So is capcoms hot streak over...

So is capcoms hot streak over? Are we due for another 5-10 year slog of shitty RE games until they RE-invent the series and make it great again?

Attached: uhoh.png (1419x316, 70K)

There is literally no reason to be dislike this game yet. Except for that one pierced tranny.

The cute goth hacker girl is literally the only thing about this turd that justifies its existence

But can I HULKAMANIA in Project Resistance?

Attached: zm.jpg (480x360, 16K)

FUCKING BASED. God I fucking miss ZM.

This game legitimately looks fun. I see no reason why anyone would be upset. Demanding RE3make, or even DMC5 DLC, this soon after release is just retarded.
The IGN impressions video said that it's not even going to be a full-price game; it's just a little experimental side project.

agree shes CUTE

Was Outbreak really too much to fucking ask for? I knew this was exactly what we were going to get from the teaser. I don't even need upscaled resolutions, just port Outbreak to PC as-is with multiplayer and I'm gucci.

Attached: all_this_livin.png (290x356, 181K)

multiplayer focused RE games have historically been shit. Also the major reuse of RE2 assets reek of cheapness

Even Mercenaries or Raid mode as a $10 add-on for RE2 but nope, here's this piece of shit.

Nah, Capcom made bad RE spinoffs even in their golden age. If a numbered title comes out and looks like shit, then get worried.

At least RE7 was solid and REmake 2 was great.

No, RE8 is confirmed in the works and a remake of 3 is inevitable.

I wish Capcom got their mojo back for fightan

Is this really why people are buttmad?
Because it's not another fucking remake?
Seriously?

Attached: shutup.png (631x141, 15K)

hahahahahah

Attached: tyrone.png (383x360, 155K)

They haven't even made a nex-gen Breath of Fire

I would rather have another remake on the level of 2 then a multi player focused budget game with assloads of reused assets

that made me chuckle, also he's the tank typical mad ape stereotype

>also mentions RE8 and Rev3
>P-PEOPLE JUST WANT REMAKES

My point stands - people are flooding it with dislikes because it's not what they want it to be. I've never seen fan entitlement like this in my life.

>I've never seen fan entitlement like this in my life.
Do you live under a rock? This is a daily occurence.

Have you also considered that people are disappointed because it looks like dogshit?

>people are entitled for disliking something they don't like

>Hot streak
It was lukewarm at best. RE Engine looks so lazy.

lukewarm? nigga people fucking loved remake 2.

>one wack spinoff to stall for next-gen
>CAPCOM IS DEAD

Attached: 1511414594336.png (500x500, 430K)

it's a fucking spin off, of course they won't announce a bigger game when the next gen is so close. it's not even made by the same team.

People are fucking retarded over spin off and big franchises.

Attached: 1568264517124.jpg (1054x1059, 355K)

People are fucking retarded. if there's a new RE game in work, it's for next gen.
but the next gen is officialy announced yet, well not completely.
they can't announce a game on a console that isn't announced yet.

Attached: 1568258975001.jpg (271x281, 15K)

A lot of people also hated it. It was the perfect time to bring back FCA. This was after they cited that the reason they greenlit the project was because REmake and RE0 sold well digitally.

For me it doesnt need to be a remake, but at least a similar game. Outbreak was one of a kind back in 2003, and even now nothing plays the same. It's a hole in the market just begging to be filled (lewd).

isn't officialy*