Which should I play with, Yea Forums?

Which should I play with, Yea Forums?

Attached: higu satoko 3.png (762x448, 805K)

The middle one.
The left one would be okish if the artist knew how to draw hands, and right have inferior backgrounds and less detailed loli tits.

>right have inferior backgrounds and less detailed loli tits
How is a completely redrawn background worse than a fucking picture someone ran through a photoshop filter? You're like one of those people that try claiming Umineko's pachinko sprites are better than PS3's. What's the train of thought there?

But real photos with photoshop filters are part of the experience of these old VNs, just like the fully pixeled backgrounds and animations of PC-98 games.
If I wanted some basic bitch background inspired by Enterbrain's RTP I would play a modern nukige.

>it being shit is part of the experience!

Attached: 1PGVPdIGigs.png (640x800, 829K)

I used to always make fun of the original games sausage people but it's got so much more SOUL than later editions. Play Daybreak at some point though. That was a FUN game.

Remake would be best if mangagamer weren't such useless fucking idiots that didn't take a year to put out each chapter

Are those women? I don't know why it makes me suspicious.

Yeah, the shitty new backgrounds are the inferior experience.
But at least you agree that the right one have the shittier loli tits details.

Middle is easily the most soulless one

left is soul
middle is modern anime
right is 2000s anime

Lol look at the way its redrawn 0% soul. Everything is too clean and its like it was coloured by a autistic kindergardener

Whatever keeps you reading

>blurry and oversharpened > cohesive and matching the character designs
LOL..........................lol.

the OG or steam version, the PS4 version is actually soulless. The filtered photo backgrounds is like half of the game's soul.

Was taken aback, by left at first glance, but it grows on you the more you look at it. It does indeed exude soul. People make fun of left all the time, but the fact is most western artists can't even draw that well if at all.

Play mental health facility you pedo weeb fuck

>those meatclubs on the left

>It does indeed exude soul. People make fun of left all the time, but the fact is most western artists can't even draw that well if at all
The artstyle is relatively unique and not bad-looking at all, but don't delude yourself by claiming it's somehow objectively really good.

Play shotgun in mouth and toe on trigger you normalfaggot

Attached: D92flnmX4AA8CHc.png (345x336, 136K)

middle one looks like it matches the tone/genre/setting of the game

Preference pick your own everyone will just shill their favorite one. Same for Umineko.

But the steam Umineko sprites are objectively shit