Monster Hunter Iceborne

Attached: 1549950625257.jpg (1125x1266, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDwsQQlASQ
youtu.be/8fGUvUWj5dw
youtu.be/mVP-VwsKbQI
youtu.be/a87aAa0dErk?t=16
youtube.com/watch?v=dk8ahAUp6yk
youtube.com/watch?v=NGeEMYr9Zag
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmIbGixs2nk
youtube.com/watch?v=LOLUETIdXDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This isn't banter, people just want to say mean things for the sake of being mean.

Attached: 1567921302221.png (939x1405, 1.07M)

>spyro reignited

Not that I have a problem with it or anything, but why dies Rajang look so humanlike? Shits a bit uncanny.

Attached: 814238EE-5DA8-40F2-80EA-98379C95E64E.jpg (600x400, 49K)

Are those arrowhead lizards supposed to be rare or have I accidentally figured out how they spawn

Hello Iceborne frens

Attached: 64792178_p15.jpg (1510x1534, 404K)

Is the Barioth IG an unique model or iron with saber tooth slapped to it? Because if it's the latter, then it's probably the most effort they put into making the "Iron/bone with monster bits" not look like total shit.

You're shit, los. Go fly back to your wife so she can save you from the mean Hunters.

Post more chunk

They're supposed to point to rare spawn points that show up with the "flourishing" map condition (new canteen ingredients).

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDwsQQlASQ
>almost never stands still when even the old games had recovery stuff after each attack
>literally just non-stop attacking
This is going to be utter fucking cancer.

Attached: 1379910246078.png (321x370, 246K)

Unique. New model too, Barioth didn't have an IG or CB before.

Piss off cutenigger.

youtu.be/8fGUvUWj5dw

Name a more AESTHETIC monster
I will wait

Attached: 1568209614235.jpg (1280x719, 308K)

You asked for hot monkey dick and now you're getting it.

please help me, glavenus or acidic glavenus for GS

I think its intentional depending on what quest you’re doing.
In that new event quest “The Lord of the Underworld Beckons” they have like a 100% spawn rate from what I’ve noticed.

Attached: 29A0AD52-642A-423B-9DD1-E81A0671EE07.jpg (500x666, 96K)

Right, I figured that's what it was because I found two by the gajalaka den going back to camp and one when I got dumped off on the tall ridge with the cacti

Oh but user, her and Steve left on a cruise days ago!

Attached: espenis.png (805x702, 24K)

>that one felyne kneading dough in the seliana kitchen
Has anyone edited it into "noooo I don't wanna be bread" yet? Because I will.

Attached: 1567449877020.png (2584x1052, 283K)

Toby

Is Grigori real or just a meme?
I don't feel like sitting through a 3 hour video to find out.

"Hunters are too agile now, old monsters will be too easy!"
Rolling backwards won't save you from those new combos he's got, holy hell. Time to break out the paralysis weapons.

Not a real Mario game

LIST OF THINGS WRONG WITH SMW

>Almost all powerups from Mario 3 gone, now only super mushroom, fire flower, and cape
>cape completely trivializes most levels, levels aren't designed with anti-cape measures in mind
>no vertical levels
>no airships
>no tanks
>Levels aren't nearly as varied as 3, 3 did just about all of the themes from World but better and more
>Yoshi makes the game even more of a joke (Can use him to double jump, eat enemies, absorb infinite hits as long as you get back on him, even gives you free 1-ups if you can stay on him)
>Spin jump adds almost nothing to the base game, only romhacks show its true potential as a mechanic
>Jumping on a goomba doesn't kill it, you have to run it into another enemy or spin jump like an ass
>Tons of classic enemies gone (No hammer bro or blooper, seriously?)
>Top secret lets you infinitely grind 1 ups and infinite power ups (capes) to make levels even more of a joke
>dumb """"cinematic"""" cutscenes after every castle which just waste time
>soulless soundtrack marketed for kids
>speedruns are just people skipping to the credits in level 1 because they don't want to play this shit game
>Bowser fight basically unlosable with peach giving you mushrooms

Attached: fe8e5c13-c684-433e-85c0-8ccb95bccbd1_1.db3146ab4820039ce3a7fc3201c49b0e.jpg (450x450, 59K)

>when even the old games had recovery stuff after each attack
Thanks for reminding me why Headsniping is dead in World.

Attached: 59796131_p5.jpg (838x950, 308K)

>only just now bothered to read all the way through this
A short ride, but memorable.

Attached: 1567724027556.png (312x312, 72K)

How in the fuck someone supposed to face nergigante solo with the gear at that stage? The length of time stuns take are ridiculous, get clipped once and you get fucked about 3 seconds later. Fuck this clunky ass game.

They’re rare but there’s a guaranteed spawn of one in the current event quest in the Vale.

How does K+M gameplay feel compared to a gamepad? Do people use it to game chat

I wonder if they just don't have any GL mains among their playtesters

Attached: tokuda.png (621x296, 38K)

Unfortunately no, at least not yet. Wouldn't mind a Dragon's Dogma and Sekiro collaboration though. Just as long as it's not Behemoth/Leshen shit teir mechanics.

>dives at u

Attached: garugainallhisglory.png (541x400, 129K)

Ignoring the obvious shitpost points, this is actually correct about a number of reasons 3 is better. I think the best way to describe it is that 3 varies more than World and thus has higher highs (but also lower lows).

>tfw gathering while using the raider ride makes it almost instant
holy fug bros

Attached: 1566860230882.jpg (654x556, 64K)

Gunlance is not important.

Anyone got a pic of that zinogre watch they showed off?!

Try not sucking at gunlance bro

It's the best way to grab those tracks that you have to bend over, scrape up, then sniff.

Ahem

I THINK MARY SUEGIGANTE SUCKS.

Attached: 1567957630804.png (702x679, 868K)

I'm too busy slamming my big sword on the monster's head, friend.

>mfw this fucker stares at you during the end of the hunt
>at YOU

Attached: 1501372509797.jpg (246x205, 16K)

How do I unlock the raider ride at the ice map?
I have them in other map but the ice one.

Do Boaboa sidequests

>get excited for the possibility of upgraded Xeno weapons becoming unique
>not only are they still iron, MR Xeno straight up doesn't even exist

Attached: Willy-Wonka.jpg (979x683, 49K)

I believe it’s acid, then Sharon’s Enchilada at the end game.

He could be like new barrioth, you got to break something first for him to slow down.

Seething Bazel is pretty disappointing, I'd hoped he would have more tricks up his sleeve but he feels just more like an MR Bazel with the added trick of two types of exploding scales.

>Goes from an invader to merely being endemic to Elders' Recess
Was this an apology for all that invading in T2 investigations back at base World?

Attached: Bazel cinematic.png (1886x895, 1.78M)

sharon ishvalda? how is that any good for gs? also i am at end game been using velkhanas set.

Why does banbaro appear in every zone?

neither
grab shara for dope ass unique model. I've also seen a lot of people use the Velkh GS, don't really know if it's great agaisn't things not weak to ice tho. If you're early in the game just the iron gs until you can get better stuff.

>Boss fight
>"almost never stands still" when the video shows how neutered it was compared to the older games
Kill all worldfags

Because he's a wanderer, yeah a wanderer, he roams around, around, around

Why not?

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190909153420.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

my bad i forgot to specify armor.

