Now that it's confirmed that the next Smash DLCs are gonna focus on collaborations with other companies/devs...

Now that it's confirmed that the next Smash DLCs are gonna focus on collaborations with other companies/devs, who do you want to see in?

Pick 5

Attached: companies.png (2400x1080, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kNAVDNrfiNA?t=82
reddit.com/user/Noatesty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bomberman is already an AT though. I want him, but he isn't gonna happen.

what the actual fuck are half of these companies

no bioware EA rockstar epic games???

tracer

I'd like any of the guys I'd circled

Attached: 1564358649277.png (2400x1080, 889K)

Why people wants Heavy so badly?
He sucks, he even is the worst class on TF2
Gimme Scout, Pyro, Spy or Demoknight

Ryu, Doomguy, yes to Banpresto, but it would be Haken, Namco brings Kosmos and Dante.

It's missing Marvelous Inc.

Attached: rAHSoBC.png (550x831, 159K)

>Shantae
>When spirits disqualify
>Geralt
>When he's a fucking book character
>Treasure
>Owning Marina ;_;
>NIS
>Not dying soon
>Bomberman
>When he's an assist
>Rayman
>When he's a spirit
>Clover
>Alive and owning Okami ;_;

Attached: 1550635717191.png (635x471, 275K)

>Gaiden game MC vs the literal most popular OG in the series
If they had to use a human-sized unit they'd much sooner go with Sanger or Roar anyways

Wait, if it isn't Treasure then who owns Mischief Makers? Square Enix?

>Rayman
>Heavy
>Crash
>Bomberman
>Doomguy

Attached: everyone_is_stupid.jpg (500x376, 22K)

Yep

>spirits disqualify
says who

Stop being delusional. It's basically like ATs.

Solaire
He's be a heavy with sword swings, shield parry, and maybe lightning spear as a final smash
"Well, what is it?" taunt

that's not an answer faggot
tell me when has sakurai said that spirits can't be dlc characters?

Plant didn't have a spirit in the base game
>B-because he was originally base game
Sakurai never said that and we know from the NOAtesty leak that Plant began testing development in late August so he wasn't planned for the start
We know Nintendo gave Sakurai the DLC choices and seeing how its implied that it was possible some could've been rejected, it makes sense if he was handed more than 5 characters
If he even considered the possibility of post Fighters Pass DLC, wouldn't he have not given those characters spirits if he thought there was a chance of said characters making in it years later?

>muh made up rules

Attached: soyjack87.png (1080x1020, 512K)

Plant had a fucking Palutena's Guidance, that should tell you enough, it's obvious it wasn't like the other DLC characters.

>that should tell you enough
That doesn't really improve the possibility that spirits don't disqualify
Again, if Sakurai had the feeling any of those characters (Rayman, Shantae, Geno, etc) had a chance as DLC in the future, why didn't he save their spirits for that release?

Bargaining will get you nowhere

Give me Hayabusa, Travis, Sol, Doomguy, & Bomberman out of that list. If Bomberman isn't happening because of being an AT, then I guess a full-blown indie rep (probably either Quote or Cadence realistically).

He’s in

Attached: 665E73B4-C0BA-46F3-ACD3-07BDC7943BB6.jpg (750x510, 221K)

>Grasshopper
>Koei Tecmo
>Bethesda
>Fromsoft
>Ubisoft
Ezpz

>steins;gate
???

Needs an Idea Factory / Compile Heart rep

Attached: file.png (720x720, 842K)

>sol badguy
Do you really want Terry Bogard with swords?
Sakurai would rather go for Kunio or Double Dragon for historical representation

Sol is one of my favorite vidya characters and could easily be made distinct. We haven't even seen yet if Terry has any gimmicky shit.

>heavy worse than pyro or spy

I really don't get how people can say that Nintendo characters like Paper Mario and Chibi-Robo are "scraping the bottom of the barrel" and then ask for characters like Marina Liteyears and Guy from Steins Gate.

Attached: eye4.jpg (600x350, 23K)

I want Doomguy but I don't expect it to ever happen.

Just because they want to have more collaborations doesn’t mean every single one will. I’m still holding out for Porky.

Bethesda, Blizzard, ArcSys (and I'd pick Ragna, not Sol), Clover and Valve.

sol entire moveset literally sword Terry with dragon install

This hat/whatever Ken/Terry meme has gotten out of control

Is Captain Falcon just "driver Ken"?

