The only one he wasn't involved with at all was Andromeda. One miss step doesn't make him irredeemable.

>Become ebil ruler, red lyrium
>World stays as it is, blue lyrium
>Tear down the veil, green lyrium

Attached: me3.jpg (402x793, 114K)

>Secret perfect ending is rainbow lyrium