Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOcUyUGqOgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>heihachi
>not based
low test faggot

Sounds based, finally a character I can connect with

wdym

Attached: 1546394880585.png (739x604, 363K)

>Main character calls in an airstrike on Spain

Attached: dbfdjmf-8b278354-ba16-4a2b-baff-20fb321c2c20.jpg (2000x1765, 1.23M)

Name a likable MC in any fighting games. There isnt.

This

Sol

Heihachi and Kazuya are likeable, at least Kazuya used to be
Jin sucks though

jin is just kazuya if kazuya was trying to be cloud, a stereotypical emo anime bitch.

Johnny Cage

>kazuya will never be your husband

Why live

lol no

Liu Kang

Agreed

Attached: rq4qrerfsefgs4.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Except for the fact that he locked his dad under the family dojo, kidnapped Michelle and shot Jin.

he should've been nicer to jinpachi but besides that he was completely based

According to lore, Kazuya was original a nice, sweet but sickly kid until his dad murdered his mom and he tried to get revenge. Then he got thrown off a cliff and got possessed by the devil and now we have current Kazuya.

>possessed
Before the retcon he made a deal with the Devil, now its something in his genes that awakened

Anybody remember that 3D movie where Heihachi basically shows up out of nowhere, breaks some kid's back, and leaves?

assholes yes but they're pretty likeable. Maybe not Jin in T6.

Based and Season3pilled

Ryu

Ragna

Heihachi's villainy was always what made him so great, which is why I hate that they tried to make him a misunderstood hero in T7. While I miss the days when Kazuya had some good in him, he still makes a decent villain. Jin's just a brooding loser, and it's dumb that they want us to cheer for the guy who doesn't seem to feel any remorse over starting World War III and killing countless innocents in an effort to destroy Azazel and the Devil Gene, both of which he failed to accomplish.

>father is demon
>son is demon
>grandson is demon

They all deserved it and because of Heihachi they all became much stronger.

I think it was supposed to be a combination of the two. Something like Devil being able to influence anyone with the Devil Gene. Nowadays, however, they never mention Devil having ever been a self-aware entity and just treat him as an evil alter ego for anyone with the gene (or eviller alter ego in Kazuya's case).

The plot was silly (not that that's irregular for Tekken these days), but it was a gorgeous film, especially the Mishima showdown.

Didn't Jinpachi only become a dempn after Heihachi beat him up and left him to die in order to take control of the Zaibatsu?

t. Lucky Chloe main.

Ryu,Terry, Leo from Warzard,Kyo,...

This. In T1 the only reason why he threw Kazyua off the cliff is to see if he's worthy of the Mishima Zaibatsu, even T6 that same lore was re-enforced.
youtube.com/watch?v=dOcUyUGqOgQ
They completely retconned about 20 years of lore for T7, such bullshit but we have Harada to thank for that, besides the story mode in T7 just straight up sucks dick.

WAN TU
TREE FUR
FIVE SICKS
OOH YEAH~

>besides the story mode in T7 just straight up sucks dick.
this, I rather have the janky tekken force back.

Literally Sol Baddude

Attached: gg2020.0.jpg (1200x800, 189K)

THAT IS BULLSHIT! LAZY!

Except Jin is pretty based because he regularly kicks the other two's asses
It's time for 3-0

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Terry Bogard

Heihachi is not a demon, just an unbelievably tough asshole. Event went through trouble of making Lars to prove it wasn't his genes.

Jin's a good boy

Kazuya was tired after fighting heihachi and vice versa in T4.

Jin was literally beat up and drugged right before fighting them back to back. Your excuses are a joke

>Commands his army to bomb your city

Attached: 6890761D540F473BB2AF148FF0AAC324.jpg (429x828, 95K)

Mishimas are assholes. Paul & Co. are jokes. The wrestlers are the real heroes of Tekken.

Attached: Marduk King.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

I think you mean Miguel

oh right, sorry I haven't played T4 in a while. Even though I remember its story more then T5 or T6.

If you think Kung Fu Man is unlikeable, you got the gay

I'm gonna have to call you a retard on that. Homebrand Sol essentially.