This is coming from someone who barely knows who Sol Badguy is, mind you. Just seen some gameplay of him from videos online and even I can tell you he wouldn't just be "sword Terry"

Cause it's another version of Mario and dead ip, honestly all the shit in OP is better than anything first party could offer which is just more shillmon and FE with maybe one rosterfag pick if we are lucky

And having a sword would make every single one of his Normals different. We also have yet to see which of Terry's moves are implemented and how. If Terry doesn't have Power Dunk, give Sol Bandit Bringer. Or if Terry DOES have Power Dunk but doesn't have Crack Shoot, give Sol Bandit Revolver. Either way, Terry doesn't have a Volcanic Viper or Grand Viper. You could also give Sol Dragon Install as a buff that leaves him weak afterward as a gimmick, or RC.

While agree that this "____ Ken/Terry" shit is annoying, in this particular instance user isn't entirely bullshitting. A lot of Sol and Terry's specials in their games are very similar. But as I said, that doesn't have to make them the same in Smash.

>Banpresto
>Alteisen
As much I want that, you know it'll be something stupid like titty Kyosuke. Now that Terada is out, the ATX wanking is over.

Amaterasu
Doomslayer
Monokuma
Chosen Undead (I prefer Solaire, but I'd be happy with an alt skin)
Marina or Shantae

I could see Terry having all his classic specials actually
Neutral B (Ground): Power Wave
Neutral B (Aerial): Power Dunk
Up B: Rising Tackle
Down B: Crack Shoot
Side B: Burn Knuckle
Maybe the input version of Neutral B could be made into Round Wave or something

FromSoftware is just going to be The Elden Ring.
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Third parties are gay

Attached: 1567663004351.jpg (843x869, 104K)

>This is coming from someone who barely knows who Sol Badguy is
And that lies the problem here, as other user explained above Terry and Sol have very similar movesets.
also I'd prefer no more 2D fighting game characters for the next dlc. I hope sakurai go for kunio or double dragon if they decide for ASW character

I hadn't considered Power Dunk being an aerial Power Wave, that's clever. You forgot Power Geyser, though, which is one that I've been struggling to place myself. IF Terry has Crack Shoot I think it would make most sense as a Down B, but I also think Down B would be good for Power Geyser, assuming his final Smash is Buster Wolf. I guess Geyser could also be Down Smash.

They could do a Ryu/Ken and give him two Final Smashes, one can be overheat geyser the other buster wolf

Attached: 592C2AD3-09C0-4DD5-8500-2EB397E87E01.png (739x599, 353K)

Fuck third parties. I want more Pokemon and Fire Emblem.

Say hello to your final smash pass rep Yea Forums

Attached: lmfao.jpg (616x353, 44K)

Ş̶̨͍̙̱̭͍̮̂͂̂̽̈́͑͋̈́͗̕͜͝ͅH̶̡͕̠̩̘̥͍͕̪̻̀̂̆̀̏͑̒Ę̸͖̞͇͔̩̺̰̰̻̘̝̹̥̔͊̓̓͛̃̽̈͆̈́́̄̕̕̚͝'̷͔̗͇͉͓̗̫͙̉͌͑̂͗͌͝͝͠ͅͅͅS̴̺̮̓̆͂͋̿͒̐͒̊́̎̂͛̎͂̃͛̕̕͝ ̵̙̙̙̊̓̈̒̂͐̉́̈́͊̒̍̑̀̆̏͛͝Î̴̪̭̳̠͉̟̩͇̤̖̠͎̼̪͎͒̽̃̉̾͒̈̓́̾̍͛̽͂̏̀̈͝͠Ṅ̸̛͖̙̼̳̇̍͆̆̆̊̿͊͜

Attached: 20190912_004317.jpg (448x336, 85K)

I just want Master Chief. You guys can have the other four slots.

>DarkSouls is always the FromSoft rep.

Fuck RIGHT off, OP.

Attached: fromsoft has much better reps.jpg (474x413, 19K)

>NOAtesty leak
Do tell?

>Clover Studio
>Hudson Soft
>A fucking book character

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and pick:
Doomguy - Bethesda
Ryu Hayabusa - Tecmo
Ezio - Ubisoft
Travis - Grasshopper
Lich King - Blizzard

Ratchet and Clank, or Kratos being the Sony IP rep, wonder how nintendo will pull it off

Attached: ratchet.jpg (618x412, 169K)

fukc u dumb chick eater why the fuck would you put amaterasu as Clover team but not put doom guy as idtech

youtu.be/kNAVDNrfiNA?t=82

>no Adol for Falcom
>VN shit

Attached: 1464929807306.jpg (363x288, 15K)

some of these are who's or dead studios wth

hudson doesn't exist anymore user

Sakurai

Okay, so Plant was basically leaked all the way back in September by some guy who worked as a tester for Ultimate
He hated the job and out of spite toward management, leaked info on Reddit
He leaked Incineroar's alts, numerous assist trophies, spirits, and Piranha Plant and commented that it was at a stage where it had minor graphical bugs
Going by his post, he only started testing with Plant a few weeks prior to September 13, 2018
reddit.com/user/Noatesty/

the 5th fighter from pass 1 and the fighters of pass 2

I'm not a fan of shantae, but I think she has kind of a decent shot

Attached: 6547475364.png (2400x1080, 741K)