Dont you have a list to post?

All the Variants in Iceborne outright replace the base versions, except Legiana for story reasons and Yian Garuga because Scarred is his Tempered version in addition to being its own monster.

Why did they remove the triple blanka ball?
>This is going to be utter fucking cancer.
It doesn't even look bad or hard. Just pick up a GS like always.

He's clearly adapted for the reach and is inherently passive so he's not much of an invader

Fug. Invading bomber was perfect for softening the monster a bit while I caught my breath.

Old rajang as too much for their new audience

HOT

RAJANG

DICK

>says the GU faggot where shit plays even slower.

because someone made unique models for his "dig up boulder" for each zone

Just dont reply to him, mods are dealing with him

Does Acidic Glavenus have the best GS in the game? I'm still using Jagras.

You're both full of shit. Almost every attack in the old game had a ton of recovery frames at the end where you could get a hit in.
In that video, Rajang almost never stops moving.

Statwise i think its that or the shara GS, still would rather use the workshop fish though, cause that shits hilarious.

Only Furious Rajang had the Triple Blanka Ball

Is the Clockwork set okay or should I save my steam tickets for other stuff?

>b-but GU...
Nigger kill yourself

>not rocking a clownsuit
What sort of question is that?

Why did you quote me you retard?

Not true. HR was always a single blanka ball.
G unraged was a double and enraged was the triple.
This new one now always has the HR just 1.

He's got the same old opening after the bodyslam it looks like. Recovery after the spin and punch combos seems might be faster but you can probably still get hits in after the punches if roll through the tremor.
Overall the solution will be bring paralysis and pitfalls like always.

I dont think theyre used in anything else besides melding consumables. Also it looks cool

>shara looks at you through the tv
Holy shit.

Attached: 1493935699993.jpg (425x440, 16K)

I think its more baffling that Banbaro can show up during Elder Dragon expeditions. I had one who showed up during a Kushala expedition in the Elders' Recess.

Attached: D-YkoZRU0AE4OPI.jpg orig.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

just play oldschool GS and hit and run bro, you don't need to shit combos all year to put him down.

Right, I get that he essentially IS MR Bazelgeuse but since he is a variant I was anticipating a more dramatic change than other non-variant MR returning monsters.

Sounds great, thanks. I really dig the look (but man so many sets look good, its hard to choose).

Hey listfag what are you going to do when the sales figures come out?
I cant wait maybe you should try stocking up on rope

Banbaro is like a big fluffy gondola

He's here to observe

They already did, we saw that it sold 250k copies in japan and laughed all afternoon

Was Zinogre supposed to be hard? Because he was really fucking easy.

Do elemental hammers work pretty well in Iceborne? Or what about Blast?

There are some with some huge element on them that are tempting me like the Anjanath maul and Brachy tailhammer.

>clownsuit
hmm?

Based Palico nabbed a Glavenus mantle

He tried to attack Kushala though in Area 8.

Keep seething listfag you are too easy lmao

Werent those physical copies?

That kush was dissing his vibe, and that's not acceptable

Make them all, your item box was expanded for a reason.
Go nuts.
Speaking of the Clockwork set, how do you farm coal?

Not really hard, but he is one of the funnest fights in the entire series. Sometimes fighting is more than just difficulty and getting killed easily.

He got buffed a little but he's never been particularly hard once you know the safe zone on his breakdance.
Only thing that's potentially able to OHKO you is his charged paw slam but that's got the biggest windup in the world.

>Get to guiding lands
>Character can't move left or right for a short time, only forward

I don't know why, but this fucking irks me in any game it is in. Like when you hold backwards and the characters still goes forward.

Yea and everyone called him out on it. Its why he stopped

Brachy hammer looks good and does good damage, same with normal and acid glav so if you want a good hammer those are good picks

No idea, sorry. I just dumped a shitload of ore in, I had quite a lot saved up.

Physical and digital

No, zinogre is no a hard monster to fight. Only it's modified versions can put up some sort of fight (sub, hyper, deviant, etc).

Zinogre is the flagship of the easiest game in the series p3rd. And world is the 2nd easiest in the series because the hunter damage and hunter movement are busted. He got a size upgrade and worked out those back legs sure, but it's still the same old pushover.

I'd attack kush on sight too

Looks like it's got pretty similar openings on most of its moves, like the punch combo. As usual, standing to the side behind it is pretty safe. Go fire up your PSP and try a Rajang in the arena and tell me what you think afterwards.

I guess the other thing is it can get exhausted in MWU so it's arguably gonna be easier but honestly I haven't seen a hungry non-joe in so long because you can drop monsters so quickly.

Wrong. Famitsu one was physical

Just mine for it, and when you get to the guidinglands rarer coal is easier to get ive found

Does the nip figured out a way to cheese Shara and break his head yet?

Get Geologist, Master Gatherer, and Foragers luck skills and then find an investigation with bonus gathering points. Then you just run around the map mining shit as fast as you can.

Yea I was hearing that the acid glav hammer was a go-to but I already do paralyze SA on the side so I wanted something different.

Theres a fast speedrun
youtu.be/mVP-VwsKbQI

>frontier is free to play, has an English patch so give it a shot
>Starts off pretty tame, eventually blast through style rank to grank
Bros, this game is actually a fucking blast. Extreme dual blade and tonfas are the most fun I've had in a MH game in so long. I feel like a rekindled a fire long burnt out

Best part is that its not even a weekly sales figure. Its 3 days

Don't you guys have a general

Attached: 1557273830300.webm (808x644, 1.99M)

Its actually really cool that the best hammers are unique so you can have good times and a good looking hammer

Zinogre is one of the few monsters you are able to kill before he gets enraged, so no not really.

Dont we tell you how bad it is every time you post that?

It looks sexy, natural purple sharpness, still high raw. Seriously though, use whatever the fuck you want.

Is this the new Jedi class? Looks neat.

No one is genuine here. What do you expect.

Do you not know how this place works?

I think I just had a glitch, fucking zinogre apparently appeared but was invisible the whole time during the cutscene. What the fuck.

I've said it before but I'm still convinced we have Frontier players here who've spent a long time making a concentrated effort to keep it a secret club so their personal experience isn't tainted by shitters. It's what makes me think that 90% of people who shit on Frontier actually play it themselves and are just perpetuating the myths and negativity to push people away.

I want my Estoc, Capcom. How hard can it be?

Attached: Weapon331.png (329x716, 74K)

It's pretty obvious, user. Why do you think they try to shut down any conversation of it the second the game is brought up?

Ok lets just let another smash thread in, sorry we keep telling you this, we should make some waifu threads too!

I do, but you don't which makes this conversation awkward

Now we know why he’s seething.

Like I said, you're perfect for your general if you don't know how this place works

Attached: 1514689120979.jpg (595x842, 399K)

>SaNs FrOm UnDeRtAlE!!!!1

Attached: 1568138958435m.jpg (1024x638, 50K)

Is spread LBG kill in Iceborne? I feel like I'm dealing no damage even with 80% affinity, crit boost 3, and spread up 2.

He's an ape you fucking retard

Be mad about it, but you can't and havent stopped it.

Really? I think you'd be perfect fit for r/Yea Forums

You were talking to me not him

anyone here play HH? i need recommendations on which ones to work on besides the velkana horn.

