Mech bros get in

Mech bros get in.

Attached: daemon-x-machina-4.jpg (1200x675, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dxm_info/status/1171346271929417728?s=19
vice.com/en_us/article/9kekm3/daemon-x-machina-soars-with-colorful-and-dynamic-mecha-action-review
youtube.com/watch?v=4jthXb99iZk
youtube.com/watch?v=O8kqGCQ27mY
youtu.be/sTWws6zFhW4
youtube.com/watch?v=kMnH5bA5Hvs
youtu.be/-f1ZQ_DvuJU
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/241205-daemon-x-machina/77995357
youtu.be/ZucBNeyCs_I
youtube.com/watch?v=0NguOrEbkx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok I'm in. Now whato

Talk and post giant robots.

Attached: 71NpAStiNDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1301x1500, 154K)

go fast

Attached: cleared_for_takeoff.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: EAST SIDE REPRESENT MOTHERFUCKERS.jpg (900x900, 217K)

I just wish ground combat/travel was a bigger part of the game, air boosting is fucking gay when it’s the default mode of travel.

NO I WON'T GET IN THE ROBOT DAD

Wow this looks like a good sonic game

post and rate those pilots

Attached: EEI9MqaU8AA4Bf_.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

MARS
A
R
S

oh yeah and don't forget the fucking mechs

Attached: EEN-sEVVUAAJk04.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

not a mechfag but i've always wanted to get into armored core and this looks exactly like it except it's also a giant mecha anime trope
plus the prologue demo rocks

+combat is okay
+robots give me a nostalgic armored core vibe
+plenty of customization

-boostshit reminds me of ACFA
-horrific performance drops
-cringeworthy anime story
-waifushit female characters

I'm conflicted here. I wanted a new mech game, and I kinda got monkey paw'd.

That's just because the early game stuff favors air speed. There will surely be equipment in the full game that favors land speed, plus all the Outer stuff has to remain grounded.

Supporting mech games is like supporting a sinking ship.

Attached: 20190911_193152.jpg (4032x3024, 3.32M)

Does this game have MELEE COMBAT?

Attached: 1340510353973.png (1204x900, 628K)

>I'm conflicted here. I wanted a new mech game, and I kinda got monkey paw'd.
At lease you weren't a Battletech/MW5fag.

Shit taste isn’t a monkey paw

-cringeworthy anime story
-waifushit female characters

this are so easily ignored.
it a nice 7/10 game, hope it comes to pc one day for a better perfroamnce.

Futile, but very fulfilling?

>3 out of bad stuffs is shit taste
Fucking lmao

Yeah well I guess I could say at least I was on a ship before it sunk

What happened with MW5 besides lmaoPGI?

>please ignore the game smearing shit in your face, after you paid 60 bucks for it

Okay, or the game could just NOT smear shit in my face? That's a suggestion.

>complaining about anime and waifus
>in a mecha game

Attached: 1331065277369.jpg (409x474, 44K)

I use to have a friend that was the ultimate mech fanboy. He'd had seen every gundam and played every mech video game, even all the super robot wars. I never understand what he saw in the genre. He could tell you anything about any mech series and pilot, all the lore, etc. It was intense how addicted he was.

The Tencent Store Launcher.

They took chink money and are on Epic.

The funny part is they were trying to keep it a serect and then someone fucked up during a AMA and let it out, then they had to come out and admit it.

Yees. You get big ol swords and clubs.

You didn't see this kind of thing in earlier Armored Core games, or Mechwarrior. It's not something that needs to be shoved in everywhere. In terms of anime aesthetics, there's a difference between something cool like a robot wielding a sword, and onii chan showing off her titties every 5 seconds and crying about bakas.

How do you boost/sword cancel?

But does he have good taste?

>The funny part is they were trying to keep it a serect and then someone fucked up during a AMA and let it out, then they had to come out and admit it.
Yeah, that does sound like PGI

Exactly. I paid full price knowing that this would sell like shit since mecha fandom peaked over a decade ago. The owner told me im one of the few people who bought it despite selling the game early.

WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BACKDOOR LOCAL SHOP WHERE ARE YOU

You can punch and damage is based on arms
No clue if this is viable though

Chasing down the snatcher was pretty great. Would have been better if it went around the map in a big circle.

Hmm, swords and clubs are cool but I was hoping more for punching and kicking.

But juking in city is the best part

I mean, do you want the genre to become popular?
Look what that did to rpgs, 4X, etc

is there anything to grind in the demo besides the blueprints for that launcher?
does gunfort have anything?

You can punch too

Attached: 10485835-f623-470e-974f-7caeaf5a2b60.jpg (720x540, 98K)

I've seen it drop some nice melee enhancements but nothing like a blueprint.

>You didn't see this kind of thing in earlier Armored Core games, or Mechwarrior.
correct, what's your point

Is there more to swords/melee than just the one swinging attack?

Hi there Iphone

>onii chan
>her

You can later upgrade it to be TWO sword swings, one after the other. In fact we've seen footage of it going up to four.

Hello

Attached: 1568218858071.png (750x563, 213K)

I was just kind of hoping for something that wasn't waifushit where the kawaii anime titties were given so much importance. This made me despise Xenoblade and Astral Chain, and infact it turned me off entirely from smash bros. I hate waifus with a passion. I've seen my fair share of mech games get ruined because the devs had a boner for their stupid mary sue waifu. The biggest victims were Armored Core V and Verdict Day.

>hey guys don't you feel sad for Maggie and Rosary and Fran? Their lives are so hard and they're voiced by sexy celebrity waifus, don't you love them yet?
>STABLE FRAMERATE? ONLINE THAT ISN'T SHIT? HAHA WUT'S THAT?

Fuck off with your made up shit, faggot.

You're not ACfag are you?

Attached: outer combo upgrade.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

What fucking waifushit is there in Astral Chain and Smash, you fucking stupid nigger?

okay but this isn't any of those games, and the anime shit has nothing to do with technical performance
i think you just don't like anime anything ever

Are you just gay or what? Most people this misogynistic tend to be jealous fags.

Suck to be you then because i love them, eat shit

will it have a midnight release for digital? I preloaded it since I dont feel like waiting for amazon or going to FUCKING GAMESTOP to get it

Should I not buy digital for the preorder if I dont know I will be able to keep the specific switch I have access to or is the digital preorder pack tied to my nintendo account?

You got any vids besides showcasing boostfags?

>that gamexplain faggot couldn't do this
kek

>tfw don't know whether to get this or BL3
>tfw not sure if I want to gamble on whether there will be a lot of customization in DxM or not

I mean I’m in the navy we’re trained to save sinking ships.
Takes forever and everyone we can find but it’s certainly doable

I'm just saying, the game hasn't earned the right to have all this garbage in it until it starts focusing on bettering the gameplay. Their priorities are all over the place, yet the framerate is still trash and unplayable.

>What fucking waifushit is there in Astral Chain and Smash
Gee, I don't know? How about the characters in tight leather spandex and boyshorts, who exist to giggle and show off their titties? Characters like Zero Suit Samus and Bayonetta and Lucina and, hell, every female character there if I'm brushing it with a broad stroke.

