This is the best a AAA game series like Gears can do on Steam

steamcharts.com/app/629760

For comparison, Mordhau had an all time peak of 60k players.

steamcharts.com/app/814380

And for an even more laughable comparison because Mordhau is shit, Sekiro had a 124k all time peak.

Attached: gears 5.jpg (1658x711, 157K)

GoW is literally a game designed for controllers, why would you expect it to be popular on PC?

>costs 70
>known for being casual console trash
>girl protagonist
you can have it

Attached: 1567709750943.jpg (688x692, 61K)

Its likely due to its shit tier sever connection along with the fact they choose to port the fifth game instead of the three previous games that people will care about. Not that you care since you posted this exact thread a day or two ago.

most of PC players recognize trash when they see it

lmaooo this game is so bad
cant believe they actually put big dev and marketing budget into this thing

>Literally like $1 on the Microsoft Store instead
HMMMMMMMM

I think most people who have it on PC are playing it on Xbox Games Pass anyway. The game is pretty average though.

flop

Why pay $60 when you can pay $1 and play through the campaign and uninstall on gamepass
Pretty sure the vast majority of people on PC are doing that vs paying $60 for a steam copy

Probably because everyone is playing it on Game Pass and not Steam. It overtook Fortnite on Xbox Live

shut up

Oh gee dudebro chainsaw simulator 5 let me just get my wallet open I'm so excited

Attached: whatever.jpg (208x210, 9K)

PCfags don't play games, once MCC and Halo Infinite flop on PC, Microsoft will pull all their games off PC and will just focus on Xbox.

We had this EXACT same thread word for word yesterday. Your probably that autistic faggot who gets triggered by everything then spams the same threads for months.

>PC Fags dont play games
>what is steamcharts
holy shit consoletards are still seething to this day.

Attached: 6f4c4db658d117e0be3db2bab2f5d549a1843ecfr1-752-1063v2_00.jpg (362x512, 81K)

>dudebro
>lgbtqp flags and crying woman

>seething
Only stating facts

JUST

Everyone is playing it for 1 Dollar on MS Store, Gamepass Ultimate for 1 Dollar is whats killing the game.

I know cause I beat it and played my fill of MP for $1

how can they make a profit on gears 5.

MP microtransactions on the 5% of players who actually give a fuck, probably.