If you guys are too pussy to chase off the degenerates I'd rather not have you here

Not for monsters with weak points on their head. Use pierce or elemental with a power barrel mod if you’re getting 1s.

MR Teostra can imbue some of its powder with its bioenergy. These bioenergized powder are indicated by their blue static, and will explode at a bigger radius than before so be careful, pard.

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180209015930.png (1080x559, 930K)

>tfw you want to lunch at the meowscular chef's canteen in Astera but banbaro's already in the line
WHY IS THAT MOOSE EVERYWHERE?

Thanks, pard.

I havent played it in iceborne, but the jho one is probably still good

They changed barioth? What’s different?

Hes gotta eat too

If you break some parts he staggers a bit after some attacks

He could be at your house, watching you play Iceborne right now.

Attached: D6NV2jaU0AAbCCn.jpg orig.jpg (2480x3508, 1.06M)

>Eternal Strife / Dragon Atk +1 with CE1
>Khezu Razor lv2 / Thunder Atk +2 with CE1
>Rathalos

Do I go with Dragon, or Thunder? Eternal Strife has more sharpness and element, but Khezu Razor has a higher ETU.

Attached: 1509233849492.jpg (640x480, 202K)

Brainlet here. Is this one casual enough for me to get into?

Yes it’s extremely streamlined to ease you into the game

I believe Iceborne didn't have any physical other than card that contain unlock code and World+IB bundle

what's the point of presenting you a new world if they gonna take you back to the previous one everytime there is a new cutscene?

He was always like that

>get home from a long day at work
>banbaro is already at your house playing iceborne, and eating cheetos

Why cant he be our handler?

Where is everybody? Why isn't anyone joining the SOS I see. Not just mine, but I don't often see a lot of SOS fill up as I refresh things. Is everyone at the end game shit or whatever?

Attached: Me and the boyz.webm (1280x720, 498K)

why can't he be my husband?

I'm probably the worst MH player here and I made it to Barrioth so far. So you probably can too.

Blackveil Vaal Hazak was fun, I really like Vaal as a whole. Necromancer Dragon is a really cool concept and while theres some wasted potential for sure (could've used bone armor like Radobaan, shot bone clusters at you like Tigrex and rocks) im really happy with Vaal being in the game. And she makes the best looking Chad Tier weapons in GS, Hammer, and Lance

Attached: FB_IMG_1568069638828.jpg (680x559, 103K)

glav's one is gud

Story reason? Shara's earthquakes are effecting the entire continent cause new monsters to appear all over
Gameplay reason? Adding only ice monsters would be really boring

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 166K)

He heard deviljho talkin shit like he wouldn't find out

What's the difference between BV and Vaal? Just the random puffs of miasma from the spores, and the sweeping deathbeam? I play Lance and didn't notice a difference beyond that.

>tried out glavenus armor for GS
>the damage is shit
woooooooooooow

He has the ugly disease. I've got it too.

He can be, just get a ring

no, i mean HQ, why they always take you back to the previous one

>banbaro hanging out by the canteen
>has a quest book tied to his horn that he opens with a flick of his head
>can somehow cook meals during quests

>triple threat throwdown

Wanna know how i know you've never got to him?
because after every attack he does in the old game is fallowed by him standing in place hoping up and down ookin.

Clutch Claw is the worst thing introduced to monster hunter. If it were up to me Clutch Claw and Mantles would be gone, maybe mounting too. The problem with the Clutch Claw is that it feels necessary to use just for the fights to have a tolerable length, and for some of the flying enemies you need it just to hit the fucks. It feels terrible to use and just clashes with the general flow of combat.

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190911155427.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

watching gameconimist stream right now.
acidic glav is bugged as fuck.

Oh, the HQ in Selina deal with The Hinderlands (Hoarfrost reach)
the HQ in Astarea deal with everything in Astarea ( Acicent forest, Windspire waste, The rotten vale, Coral Highlands, and Elder's recess

regular glav is buggy too

So yea, spread is dead.

>it has the same creepy toothed upper palate that birds have, and also tongue-teeth

You're not spamming it in fights, so I don't see how it's a problem.

glav is probably the jankiest monster in the game
I can now see why they had trouble with lagis neck

There are so many optionals. So many. I've just made it to MR4 and I've been playing at least 4 hours a day.
Curse this autism, curse it.

Some weapons it actually fits in pretty well like with lance and hamer, but yeah most of the tim its pretty bad to use on other weapons

Glavenus in general is a buggy mess

>doesn't sleep half the time
>gets trapped in the sinkhole or goes afk down there
>randomly loses sight of you

This one time I was fighting him at the bottom of the Vale and straight up de-aggro'd me and walked all the way to the top. I was dumbfounded by what just happened.

Wanna know how I know you're a moron?

What does this have to do with the blanka ball or it looking as easy as ever in world? He still gives you ttime for you to unsheathe and punish it.
GS is the most mobile weapon in the game and every previous game. It will still wreck rajang now even if it's legs are no longer a weakpoint.
It'll be no different from using a GS against kirin. Baddies will complain that rajang never stands still when the solution is so simple just like kirin.

I thought I would hate CC, but I like it. It ends up being a maintenance thing, like collecting kinsect buffs, but you can opportunistically turn it to your own advantage (near a wall? slam the monster instead of weakening it).
It also fits into each weapon's moveset differently, which I like.

It's a perfect compliment for IG, however.

Extreme amounts of effluvia everywhere from the spores, the backpedal spore vomit, the spore supernova, and a worse beam that has laughably bad pathing and is easy to avoid
Literally just run 3 Miasma jewels and the gimmick is near entirely negated. It still does rapid chip if you stand in it but Vaal makes an arena in the middle of the spores for you two to fight in

Is my my lack of CC usage why all my elder dragon take half an hour on a good day?

alright im late game right now. what armor should i use for GS?

Remove slinger and scoutflies, being back paintballs.

Catlolis

Handler

BLUE YIAN KUT-KU IS A NIGGER
>BLUE YIAN KUT-KU IS A NIGGER

kawaii

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.14_[2019.08.24_15.14.23].jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Not really. Upgrade your shit. Wall slams and weakening are nice but you can get better times even without that.

>GS is the most mobile weapon in the game and every previous game

Attached: download-41.png (540x299, 222K)

Can you seriously only get celestial prints from steamworks? I'm already fucking tired of that boring and long slots shit.

why blue

Is there a list of the decorarions yet?

CC works good on smaller targets like flashflies or trying to carve a vespoid

Name something more mobile than GS in any previous game. You clearly dont know shit about GS if you think anything was as mobile as old world GS.

I didn't even know you can get them in steamworks because I am sitting with 3 and had no fucking idea where I get them.

Just reached The Iceborne Wyvern, stopping for the night.
How much longer do I got before Guiding Lands? I'm guessing Velk, then Namielle then Shara?

there's a googledoc floating around

>new odog armor set looks cool as fuck
>craft entire set as soon as i can
>Literally next assignment i find the black odog

Attached: mgy27rfrwcq21.jpg (379x340, 12K)

blackveil vaal is before namielle

H'ES THE FUCKING NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Honestly it just seems like the result of bad decisions piled up. I'd have to blame the slinger in general because it has made flash bombs so much more powerful in the base game, the lessened requirements on crafting them don't help either but the main thing is that we don't have the restrictions of the older games where it's easy to fuck up a throw and waste them. As a kneejerk reaction to flash spam being powerful, the devs made monsters more resistant or even temporarily immune so Rathalos becomes even more cancerous, so the claw has to come into play to let melee users hit the fucker.