Don't know if this is roastie trolling or genuine.
Why do you type like a butt hurt female that depise cute anime girls?

Wouldn’t ACfag be all over think game’s dick we haven’t gotten a new mecha game in forever

>the game hasn't earned the right to
alright

Attached: 1310133857525.png (642x715, 20K)

>replying to acfag
why do you fucking niggers fall for it every fucking time
shut the fuck up and talk about the fucking game FUCK

No, he hates that its "overtly anime" and has cutscenes. He's that much of an autist. Hypocritical as well since Armored Core had the same shit.

Aw shit, thanks. I was super disappointed when I got a sword in the demo.

Attached: haters gonna hate.webm (1280x720, 732K)

Is it so wrong to just want a mech game that goes deep into the gritty aspect of giant robots? Does everything need to be about kawaii uguu magical girls saving the day with love and friendship? I just don't get why we can't have a little variety in that sector.

It's saved to your nintendo account. If you switch systems you can do a system transfer if you have access to both at once, or on your account deactivate the first console from being your primary console then sign in on the new one to make that primary and redownload whatever.

>gritty
Just play games like Titanfall 2 if you want gritty muh realistic robot stuffs.
Mecha is anime as fuck

Where is the imouto fanservice in DxM?
Thanks for letting us know you didn't play the demo.

MAUMEE GIB MECHIES

Attached: 20190911_230734.png (720x326, 36K)

how do you paint the weapons and gear?

But why though?
All i’ve heard is “This game is just AC6 but made by a different company”

Mechs have always been anime it’s kind of obligatory you’d think he’d just enjoy the full robot austim and shooting shit.
I certainly am

dumb shitposter is dumb, the prologue demo is exactly that, framerate is smooth as silk, and they cleaned up the gameplay and boss pacing.

hay howed you get that missile launcher? i saw its research needed the "train" and some other unit, but ive only fought the train.

hold on, how do we know this is ac fag anyway? b8 arguments likeare pretty common

My big issue with the sword is how easy it is to overshoot. Being right up against your target before using it is just asking to miss because the arc of the swing includes a dead zone that your target will end up in. What I'd really like, and know doesn't exist, is a thrusting weapon like a rapier or lance. That way the attack is on the boost forward instead of as a swing at the end of it.

>But why though?
i imagine that's where the "fag" in his nickname comes from

Does this game even has that stuff you're saying? Besides, you'll get MW5 soon-ish, so just get out of this thread and wait for that if you hate anime shit

user please, anime mecha has gritty realistic robots too, but not too prevalent nowadays

I'm not asking for realistic robot stuffs. Just something that isn't laden with things designed for, you know, the C-words.

The character creator, for starters. People have been waifufagging their creations in every thread I've seen.

>framerate is smooth as silk,
20 FPS is "smooth as silk"? No thank you.

>Mechs have always been anime it’s kind of obligatory you’d think he’d just enjoy the full robot austim and shooting shit.
I'd love to. I'm getting the game when it comes out. I just fucking despise waifushit and cutscenes because they've infected 90% of video games, and now they've come for a niche genre that doesn't get alot of games to begin with. Why shouldn't I be mad that Nintendo and Marvelous want to taint this genre?

Uh oh, this thread is sinking. Post your favorite Gundam now!

Attached: 251554691354.jpg (1125x1290, 339K)

Attached: 9FF2A215-A0D5-49FA-96A2-93AA06D9DBD1.jpg (736x981, 59K)

I've been watching gasaraki lately, the mech and political stuff is fun to watch, but when they throw in the supernatural stuff it kinda become confusing

Attached: gasaraki.jpg (640x960, 124K)

>C-words.
Cunny? Because i love cunny, fuck you you no taste faggot

how do you you do the outer stuff that's mapped to the dpad like repair and explosion?

H-Hi guys, i'm another gundam, nothing special

Attached: mg_psycholast043.jpg (1100x964, 483K)

Those require body augmentations which aren't available in this demo. The first demo had some, which included unlocking the blade you can use with the A button.

>The character creator, for starters. People have been waifufagging their creations in every thread I've seen.
So it doesn't involved with the gameplay or even story then

Attached: 1370654459556.jpg (221x221, 26K)

id like it to function like a charge up, the longer you hold it the farther you go, so you wanna time it with distance. adds a bit more skill to the melee system and allows for a few net ways to balance different melee weps

it's an unnecessary feature that completely takes away from the game, and ruins game discussion. They shouldn't have added in any of this cosmetic bullshit until the performance was improved.

At the risk of sounding like I'm defending ACfag his issue was always with gameplay. I don't think he was actually ever attached to anything /m/ other than Armored Core having a very high gameplay to cutscene ratio. His whole shtick was games with cutscenes or parts where you don't have full control of your character are literally Hitler.

I'm gonna be picking up this game. I honestly thought I'd never enjoy another mech game again after Chromehounds.

However, this game's demo is pretty damn fun, will I be able to transfer the save data?

Attached: 1568220600170.jpg (1024x1646, 362K)

And that way, simply tapping it would attack without moving at all so you'd already be in position. That's brilliant. I know swords had some kind of range stat, maybe there will be swords with smaller ranges for attacks that don't move you as much, and you can combine them with a longer range sword. An advancing strike in one and, and a close range combo extender in the other.

Demo was a little too easy, felt like I didn't get a good grasp of the systems. What do you do exactly to avoid damage? I felt like I could've won every fight by sitting in front of an enemy and holding the triggers down. Not really sure if trying to be evasive made much of a difference. It's weird because the aiming feels pretty good now with gyro controls, but I don't know how much I actually needed to aim.

They said you will, the 2nd demo is the actual beginning of the game.

>They can't add CC because performance need some work
Do you even know how game development work you retard?

you have absolutely no idea how game dev works at all, please stop talking about it
plus OCfagging promotes discussion by giving people an easy reason to start posting in a thread about the game

Yes. The new demo lets you carry over progress to the actual game.

Attached: d2bvtah-4c932aea-e6e8-42a4-8bb1-7f5ea9af6796.jpg (567x802, 293K)

Explain to me why I should ignore the crude FPS and other issues. Why should I be happy with paying 60 bucks for a game that feels unfinished? And why shouldn't I be upset that they chose to focus on trivial cosmetic garbage that doesn't make the game better? Honestly, how is this any different from Valve adding in hats into TF2, while the spaghetti code falls apart and there's still no heavy update?

aiming matters when you're trying to hit past your lockon range, which i think is affected by your equips
if you're avoiding damage you either dodge, use a shield (which is shit until they do a balance patch) or put a building/terrain between you and the projectiles

>Explain to me why I should ignore the crude FPS and other issues.
you shouldn't, you're just a moron who thinks artists and coders are interchangeable

Nigger people have been focusing more on the mech stuff rather than character creation shit, did you enter a waifufaggotry thread and thought "oh, so this is why DxM is hyped huh"? Look at this thread, there's only one person posting their avatar and it's not even a waifu, here, lemme help you take a closer look

>can't do coop missions alone without an internet connection
fucking lol

psssst, tell me what i need to kill to get that back weapon

Attached: 1489206131371.png (444x516, 109K)

The Snatcher. It's the train that's been mentioned in these threads. Make a local co-op room to fight it in the demo.

