Dude le EPIC SCIENCE and PENIS FINGERS! xD

>dude le EPIC SCIENCE and PENIS FINGERS! xD
Remind me why this is considered the best DLC again?

Attached: 1545402679650.png (478x590, 369K)

That's because it isn't, you fucking schmuck. Whoever told you that is should be lobotomized immediately, and promptly told Dead Money is the best DLC.

dead money and lonesome road are the best DLC. honest hearts was just boring, and old world blues is bug ridden and unfunny

Scorpions are arachnids, not bugs.

Base Game >>>>>>>>> Dead Money > Lonesome Road > Honest Hearts > OWB

This is Yea Forums canon

Because OWB and HH are the only ones that aren't corridor simulators.

This dead money was amazing, when i first played it as a kid i did not like it, played it again as an adult and holy shit its way better.

This guy gets it, OWB was the mothership zeta of new vegas.

>dead money
>good

Tedious, the word you were looking for was tedious.

I liked it because I like lasers and that is enough to entertain me

>Lonesome Road that fucking high
What's with this revisionism?

OWB = DM >>> HH > LR

It's fun. It's for people who like the satirical nature of the Fallout universe more than the actual gritty reality of it all. For people who like that there's Dead Money.

>He doesn't enjoy ransacking the Big Empty with Why Don't You Do Right playing softly in the background.
Get lobotomized.

The worst part about owb is that it actually could've been better if they started out like mothership zeta 2 but immediately yanked on the leash with some real fucked up shit.

>Dead Money

Attached: Madotsuki.jpg (740x740, 616K)

OP misses how the humor also serves to distract form the fact how fucked up Big MT really was.

In my opinion the huge break in quality comes after lonesome road, but the order is correct. OWB had a couple interesting dungeons, stealth suit was kinda cool, and a nice homebase with some neat extras if you're willing to do the sidequests. OWB was the worst of New Vegas but still 100x better than anything fallout related that came afterwards.

Oh, so you're the guy that thinks doing two (TWO) 2 almost identical and poorly implemented Stealth/Inflitration "Simulators" REPEATEDLY for the R*ddit Wraithguard and Keening to defeat Dagoth Söi is not tedious. Ok.

What's your favorite DLC? I'll cherrypick the quote I hate the most for you to make it look bad.

Is liking Dead Money the ultimate contrarian opinion now? Endless collar beeping isn't most people's idea of a fum time.

To everyone saying Dead Money is good, the real answer is the story is good and the gameplay is absolute dogshit

Attached: 40FF7E17-9154-4B5C-97BB-818AEE31BD76.jpg (588x391, 85K)

i had a character that just hapenned to be built in a good way for the DLC when it came out, so ive always liked it

Dead Money>Honest Hearts>OWB>LR

dohoho
got them

It's an extended fetchquest with annoying enemies and a bunch of labyrinthine buildings. Still worth doing for the OP as fuck cyborg perks you get at the end.

>OWB first
Opinion discarded

>shoot the radio or turn it off.
>beeping stops

Too hard! This bad game! Let me win! No think!

no part of fonv is worth touching, so.

if you played dead money as a kid, you are still a kid.

Only valid criticisms ITT:

Dead Money had a strong heist narrative but you could pretty much only have fun with 1 play style which is stealth archer build. The scrounging and crafting survival aspect is kind of ruined by the vending machines and abundance of coins. The main 'lesson' kind of falls flat because there was no way a single motherfucker was gonna leave any of that gold behind and not just find any exploit possible.

Honest Hearts has a good titular character but completely forgettable everyone else. The story isn't really compelling or interesting and the enemy variety sucks. Exploring around and the survivalist journals are the saving grace of that DLC since the main quest is extremely short and generic as fuck.

OWB has ties in all the lore well and adds good loot. The premise is not bad but the climax falls pretty flat. It gets blasted for the plebbit dialogue, but really that's a minor offense. The real offensiveness is reskinned radscorp enemies and Characterless 'lobotomite' enemies.

