2019... I still haven't gotten her

2019... I still haven't gotten her

Attached: xenoblade2-kosmos-3.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5x_AF5_zi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HELP ME

Lol small legs

honestly, at this point just hack it
the

>friend recommends me this game
>play it
>get her almost immediately
>never seen a grown man shriek as much as he did because he still hadn't got her
I didn't even know what the hell was going on until read about the drop rates on Yea Forums.

Must be nice

I gave up long ago. I just had other video games to play.

I haven't forgotten them.

Attached: Pride of Mor Ardain.png (864x484, 546K)

I'm so mad they patched that out

I got kos-mos once and deleted my save shortly after because i had no idea how rare she was. Hundreds of hours later i still cant get her again

>putting gacha mechanics in a single-player retail console game
What the fuck were they thinking?

I played 550 hours and still haven't done everything.

And people actually defend it.

Going through Torna before going back to do all the DLC content and NG+. I put around 100 hours into the base game, I think I still had 5 or 10 rare blades missing but I never farmed really hard. I think I also played before you could just load your cloud save and roll your 99 legendary cores again if you didn't get what you wanted

Just buy her figma bro

Attached: JqtTJPd.jpg (600x828, 541K)

I dont buy figures

What makes this gacha but not loot drops?

People would restart their games to reroll the initial cores over and over but I don't get the hype. She's just a generic anime girl, why not just use one of the other cool blades that you did roll?

the focus on obtaining characters and the fucking unskippable for ages animations for a start

She's light element and is strong. Early game she's a powerhouse.

Attached: 1515309363489.jpg (349x767, 64K)

This is a single player game, any blade works just fine. In the time it took to reroll you could have been out of early game instead.

So superficial elements that have nothing to do with the underlying mechanics? Okay.

Shes one of the last blades I need

2019 and we still haven't gotten Xenosaga HD

You would just complain about it being soulless

>figma

You absolute retard.

HD, not a remake, user.

There's only 3 light element blades in the game, and one is DLC. Getting KOS-MOS gives you light before you meet Mythra and allows for easier massive chain attacks at earlier points.

>setting up to farm Legendary Cores
>pop a few Common Cores to clear some out because autism
>Vale and KOS-MOS are the last two blades I need
>Vale drops from a Common
>holy shit
>haha wouldn't it be funny if KOS-MOS dropped t--

Attached: 1304691106989.gif (358x202, 1.75M)

For anyone that wants to 100% you will honestly save more time rerolling those intro cores than farming legendary cores after you're out of pity blades

why are the superbosses and shit so uninteresting? all the side quests are fucking boring too.

Attached: 1568060527164.jpg (388x352, 63K)

>figma

Attached: E9sB7HL.gif (512x288, 3.59M)

>dude this mechanic where you need limited/rare resources to roll for characters TOTALLY ISN'T GACHA
god damn XB2fans are fucking mental degenerates

Attached: 1517786786068.jpg (388x574, 42K)

Do intro cores have a higher chance?

Japanese people have short legs in general.

because they want to use her for the whole game, because they like the character, because taste is subjective and theirs means they like kos-mos

RNG constantly works against you with the more blades you have in this game. So for the highest chance of getting Kos-Mos is actually when you have the least amount of blades. But if Kos-Mos is the only one left it will take ages and ages to get her.

I want all the blades kos mos and vale are the last ones I need

I'm planning on getting XB2 when I buy a Switch later this year.
How does the whole blade gacha thing work? You don't use real money, right?

You use "cores" which are drops from monsters.

unless you count things like the DLC season pass as coming with 30 legendary cores, no you don't spend money

basically to get new weapons (who are also all living beings because setting) you have to use cores, which are rareish items. there are 30 or so weapons with unique designs, the rest are randomly generated garbage

you can beat the game easily without any unique designs but the generic ones are so forgettable you won't even remember their names and the unique ones have unique content tied to them like sidequests

Nope, it's from an in-game item, you can farm them from bosses and high-level enemies.

>tfw bought XB2 on launch because of all the hype
>never played it

why am I like this?