>you shouldn't, you're just a moron who thinks artists and coders are interchangeable
I know that one group is replaceable at least. Super high def graphics are shit and aren't necessary in a game. DXM should have been downsized graphically, so the performance would improve.

>Nigger people have been focusing more on the mech stuff rather than character creation shit,
That's literally because I've been trying to create threads to talk about the actual game itself. I even made a thread on /m/ to focus on gameplay discussion, to drown out the waifu worship. That thread's currently turning out nicely, so that was a victory there. Unsurprisingly, my Yea Forums threads didn't turn out as well. People are too busy obsessing over "certain" things.

Gyro inversion will be fixed
twitter.com/dxm_info/status/1171346271929417728?s=19

Attached: votoms_by_yutori_custom_d21eqpc-fullview.jpg (800x596, 48K)

Okay thanks mech bro

Why the fuck is this on Switch only?
I don't need a bing bing wahoo machine, they should release it at least for bloodborne machine.

Thanks, I appreciate the response.

Attached: No problem bro.jpg (199x253, 5K)

well the reviews are shit so why would I buy the game

Attached: 1545681789967.png (372x508, 239K)

Because nobody wants to fund mech games anymore. People just want cinematic experiences and waifu simulators. Mech games are a little too videogamey.

Attached: 1568238640443.jpg (1200x800, 93K)

>i don't need this console for this game, why can't it be on this other console instead

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M THINKING ABOUT IT!!!

btw what's the best 3rd party controller?

Attached: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (783x927, 159K)

The game also supports cloud saves if you've got an online sub.

So just stay on /m/ then? You know Yea Forums is a shithole and threads are easily bombarded with trolls and such, or hell, abandon your thread and discuss shit you want to discuss here then

The only actual mecha fan reviewer gave it a glowing review. vice.com/en_us/article/9kekm3/daemon-x-machina-soars-with-colorful-and-dynamic-mecha-action-review

Even though you're trolling/retarded, I agree with the anime shit being over the top in this game. I was hoping for a semi-mature, realistic story line vs the quirky, trope filled, dialog and characters we've seen so far.

>Heaven's voice looping about her candy tasting like strawberries in the middle of a mission

the fuck

That means it's a mech game man. The best mech games of all time got shit reviews.

Attached: strike_dog_at_votoms__by_ickkow_d8ctk0u-fullview.jpg (1024x1087, 142K)

This game fucking blows.
T. Armored core fan

Attached: EEEMUmQUEAUzVhI.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Low development costs. /m/ games are almost never profitable and are normally passion projects.

Luckily you had the no-nonsense based nig to distract you from all of Heavens' dementia.

>plenty of customization
Wow I guess you never played Mechwarrior or Heavy Gear or Starsiege huh

>no idea when I'll get my collector's edition

Attached: sad hitler.png (810x814, 883K)

>you're trolling/retarded

I don't get why people say this? I make these same complaints about Ps4 games like TLOU and The order 1886, and nobody bats an eye. Is this a console war thing, where I'm not allowed to criticize certain games?

Attached: 1568129816633.jpg (709x828, 160K)

wait it already came out?
fuuck, I don't know what to choose
this, or Blasphemous

desu I might wait for a while
I've heard Nintendo doesn't actually own the IP so who knows, it might come out on PC one day

Attached: B5C94C10-8B01-43B5-8DD3-5154ED1E37B2.jpg (1280x1810, 367K)

Why not both. I like cool anime robots, but I also want slow motion scenes of me sliding my beam saber directly into the cockpit.

Attached: EENu1SJUwAA_mhb.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

so this is the power of the switch

Attached: literally 0 fps lol.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

EGS exclusive
Multiple delays

>No Switch Bundle
Damn shame.

Attached: atm_09_st_scopedog__votoms__by_ksenolog_d3k1jp8-fullview.jpg (900x600, 40K)

I dunno about you but mechwarrior 4 mercenaries has tona of waifus. Even mechwarrior 3's Epona Rhi is waifu material

>I also want slow motion scenes of me sliding my beam saber directly into the cockpit.
You can have this right in the gameplay if you wanted. It doesn't have to be a cutscene with your waifu of choice talking about how she loves strawberries. The whole point of a video game is interaction.

Release it on PC then, go give a fuck about PS4.
Either be portable or go all out

this but unironically. finally a game i might get a switch for and no bundle. guess i have to wait for metroid or f-zero

There better be a blonde girl in a cyan plugsuit in that arsenal

You based your opinion on reviewers?

This is it for my Votoms / Heavy Gear dump

Attached: votoms_the_armored_trooper_by_misogram_d3ekenx-fullview.jpg (640x904, 86K)

...that fucking frame rate...Yeah too many nintennintendo fanfanboys on thisnsite

Am I missing anything if I buy 4A instead of 4?

what are you even talking about, the only person bringing up waifu shit here is you.

Is this the first demo, or the second? I'd give this a pass if Marvelous already fixed it.

Thanks user.

>tfw I want to play Heavy gear.
>Can't get the first to run
>A based user uploaded his working version of 2 but I don't wanna play until I play 1 first
Curse my autism.

>Does everything need to be about kawaii uguu magical girls saving the day with love and friendship?
Where the hell is any of this in DXM?

Attached: 1473981389578.gif (320x240, 163K)

We've been having threads left and right of people jerking off to their OCs, and it's clogged up discussion. This is the first thread in a long while where it hasn't happened.

seeThat kinda garbage is really distracting.

That missile launcher wasn't in the first demo, so that webm is definitely the newer Prologue demo that's indicative of the final product.

4 and 4A are so short they should have been one game, get both.
Also you get some extra parts if you finish 4 before starting 4A.

No you dont fight a big nibba in the new demo.

HG1 should be easy to setup. I got it working with dgvoodoo. However I couldn't get it to work with cutscenes or the soundtrack. This was on Windows 7. There's a ripped version of it on abandonware websites. You could probably watch the cutscenes along with it. They're A+ cheeze.

>Play the demo
>Doesn't see any FPS drop
>Everyone in this thread say otherwise
I'm so confused.

Sure you do. There are two co-op missions in the demo. One is the gunfort they're fighting, and the other is the snatcher which is what drops the blueprints for that missile launcher. Not to mention the gunfort fight in the first demo gave you two teammates and the player is alone in that webm.

These look more like bugs because it's running fine but it just dies for a moment here and there which isn't how FPS works

I guess I'll try it again with dgvoodoo eventually.

Any optimal control or UI settings?

Love the colors
Mostly against Gunfort

How the fuck is that "kawaii uguu magical girls saving the day with love and friendship"?

Why are grunts so aesthetically pleasing?

