Admit it she makes some good points

admit it she makes some good points

Attached: FC1B37BA-E1BB-4022-BDED-C5D8A1A2DF9C.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

i wanna poz her

*he

what an ugly faggot

I have no idea who this is and doubt that she is at all relevant to Yea Forums.

I wouldn't know because I don't listen to the mentally ill.

As a trans woman, there should be more trans women like me in video games.

If trannies aren't mentally ill, why are so many of them communists?

video games

Attached: video games.webm (576x432, 585K)

>she

Attached: 1568152053105.jpg (300x300, 97K)

>ugly
>mental illness
>will off himself in the next 5 years and no one will remember or care about who he was
>not a video game

Attached: 1442391634578.png (960x540, 176K)

I want to fuck Contra

>being so woke the people she supported are now against her
never gets old

Attached: 1475378474567.png (227x223, 54K)

he is a retard only popular because (((Google))) promotes his trash.

Attached: adenine_translates_cropped.png (633x810, 473K)

this tranny got chased off twitter by other trannies that this retard created lmao

>she

>""""""""""""she""""""""""""

dead thread.

Dude was literally a youtube atheist who sent dickpics to feminists to dab on them and now he embezzles thousands from those types and further left by pretending to be one, based

>left Twitter because muh harrassment
Lol not so strong willed after all, eh?

Attached: 1522978772573.png (800x1068, 397K)

VIDEO GAMES

>she

niggers

Why are you so afraid of trans women like her, Yea Forums?

admit it she makes good speed

Attached: https _s3.amazonaws.com_the-drive-staging_message-editor%2F1531442490357-ddg-1001.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

and now he's dead

and it's usually underage wannabe trans-trenders. they can't keep their own people in check, it's like raising pitbulls, one day they'll just gonna bite you

Attached: babby.jpg (381x383, 19K)

>Why are you so disgusted by trans women like her, Yea Forums?
Fuxed

Kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: sophburka.jpg (620x414, 22K)

elaborate

not videogames

im not afraid of them, nor disgusted. luckily living in 3rd world country you don't deal with these freaks on daily basis but even if they do i don't get myself involved with one

contra made some mild comments about non binary trannies and they went full apemode and chased contra off social media. It's amusing because contra has videos dedicated to spouting non binary garbage and the sole reason these people existed in the first place.

>her
>her
>she
jesus this place is going downhill fast

God damn, they seriously aren't even fucking trying tonight are they?

>jesus this place is going downhill fast

Attached: 1565859316877.png (785x1000, 254K)

non-binary is the new tranny trend (see sonicfox) and contrapoints simply mention some reasonable points about the nonsensical way people use the term non-binary and got lynched in return. serously, the tranny community doesn't need outside enemies when they themselves are against each other because they all fight to be special

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

absolutely

OWNED

LONG DICK STYLE EPIC

Attached: W-8JYcFZ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Contrapoints, she's a trans person on YouTube who makes plenty of good points but she's also completely unrelated to video games. OP needs to take zher ass to /pol/.

VIDEOGAMES

Attached: 1567150000407.gif (400x480, 338K)

I genuinely enjoy her content except when she makes videos that are specifically there to justify her life style choices.

>makes an entire video on it being ok to get plastic surgery
Who cares
>Makes a video saying that sucking dick isn't gay so she can justify getting her dick sucked
Who cares

im considering going to pataya to try out boipucci

Me entirely on the left
based

SOURCE
the girl on the right is very attractive

Reminder this tranny and leftytube are the reason people sperg absurdly hard over trap/femboy terms now days

Is this the tranny freak board?
not videogames

I wouldn't. Sex tourists stick out like a sore thumb and HIV is a big problem over there.

>she

not really. That goes to /gif/ desperately trying to justify their cocklust as somehow not gay, as if that even matters at all.

>she
Also not vidya.

You can't get aids twice.

did contra get a nosejob yet

i don't like contrapoints but i agree non-binary is bullshit, like you can't be that and have a sexual orientation

>Sex tourists stick out like a sore thumb
i mean its pataya, are there really any non sex tourists there?

nah, the wave of hate towards traps and similar came from the 2 million+ view videos from leftytube and not some obscure board

>she