Lonesome road is a great set piece and a pretty good corridor run, albeit a corridor run. Much more satisfying boss battle than any of the others but the story and dialogue are probably the most trash out of any of the other DLCs.

It's not, Dead Money is.

>didn't let go

??? i thought scorpions were scorpions

I actually like the hard bullshit of the map, the real clue is to be leveled up on repair or lockpick.

Btw the robo scorpions where a reference to wasteland

Since you can kill all those idiots inhabiting Big MT

Fuck Jeannie May
Fuck Motor Runner
Fuck Cook Cook
Fuck Violet
Fuck Driver Nephi
Fuck Duke
Fuck Mortimer
Fuck Philippe
Fuck Big Sal
Fuck Nero
Fuck Cachino
Fuck Benny
Fuck Mr. House
Fuck Caesar
Fuck Lanius
Fuck Vulpes
Fuck Elijah
Fuck Dean Domino
Fuck Dog/God
Fuck Joshua
Fuck Salt-Upon-Wounds
Fuck the Think Tank
Fuck Mobius

Attached: 1527828576581.jpg (1535x1322, 417K)

it's not hard, it's just annoying

>He couldn't let go of the riches
>He broke the game and subverted the lore and moral entirely so he could have more imaginary money

What was bad about the dialogue and story in LR?

LETTING GO tier:
>Dead Money
BY THE RIVERS OF BABYLON, THERE WE SAT DOWN; YEA WE WEPT, WHEN WE REMEMBERED ZION tier
>Honest Hearts
PICKLE RICK tier
>Old World Blues
BEAR and BULL tier
>Lonesome Road

>Tfw you get to Big MT and find Christine Royce's holotape before she lost her voice
>Tfw right afterward, 'Begin Again' comes on the radio

Feels

Wait a moment. Before you go, I... we... hope you've enjoyed your stay. Farewells can be a time of sadness -- letting go, difficult. As a guest of the Sierra Madre, you know that truth more than anyone. Frederick Sinclair believed that one's life could be made anew every day, that fortunes were more than the wealth in your hands. Love, life, family, those to care for and those who will care for you: to those who know these joys, the Sierra Madre holds little they don't already have. Out in the world, beyond these walls, that is your chance to begin again. I hope that you will return in happier times. Until then, the Sierra Madre, and I, will hold you in our hearts.

at the time i considered the penis finger bit endearing if nothing else

Attached: 1567962281100.png (598x628, 383K)

user it's ok that you're too much of a zoomer to get it

Quite honestly this. Dead Money and Lonesome were atmospheric, and the stories felt incredibly relevant.

what do ya'll think of fo3 my FoNV game just broke, and I need to completely restore it(I don't have the energy to do that), but my fo3 game modded runs really smoothly. I just wish there was something like solid project that allows you to roll, and indicated map markers smoothly across the map. It mad finding areas in NV so ezpz. I'm playing it so far, and I feel like it shines in some areas, but also is kinda shit in its own.

OWB never glorifies science, if anything it just shows the danger. all the scientists are absolutely crazy except and conduct brutal, horrible, unethical, and most importantly absolutely pointless experiments.yeah it's boring but you gotta read between the line with the brains, remember they are also lobotomized

I’m crying

>dude le EPIC SCIENCE
>literally everything that came out of there ruined lives
>It's infested with lobotomy victims
>Dr Borous realizing what he did to his dog in the name of science

The I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!@!! bullshit was a pretty thin veneer over how horrific Big MT actually was.

I think the fallout 3 dlc is better than any of the new Vegas ones in my opinion, and I like new Vegas more

Broken steel was good, the Pitt was okay (probably good if you like the steel mill area, I personally didn't.) Anchorage was dumb, zeta = OWB, if you liked one you probably liked the other. (Cows...COWS!)