Also mounting is a bad mechanic since its inception that kills the flow of the hunt and is also likely a minor reason why we can't have something like Tonfa in mainline

Attached: mexicunt.png (478x343, 170K)

Dual Blades.

Oh yeah, that thing exists.

What dont you get son?
You literally cannot get more mobile than being sheathed and running around which is both optimal and regular GS play.

How rare is a large elder dragon gem?

Lance
Dual blades
Hammer
Hunting horn
SnS
Longsword
Greatsword is and always has been the slowest weapon in the game, sheathing your weapon and running around doesnt count for anything because every weapon can do that the same. If you mean hit and run damage then its the hammer from sheathe to r2 and sheath again since level 1 gs charge doesnt do a whole lot

god damnit
You just had to make me cry some more OP
my bearded dragon died this evening

Attached: sadface.png (640x360, 218K)

Please, for the love of god, recommend me some relatively early Iceborne weapons that are both craftable at a reasonable point and let me do proper damage

Attached: 1552303838934.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

>sheathing your weapon and running around doesnt count for anything because every weapon can do that the same
No other weapon has that as their strongest or main way of doing damage. It counts for everything.

If it's anything like MHFU or MH4U, kinda precious.

I guess the developers noticed all that Handlerposting going on these threads

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190907224140.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

Metal stuff is pretty good for melee along with barroth and jagras

>MR Kushala Daora in Ancient Forest
Did they even play test this piece of shit fight? It’s practically unplayable.

Hammer

This sounds like an excuse to say you're cool because you play GS but you're shit at getting charge hits

So this is the power of the next generation.

Attached: brachy dual blades.jpg (752x759, 112K)

Hammer doesn't run around sheathed.

Dude, IB has been making me fucking hate ancient forest all over again. Literally the worst fucking map of all time.

Don't you have better things to do with your time than post this constantly?

Really hope they ditch this mechanic in the next game. I'd rather have all unique weapons over "dude customizable weapons"

Oh god it's worse than i though

No hammer set runs crit draw. No hammer player runs around sheathed. They walk around holding a charge.
In what alternate universe do people mainly use crit draw hammer in any game let alone previous games? Please answer the question.

Which zone?

This design always makes me laugh. I use it with my ugliest clownsuit with no skills to complement it

What the hell monster is that... I see it posted so much and I can never discern what it's supposed to be. Something from frontier perhaps?

>tfw no comfy quest involving a friendly pukei pukei wearing handler goggles.

Looks like actual MH wins again.

Attached: 2019090423362800-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

I really don't like it either, feels like they're forcing it on you and flying enemies are fucking obnoxious now.

Left: Actual graphics and looks like a weapon

Right: phone graphics and looks like a child's toy from some shitty saturday morning show

>flying enemies are fucking obnoxious now.
not for glaive chads.

>Female character
Opinion discarded

How fast will the modders fix this?

You do like 20 damage, calm down lol

>Coral Pukei GS has a lot of white sharpness naturally and OK slots
>Barroth GL has wide 4 and lots of blue

What do you main? Can't recommend shit if I don't know what you wield.

I use all weapons

They can't fix that because of how the weapon models are shared.

Who else refuse to use non unique model weapons?
Fuck the meta

>Do SOS on basic MR optional stuff just to get it over with
>Shitters join and do nothing to get free rewards

Can't believe this crap still happens.

people actually believe this

>all those misaligned animations and coolision

A last minute afterthought

But all the meta weapons are unique dumbass.

So just like in the old games.

And I bet the truth is he actually has more openings now. Like every other monsters. Even though we're faster than ever in MHW.

The one with all the Paratoads just next to Odogaron’s den. You see it on the wall and it runs into a little cave you can climb into and catch it.

Make sure when you’re doing Guiding Lands that if you shoot an SOS flare that you kick any and all shitters like this. Dudes will go AFK just to collect rewards. It’s disgusting.

Attached: A7AD4B82-0624-47B2-B157-B12B39CA18FB.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

Or just give us fully customizable weapons (not just minor alterations), in addition to the static unique models. Armor too.

Acid Glav has some meta weapons

This level 3 Palico shield ability sucks ass and somehow this fucking cat is putting one down every two minutes. Can't wait to get this to 15 then never use it again.

I assume you are talking about Shara?
Many meta element weapons are BONE'D.

Consider the following:
-youtu.be/a87aAa0dErk?t=16
-youtube.com/watch?v=dk8ahAUp6yk

Attached: 1414135085904.gif (550x320, 1.74M)

Acid dick glave anus also has unique models

> ditch this mechanic in the next game

you think they did this out of creative choice? this is due to budget constraint

You guys must be getting old and losing your memory.
youtube.com/watch?v=NGeEMYr9Zag
Not even just counting the time it takes for him to turn, the endlag on his attack is noticeably longer than what was shown in World and this is fucking Furious Rajang.

Upon consideration I have decided you are deaf.

Post kill screens

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190909054026.jpg (3840x2160, 646K)

go on expedition to whorefrost, some boa boa will start following you, kill a monster while they are watching get and you will get sidequest to

Ruiner nerg stuff with damage skills outperforms everything else since the lack of purple is trumped by the potential to stick in more damage since it's shit GU purple. I guess db and bow get fucked but nobody liked those people anyway

>let's just pretend that's not a baby tigrex skull in the lbg
fucking hunters are maniacs

Could've sworn the skull was the HBG and the tank was LBG

This is false. It was an intentional design choice, which shows with how they've handled augmentations now. Just wasn't creative enough, as the customization is bare bones. More experimentation for a future title.

>people STILL don't understand these weird roars are the monster calling its partner
>Rathian and Rathalos
>Legiana and Shrieking Legiana

bazel still not considered an elder tier?

I don't normally use the HBG but when I saw that I just had to craft it. I was pleasantly surprised when he folded it out and it looked like a shotgun.

>lancebro jumps in front of me and blocks a Yian Garuga fireball that would have killed me
Whoever you are, I love you

Attached: 1365642159226.jpg (244x198, 11K)

Are bowguns fun?

I don't see it pal.

>WE WUZ PART OF NATURE N SHITTTT
>brutally murder every monsters in the ecosystem, trap them in arena for amusement
What does Monster Hunter mean by this?

Attached: admiral.jpg (300x169, 13K)

No, until his bombing completely flattens entire ecosystems then he’s not.

They are establishing themselves as the new, invasive dominant predator, and like any invasive species that means completely decimating/rearranging the environment to make it suit you because nothing can stop you.

>pulls a dutch oven out of a fire with his horn
>plops it in front of you, causing the lid to fly off, revealing tasty tasty food
>bellows with glee when you like it
Banbaro handler would be KINO

does anyone have pictures of brute tigrex armor and his GS?

This motherfucker was ready to punch Shara Ishvalda in the face had Nergigante not intervened

Vice told me it's about colonialism.

tigrex for early MR, silver rath for endagme velkhana if your a critdraw fag

So would a mature Xeno be a Black Dragon? I know there was an interview where they said a fully matures Xeno would be black, but would it be a Black Dragon like Fatalis, Alatreon, and Dire Miralis?