Attached: Oz-07ams-romefeller.jpg (377x436, 140K)

Is it worth getting a switch for this and Astral? I haven't played AC 4 which I hear DxM is quite similar to
Ignore him, he's ACfag, a known shitposter

It's being quirky for the sake of it, which is typical anime cliche filth. I was merely giving an example.

Fuck you Bandai just release the Oz grunt suits already REE

>Ignore him, he's ACfag, a known shitposter
Just because you disagree, doesn't make it shitposting.

Look dumb, here's a better grunt

Attached: Rgm-89s-prototype.jpg (925x1120, 518K)

>Talks about looking dumb
>Posts a jegan with four giant rockets strapped to its shoulders

Rockets is cool fuck you

Attached: 1514649334749.jpg (500x500, 22K)

ACfag is a hypocritical retard that gives actual Ravens a bad name.
Reminder it took him hours of prodding to finally get him to post gameplay, and he was shit
Not to mention he's a toonami riajuu that doesn't even watch anime

It should fix graphical issues if that's what you're having. Even fixes the software render in my experience. With dgvoodoo you can also render the image beyond 640x480. Its become my goto fix for old games as of late.

what's the difference between defence and ammo resistance
which is better

who? and why does he represent all acfags?

Here you go fren

Attached: IMG_2860.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

>Reminder it took him hours of prodding to finally get him to post gameplay, and he was shit
Just conveniently leave out that I only had the AC portable games on demand for gameplay footage, and they're notorious for being harder to control than regular AC games since you're missing 10+ buttons and you have to jerry-rig a solution that works.

And it's nice to know that all my effort went to waste on someone so ungrateful. I went through 5+ webm creating sites, an hour of errors and webm editing, not to mention a realization that hiro lowered the upload limit to 3 mb, just so I could prove that I've played the games. And my effort gets spat on.

I don't have the picture that explains his nonsense but he shitposts constantly.
He praises AC despite it having the issues other games have, and it just paints other AC fans in a bad light, the way furryfags paint other normal undertale fans in a bad light

>which is typical mecha cliche
Do you even watch mecha, normalfag? Is it a shit trope? Yes. Is Heaven a shit character? maybe, but you sound more like normalfag that gets offended that everything isn't super serious and gritty. It's one thing to hate cliches and another to equate a goddamned CC to waifufaggotry. DXM does fall into heavy mecha tropes but tone back your fucking autism becuase you speak like if it's Senran levels of waifufaggotry.

Attached: Dwg2-quess-paraya.jpg (450x600, 81K)

And there's also something that balance it out, like what said

Cant wait for 4k on pc master race

Buy a ticket to brisbane and see me in the Nexus arena right now you tremendous faggot

What the fuck, Vice has a mecha guy?

>no Osafune legs in the demo
GIVE THEM TO ME
I'M TRIGGERED BY MIXED PARTS

The only thing that could balance it out is taking it out of the game period.

>you speak like if it's Senran levels of waifufaggotry.
And are you implying that it isn't? If you cede them an inch, they will take a mile. And if it's all the same for you, I'd rather my mech games not just be a hastily taped together bundle of anime cliches.

I'm going to make a mech irl someday but not the shitty conventional kind. I already have the proof of concept down, i call it adaptive mechatronics carbo-nanofibers.

yikes...

nah I just think you need to chill a little and articulate your thoughts better

people that aren't interested in the game easily get distracted by small things like that. I was too busy taking the game in as a whole, before I started noticing it 20 hours in. Really has no effect on the gameplay tb h

>And if it's all the same for you, I'd rather my mech games not just be a hastily taped together bundle of anime cliches.
I'd take anime over the SJW shitfest that Battletech has become.

how about spinning, that's a good trick

Attached: 1559701551093.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

Honestly I agree with ACfag, that's why my favourite game is Master of Arena
I especially loved the definitely not clichéd bit where the bad guy said he was going to be hostile and then teleported behind me

did that, seems im missing the blueprint for it tho, where do i get that?

I'm not defending what happened to Battletech, I just don't think the opposite extreme is necessary.

You sure you're not a spacenoid?

>And if it's all the same for you
It definitely seems to all be the same to him, so that shouldn't be any more of a problem than it is now.

terraria is shit

My dick

By fighting it more. It's a random drop you can find in the rewards at the end of the mission. Also, make sure you're saving parts off of the strai that join in that fight. They can have up to three enhancement slots, often with many of them filled.

lol stick with legion virgin

N-No, what make you said that?

Attached: Its+like+that+time+in+zz+gundam+when+they+had+_574f28f4cf00ecda94b45ecd272d6bb7.jpg (450x304, 51K)

Spinfags are digusting

Attached: 1564640110949.png (288x512, 305K)

way ahead of you, ive been grabbing every 3slot off em, and i have to kill the fuckers anyway, otherwise them+ snatchers missiles will burn out my hp

Is your mobile suit malfunctioning?

That's actually really good performance for the GunFort
It sounds like the graphical hitches are honestly mroe bugs than anything

Another protip: the entire area, way back to where you started, is part of the mission area. You can head there if you need a reprieve from the fight since the Snatcher doesn't seem to go back that way and you can find another VP tank back there.

I didn't try to learn about Femto attachments until I kept failing to kill Snatcher.

Attached: gunfort.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

so basically we just need everyone in the navy to agree to buy mech games

grind eating icecream to get the icecream mascot decal

you only need 50 icecreams!

Ok NOW you got my attention.

Show your Samus pilot, man.

I'm not sure if it does, Astral Chain came out digitally on midnight, so I assume the same can be said for Daemon X Machina. But they have no word on it...

Sword cancelling/blade cancelling is when you boost right after pressing sword. It's not really for going faster it just lets you move at angles that are hard to do with normal boost, I think. You can also boost out of the ending animation before it's completely over.

Attached: 1548418163444.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

holy fucking shit I just finished my first fight against snatcher in my outer. how the fuck did I not die

>that disgusting quick time event at 15 seconds

I hope that doesn't come into play often. That made me sick to my stomach.

>Why does my Mecha game have an anime aesthetic!?

Alright. That's enough Yea Forums for one day.

>every mech game has to be senran kagura

Attached: 1568125011935.jpg (267x342, 39K)

Some japs were also doing side boost -> jump -> down thrusters -> something -> sideboost, I don't know how useful that actually is

Attached: 1564704055577.webm (852x480, 2.8M)

Reminder he's a retard that thinks a game having dialogue makes it garbage. For some reason he doesn't play games like Dodonpachi though

it only happens when both you and an enemy take a melee swing at each other at about the same time

shut the fuck up ACfag

why are you STILL in this thread

I agree, cute girls have no place in mecha cockpits. It's an awful idea with no precedent in the medium.

Attached: 1405976864340.jpg (1440x1080, 125K)

damn this looks like it controls like shit

it doesn't

Yea Forums i sort of enjoyed the game but i dont know if like, post-story content wise it will hold up

like how deep is customization and how many free missions are in the game, including online missions?

if it has shit that could last 100+ hours then sure i'll pick it up but if not i'll probably save what i got towards luigi's mansion

I'm sure it will, aren't all Nintendo's Friday releases like that?

from what ive seen theres gonna be quite a few coop missions, and then they're gonna be adding in pvp post launch so if fighting other mechafags sounds fun then there you go

yeah theres been a few games that have released at midnight so I'm p sure it will, I think amazon has the timer set for midnight too

>Daemon X Machina confirmed shit
So, is this still the undisputed mecha kino?