Alteisen is way too good to pass up, especially if it gets Rampage Ghost as a final smash

From Software
Activision
Besthesda/id Software
Valve
KT

Attached: comfymario.png (196x197, 34K)

Man I never really realized that until now.
>gunflame is literally round wave
>he has the same crack shoot kick for burning revolver
>his anti air has multihit like rising tackle
>has a rush punch
>even has a big punch thing

Wait what? When did Terada leave?

I just want to know the next DLC character already. Besides all the usual suspects (Doomguy, Crash, Sora, etc.), is there any franchise that you think Sakurai would like to represent in Smash? People didn't think Dragon Quest would work because none of the protags are Cloud Strife and no one considered a SNK rep but a handful of rosterfags. I feel that whoever we get next is coming out of left field yet again.

>spike chunsoft
>the fucking danganronpa bear

Attached: 20190309_182854.jpg (691x720, 118K)

funiyarinpa for smash

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-04-15-09-32.png (557x775, 534K)

Attached: 1565240680149.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

>Lich King - Blizzard
this
if you're gonna add Blizzshit at least add from a more memorable franchise, or Diablo, not fucking Tracer

>Most popular OG
Not anymore, he got upstaged by Axel of all people and surprisingly, Crowe in japan recently and in the west, he is pretty much a literal who compared to Sanger and Ratsel

The 5 that I would buy instantly if released right now.
>Crash Bandicoot
>Spyro the Dragon
>Doom Guy
>Masterchief
>Rayman
>Geraldo

Valve and Heavy
Ubisoft and Rayman
Activision and Crash
Hudson Soft and Bomberman
Square Enix and Geno

>confirmed gonna focus on collaborations with other companies/devs
Where?

Anyway:
Reimu
Dante
Doom Slayer
Wonder Red
Francis York Morgan

Shantae, Marina, Laharl, Rayman and Sol would be based.

>>no Adol for Falcom
Adol is definitely the go-to rep for Falcom in terms of being their most iconic and storied character, but Estelle is the best pick for not causing another shitstorm of people complaining about anime swordsmen in smash. Or Lloyd, but that's too wishful

I'd pick
Heavy
Doomslayer
Crash
Rayman
Ryu hayabusa

Jibanyan, Doomguy, Ammy, Travis and Marina.
No one in this list is bad though, except Tracer.

Sega/Arle, fuck your company limit

Okabe would be Tracer but actually fun.

Attached: wwwww.png (2404x1148, 743K)

>Chase mccain-TT games
>Chell-Valve
>A tekken character
>Cuphead
>2b

>Alteisen
Noice I'd rather Sakurai go crazy and try and puy OG Mazinkaiser in the game

KT
Bethesda
Activision
Wayforward
Clover

>Now that it's confirmed that the next Smash DLCs are gonna focus on collaborations with other companies/devs
That's not confirmed
But, Travis

Attached: travis.jpg (425x336, 97K)

Attached: 5.jpg (2400x1080, 358K)

Only character I want in is Vivi from FFIX, but that's most likely bound to be a never ever choice, I just think he'd make a great addition, his design is fantastic and it'd be neat to have a black mage in

>now that it's confirmed
why are you people so obsessed with confirmations and patterns? no one confirmed anything, you autistic fucks.

and no, saying "he basically confirmed it" or "he said that" is not confirmation, dumbasses.

Attached: link.jpg (640x360, 33K)

>all gaijin shit

Attached: 1464134837973.png (639x324, 133K)

Doomguy seems like both the most likely and most worthy pick of your list, especially with how Bethesda and Nintendo have been playing chummy-chummy since the Switch's launch and been making a huge push for porting all Doom games to Switch.

>Rayman
>Travis
>Doomguy
>Marina
>Sol Badguy

Attached: 1553982235685.png (500x375, 221K)

For westerners: Crash, Doomguy, Scorpion, Geralt, Geno and Rayman

For japanese: Ryu Hayabusa, Trsvis Touchdown, Leon/Jill/Chris/Claire (1 slot 4 characters like Hero), Heihachi, Akira Howard and Sora

Clover
Ubisoft
CD Projekt
Grasshopper
Level 5

Hayabusa
Doomguy
Sol
Crash
Travis
Make Shantae and Elite Knight Mii outfits.