Me too user

I just wanna be an edge lord till I get that Velk gear

Attached: 1567721131712.jpg (500x642, 58K)

The monsters are hunted to keep their populations in check, but I can’t morally justify gladiator style arena fights.

It's for research purposes. There are researchers watching the way the monster moves, attacks, etc. in the safety of the other side of the wall while you fight it.

yes, mind you xeno was literally was just born and that much of a pain in the ass, adult xeno is definitely at least fatalis tier.

>adult xeno never leaves the air

I wonder why they stopped doing the unique wall climbing animations for monsters
I kinda liked watching tigrex run up walls like a retard

Meh, Im not very good with it and HBG is hella slow to sheath and evade with. It has it moments though.

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190911225251.webm (532x300, 2.87M)

>implying adult xeno wouldn't be complete and utter bullshit.

Fucking MH3U I know I failed a capture because I wasted all tranq bombs but fuck off let me at least carve the fucker for parts like in 4 you fucking pieces of shitttt I wasted at least 20 minutes here

I just want to set up an adult Xeno vs. adult Lao fight, if only because it would be fucking cool.

>xeno was literally was just was born

Attached: newborn butterfly.jpg (1030x718, 178K)

Adult xeno would be a fuckton more mobile, but Lao is really damn strong.

depends how you want to play it. some LBG have spare shots, gives you fast movement which its convenient if you just want to give dps often.
HBG is heavy and slow but has benefits in cluster bombing and sniping consider this option for teams.
both can be quite useful for sleepbombing

Xeno is already an adult though. It's design is moth based, and moths emerge from their cocoons as adults. Doubt the developers will leave him alone though, since the field guide still lists the info as "Researching".

user adult xeno is literally pure black, so we know xeno wasn't an adult.

My ass it was, xeno was supposed to be black as an adult so either we put down a retarded albino, or it wasn't adult.

grammeowster food looks very tasty, not gonna lie. its like the perfect plate for winter season

Attached: charizardlick.gif (499x374, 746K)

Like Jho only their variants are ED Tier. Since Seething Bazel is in the same MR as the Elders, and it still ties with Savage Jho when he ties with the Elders.

It'll all go to your thighs user.

Could be we caught at the stage where it still had to pump even more energy from its core into its body to fully grown and harden its exterior, like with how butterflies have to pump fluid into their wings and legs to get them to be right shape.

Bulk and cut my guy, plus you need thicc thighs to run around with all these weapons.

he literally does appear in every fucking zone and hes unironically the worst invader with his dumb wide range tree charge. At least jho fucks up the monsters

is not like i would explode right?

is panda not working for someone else?

Xeno's a teenager. It's fully grown, but not fully matured. It won't get any bigger, but it's skin will harden and stop being translucent, and it'll gain control over the crazy volatile energy inside it. Interestingly, the book suggests that xeno may not need to eat at all. All that energy it absorbed can apparently power it for life.

If you mean the porn works fine for me.

How long did it take you to get to g rank ?

What do you guys think of the buddhism dragon of freaky eyeballs

I still don't consider that quite adult though, that's one of the last stages pre adult but not quite there. In addition even with AT xeno it didn't know what the hell it was doing most of the fight

I promise you, had they had more budget, those bone/iron weapons would only stay as early upgrade

I’m loving how it got mogged by Nerg.

Top 3 final bosses in the series imo

Probably. It’s already at its adult size it just needed it’s skin to harden. Only reason we dealt with it so easily is because it had only just emerged from its egg/cocoon/whatever and didn’t know what the fuck it was doing, and because it hadn’t had time for its carapace to harden.

It’s not a budget issue they’re just stubborn and want to remain consistent with the whole weapon build up memd. They still took the liberty of making new master rank sets for existing monsters that literally nobody will ever wear. And every palico weapon is unique too

Imagine Arch tempered Shara

Or how some crustaceans take time to return to their usual color after molting.

It was clearly an ass blasted science experiment left alive too long and went crazy. Maybe some fuckhead mutilated the shit out of a Kush to make it so it does vibrations shit instead of literal fucking tornadoes.

>literally every shara quest with randoms fail now because people are playing greedy while trying to break the head

fuck this monster why is it so cancer to get materials for

reminds me of golden experience requiem

I like it aesthetically but trying to gauge where the fuck his sound waves are gonna hit from across the map is cancer. I like the rest of the fight though.

Clutch Claw is fun. You are not the autoithy of what should be in MH or not

Lohensieger or donnersieger for SnS has been my bread and butter all the way up to the Ishvalda fight. If you can't be assed to craft both at the moment go for Lohensieger. It only gets blue sharpness but the raw damage is pretty fucking juicy for a weapon that can be crafted quickly. I basically cruised through black veil Val hazak and namielle with it and even slapped around fire immune monsters like seething bazel through sheer damage. Assuming you don't have at least the base anjanath SnS it's maybe a few hours of farming the materials between low through master rank anja and a low rank barroth or two for the ridges.

I don't have kill screens because I capture my monsters alive because I'm not a fucking animal.

I think I'm going to have a stroke trying to farm tenderplates. It's apparently like xeno horn farming all over again.

ED'S arn't capturable user.

Artbook mentions Xeno's skin would harden and turn black

Xeno was a Black Dragon, we dodged a bullet by killing it early

It’s fun but kinda monotonous always setting up and initiating fights with two wall charges

>everyone rushes for the head to get that break
>camera focused on head so when Shara does his sonic beam behind them they can't see it
>get blasted

Admiral clearly knew what was up and wanted it put down before another asshat black dragon situation arised.

>I cracked this monster's skull, shredded the webbing of it's wings, smashed it's fingers and claws, shattered the plating on it's back, and wholly severed it's tail
>but it's ok I humanely tranquilized it instead of killing it so even more parts could be surgically removed from it as a reward for me :)

Don't lie for the admiral user. The mad rajangman just wanted to punch out an elder dragon. You saw how he reacted to Shara getting up. The crazy fucker is desperate to punch an elder dragon to death.

>absolutely seething

Attached: bzg-mhw-d932d.jpg (640x360, 57K)

No he didn't want another rival for his delicious kirin steaks.

>Velkhana does nothing but spam AOEs

Who okay'd this? This fight is awful.

when does the tgs start?

>researches claim they release the monster after studying it
Jesus Christ they're literally throwing maimed animals back out into the wild to either die horribly or recover and become tempered or deviant.

The thing that really got on my nerves was how it can hide the tell for the unblockable ice beams behind ice walls THAT IT CAN SHOOT THROUGH

How does this look? Will have purple once I upgrade the handi charm. Will optimize once I get better lvl4 decos. Non elemental boost is in the other page btw

Attached: 3939EF0E-858E-40D1-861F-B20B22B73B13.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

TGS aleady happened. Rajang October 10 and gameplay shown. Tryhards are pretending this Rajang is neutered but it looks like the most mobile iteration of Rajang so far

TGS is currently going on now, there was rajang gameplay footage earlier.

I did an investigation for velkhana in coral highlands and it only frequented the cramped areas. So fucking stupid

That's the worst part. It fills the entire map with so much shit that not only can you not see Velkhana, but sometimes you can hardly tell what's on the screen in general.

AND ON TOP ALL OF THAT YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT FOR 30-40 MINUTES

Attached: vjpIU7K.jpg (1228x1193, 910K)

>wanting to fight xeno AGAIN!