No money, you get cores from enemies and chest you use them to roll for blades, there's like 60 unique rare blades and then there's generic blades

You can still preorder her figure for $220usd. Double your money and sell it. Pyra and Mythra selling for twice as much in the 2nd hand market.

They wanted each playthrough to be different, hence the 4 different pools and gacha mechanics.

She was the last blade I got. Farmed legendaries forever and still couldn't pull. Eventually got her with a rare. Lesson is don't forget to use rares too

Got it. It doesn't sound so bad, but I guess I'll see once I start the game.
Sucks that KOS-MOS seems to be rare though. I really liked Xenosaga, and I'd love to have her.

T-elos is in too

And I'm guessing she's really rare too?

She's actually really common, the catch is you have to beat the game before she's rollable.

I forgot I think she might of been an update I just know I have her

Just sounds like your a faggot really. Get a life.

>took 40 minutes to come up with this sick zinger and you still couldn't spell check it
Are you, dare I say it, obsessed and seething?

Attached: 1537955192200.png (779x766, 581K)

Attached: Entering a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 thread.webm (320x180, 1.92M)

Are there any refresher guides for people who haven’t played in a while? Years ago I got to chapter 3, decided I’d wait to finish the game till all the DLC was out, then just forgot to go back to it and got caught up in other games. I got the DLC today, popped in the cart, and began playing only to realize I had no fucking clue what I was doing any more, not how the combat worked.

nice

I explicitly remember how I got KOS-MOS even if it was like half a year ago. I was rolling cores on my NG+ file trying to get the Torna dudes, I was playing as Nia and trying for Akhos and Patroka. I got Akhos and while I was mindlessly spamming the buttons for Patroka I out of nowhere got KOS-MOS and I swear I was that close to screaming, I had given up on her and just wanted to play the game, but God smiled on my poor soul for once that day.

There's map markers in the game

I got her very quickly. I rolled a couple hundred L cores and there it was.
I quit the game because some DLC blades wouldn't pop. The Alien blade that Malos used never appeared and he was all I wanted. There might be some that came out after I quit but that Alien was what I really wanted.
Monsters man. I really wanted more monsters instead of anime tiddies.

>The Alien blade that Malos used never appeared and he was all I wanted
I got that one super fast, they really should of made an alternative way to get rare blades

I casually pulled her in chapter 4 after a tiny bit of core farming at the salvaging docks. Never even used her because the ray guns are boring on everyone.

the mechanic of it are purely a gacha thing as you gamble resources beyond just the draw material to influence what you might pull

I quit this game cause I thought i was hot shit at it but kept getting my ass pushed in by the cloud sea king rematch

I got her last month about 80% into the game and that's when I knew I was going to finish the game and never touch it again cuz apparently if there are people like you who probably bought it at launch and never saw her till today, then this is probably the most amount of value I'm getting outta this game and I'll be facing this exact same damn problem with some other less rare blade like the green chicken girl.

>he didnt optimize certain characters to roll certain blades

uhh
are you even trying?

>limited/rare resources
Dude, legendary core crystals are common as fuck if you aren't a retard

It' took me lot's of core crystals but finally got her never ever again.

I'm trying to get them all so it doesnt matter

>if you aren't a retard
*if you know exactly how to farm them
your autism ! = other people's stupidity

You use a resource that you collect to roll a random chance of receiving a character or item you want. That's what gacha is. Being an idiot and trying to say that either only paid mobage is gacha, or anything with RNG is gacha will not change that.

I found a pretty solid video guide recapping the combat. I forgot just how awesome and deep the combat in this game can be. I’m excited to be back into it. I think it’s gonna keep me busy for a while.

>he doesnt optimize certain characters to roll certain blades

Not him but got a guide on that?

youtube.com/watch?v=I5x_AF5_zi8

Awesome, thanks

>Decided to do a few cores before the final boss
>Rolls her

Attached: 1533769030141.png (917x927, 572K)

Must be nice, Played for around 100 hours farmed about 20 of those and never got her.
Probably my most frustrating gaming experience in years.
>haha, let's make the most wanted character ultra rare with no possibility of reroll in this solo game so they can unlock her ( or never do ) when they don't have anything to do in the game anymore.
Fuck them for having this really really stupid idea. Anyone defending this is a gigantic retard.