Does anybody else dislike the idea of a character being modeled after a real person but voiced by another?

Does anybody else dislike the idea of a character being modeled after a real person but voiced by another?

Attached: 1568252021328.jpg (1080x1350, 117K)

is getting the best of two people

I dislike the idea of a character being modeled after a real person in general. Real people are ugly and if you fix their flaws you create an uncanney valley monster. It's better to just create perfect waifus and husbandos from scratch

BUT SHE HAS A MAN FACE GUYS. SHILLPOSTERS SAY SO

>the best
That woman got turned into Christoph Waltz in the videogame.
Jordan McEwen is a beautiful white anglosaxon caucasoid canadian beauty.
They turned her into a mexican mutt in RE2.

I dislike them being based on real people because they never get it right and it always has an uncanny valley look

nothing wrong with Latina Claire

Not really because chances are the model was not suited to do decent voice work.

It's funny how often people here actually say this shit. Yea Forums is so obsessed with trannies and has such a lack of interaction with women their expectations for attractiveness are hilariously unrealistic.

Yeah, I was disappointed when I found out Alyx Vance was not voiced by the person she was modeled after.

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 20190815_170858.jpg (1440x1420, 635K)

I dislike the idea of characters being modeled after real people regardless of the voice acting, nothing ruins my immersion like seeing a fucking celebrity appear in a video game.

Attached: 1562848159493.jpg (400x400, 12K)

I like it if it looks sexy and good looking. I.e. White People.

Attached: images (19).jpg (600x337, 37K)

Acceptable answer

Attached: 20190728_020527.jpg (1440x1428, 492K)

Is that a tranny?

Do you dislike Mass Effect?

Attached: images (95).jpg (500x400, 27K)

Is there a reason you started this thread with a person this isn't the case with?

Yeah, I don't know why people like the new Claire because the face capture + their attempts to clean her up give her an uncanny valley derpish look.

Meanwhile Ada looks fine. I don't understand it. Was her real life model and in-game model ever compared?

No. It's Courtney Hope.

are you saying this VA is in Control?
because the main character is a man

nice

Attached: 1568254055349.jpg (1200x799, 166K)

Sure hope you aren't a DMCuck.