>THAT IT CAN SHOOT THROUGH
I'm going to strangle whatever asshole decided it's a good idea to lead attacks clip through barrier. Ice breath shouldn't instantly catch me behind a wall that blocks my attacks. Effluvium and fire should not clip through a tree.

Everyone was complaining about the Glav GS appearance but what the fuck did they do to the Switch Axe

30-40 mins

Uhh honey i kill that thing in 6 minutes 40 you’re doing something wrong

>shitters who cap monsters are responsible for deviants

Remember, only you can prevent deviant monsters.

This game worth it? It's half off on steam atm and a few friends have it, but they tend to like mmo tier grinding trash too like wow and ff so I don't trust their opinions.
I know there is some grinding for gear or something like that, but is the gameplay itself fun for you, or is it all just jank and the loot is the reward?
I don't want to play if being done playing is the primary reward.

well?
is it as shit as world or did they actually improve things?

The Admiral is based, dude showed up, got super hyped nergigante was still alive because it meant there was another big bad elder dragon they hadn't seen yet, bazel shows up, he dodges a bunch of bombs call its an "Egghead" and then dips. If your hunter wasn't there he probably would've have beat seething up with his bare hands

I like to think that if you deliver a monster that's too fucked up, they just put it down

>It fills the entire map with so much shit that not only can you not see Velkhana, but sometimes you can hardly tell what's on the screen in general.
Oh you're going to love namielle then. The fucking thing's wings do everything they can to remind you that your biggest enemy in the game is in fact the camera and not the monster itself.

>Velkhana kill in 6 minutes with rarity 10 weapons

Go to bed team darkside.

That's just not correct. There's no evidence to suggest lack of budget or manpower. It was an intentional design choice, as they like to experiment with every new title. Yes it's a shit choice, but one they chose to play with.

Effluvium at least has the excuse of basically being a gigantic smoke wave of cordyceps styled doom. It makes sense thematically.

So I am not sure if I either just haven't seen it yet but is there no MR Lunastra because if so then praise the lord

Attached: Shep.jpg (625x351, 48K)

No shit, the admiral is literally a civilized Rajang.

MR Lunastra exists, I think it shows up on ivestigations or some shit.

There's a Tempered MR Luna in a MR 200 request, also featuring Tempered MR Teo, Tempered Velkanha, and Ruinerg

she exists at MR 120

And it's a choice that they deserve to be burned at the stake for.

>Capture the monster
>It's released and eventually goes berserk
>Hunt it down again and kill it in the ultimate show of dominance
You are weak. I am strong.

There is, there's even tempered ones, it's God awful.

just rajang gamplay ok i gues, already read the shit about him being neutered just faggotrones thats all

Just when I had my hopes up

Attached: me irl.gif (480x361, 456K)

Well in that case no monster I've ever brought in solo ever makes it out. I make it a point to break everything breakable. Even uragaan's jaw wasn't safe from my antics.

>endangers the lives of innocent people just to wave your dick around

Niggers, ladies and gentlemen.

The game has a grind loop but the grind is MOSTLY skill based. You're probably not going to kill a High Rank monster with starting gear within the time limit simply because there's a time limit, but you theoretically could if it wasn't there and you were good enough.

The loop of learning a monster's patterns and how to deal with them in the context of whatever weapon you're using and then moving to the next challenge once you've mastered it is the entertainment factor, and better/shinier gear crafted from that monster is the reward. If you start to burn out on a particular monster because it doesn't provide a challenge anymore, that's what the higher Rank versions of that same monster (or simply learning a new weapon and how to apply it to that fight) is the way to get yourself into it again.

And don't you forget it.

Attached: 7D8770BB-598D-478A-AD04-B01896BE2705.png (595x528, 236K)

Use the Shara GS

LUCENT NARGACUGA IS NOT FUN why did they bring it back

Well you know, it wouldn't be a returning monster announcement without seething nincels pretending it is neutered and 100 times slower

I might bust out DBs to fight Rajang, I don't see how I'm supposed to land a full Spirit Combo on this spaz

post proof or you have a small dick

>odogaron used to never enter its super enrage
>now it starts in it and never stops

Attached: 1535581067945.png (500x539, 408K)

Your the reason stupid shit like savage deviljho exists faggot, because you Fucking suck at your job.

Honestly an amazing buff to MR Odogaron

>all this customization for a room no one will ever see

MH6 needs to apply these features to the host's gathering hub.

Made Odo actually a decent fight.

Can we come to an agreement that every elder is a crapshoot in World/Iceborne? Nergigante was the only fun elder in the base game, and Capcom ruined him with AT and Ruiner.

You just gave me flashbacks of frustration from 2014. Those were the days.

They said they’re working on hosting your room online in a title update

Nah I like ruiner, and I like the other elders too but kushala, because Kush is a fucking stupid creature that should have gone extinct ages ago for being a gigantic pain in the ass to the ecosystem.

I preferred Selina when it wasn't full of people running around.

Regardless, no one will ever see it except for possibly friends. If it at least had a quest board and kitchen, maybe it could have served as a small customized hub, but no...

lemme guess, you think they got rid of Gunner armors because they don't want swordmasters and gunners to feel excluded

GOOD. I want a proper Odo fight where it stands a realistic chance of threatening me if I slip up.

Attached: IMG_2084.jpg (517x617, 80K)

>imagine unironically enjoying nu-monster hunter

Attached: IMG_20190912_000444_396.jpg (960x1280, 179K)

>not wanting your room hostable so you can flex on niggas with your rare pets
Sad. Once I get that goldspring macaque I'll happily open my doors to other hunters.

They streamlined some features in World for mass appeal, one of them being armors. So yes, they wanted everyone to feel included with more options, so they removed blademaster/gunner restriction. It has NOTHING to do with budget or manpower.

>he doesn't have several tsuchinokos running around his room

>41 burger bucks for a shitty T
That said I need that tobi.

I could tolerate it if it billowed around the trees or rocks but when it just bores through and hits me then I can't help but feel there's fuckery afoot.

Gunner armors were becoming less and less relevant anyways since there's just three weapons that use them and they refuse to introduce new ones.

But I wanna use the Astera private quarters. It's comfy.

and for some reason they still separate male and female armors with the whole cool for male and sexy for females. Get real, they got rid of gunner armors to cut the armor budget in half. World does not have the blank check budget that you think it has.

I enjoy it, sure. But I can't autistically put in hundreds upon hundreds of hours into it anymore like I did all pre-DS Monster Hunter games. World just gets too boring from not having any tedium or actual challenge, all of streamlined casualizations make it all feel so pointless.

I do, two of them, six downy crakes and a bristly crake too

It'd just be harder to have it be really dynamic fluid, on a processing level and a visual motherfuckery level to make it look good.

>Behemoth has an optional Rank 9 quest
>if you never beat him 9-star quests will only have a blue completed sign

Attached: 1518031473624.jpg (582x477, 68K)

They already shown Rajang gameplay, there will be another one tomorrow since it will be for public attendee and they also gonna reveal roadmap for future updates

For fucks sake, why does everyone think the lack of customization/unique models is due to budget, and wasn't done by design? World is not the MH of old, as they tried something new to break into a much larger and broader market. It's the same reason the skill system was changed, amongst a plethora of other things.