Attached: acvvd.jpg (1293x1500, 308K)

>Love mecha
>Hate weebshit
It's a weird feel. I don't even like looking at Daemon.

>Verdict Gay
Yikes

Attached: 220px-Armored_Core_-_Last_Raven.jpg (220x313, 28K)

Is this worth getting a PS3 for? Fuck off riajuu

>Being able to make female avatars = Senran
>having female pilots =Senran

Attached: 1476710214148.jpg (960x556, 107K)

It's probably because you grew up on Boomertech

Attached: bc7b6607f90337a8acdfd2cd27141446.jpg (736x552, 95K)

>Verdict day
Good one.

I just hate it overtaking the entire damn game. Just look at Astral Chain if you think I'm exxaggerating.

>want to talk about the game
>DUDE I WANT TO LICK HER ARMPITS LMAO

It's not quite the subject I expect when I go into a video game threads.

Attached: 1568062440274.gif (400x300, 814K)

Nigger, Mecha is """"weebshit""""

Yes. Both For Answer and Verdict Day are great on PS3-

When people obsess over them constantly, I'[d say that's a truthful greentext.

thats not the game then, thats just the regular shitposters on Yea Forums. literally any game that has any sort of attractive female in it you'll get waifu fags shitting up the threads

Where is this "all mech games are weebshit from" anyway, when was the last time we even got a mech game? There was a shitty Gundam Force one on the Vita and that's it. Also Breaker 3 which was kino.

I know that, but the game is at fault too if it's constantly shoving it in your face.

lets do some sorties
youtube.com/watch?v=4jthXb99iZk

That's really more to do with the people posting than anything.

Attached: 1406736232842.jpg (800x1129, 178K)

It literally wasnt this bad till a little over half a decade ago. People used to tell them to fuck off but look at what happened now.

It's because all mech games = all gundam

how can one person be this autistic about one fucking mech game having anime tropes in it

Because ACfag and the people who replay to him are idiots

>But he has a point!
I don't give a fuck. Shut up.

>How can ACfag be ACfag?
question of the universal century.

>Gundam force
Can we define weebshit?

Don't get a third party controller for this, it won't have gyro.

Source?

Attached: CIA Nigga GM.png (1233x901, 1.1M)

I havent played it so I cant say how anime tropes are in it, but from what I've seen it isnt super bad or anything thats specifically made to be fanservice

I wouldnt really blame games for that more so for anime getting more popular itself, everyone tries to be some ironic weeaboo or some shit now and rant on about some 2d girl they want to fuck

yeah I'm not upset over any anime being more front and center in this, honestly I viewed AC itself as pretty anime with how over the top and dramatic it is story-wise, and imagine if they ever did any modeling of the characters they'd have some sort of anime style (maybe similar to front mission's look before 4)

>He doesn't know about labors

You seriously don't know about patlabor?

Mecha is inherently anime. The sooner you accept it, the better.

go watch patlabor and votoms

yo when new armored core

>I havent played it so I cant say how anime tropes are in it, but from what I've seen it isnt super bad or anything thats specifically made to be fanservice
The demo gives you plenty of it. Made me unsure of the game.

I'l give it to (You) also.
It's patlabor

what exactly does the gyro do? I've never been a fan of motion controls so I havent tried it out in the demo, does it just let you manually target or something?

less than 12 hours

Patlabor, a franchise you should really know about. Kinda a parody, kinda a police procedural, kinda a slice of life, all wrapped in some of the most surprisingly hard mecha in the genre. It's all pretty great.

Attached: 1405963714765.jpg (1440x1080, 96K)

Literally never. No money to be made in it. This is why we got Nintendo armored core

user I watch super robots, I have no problems with weeb robot anime. Just curious why people would bitch about it. Maybe Battletech/Mechwarrior/ Robotech fans? They get a little touchy when you mention that their shit originally came from Japan.

That's what DXM is

When From burns out of Souls games.

Neither is very likely.

Not using her, but was fun to whip up.

Attached: EEPMOPWUUAAVwn_.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

>Robotech
user...

DXM is literally produced by the AC producer

>what exactly does the gyro do?
be a billion times better than using a control stick to aim, once you get used to it

>Robotech
??? Literally Macross and two other Japanese mechas combined and battletech us made up of Macross designs.

She looks like someone who needs their shithole remodeled.

Now I have some to watch, thanks.

Attached: 1497500821169.jpg (1779x1046, 449K)

Maybe a mech game is the next spin-off Senran Kagura should do if the series isn't already dead. Imagine blowing up parts of the mech to reveal the scantily clad anime girl inside.

>Asstral chain
But we're talking about DxM, and so far from what I've seen, the only animu shit I've seen is that mech zooming around, and waifufaggotry because of the character creation, and even that is quite a reach since it doesn't affect gameplay in anyway, also that user is clearly being sarcastic

Oh man a Godannar game would be wild and make ACfags head explode

I might try it out then once the game launches

well, I can't say I wouldn't expect it from a JARPG, and anime hasnt been a super turn off from anything for me so i'm probably biased with that

That's almost what Metarot Girls Mission was.

What am I doing wrong if I'm failing to beat Gunfort and Snatcher? Gunfort I've knocked its gun off thinking I could interact with it but I'm pressing A all around it and nothing is happening so maybe not. Snatcher I'm just incapable of dodging missiles. Should I be using better gear than whatever I picked up during the normal missions?

Votooms and dougram is quite good too, I would recommend gasaraki for the mech but the political stuff could bore you, and the supernatural stuff could leave you confused

why couldnt this be the game's splash art for the switch menu?
instead we just get the title, talk about lame

>one guy posts his character
>autist decides literally everyone is obsessing over waifus because of this

Ugh, look at this waifu faggotry.
Pretty good, I wonder what other plugsuits we can get

You really want gyro for this. Not just for hitting your target, but to be able to keep track of things flying around above and below each other super fast, and to do so without needing to tack your thumb off the face buttons

The power of autism is strong

Said autist also got butthurt because people doesn't discuss the game in his thread

>Go outside
>Shopping centre is filled with women
Fucking hell can't even buy some bread without waifufaggotry being forced in

brb off to /m/ to shit up ur thread

Explain yourself and your inferior fetish.
I'll even overlook the fact you just made an edgy Ismelda Murk.

Attached: Savage.png (1370x775, 1.73M)

That's really good, thanks for taking the time to do it.

Picking up the gun is fiddly so just hover around the top of it and spam A until you find the spot. For Snatcher, Johnny G puts in a lot of work so focus on dodging missiles while taking out the turrets and Strais.

