And this is a bad thing. Don't they like fun?

And this is a bad thing. Don't they like fun?

Attached: 1568258741917_11619694937205083.jpg (995x436, 45K)

>40fps on low on a 2080/i7

BADASS

Austin powers is funny. Teenagers repeating jokes ad nauseum and aping the humour isn't. Get the idea?

>there are people who play these things for the story
huh
source? I hope not.

1070 on Ultra doesn't even crack 60 frames, and that's at 1080p.

*misgenders your character*

How about you stop being a poorfag?

Maybe people just like fun?

Then more power to them. I'd prefer the original jokes of Myers than some teenager trying to copy his material personally. Which is why I'll be turning the audio off when I get my free copy from Tim.

It's funny thinking that Randy saw all of this, was probably present for a lot of the recording of it and was just laughing and thinking "yeah, yeah this is so good man this is going to crack people up" then he went and fucked some kids after doing a magic show.

Maybe people don't find it fun? Because jokes are supposed to funNY, not just fun? You fucking imbecile.

i can't tell if these threads are ironic shilling, paid shilling or unpaid fanboy shilling
i want to say its ironic but i've seen people defend worse for less so who fucking knows anymore

Attached: cup.png (712x517, 262K)

Did Gearbox forget to pay a journo this time?

Attached: gearbox quality writing.png (1245x324, 43K)

>Maybe people don't find it fun
Only contrarian faggots who just like shitting on things.

It's getting 80s from most places. I think they just pissed off pcgamer somehow.

I always assume fanboyism or rampant justification of purchase to stave off buyers remorse (or both).

>LIKE WHAT I LIKE OR YOU'RE A NAZI!
Fuckin retard. So much for your "diversity".

Shame it's not releasing for another 6 months. Sounds like exactly what I expected.

Why buy it?
Why even play it?

borderlands' shit writing and pisspoor humor have been made fun of for years, the only decent things to ever come out of it were jack's more evil/deranged dialogue and krieg and im positive those were both flukes
fuck's sake theres a post right above yours from 2016 making fun of it

Attached: 1556410952661.jpg (624x474, 24K)

¿Qué?

That's a man baby

He means the Steam release.

Excuse me, user. I think you should correct your statement.

Attached: maam.jpg (800x450, 58K)

I would think my 1080/8700k is enough to run this at 1440p 144fps and high settings.

I dont like borderlands writing but like austin powers.

Its just like a schmokeanapancake

Right. I am very slow on the uptake today. Thanks.

>Implying Austin Powers isn't a masterpiece

Hmmmmm maybe at 1080 it should, either way you should hit 60 easy, glad Epic exclusive kept me from getting this, hopefully they iron out the bullshit before the steam release.

Austin powers is not funny

Attached: thats your opinion.jpg (450x340, 50K)

is the humor as bad as that tortured analogy

how much do you like poo jokes? because that's nearly half the jokes. the rest are a mix of shooting people in the dick, references that aren't jokes because the punchline IS the reference, and outdated memes.