"Yeah, I play TF2 for free, how can you tell?"

>"Yeah, I play TF2 for free, how can you tell?"

Attached: 3468435960.jpg (336x334, 19K)

>this shit again
>x years later

Attached: the flying guillotine.png (535x396, 239K)

I've played TF2 for almost 10 years on and off and never spent 1 cent on it, and I actually use a Gibus because some people actually get triggered when they get rekt by the 'gibus noob'

>started playing TF2 as soon as it went F2P
>get the same badge as people that just start playing tomorrow

Attached: 1363894111627.png (470x538, 313K)

I wear a gibus just to piss people off when I top score
I have 2400 hours

Give Demoman more bottle melees
Y/N

>He doesn't wear only these and change his name to Da Gibus

based

Gibus has been a flase flag hat fir pubstompers for years now.

REMOVE SNIPER CLASS FROM TF2
(or remove his histcan weapons and base the class around weapons like Huntsman)

Pros:
>spy is now actually viable pickoff class, no longer bad sniper
>heavy is now playable
>no more getting instakilled from across the map without being able to do anything
>game is just generally more fun

"Cons":
>tradecucks will get mad
>sniper mains will get mad and quit
>medics are even more OP

not intentionally using stock gear to piss people off when you dominate and taunt them
>”imagine being f2p and taunting”
>”i think this guys a bot, he taunts on me after every kill”
>”WHY ARENT YOU TALKING”
>”wow he has a private profile what a pussy”
these are some of the many responses you will get. Make sure you play on a community server with like 5-10 people. Absolutely vital that you DO NOT say a single word, if you do say a word ever, just say “rekt” after every time you kill your target. Just kill and taunt. Never fails to piss them off.

Can vouch for this, I don't even have to taunt to make nerds start screaming

Attached: 1552239626294.png (650x654, 264K)

Need more actual secondaries on the bottles so demoman doesn't just have medieval melees.

>riding the Payload cart as Brass Beast Heavy
best feel

Attached: file.png (300x250, 41K)

Bottle melee that gives a small buff when taunting like Medic and the amputater

>tfw been playing tf2 since 2008 but only upgraded to PC when it came F2P
>tfw most tf2ubers have played the game for less than I have.

Attached: 1568182904377.gif (500x281, 537K)

It's like christmas morning

Attached: Sniper1.png (1282x711, 1.23M)

>8 years free to play
>4 years pay to play

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 88K)

>tfw I use the Machina unironically because it's simply a better weapon
>tfw got the space reskin

Attached: gamer.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

I use it because the sound it makes on full charge gives me an erection. I also like bodyshotting.

>Be Scout
>rush cart
>die
>Respawn
>rush cart again
>rinse and repeat until either we win or the enemy team finally wises up and gets medics in which case by the time that's happened we already have 12 minutes to push and I just go soldier and we still win

Attached: Scout.png (750x786, 168K)

>tfw I like the space one because it's harder to notice when it's shot because it's much quieter and I love the combo shot BRAAAAAAAAWWNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

>tfw I once got 3 kill with one shot combo.

Machina is so good on payload

Attached: da.jpg (712x398, 33K)

this but sticky jumper demo.
fuck me dropping pipes on the cart and blowing sentries up before they see me is delicious.

I still don't think they patched the bug where the crowd screams if you shoot through an ally and get a kill.

They haven't this happened to me recently

>tfw the best part of the machina/shooting star is that if you accidently shoot a invisible spy that was inbetween you and the target you kill both of them

Attached: 1568083258445.jpg (600x477, 349K)

You paid money for the orange box bro

That doesn't count, I meant hats

>fly in as sticky jumper loose cannon demo on 2fort and harass the snipers

>tfw one of the snipers goes rage engineer and starts putting sentries in the sniper's area

this always makes me laugh my ass off.

Attached: ECh9tboXsAgLvR1.jpg (538x320, 17K)

It stops being funny though when the Engineer decides to sentry push to the bridge and your entire team is way too retarded to deal with it though

why do absolute retard 6 year olds always choose spy when they first launch the game

>"Yes, I abused the unusual glitch, what gave it away, the halo?"

>invisibility
>disguise
>insta kill ability
He is just cool as fuck

>tfw remembering the time that happened and kept seeing the fresh install no gibus pyro charge at the level 3 with only a homewrecker

Attached: EEJFcBJXkAE4p82.jpg (828x604, 31K)

Maybe it's because they think they're being helpful by sapping the engies buildings and dying constantly

Spy on paper sounds like an OP class

Plus he is quite a cool character and has a lot of cool hats and suits

>getting this set up while having competent snipers on my battlements

Attached: 1439438925154.jpg (413x348, 25K)

hes litterally the coolest most out there class for a shooter next to engineer.

I remember playing engineer first thing when I got the game. I was so fucking stoked to play him. I can't imagine what it would be like to play tf2 for the first time again.