>playing fallout 3
>pop up to a gas station
>for lulz open up gas tank
>there are 1000 mini nukes
>there are multiple 200-300dmg alien weapons
>there is ammo for EVERYTHING
I have really high luck, but holy shit I was just dicking around went up to vault 101, and just started clearing enemies around the ant city location, and fucked off to the market by accident. took a far left, and arrived to this place. I was in disbelief. high luck is insane.

>he played Dead Money as a kid.
Thanks for making me feel old

>new vegas will be 10 years old next year

Attached: 1494810583816.png (640x560, 20K)

Lonesome Road>Dead Money>Honest Hearts>OWB

Attached: 1470624185551.gif (257x194, 994K)

Dead Money is the absolute shittiest map to navigate and that orange haze isn't fun either, I'm convinced everyone talking so highly of it are trolling

Which belong to the arachnid family. In that family are also spiders and a few other multi-legged beasts.
Both are a part of the Arachnopulmonata sub-group of Arachnida.

>And my local Redbox is still stocking it

>Collar starts beeping
>Move away from it
>Collar stops beeping
I will never understand how people had trouble with this

Because they are comparing to the atrocity called Dead Money.
Next to that Horse Armor looks good.

Stealth suit

based

>it came out when I was a college senior

>not Lonesome Road with its 10/10 rivalry between Courier and Ulysses that turn into bromance if you spare him
Gaylos

It isn't. Dead Money is.

No, I just think that dead money was tedious as fuck. Which is a shame because the atmosphere of the sierra madre was pretty cool. The vault was annoying because you had all the annoying hologram enemies(which are kind of stupid even for a sci-fi like fallout imo), then you have the "lel, you ran down the wrong area while the collar was beeping and now you're dead so reload" trial and error bullshit of the ending section. Also could have done with just a tiny bit more explanation on the ghost people. More than anything, I'd love to see where they've been hiding or have hints at how they're "made".

this, Lonesome Road is by far the best dlc for having both great gameplay, great world, and great writing

OWB was a drag, I had to force myself to laugh at the jokes cause the normie freinds i was playing with were howling like it was actual comedy. I only play it when i need to get the COS rifle.

Honest Hearts had one of the best written characters in the series. The gameplay loop wasn't really different from newvegas, but the locals were fun, with a few quests, but mostly it is a glorified fetch quest. I usually run through it on new playthroughs due to how acessible it is and its good for exp and loot.

Dead Money had the best collection of characters in all the dlcs, and a noir theme to it. It can be a bit of a drag at times, gameplay wise, but the character dialogue is great. It also has the most dynamic endings of all the dlcs.

in conclusion OWB in normie filler with good loot and boring quests.

Why do you hate super science?

Attached: 1_1FzmxzXc7JMXNw8zVZWpMg-1210x642.jpg (1210x642, 81K)

You know there is lore right? The explain its from big mountain

Can anyone translate this sentence back to English, please?

>I'm trying to be contrarian

Fuck off nigger.
Dead money > owb > lonesome road > honest farts

Because it's the worst dlc except for the rest of the dlc that's even worse than it is.

>Remind me why this is considered the best DLC again?
the story was great. what WASN'T great was having to repeat the high school minigame again and again for the suit upgrades. that's pretty much my only complaint. if i were to nitpick, i'd complain that once the DLC is done, there aren't many respawning lobomites to kill, and there is only a finite number of Protonic inversal throwing axe. If I were to really REALLY nitpick, i'd complain that you couldn't grow every single plant or fruit from the cloning machine.

I really can't understand Yea Forums's hatred for OWB, honestly. I'd compare it to Yea Forums's hatred for Thor:Ragnarok.

Attached: Protonic_inversal_throwing_axe[1].png (1100x850, 323K)

You would need to be lobotomized to think Dead Money is the best, I agree

It's no one else's fault that you're such a stupid nigger that you can't properly word your grievances with this game

> owb>lonesome road

wow shit taste user

wasn't OWB basically obsidian's attempt at making a fallout 3 styled map and story?

Attached: da3e8493432849c4ba76cdf956b0c81f5517de3a7e1118326ce21a1753578239.gif (184x168, 36K)