>going to local game store/arcade tomorrow potentially
>last time I went was when astral chain came out and when I asked if he had any copies of that he said he didn't order any because of "middling reviews"
I don't have hope that this retard will want my money this time

Can you show me the imouto fanservice in the character creator?

if you wanted full res of those pics all you had to do was ask

Attached: EEPSDusU4AAY7pK.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Nice

I'll definitely try it out then and attempt to get good at it

>Not being a breast man
Everything is wrong with you.

See if any of the big name retailers in your area is doing the preorder bonus. You can make sure you'll get the game and get a few extra weapons and cosmetic pieces for your trouble.

I'm sorry you're gay

Attached: EEPSDu7VAAA8Eur.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>”this game has bad reviews!”
>check metacritic
>72
That’s ok seriously

>Projecting your homosexuality onto others
No shame either.

Should I be constantly popping in and out of wing femto mode and arms mode? For the most part I just have used wing until it goes away and arms when I have their weak spot lined up but I'm hardly a graceful pilot

Noice.

Attached: 1562364037871.jpg (581x440, 121K)

I wanna get into Armored core, which one should i play first?

AC1 or AC3

I remember you. Y'know, if Astral Chain got middling reviews according to that guy there's not a chance in hell he's gonna stock DXM. I wouldn't even bother.

Its shit

That's usually good enough. Don't forget you can use Mirage, too.

>pre-order bonus
what is this shit

Is there any online multiplayer in the prologue demo? I just tore my way through the mission with the two little sisters of Savior and the Painkiller guy.

still trying to find a good colour scheme to use overall

Attached: 20190912_010124.jpg (3264x1836, 907K)

You can play a couple co-op missions against boss immortals, but the demo only supports local multiplayer.

>DXM discussion will be completely consumed by people taking pictures of asses

What a horrible night to like mechs.

Anyone have that really good Vergil someone made?

I'd recommend 2. Story is comfy and its generally a pretty easy game to play.

>3 posts
>CONSUMED

fuckin Australians

I'm not in aussieland trust me please

Attached: 20190912_010124.jpg (3264x1836, 805K)

For a mecha game it's actually really good

It's the only thing people care about, so i'd say yes.

>he said he didn't order any because of "middling reviews"
wut

If he only stocks games with 90+ MC stores he must only get a few games a year

Just don't play with assmen, they're nothing but trouble and put their fetishes above the good of mechs.

We wait for AC6

>not thinking that's the coolest shit.

Fuck off nigger.

>gunfort shockwaves
>I hit the death barrier and die instantly

Attached: aeris_smug.jpg (578x428, 163K)

>fast
>he thinks he's fast

Attached: 1561780747051.webm (480x266, 3M)

Nah he ordered 20 copies of anthem. poor guy is oblivious.

Man, games wee shitty back then.

>AC6 coming out
>in the current state of fromsoft

Attached: 1551414435668.png (300x300, 45K)

no seriously what's the preorder bonus
does amazon have it

H-HAYAI!

Attached: 69920447_p0.png (2362x2362, 803K)

I think it's shit alright. Cool is another story.

Which game is that?

Attached: 20190825_153512.jpg (958x719, 279K)

Enjoy your Armored Souls

youtube.com/watch?v=O8kqGCQ27mY
OH NO NO NO NO NOT LIKE THIS AAAAAAAAAAA

4 Answer

Attached: 1561780610522.jpg (600x800, 135K)

That depends on the region. I know in America that Best Buy and Gamestop offer it. It's the same as the digital preorder bonus, pictured here.

Attached: img_5923.jpg (2000x1000, 470K)

Cope.

Attached: 1567767766874.jpg (888x894, 68K)

really it just comes from this being Yea Forums, everyone's some kind of fag here. newfag, oldfag, drawfag, samefag, "fanbase name here"fag.
ACfag is a mentally ill retard to be sure though.

>frogposter

Like I'm even surprised.

Attached: 1566948303435.png (771x723, 680K)

...theres pilot combat? Please dont pull an Front Mission Evolve on me.

Attached: IL5WQUy.gif (500x375, 1.74M)

Attached: 17234136_p0.jpg (1024x768, 665K)

>Final Fagasy VIII

>I havent played it so I cant say how anime tropes are in it, but from what I've seen it isnt super bad
I thought the same from the beta demo, but they bring them out in full force in this one. It was enough where I was ok skipping the cut scenes entirely.

I watch anime and shit, but I generally try to stay away from the type of vibe they're pushing with this game.

Mentally ill? But why? Am I supposed to blindly worship Senran Kagura and want every game to be Xenoblade levels of cringe? Can you genuinely not imagine a game that isn't just masturbating to the same anime tropes and gimmicks over and over again?

Is there a difficulty level? I want to play the hardest

>open video
>not boosting at all
every fucking time

Attached: 1366921062421.jpg (673x680, 336K)

>Xenoblade
>Cringe
How to ID a redditor immediately.

Why is he talking about Senran Kagura?

Pilot combat is just if you fucked up a mission, but whatever you're fighting is nearly dead so you just plink away those last few bits of health to win. Don't think it's easy, though. You die in 3 hits and enemies move faster than you can turn sometimes.

he ascribes to the One Drop rule of anime in videogames

what's the point of the grim reapers

I have a severe Custom Robo itch, will this game scratch it?

That's why you come to Yea Forums numbskull.

You're trying way too hard.

Check your controls, you can dismount whenever you're grounded or if your arsenal VP hits 0. Running around on-foot is pretty fun, but really difficult to do effectively. Maybe it'll get better with body mods. Managed to kill Snatcher once on-foot after I got careless.

It just reminded me of how stupid it is to put quick time events in a mech game, regardless of context. Xenoblade had this severe problem quite a bit.

thanks for proving my point man. if you read the chain of posts i commented in, you'd see it had nothing to do with all that hyperbolic bullshit you spewed, but you're distorted view of the world lets you see whatever you want in other people's writing.
I say you're mentally ill because i've had discussion with you here before and you blindly ignore everything in the world that doesn't agree with you while blowing anything that slightly supports you way out of proportions. I'm gonna be an armchair shrink for a second here, but i think you have dangerously narcissistic tendencies.

nitpicking

There are women in the video game, therefore it must be pure fap fuel and nothing else

Do we need to bust out the gundams again?

>He doesn't just use auto mode
Why are you even complaining?

running out of time, but do you guys think the digital pre-order bonuses are worth it? definitely getting the game, but my brothers want a physical version so we can pass it to each other when we're done.
i hear that gamestop has the bonus, but the one i placed my order at apparently doesnt...?

I guess. DxM is something of a different beast when compared to Custom Robo though. You might be better off waiting for Synaptic drive though

>trying to be cool by coming into an mecha thread and talking about Gundams
Yikes

Yeah, I placed an order-in-store request a few days ago, but I checked the app tonight and apparently it's not longer available for in-store pickup, so they may have quietly cancelled my preorder without telling me. I'll have to call them tomorrow.

It looks like it's early access to a bazooka and a katana. Other than the cosmetics, of course. But if you can live without either, don't get it. I preordered for the proto suit

Hyperbolic bullshit? Look user, I just want a mech game that doesn't fall prey to the same problems as the rest of the industry. Is that so much to ask? Having so many of my threads ruined by waifu posters has just given me zero tolerance for them. I'm sorry for that.