Attached: 054[1].png (300x300, 148K)

>Implying trickstabbing Spy isn't OP as fuck

in a very ironic way they do because engineers end up getting paranoid and it usually ends in them getting mowed down by a roamer

> an actual skilled spy with the diamondback

what a fucking nightmare to play against

I shouldn't complain, I use the DiamondBack as well lmao

Attached: ED9laTJXYAU74B0.png (878x665, 494K)

It works when they just happen to sap the engies shit right as a heavy-medic rush begins but these types of spies rarely plan for that.

Skilled amby spies were worse.
>hear decloak
>PING
>pause
>PING

and you're dead.

>tfw Amby spies are still a huge pain even though they have been nerfed to the ground

Being a soldier dying constantly to s skilled Scunt really puts a damper on my self confidence

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-21-at-2.55.58-PM.png (768x432, 165K)

I hate scouts so fucking much the fucking lime green turds

Adding more weapons like huntsman is how to fix him. Give him the amby.
His rifles should also have damage falloff so he only hits for 100 at max range so he can still get picks on low health players but not dominate from inside spawn. At more medium range he is going to be the same as he is now but be in range of other players to actually have a chance to counter him.

People that started browsing Yea Forums in 2007 are forever newfags. Same rule applies.

thats what you get for using the gunboats

I never minded them for some reason. The diamondback is atrocious though, 102 damage every .3 seconds is ridiculous.

All of that is unnecessary. Just taunting after every kill is more than enough.

If someone's being a cunt I just cough very loudly over them whenever I see them talk.

>go into 24/7 hightower server wearing my mercs medal, pyrovision goggles and 100% uncrate unusual
>receive free salt from tradeniggers

Attached: 1566499815554.jpg (567x523, 38K)

>The diamondback is atrocious though, 102 damage every .3 seconds is ridiculous.

Thats actually the amby damage. Diamond back is like 90 something. Which is effectively like getting hit by a shotgun.

its honestly not that bad, unless he has an absurd number of crits.

Lol how can they even tell whats a 100 crate?

Almost this.
Valve just must implement something what will allow heavy to do his job without being oneshotted by sniper. I understand fucking spy because he has to put himself into risky situation in order to backstab heavy, and you have counterplay against spy. But there is no legit counterplay against sniper because this fucker can one shot from fucking far totally safe.

Most of the gibus/no hats are oldfags trying to rile up newfags.

And why should spy have a "shotgun" that fires twice as fast and has no drop-off or spread on the first shot?

Attached: diamondback stats.png (828x520, 59K)

>wait for my team to push before sapping
>it never happens
>play engineer
>spies always show up right when a push is happening by chance
this only happens when I play on valve servers

huh weird they must have buffed it. Swore it was like exactly 96 damage.

And why shouldn't he have a shotgun that requires you to backstab to even function?
Every class has a shotgun.

It's always had -15% damage as far as I remember, you might've had a passive that gave 10% bullet resist or something.

The reason why not to give spy high DPS revolvers is that the spy has tools that allow him to get near opponents. He can cloak and he can disguise and bypass sentries. When you're in the range of a sentry you should be guaranteed a certain amount of safety. You shouldn't have to worry about a spy uncloaking in your face and almost instantly killing you, the spy should have to earn it a little bit by getting a headshot or getting behind you. This weapon is notably very frustrating to play against as medic; all the spy has to do is backstab a few idiots and then he can kill you no matter how hard you try to defend yourself.

>and then he can kill you no matter how hard you try to defend yourself.
Start using the vaccinator scrub. It's the best medigun for a skilled medic, spies and roamers can't do shit to you

>You shouldn't have to worry about a spy uncloaking in your face and almost instantly killing you

to be fair though, if the spies in your face you should be able to shoot him before he finishes decloaking. The real problem is that crits means he can shoot you from afar in the back.
Thats why amby was a fucking nightmare imo, and diamond back wasn't as bad.

Anyone who uses cosmetics instead of keeping default models is a retard.

when someone checks your profile, you really know they are pathetic.

>fell in love with TF2 because of the Pixar/Looney Tunes/60's spytech aesthetic
>became a huge fan because of the clever class updates, Meet the Team videos, and hidden content
>began questioning Valve when they introduced community content that looked subpar and out of place, characters were given actual names, the comics got weird and were drawn by a terrible artist
>crossed my arms and raised a skeptical eyebrow when they released keys, crates, tags, etc.
>got upset when unsightly community items outnumbered official ones, item options for classes were vastly uneven, goofy paint skins were released
>internally wept when I checked the game and noticed an average ping of 300 in American servers and news updates were only about competitive shit
I can only hope that some fan group gets together to remaster the game with a lot of the tasteless content cut out

Beer bottle that you can toss at someone, does more damage the further away they are when hit as bottle picks up in velocity

Only underageb& die to snipers

If it's one of the uncraftable and untradeable ones

what better way to learn all the maps of the game than sneaking around invisible

>it's another match with some stupid observer sitting in a corner

Attached: 1430969283127.gif (500x500, 971K)

I would quite honestly rather have someone be AFK at spawn than have an observer on my team
Both are equally worthless but the observer is ACTIVELY choosing to be a worthless piece of shit that hides in a corner because reddit told them to