What are some video games with math in them?

What are some video games with math in them?

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Kerbal Space Program

2x + 6y = -4 => x = -3y - 2 (add all 3)
2(-3y - 2) + 3y +2z = -3y - 4 +2z = -3 => -3y +2z = 1 => z = -2/3y + 1/2 (substitution on 1)
-3y - 2 + y + 1/2 -2/3y = -3/2 - 8/3y = 0 => y = -3/2x3/8 = -9/16 (substitution on 2)

x = -3(-9/19) - 2
y = -9/16
z = -2/3(-9/16) + 1/2
I have a degree in math, and fuck matrices.

im experiencing ptsd trying to solve that

Bro just find the inverse matrix lmao.

SINE

Why do math when I could just cum instead?

Just swap row one and two and do some basic gaussian elimination. Piss easy.

I'm pretty sure y = -3 , bro.
T-2m gives us y = -3 right away
B+M gives
3y - 2z = -1
so z = -4
Plug into M, x -3 - 4 = 0 means x must be 7

>people fucking about with matrices and shit

Dumb.

The middle equation simplifies out to Z = -X-Y
If you replace the 2z in the top equation with 2(-X-Y) you can distribute and get -2X and -2Y +2X +3Y = -3.

This lets you cancel the X's and get a value for Y. Put that Y value back into Z = -X-Y and you can get a substitute for Z that gives you only X values.

Take the third equation, substitute Y for the number you got from solving the top equation, replace the -3z with -3(-X-Y) an then solve for X (after once again substituting the proper value for Y).

With X and Y in hand, just solve the middle equation for Z.

Assuming I didn't fuck the algebra up
X = 1/4
Y = -3/2
Z = 5/4

>there are people ON THIS BOARD who don't know how to do row reduction
don't they teach this shit in high school?
x = 7
y = -3
z = -4

Attached: 1508951783365.jpg (480x636, 61K)

>I have a degree in math
My condolences

The Kotor had some very remedial math and logic puzzles in them. You don't really see that in games anymore

linear algebra ain't no game nigga.

>*the Kotor games

Any game involves math if you try hard enough. It's like you've never minmaxed in your life.
I know, right? How the fuck did that alleged math major up there mess this up?

>Not using rref
You still use an abacus too m8?

guise how do i into making games

Linear Algebra was the easiest math course I took in college. I don't understand how anyone finds it difficult.

Depends how proof heavy your Prof makes it.

based

>intentionally samefagging several wrong responses
ill ensure your homework never gets done OP

Attached: 1568099344581.jpg (720x720, 46K)

This. I had a harder time in discrete math.

What level of math should a person actually know from grade school to grad school?

And what are some fun video games that let me flex math skills?

I can't remember how to do matrices and shit, I just solved with substitution like a fucking cave man.
Is it (7, -3, -4)? It looks like it checks out.

OP asked for games with math and not for the solution to his homework
please no derailing

tedious work -> studying by practice is a PITA -> don't study -> struggle in course
still passed with a C- tho
use and abuse pre-existing libraries if you have programming knowledge, otherwise use gamemaker

Attached: 91b.jpg (960x604, 76K)

>don't remember how to do this at all
Looks like math past middle school was a complete waste of time unless you go for the stem meme

Mine was pretty proof heavy in the latter half. My professor tested us every week so he forced us to be sharp with it. But even if he didn't, conceptually it was by far the easiest class. I didn't even study for the final exam.

suck start a shotgun please

36 divider by 19=

Don't use a calculator
How old are you
How long did that take you

Attached: 1568217292996m.jpg (1024x1024, 40K)

leave her alone.

Attached: 1555651752473m.jpg (832x1024, 83K)

Yeah linear algebra is not difficult at all. But it IS tedious and mind numbing. It can be hard to study because it's so much work.

old as fuck
took me 10 seconds

Actually divide it? On paper?
You need to specify decimal places, or my answer is 2 rounded up.

the biggest red pill is when you realize differential equations are just mappings between vector spaces

I had a 4.0 GPA and graduated in Math with honors and I barely remember fucking linear algebra because I took it in my sophomore year and my career has nothing to do with math. All i remember is matrices and we wanted to get them into reduced row echelon form whenever possible.

I figured that its around 1.88
Like 10 seconds?

It's pretty simple, 38/19 would be 2.
38-36 is 2 so we can figure out that 2-(2/19) is our answer.
2/19 is a bit over 0.10 so the answer is probably near 1.88.

Do you remember why row reduced echelon form is so important?

row reduction lesson from professor user:
you have a system of equations, let's say
x + 2y + 3z = 9
2x - y + z = 8
3x - z = 3
this can be represented in matrix form like so
X Y Z
1 2 3 9
2 -1 1 8
3 0 -1 3
as you can see, each column corresponds to a variable, with each element in the column being the coefficient of that same variable within the equation, except for the last column which is just the constant
row reduction consists of row operations, which are switching, multiplication and addition
switching just means you can swap the position of any rows in the matrix like this:
1 2 3 9
2 -1 1 8
3 0 -1 3
==
2 -1 1 8
1 2 3 9
3 0 -1 3
mutliplication means you can multiply any row by a constant value (not a variable OR another row, retard)
1 2 3 9 (x2)
2 -1 1 8
3 0 -1 3
==
2 4 6 18
2 -1 1 8
3 0 -1 3
addition is the juicy shit, it's where you take a row and smash it into another row like this:
1 2 3 9 (plus row 2)
2 -1 1 8
3 0 -1 3
==
3 1 4 17
2 -1 1 8
3 0 -1 3
by combining the simple row operations, you can manipulate a matrix to your liking
1 2 3 9
2 -1 1 8 (plus (row 1 times -2))
3 0 -1 3
==
1 2 3 9
0 -5 -5 -10
3 0 -1 3
anyway, i'm not going to actually solve the example, but your goal is to get something like this:
1 0 0 X (actual value of X, Y, Z)
0 1 0 Y
0 0 1 Z

it'll give you the numbers you want, but have fun writing all those matrices out
class dismissed faggots

Attached: MaleSkeletonsitting1.jpg (3000x3000, 841K)

I got (5,-3,-2) (x,y,z)

Don't know how some dudes are getting weird fractions. I checked the solutions too and seems good.

2.4 something
a minute and a bit more

36/19

19 is prime so it doesn't reduce any further
Took me like .1 seconds

are you retarded or just pretending

oh yeah, one more thing for the brainlets among you
you can also divide rows by constants if you want
you should already know that multiplication and division are the same thing, but it's worth adding just in case

36 divided by 19 = 36/19, that's objectively the most precise and most simplified answer. The prompt never specified to represent it in decimal notation

Fuck you OP I'm taking a linear algebra exam right now. Are you spying on me? Is this fate?

remember to double-check against your given constants, user

The first month and a half of linear algebra is like "oh this so easy how is this a higher level course?" But then you get ass slammed by abstractness and the proofs.