Gungrave G.O.R.E

For all four guys(myself included) who are looking forward to the new Gungrave game here's a new trailer

youtu.be/bTEGUlAE_Yo

Attached: gungrave-1066196.png (655x360, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7V4K4AM96Y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is this going to be babymode max payne like the last two or are we going to get a game that can actually hold a candle to the anime this time?

>4 mins
Alright let's do this

wasted

Attached: 1378078715711.png (551x548, 445K)

Where's Mika? That DoA character is not Mika. Why is she looking after Grave? wtf is even going on.

They're making another one? I didn't think the VR game would sell enough to justify another but if they wanna make another I'm cool with that

Attached: 1562372569108.png (1091x651, 834K)

Oh shit, they're making a new one?

why a new Gungrave game? the ps2 ones weren´t very good

ye

The anime fucking slaps

Be nice to get a new kino anime alongside it like the original, so even if the game is a 5/10 like the PS2 games, it won't be for nothing.

Gameplay looks about like what I would expect from a Gungrave 3.

>Bunji not Fumihiko Tachiki
>Twintails' face looking like a goblin
CG trailer is pretty cringe but the gameplay looks pretty Gungrave. Not particularly optimistic.

A new anime would be nice but I don't think people are really into the kind of action oriented anime that existed in the 200's anymore, most were pretty mediocre but hey. If they wanna appeal to my nostalgia I say bring the overly edgy designs and giant coats of the era. I kinda miss those overly complex designs.

Attached: Trinity.Blood.full.105376.jpg (2948x2000, 1.97M)

I guess I can be that one fifth person. Even if it won't be outstanding or anything. I liked the PS2 games at least

Attached: 22344.jpg (1280x960, 759K)

The anime came after the games.

How to get into the series?

>overly complex
That's nothing compared to the LN art.

Attached: hugue2.png (448x640, 547K)

Play the 2 PS2 games and watch the anime.

Start with the anime.

start with the anime and skip the first episode. Everything else is optional

This.
First episode is a spoiler.

only the anime was good.

Attached: 1482809481759.jpg (259x206, 13K)

Oh cool, something actually exciting from TGS

eh

Attached: Uncally Valley.png (1363x845, 846K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7V4K4AM96Y0
>skipping a games with a title screen this fucking good.

Reconsider.

Actually cute.

That looks awesome. Consider it five guys interested in this

Who the fuck?

The game has alot of style but the gameplay isnt interesting in the slightest outside of the boss fights which are super rare and the game is barely like an hour long. It also spoils the best scene of the anime

Don't listen to these guys, I've never seen an anime actually subvert my expectations so well before. I didn't play the games tho so idk..

I can see why people would be disappointed, but personally. I liked what they did with the flashback series.

The first episode is literally a copy of a later episode. There's no reason to watch it. At all.

That's not Mika.

The first episode is literally a paragraph in the games manual.

Yeah ok

Attached: original-3669-1407527346-11.png.jpg (700x442, 31K)

Looks fine to me

Attached: netflix-dark-crystal-characters-emperor.jpg (2500x3746, 2.39M)

looks like complete shit

Looks pretty bad/boring compared to previous games to be honest.

Attached: Gungrave_ G.O.R.E. - Reunion Trailer _ PS4 1-42 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1000K)

PS4 ONLY LOL

How is he still alive?

And the one from the trailer looks like exacty the same game as we had on the PS2. So if you liked those you'll like this, otherwise you'll hate it

He's a zombie. Or a ghost. He came back as a ghost in OD. Where's Billy?

B-but, it's awesome!

BUUUUURANDAAAAAAANNNN!!!!

Where's anybody? Did Overdose even happen anymore?

Now that was a pretty high quality CG trailer, hope it comes to PC though. Played a ton of it on PS2.

Attached: 1565236969200.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Nice, could use another fun TPS thats not westernshit

Where the fuck is Mika?

>If they wanna appeal to my nostalgia I say bring the overly edgy designs and giant coats of the era.
And man, what a time that was.

Attached: 1538086544720.jpg (640x901, 438K)

Friendly reminder that Harry did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1490469107504.jpg (928x777, 398K)

Kek, first thing that popped into my mind too.

Nobody liked Dirge.

I liked Dirge. Fite me

I like it too. Fite me too

Honestly, flashy anime shooters are kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. Now my looking forward to this.

What are the chances of this getting a pc port? Would rather play shooters on pc and i believe the vr game is also on pc

Attached: 35575292_796083927254779_391120097298612224_n.jpg (640x640, 58K)

It looks like they're putting a lot of effort into this. A fuckload, arguably more than the original Gungrave did, let alone the sequels.
Why.

Never considered this a possibility, thought this franchise was dead.
Fuck yeah

I loved the anime. Are the games worth playing? They seemed to have a cool aesthetic and I don't mind a bit of jack if theres soul.

Ugly kung fu girl better not have replaced based daughter Mika.

Attached: Beyond the grave.jpg (1600x1200, 1.78M)

*jank fuck

Mika literally looks like fem Dante

She's gray Meryl.

God this is so unabashedly fucking edgy I love it.

I knew I seen that eye gap somewhere

Attached: 1566106433501.jpg (847x479, 58K)

DO NOT skip the first episode!
Opening with that part of the story, and reliving it later a second time but while knowing who Brandon is and what he went through is absolute kino. Getting to hear Brandon's flashbacks is also amazing.

I recommend playing the first game, then watching the anime, then playing Overdose.
Didnt play the VR game... is it any good? Looked bad and I'm a hardcore GG fan.

Attached: 1365183562481.gif (216x288, 728K)

They were really good budget titles for the PS2. They're not the greatest games but they were like 15 dollars at release each and they were pretty decent games for that price.

Shit was just thinking of this

Attached: 1561478374697.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

>Vincent probably won't be a neat optional character in ReFFVII
>Lost Number will probably get neutered due to the player not having 100% control of the battle
That's a bummer for me dudes. That boss fight is like the one thing I really loved from that game.

is it still going to release in December?

most reviews say the vr game is ass. It's $10 on Amazon right now, i'd give it a try but I don't have psvr.

Spoiler tags exist for a reason.

This show was very good and I'm giving it a rewatch, I'm not sure about this game though.

Trigun game when?

Welp that's Gungrave alright, but if I'm absolutely honest with myself, the games were never that great.

I think the games were good in the context of their price personally. Both games were around 15 dollars at release in the US and for that price they're decent little games. Nothing amazing, but not bad either. I think if I had paid 50 dollars for them though I'd have been pretty upset.

My bad, didn't mean to spoil.
But my point is, the the journey is what makes Gungrave great, not the twists. The game spoils the story, the first episode spoils a lot of it. It also came out like 15 years ago.
If anyone reads this thread and fear they have been "spoiled" I hope they still give the show a try.

It's a spoiler for a 16 year old spoiler for an anime based on a 17 year old game.

Hasnt brandon suffered enough in 3 life times?

I think I'm salty about it because I remember Gungrave was the only game I got for Christmas one year and I blew through it in two hours.