I think that's a yes.

Attached: 81EacpB5lXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1403, 173K)

You're arguing with an autistic shitposter, those people are a relic from the IRC days that spend their free time putting on a themed persona with extreme dedication for attention. Same shit as faggots like Quentin and LRD, they have almost a decade dumped into making shitty yet effective b8 on imageboards probably because they're 3rd world shitters with nothing but an internet connection and some kind of crippling mental disorder.

asking for a mech game at all is too much to ask judging from the current industry, so yeah i think you should be happy with the few scraps you do get rather than trying to nitpick them to death.

fyi if you go in the play log menu you can see how much equipment and weapons are in the full game

>People seriously giving ACfag (You)s
All of you newfags need to lurk more before posting.

>quentin
Holy shit i feel old despite calling that fag a newfag years ago.

There isn't much left to talk about considering how little the demo covers.

That's a fair point, which is why I'm still giving the game a chance, but that doesn't mean I should blindly praise it as the greatest thing ever made, ignoring every single flaw.

Earlyfag here. You can customize your appearance/suit again in the lab for a fee and on what you mod. You can do this as soon as you start the game.

Synaptic Drive looks like a Custom Robo type game. It's devs aimed to make a competitive game.
youtu.be/sTWws6zFhW4

Here's a labor, just for you.

Attached: Alphonse Ingram.gif (468x800, 90K)

> trying to pre-order on gamestops site
> keeps declining transaction
what the fuck

This.

AC is old and busted, DxM is the new hotness.
Everyone laugh at how AC is dead.

Mon mech c'est un vrai, un dur.

It's also being made by the creator of Custom Robo, Kouji Kenjou. Basically a spiritual successor.

>wing
at least get better taste than a show for girls user

Attached: ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>reveal the scantily clad robot girl inside.
fixed

In the beta, one ability you could get on foot was a kind of trap that would paralyze an enemy mech. So you could hop out, set a trap, get back in your mech, lure an enemy mech towards it, then use a bazooka (high knockback) to push them into the trap and proceed to fuck them up completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMnH5bA5Hvs

FYI those asses are from ASStral Chain, not DXM. Every npc in DXM wears the same unflattering plugsuit, there's zero sex appeal in the game.

>there's zero sex appeal in the game
>not wanting to fuck the mech
absolute fucking casual

Isnt that why we're all buying this game?

>Slowly getting better at AC
>Actually now paying attention to more stats than just leg weight etc
>The game gets better and better

>Whole lotta lore then vanishes

Attached: Blaze.jpg (640x908, 116K)

Attached: david vs goliath.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

That's Gungriffon for ya.

>tfw the second saturn game was never translated

>-boostshit reminds me of ACFA
and that's a GOOD thing
>-horrific performance drops
There are some drops, but nothing that qualifies as horrific. The framerate is mostly stable 30fps, which is a massive improvement over pretty much every other console armored core.
>-cringeworthy anime story
par the course, really. Look at SRW
>-waifushit female characters
People will waifu literally anything so long as it's implied to be female, pic related.

I bought Ace Combat 7 because I want to fuck a YF23. I bought this to fuck my anime girl pilot

Forgot pic : )

Attached: may.jpg (200x200, 25K)

Why are people down on boosting?

youtu.be/-f1ZQ_DvuJU

Really hate to bring this up, but the animated trailer was heavily censored here in the US, with the gory scenes removed. Is anyone worried the localization will also remove the more serious/disturbing aspects of the story?

Attached: 1565021541474.jpg (1000x1294, 794K)

>People are in love with a Raven who is literally called Tomboy and that's all the info we have on her

Honestly the demo really doesn't give you enough time or solid missions to properly understand just what you're really in for before it abruptly ends.

Forgot to quote ffs

>In the beta
This demo has them too. Default bind is d-pad down.

Attached: dxm stun trap.webm (896x504, 2.91M)

Why the hell would they censor the gore in the US version? Don't japs know that westerners don't give a fuck about simulated violence?

they did the same thing with no more heroes 3 trailer, so I'm gonna hope and assume its only just that since the trailers posted to their main account. I haven't seen anything else about censoring past that so I cant say for certain tho

They don't appreciate the Circus.

Tell me about it.

Attached: 238421-starsiege-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x788, 108K)

oh shit, is there an upgrade for disabling enemy strais so you can board them if your arsenal gets killed?

Ah, that makes sense. Nintendo still has a family-friendly image in the US that they want to maintain.

>tfw you can shine spark
they better not patch this out cos thats fucking great

>AI controlled Arsenals.
If you enter one, you'd get raped and murdered by robo tentacles like Megazone.

it was also the same deal with FE3H, the trailer they used to announce it didnt have the blood stains in the opening, yet when the game came out they were there, so I'm positive nothings going to be changed like that but I don't know the future so can't say for certain. but like you said, they still got that family image goin on too so can't just show dudes being impaled on their main account

Can we get a list of everything available in the demo?
>Legion head, torso, arms, legs
>Osafune head, torso, arms
>sword
>shield
>Pistol
>Assault rifle (and auto variant)
>SMG (and auto variant)
>Down Boosters
>Shoulder mounted rockets (from story)
>Random piece from red bandit (I got legs)

Anything I'm missing? Particularly from the red bandit. It's weird that we can't replay story missions, but that might just be a demo restriction. It's also possible that in the full game you aren't allowed to redo missions until after you've beaten the story.

>not fucking the arsenal into submission
are you even trying?

>official art
bros...

Attached: IMG_2862.jpg (640x905, 222K)

Based

from what I've gotten you can get his arm's and legs, and some people have managed to get the torso so maybe you can get one piece from the full set

I got a Goliath arm off of the Red Dog guy, but since you can't replay story missions as said, I can't go back to get anything else. There's a second slightly stronger sword too.

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/241205-daemon-x-machina/77995357
allready is one

For the sake of new legs, I will kill them all

i fucking love japan

lewd mecha is best mecha

Attached: daimidaler1.jpg (1200x675, 238K)

So how are the bosses? Are they achilles-heel weakness type like ACFA or are they actual battles like in ACVD?

they've got weakpoints to hit and shit but, to me at least so take it as you will, they aren't push overs and can slap your shit easily with just the two we have in the demo

>There were people who hated these two.

Attached: 2019090623281300-B88A8E3691F178B953C43CAADDE8EC48.jpg .jpg (1280x720, 154K)

the coop bosses are a lot of fun really since they do a shit-ton of damage if they hit you. the train is pretty farmable though as long as you've got the hang of dodging missiles

Just started the demo, now what?

the question is english or japanese voicelines

kill stuff build mech

Only because I didn't know how to remove their dialog box on the HUD
I'm fine having them before the mission but I need my full concentration when boosting

>Boostfags
The cancer that will kill PvP

what processor are you all using? i'm using the boost speed thing, the difference was insane

Do it faggot; you won't.

Also I'll get shot for this but 8bitdo's SNES style controllers with sticks

Anyone know if this game will have different leg types? Would love some reverse joint chicken legs.

