What makes gays in video games "forced"?

What makes gays in video games "forced"?

Attached: Soldier76_portrait.png (653x669, 406K)

Pixels don't have sexual orientations.

If making them gay is an afterthought.

Neither does text on a piece of paper, nor ink on photos.

If them being gay does not effect or help develop the plot or character development in any meaningful way. which for
99% of video games does not help either

Literally there was no reason to make this guy gay at all. Same with most characters that are gay or lesbian in games with no fucking plot with a reason for it

they're never campy enough. we want DRAG QUEEN STORY TIME levels of gay. Poison from SF was close to this.

Am I sexist for thinking tracer was less forced? I'm almost sure they were hinting at a love triangle with 76 and ana and then they went and cancelled a comic (probably confirming the love triangle) to make him gay

I'm forced to get a boner because guys are hot.

I keep ignoring these threads but I still keep seeing them
can you faggots get a clue?

Attached: 268.jpg (600x728, 43K)

Is the number "76" in his name a reference to how many cocks he's sucked?

Attached: doggos.jpg (444x407, 46K)

When a character is made gay after the fact and obviously only as a marketing gimmick

Waiting literal YEARS to announce that they were gay the whole time. Pic related is a great example of how not to make a gay character.

Attached: DyVR6qmXgAEfY8k.jpg (1200x943, 117K)

Nobody cared about tracer because tracer already initially had a "lesbian feminist" look.

If "theyre gay" was in a characters reveal or bio the exact same people using this argument would seethe, kek
you can't win, gaybros

When its cringy rainbows and shit. Your pic wouldn't be forced if it wasnt obvious deflection for a controversy. But hes not actually that bad in a vacuum.

Which is where your dick will be tonight. Also my asshole is nicknamed vacuum.

Also the coolest faggots in games are the Japanese flamboyant ones they even have the coolest trannies and I fucking hate most american trannies. See Mother 3 and Dragon Quest 11.

forced hetero shit is just awful.

Oh user you poor niave soul that number is pretty fucking low compares to colossally slutty faggots these days and women too

talking from experience, i see

Based, when not done purely as a joke, japanese BL is so cute

this as well, there are many cases (not just in games) where they'll make a female and male character date or marry for no particular reason, no different than people whining about ruining male friendship with gay, same shit

forced relationships have been obnoxious since jean gray and cyclops.

It's unrealistic. If Soldier 76 was a faggot he would have died a long time ago from getting GRIDs. Plust faggots can't shoot guns effectively because they are weak betas. Also, just play TF2 like a man you fucking retard nigger.

Attached: 5ad.jpg (1080x507, 54K)

Don't mind me, just being one of very few gay characters done right in vidya.

Attached: emil.png (291x600, 114K)

>gay
>done right

Nigga get the fuck outta here

god these threads are so fucking pathetic every single time

gay if true

>TFtranny
>telling anyone else they are weak betas
actually being accepted by society patch coming soon, any day now

>If making them gay is an afterthought.

this. Solider 76 is a perfect example because they decided to make him gay, like 2 years after the game came out

Why the FUCK are faggots so obsessed with themselves?

Friendly reminder that trannies single handedly derailed all progress that gay dudes have made and are cursed to be forever tied to those lunatics

Attached: 1523910893471.png (300x303, 63K)

He isn't gay