World was in development back during they had $150 million left in the bank. It was a gamble, but they still had to stay in budget dude.

>you think they did this out of creative choice?
Yes. Choosing to make a dozen shitty subspecies and variants over actual weapon models is a creative choice. I would've preferred the latter over the former.

I’ve had two of those fuckers flee from me

>playing Iceborne
>level 4 decos out the ass the first few hunts
>Free Meal on a shitload of them
>don't think anything of it
>start playing
>Velkana
>Vaal Hazak
>Spamming nulberries the whole fight
>realize the game feeds you Free Meal as a fucking crutch for this shit.

Fun fact about those I caught one in the base camp of the shara ishvalda island

>I wanted shit monster variety in favor of a bunch of weapons no uses because the MH community is full of tryhards obsessed with DPS

Please never get a job at Capcom

Why are hunts so fucking long in old mh with bow, I just did a hr rathalos with a bow and it took me 25 fucking minutes compared to around 10 with a melee weapon. Also why the fuck is this faggot always in the air holy shit

Not too shabby for my first savage jho. 0 carts. How long did it took you Yea Forums?

Attached: BAE1EFD8-F602-4286-9FD5-D1E7919C803B.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Literally nobody likes the reskinned weapons.

Part of the mh appeal was weapon design so god only knows what they thought would make this a good idea. How does crippling a thing that draws in people appeal to more people? Why would I want a bone weapon with glued on monster parts when I can have something that looks like it was literally carved off a monster's body and handcrafted to capture the creature essence? I mean look at narga dual blades for a second. They took what was previously a baller design and just made rending beaks but black. I don't even main DB anymore and I was furious.

>adding a bunch of recolors with tiny alterations is my idea of variety and quality
I guess you have amazing weapon variety too then.

Creating skills system is in no way the same as assets creations you dumbwit.

>Choosing to make a dozen shitty subspecies and variants

lol he thinks subspecies isn't a cheap way to increase roster number. Its very concept revolves around budget.

Oof, my condolences. Took me three tries to catch the bristly crake so I understand the frustration. Hell one time it happened because my mantle just wouldn't go on as I hit the button.

Level 4 decs are such a good system to be able to run utility skills like that. I have a fortify, resuscitate, affinity sliding, free meal on my set now which are paired with attack and handicrafts

Rajang looks incredible holy fuck

>Also why the fuck is this faggot always in the air holy shit
He was incensed at IG hunters contesting his title of king of the skies.

Everything has a budget, but adding a bunch of new Halloween costumes and weapon models wouldn't have broken the bank. Again, Tokuda likes to experiment, and didn't have anyone tell him no. When many people trashed his experiment after World, they tried "fixing it" with Iceborne, but the augmentation customization is still shit and people will continue to trash it. They either need to fully invest in the idea and not half ass it, or go back to doing what was done before.

This is the answer for the hunter power creep you people keep bitching about.

I had Velkhana invade a Coral Pukei quest
Coral proceeded to fucking flinch him with a beam, fucker wasn't scared at all

>tiny
that's severely understating it lmao, but whatever helps you make an argument right?

I never said it was. Try reading it again.

Threadly reminder that this is a thing.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmIbGixs2nk
>that damage from just a trample
Jesus. Please tell me he's wearing shitty armor or something.

That's severely low standards, but whatever helps you smile through Capcom giving you shit quality content right?

Chicken nuggets are a weapon?

What was the actual point in the siege quest against velkhana? It was so overkill considering velk ends up being a pushover. Is that map used for anything again?

>I never said

nice backpedalling, too bad your balls were already out.

Are you illiterate?

The quality of monsters to fight? yeah I'll smile through shits fun don't really care about the weapons either, I'm in it for the armor

actually i am lmao

Both elders and non elders can appear in expeditions now instead of just Odogaron appearing in some Vaal Hazak investigations. I think it's mainly to allow Savage Jho to turf war the elders and show that it's comparable to them in strength.

Play an actual MH game.

Attached: 2019050823031900-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

>impose artificial difficulty on yourself by having clunkier movement and hitboxes
no

Fine, I'll do it for you since you're too lazy.

>Why does everyone think the lack of customization/unique models is due to budget, and wasn't done by design? World is not the MH of old, as they tried something new to break into a much larger and broader market. It's the same reason the skill system was changed, amongst a plethora of other things.

Where did I equate the skill system change with asset creations, other than saying they were both simplified for mass market appeal? I'm not sure what you were getting at with our response.

>over 40k fuel burned through
>no prints
I'm tempted to save edit at this point, because this shit is ridiculous

Attached: 1568149709359.png (375x367, 154K)

>need a mantle for my next upgrade
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: SEND HELP.jpg (2048x1152, 327K)

can't you just meld mantles?

>watch TGS stream
>no g rank announced
>no new weapon models
>previewed a dumbed down rajang
>no mh5 for the switch
man, when will we get some good news?

>no g rank announced
do....do you not know what master rank is?
>previewed a dumbed down rajang
you mean a version of rajang thats faster and more aggressive than every other version prior?

Attached: 1566421181541.jpg (408x439, 41K)

your hunter looks like Colonel Sanders

>no g rank announced

Attached: 845D058C-730F-4A6E-A37B-79245EEC6300.png (211x244, 72K)

You don't deserve a (You)

>MR Black Diablos

Attached: 1564846342673.png (460x460, 429K)

>mr
>black diablos is female
what did he mean by this

>thinking MR is even close to G rank
fucking worldbabs

>meld mantles
i havent seen a single print required to do that

That "joke" stopped being funny at the 5th time. Stop

Celestial Wyverian prints. So far I can onlymeld Rathian and Anja Mantles tho

>clearly hasnt played the game
cope until 2020 lad

user, why would you post the same irrelevant sentence in two threads? Are you by chance a shitposter?

>gets called out in 2 threads for being a baiting shitposter
>w-why would you make the same post!
lmao

Rajang is trending with Taimanin Asagi and body sensitive x3000 LMAO. Taimanin Crossover when?

Attached: EEPJHTvTOIr.jpg (2048x1536, 713K)

I only post here and I'm not the first dude you responded to. Go back to /mhg/ with the rest of your kin, you're embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 1B35FF78-70FB-4D15-8E63-8C46317FFD1C.jpg (600x450, 19K)

>Taimanin's getting MONSTERED
Oh. Oh no. They barely handle demon rape, there's no way they could handle the Hot Rajang Dick.

>nobody posting azurelos investigations
reee

It's time to let go. MH is not coming back to Nintendo. Maybe if you're a good boi, Capcom will throw you a bone and give you Stories 2

>TaimaninXHot Monkey Dick
Oh my

I had a 4 gold with only 1 faint, shit is too risky

>implying anyone wants to fight Azure Rathalos, especially MR version

>t mr. black diablos

Make your own. Be the change you want to see if you want to farm him. Personally I'd rather eat a bullet.