Attached: IMG_2818.jpg (500x403, 34K)

I recall a skill augment that changed your legs in the first demo. They became all mechanical and springy lookin.

anons help me
I've played a combined 25ish hours between the two demos, but for some reason I can't quite commit to buying the game
I think I'm worried about the gameplay getting shallow (hold fire over the glowy spots while you dash around) and the weapon variety being shit, with how many nearly identical variants of the shit guns there are I'm extra worried that there aren't actually that many weapons and whatever other weapons there are aren't that interesting either
plus I have a backlog that just keeps growing, I still haven't even dug into astral chain more than my first playthrough not to mention all the other games I have to finish or start playing and new stuff I still want that's coming out soon or is already out
I don't know what to do

Attached: 1566542071022.png (701x549, 479K)

how do you mean? obviously there are different legs/lower parts to consider between light/medium/heavy

think they're rather standardiized, only seen humanoid legs so far

Buy it, this game needs every sale it can get between review fags shitting on it and pirate fags creating lost sales.

I dont recall seeing any quad or track legs if that's what you mean, so probably not

I think he mean the mech legs

when you choose a weapon for an arm or pylon, you see all the categories you can choose from
I wouldn't worry about weapon diversity

>that part where she said kill you later
I was wondering why people were freaking out. Instead i just get ac style of character quirk and started laughing.

I'm buying it but that may not be the best thing for you just yet. After it's out ask for input from someone you trust as well as watching gameplay from someone universally competent. Make your decision then.

Life baby sitting the little sisters of the boss of the Five Hells.

So is Yea Forums going to set up a team to fight /m/?
How many of you fagets are cross posters, whom does your loyalty life with?

Attached: 2019090623275000-B88A8E3691F178B953C43CAADDE8EC48.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

based on the percentage on weapon unlocks i have atm im guessing theres around 80 different weapons

git FAST

do we have to move to /vg/ if we want to make online threads?
also did the dev give an eta for pvp?

How is the obligatory char-like in this game?

>Fight cancer with cancer
Oh great, we're Valve.

The only winning move is not to play.

/m/ hands down. unless there's someone on the team who's arsenal I don't like. Then I'd go to Yea Forums

I'll mark you down as traitor.

>Char-Like
We got char's voice actor.
Play the game.

literally voiced by char and has a rival voiced by amuro

pretty interesting mech parts in the japanese trailer

Attached: hat head.png (755x563, 715K)

Is PvE coop included from launch ?

I need to betray someone, or else it wouldn't feel right

He's literally Char.

Like they even got his VA

only normal coop at first i think

Ill be your bro who becomes disillusioned thinking I can bring you back to our side and that you were forced to betray us.

I just wish the customization and paint was more in depth, but gen again, every mech game can't be gundam breaker.

Just shoot him and be done with it.
Cross board cancer is why Tokushit is stuck on /m/ and not /jp/ like it should be.

And I'll take advantage of your kindness right up until the end where I realize I was in the wrong the whole time and then self destruct

please tell me this game will have gatling guns
that's all I need

>boosting is cancer
OH NO NO NO
you're really not ready
*teleports behind you*
youtu.be/ZucBNeyCs_I

You better have a Numeric + Vagina euphemism in your handle if you switch to Yea Forums.

Attached: 1475386371223.jpg (984x720, 58K)

what even is this picture
who's ass is that and how is it connected to them

Oh yes, yes, yes.
The only winning move is not to play PvP and laugh as you get annihilated by the Japs.

>kills your netcode

Middle girl's ass. The other two are draped on her blocking her midsection.

the middle girl

>Unlimited REGULATION
This is a literal shit post in webm form.

Attached: 1538282720463.jpg (388x464, 16K)

You guys are very optimistic for this game. That said, I've been playing the demo and plan to buy it next week.

On release day if there isn't a /vg/ by the time I put the game down for a break I'll make one myself. How's that sound?

Devs will tiptoe around youtube since they've gone nuts with the banhammer, Marvelous is already on thin ice with youtube after they shut down that livestream for SK Peach Ball a while back.

Planning on getting inspirations from Ace Combat.

Attached: AceCombatZeroInspired.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

the one where they got bikini chicks on? but i guess they don't have to worry about it now since Takaki left

how many EVA units and Zaku themed mechs are we gonna see online
i'm gonna make char's zaku since the red makes it go faster

I like the way you think

Yeah, that one. Youtube has gone insane since then, anyone planning to have a presence there has to walk on eggshells.

God, while I could never play at even close to that level I love watching those high level competitive ACFA fights, it's as close to a proper mecha anime fight as I think you can get. DXM looks to be approaching that which is awesome.

Is the demo a good representation of the game? I will at least try it after exams are done

For me, it's the Zock.

Attached: 1430788368337.jpg (905x1000, 495K)

its literally the start of the game

is the framerate still shit

Y/N?

Well, some games start out slow. For a recent example astral chain

Depends on your switch. Mine hasn't really dipped except in very specific scenarios, but it might not be the same for you.

If you dont forget to do the coop missions it'll give you a good idea of what the game will be like

Teach me your ways.

Ok, thanks

Is there demo exclusive g r ar, if so what?

so p much all the other pilots are gonna die right? some of the trailers have shown what seem to be either last stands of some characters or their immediate death. it seems pretty shitty to kill them off when you can partner with them, or the partnering is seen as non-canon for that and you can bring people even if they've died

possible spoilers for those that care involving jap trailers

Attached: 1496347986723.png (132x299, 88K)

That would be cool. We know you can trade Arsenals with your co-op partner

Attached: 1559638044607.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

Man i love anime stereotypes

Attached: 1557016897517.jpg (403x497, 38K)

Woah shit that's cool

Attached: 1548546923770.png (992x1926, 2.54M)

Now this some good shit here. Makes me curious what else you could do.

have sex with the mech, but it is only post game

big based

do the online rooms have a password function?

game not out yet, nobody know

ah, figured it would at least have been shown or told at some point but I guess not. hopefully they do so it'd be easier to do matches/missions with v/vg/ or m

actually my bad and you are right
it has been shown
youtube.com/watch?v=0NguOrEbkx0
you can see it very early in the vid, they didn't show whether it will have room with password system or not but people will gather at a hub and then go

also at 8:12, there is a room setting option
so there is a good chance it will contain password option

Oh thanks, I missed it myself then. I guess it'll either be with a password or only if you're friends which would be pretty annoying

If you have a part that's destroyed, the game switches the part out to whatever you loot.

my bet is that the room gonna function like monster hunter room

That seems to be only for the mission, but I would imagine setting up a password would only be available when creating it.

yeah hopefully, its been a while since I played monhun but I dont remember it being a bad system. I just want an easy system, a dream would be being able to set up a bigger room (which may come with pvp) and just let people swap out in-room to do matches

MH system was room of maximum 4 with the host posting a target or just any mission, then other people join the room and then the actual mission got picked (could or could not related to the actual initial target)
then you can do private room with password
all of those rooms are shown on a public list for you to pick
pvp is probably gonna somewhat different