I still have no idea how tailraiders are unlocked, I have it for ancient forest and nowhere else

Fuck Deviljho and fuck Kut Ku
HMMMMMMM

Attached: 1567961094378.jpg (511x671, 105K)

He cute

>being this scared of a rathalos
just attack it lmao

lol

Attached: rajang.jpg (540x696, 60K)

You need to befriend the cats, gajalakas and boaboas for each zone

Cant when it stays airborne for 10 minutes and flashes and cluct claw

Does fucking nothing

>he cant hit azure rathalos when its in the air
user its tail is fucking jerking off the ground even sns can attack him

funny how this is in the game

I guess they want some weapons to hunt for certain others

Attached: ED_QojNUYAA0gFR.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

>Carve 2 mantles from my first Glavenus hunt

Attached: 1568068990788.jpg (1280x720, 331K)

How do I get gud? No matter what weapon I try either the monster is flailing around wildly damaging everything in their vicinity and I can't approach them, or I can't get any damage in, because the moment I position myself they've already moved/turned away, or started attacking, so it ends up with me running around and getting a hit every now and then

Attached: 1436598563365.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

No one posts any of the monsters I want so I just make it myself fire a flare and instafill with japs

I created a full beotodus set and GS and they’ve served me well enough, and were easy to make

Find a weapon that clicks with you (if this is your first mh game this might take a while) watch the monster and learn it's moves then learn how to predicted and react accordingly
If the fight is still too hard use all the items you have at your disposal, if a monster flys too much? flashbomb, if a monster moves too fast? traps
Eventually you know what both your weapon can do and what the monster can do, and you'll kill it before hit has a chance to even really fight back

What monsters are you having trouble with?

Unlocked the G-rank dragons. Any new bullshit that I should be looking out for? Shouldn't be too different from their ATs I assume?

How do you save edit on consoles?

AOE spam from everything but Teo and Kush

>hack at tail
>fucker whips around and gives you the fire-poison fucktime special
>clutch claw
>immediately does an attack that dislodges you or roars
>attack whatever's in reach
>ground pound then back to the air
>rinse and repeat as nauseam until the quest is failed or it leaves the locale
I'm good fampai. Monsters that don't ever seem to touch the ground are cancer in my eyes.

Oh shit here we go

Attached: DA0CBBE5-8FE3-4C84-8985-A04614417340.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Learn their patterns before jumping into the fight rather than try going the Grug route. If need be get in some expeditions with other players so you can learn without pissing everyone off by carting and failing a quest for them.

>roars

After tasting the Kool-Aid with Beotodus gear I make a point to slot Earplugs on everything. It's so comfy not to have my Helmsplitters/Spirit Combos interrupted by roars or to wound monsters with CC while they are roaring like retards

>but muh DEEEPEEEEEESSEEEE

gt fucked metafags

Jailbreak your console and purchase questionable chinese memory editing software for 60 burgerbucks

Watch TA speedrun. No need to replicate everything but you can learn optimal combos and best way to punish monsters.

keep us updated on how it went

Carry your team user, or at the very least dont triple cart while you're getting carried.

Why haven't you learned how to roll roars yet anonymous?

Literally just roll them, only shitters will complain

>gt fucked metafags
It's physically impossible for me to give less of a fuck about the meta. I just don't want to fight a monster I consider unfun to fight. Earplugs also don't negate the attacks that dismount and I sure as shit don't feel like having to burn through my temporal mantle just to stay attached.

You can't roll when you're halfway into the air through the clutch.

I'm starting with World, the first one to give me real trouble was Radobann, it took me a long time because he was always rolling around, and doing that side slam, and tail swipe, and I spent most of my time, evading them or just standing in one place when he's enraged because he just doesn't stop moving then, but Legiana is my current bane, it seems like she's too fast to do anything, position myself near its head - it flies up, stand near the tail - does that running attack, barely evade the ice barrage - its already clawing my head

Because I just said I'm doing Spirit Combos and Helmspliters while the monster is roaring you fucking retard, roll implies interrupting the combo

Saw this in my recommended
Ruiner vs. Savage
youtube.com/watch?v=LOLUETIdXDA

That's ok getting roared in mid air barely stuns you
Why aren't you foresighting roars anonymous?

>People still believe Nerg can take on black dragons.
Imao.

Breaking parts slows monsters down and sometimes stops their special attacks, but for Legi bring some flashbombs or be a little more conservative in attacking.
These aren't Souls bosses and you can take the 50 minutes to attempt it.

>back legs are no longer a weak spot
>just like Teo's
Looks like Capcom is actually learning.

Damn that was sick

>They tie
How the fuck will Rajang even try to compare to Savage Deviljho

Baan and Gaan can have their rolls interrupted with slinger shots, gives you a chance for free hits or in Gaan's case ore mining from its back.
>but Legiana is my current bane,
You poor soul m, iceborne will the end of you. Shrieking legiana is everything wrong with normal legi cranked up by eleven.

>implying Rajang won't win

Because I'm doing damage, not foreskin shitter slash bs

Love how Deviljho just uses his "bite it and trash it around" technique that so far worked on everything but Nerg is too heavy to get thrown around

Jho is good but you'll probably want some decos to counter the negative affinity. I used the rank 11 queen vespoid to fight anything with ice, it's easy as shit to make so there's no reason not to. Velhkana for sure is the best ice horn. For fire I would use Gold Rath but Glav or even the MR Anja horn is good enough. I personally dont use weapons that require Free Element so the only water horn I use is Namielle. For thunder I personally use Zinogre but there's probably a better option.

They never clearly stated Rajang in pass games. So they can do whatever they want. Like making Rajang stronger than most Elder dragons.

Most of the new turf wars look like they are making the monsters on equal level, resulting in ties most of the time

I think my favorite thing about this is that it's a fight of pure brute strength. Jho does his usual thing and Nergi decides fuck that and slaps him down when he gets the chance. Shit's pretty damn kino.

Thinking about it, there's no MR Deviljho and Bagel, only the variants. I Wonder how regular Rajang will play out

looks like a regular monster to me.
Nothing in his kits seems a real threat.

Any Ruiner Vs ED turf war yet?

>Implying jho won't take a bit out of alatreon when they put him in

Alatreon is gotta have his own super special arena with no other monsters. No way they'd just put him in the regular maps together with other roaming monsters.
Might as well put Akantor in the same arena too, since he's too big for normal maps.

I found it weird how there's an extended tutorial for the siege against Velkhana, but you only do it once. More to come later? I initially thought it would be like the invasion system in 4U where you get an urgent against an attacking monster at intervals

Dlc probably

Pretty fed up with these poison functionality jewels

Here, have a couple of flinch free and earplug jewels then.

CC is cool. Mounting still needs a lot of work. Mantles could have been interesting but they were terribly implemented. More like Apothecary, less like rocksteady.

>mh4u
>do rathian capture quest
>lmao you have to abandon the quest
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gonna be Alatreon most likely

I like rocksteady, sure it lets ignore getting knocked over but it just as easily get you killed

No-one wants to fight flying niggers in G rank.

YO that cutscene with the steamworks shit has a serious handler version.

Attached: slowpoke.png (312x295, 12K)

I don't doubt Alatreon is gonna show up, but I'm 100 on one of the Fatalis family showing up after Rajang.
Also they're jerking off first and second gen a fuck ton with all the easter eggs.

Alatreon was on The List™ leak for the original game. Even had some dummied items in the game files. So they definitely planned on including him at some point. Seeing how he shares the standard Kushala skeleton, I don't see many issues implementing him in the 5th gen.
As for Fatalis, I personally think they might be reworking him into a new siege fight for Iceborne. Not that I'm gonna miss the old Fatty fight or anything, it wasn't fun to hunt him before.