Mega Man thread

Mega Man X Dive's beta is up NOW for those who signed up.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tw.com.capcom.rxd

Also the Zero/ZX Legacy Collection will be featured at TGS today I believe.

Attached: 1549593959560.jpg (500x353, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKUekyRiuZw
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5nV9aKthU
old.reddit.com/r/EmulationOnAndroid/comments/88pfxl/updated_fix_for_ds4_input_lag_april_2018/
event
youtube.com/watch?v=sRgkOKpROqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did we get fucking isekai'd into MMX?

How is the beta?

Touchscreen controls aren't too jank surprisingly, but it's controller compatible so hey. Surprised the servers aren't broken.

It made me skip the tutorial by accident just now

Why make a Megaman X game when 5/9 of them were crap?

Just because things were bad before doesn't mean they always have to be that way. The real question to me is how things ever got as bad as they did. To the point where we have this 15+ year long main series hiatus.

>gacha game
dropped

So what's the story in x dive? why are the mega man zx stages there?

Attached: __sigma_x_and_zero_rockman_and_rockman_x_drawn_by_hizo_repapp__c9d32558c21bf151f71fae96a0f0b95f.jpg (720x710, 172K)

Can you play as boss mavericks? This is important to me.

finally a decent new MegaMan X for us, true gamers

>5/9

Here are all the characters in the beta

It's basically Xtreme's story but it pulls from shit all across the franchise, that's what it seems like to me based on the promotional material

Attached: x dive beta roster.png (848x476, 815K)

Does Axl use A-Trans in this? How's it work?

it's just a beta dude, chill.

Can I play the game with a normal Xbox 360 Controller?
youtube.com/watch?v=gKUekyRiuZw

touch screen controls are a mistake.

Any clue on how to get it to recognize my DS4? I went to options to change controls and it said "not supported" or something along those lines.

he doesn't, his skill is an aoe shooting thing.

first impressions?

it's shit

It only says that when you have the joystick highlighted, you're supposed to tap one of the regular buttons on the screen and then tap the button on the controller you want to bind it to

Too bad there's like a full second of latency so it's not even remotely feasible right now

Attached: 1556365530539.png (600x600, 135K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5nV9aKthU

This shit crashes everytime it tries to load after Rico's introduction. I guess my potato phone won't cut it.

Attached: EBieZp1UwAEqUOr.jpg (624x669, 95K)

Good thing I already played ZX and advent with a touchscreen so now it doesn't feel that bad to play DiVE without a controller.

>this text speed

Attached: 1551951225782.jpg (700x680, 59K)

Does this run on an emulator? I don't know shit about android emulation.

It'll probably work on Bluestacks

Just tap the screen and it insta-fills.

This auto-lock shit is unironically worse than X7

Attached: 1524348686148.png (213x204, 91K)

RiCO is cute but christ is she annoying, I wish she would talk less. I'd almost unironically prefer an English VA.

>localization still has "Rockman" in the logo

Attached: 1566704975625.jpg (600x450, 32K)

These OCs feel like they're meant for Gunvolt instead of MMX

Attached: EC2CIh1XsAEDKbQ.jpg (1135x1500, 191K)

The entire localization is awful lol. Basically every protip has a spelling or grammatical error. That's chinkshit for you though.

>Alia is A-Rank
>Pallette is B-Rank
rude

>starts rainning
>that fps drop
i know my phone is garbage but i wish you could disable some effects

Happened here too. My phone isn't a complete potato so I'm blaming the game on that.

>"Good deal" gacha is for bought currency only
The fuck? That's so jewish lmao, is this a normal gacha thing?

>"Skins" button on character menu
I think I know what the gacha's going to be

Attached: 1560840785276.jpg (614x614, 46K)

oh shit nice catch, this is gonna be good.

Attached: 1465962341585.gif (540x540, 1.04M)

Can't wait for all the Summer ones.

>MMX8 loading music
Nice.

The in-game chat emotes are some top tier stuff

the game is freezing and closing all the time for me, I can't equip weapons and now I got this weird bug in the log in.

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-003032.png (1280x720, 980K)

>managed to use my DS4
what a clusterfuck, it did let me bind the actions buttons but didn't let me config the analog stick, then ingame i could move but couldn't do anything else, after i paused once everything worked fine

Attached: freeze man.gif (200x200, 38K)

PLAYA-SAN

I only have an S3, should I even bother?

It's a closed beta so if you didn't sign up beforehand then you can't until actual release.

You have to hold down the buttons to get them to work, you can't just tap them, it's really not worth it and if you fall into a pit trying to wall jump back up with a controller is basically impossible

Attached: 1551391299694.jpg (757x445, 42K)

works on my phone. PS4 controllers have latency if you have a shit bluetooth stack. In that case you should be using something else.

And I did.

the controller it's working fine but for some reason x is always targeting something to the left so i have to get behind enemies to kill them

Some new stuff

Attached: dive2-7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

Attached: EEHj60SUcAAjB3b.jpg (1238x1636, 208K)

Those big hands are probably bad for operating machinery and pressing buttons.

>roll a 10 capsule for shits and giggles because progress won't carry over anyway
>get marino and alia

Attached: 1556533092132.webm (1280x720, 909K)

Attached: 1452242285672.png (1200x2400, 114K)

those are just regular yaoi hands

you lucky fucker

I'm sure she can get used to it.

Attached: EEHj60TUYAAsJxk.jpg (1084x1161, 113K)

But I just said all progress is getting deleted at the end of the CBT so it won't matter

Really I just used up all my luck for rolling limited-time swimsuit Alia down the line

Attached: 1553175421550.jpg (590x729, 66K)

so its gacha shit

managed to fix it by disabling manual aim

Attached: 1566350513200.jpg (490x490, 64K)

i'm a retard so I honestly dont know what they mean by my account, what do I do

Dude what the fuck is that Zero you got

It's a cutscene.

If you didn't sign up, then wait for the actual release.

How do you pass the password screen? I got one, but I can't click OK either on neither mobile nor emulator

I'm referring to the blue Zero with a face mask (?)

nevermind lol, i was actually retarded and forgot to check my email

Some of the text in this game is amusing.

Attached: lookshorrible.jpg (2960x1440, 1.33M)

Which emulator are you using?

>mfw you get the saber with x

Attached: donphan.png (475x475, 106K)

Nox, and my phone is a Moto G7. The game doesn't even freeze, it just won't recognize that OK is being pressed, no matter what I do.

saber made this game a hundred times more playable, much like any other X game

You tell me. Did we?

It has great power and looks horrible

Attached: 1567636922123.jpg (432x576, 41K)

If she were in Gunvolt, you could at least kill her.

Yes, he's an OC that comes in a cutscene.

He's some administrator of the Deep Log who just accidentally got corrupted with a Zero avatar.

> megaman.EXE gets added later in
> uses same gameplay mechanics from network transmission

how would you feel Yea Forums?

>additional gacha for the chips

It would be pretty cool blowing everyone away with Zeta Cannon like I did in that game.

ayo who else is using bluestacks
the game won't go past a black screen after startup and the capcom logo jingle stops

gunvolt is shit

Nox goes past this, but then again, I can't fucking press OK after typing the password, neither there nor on my phone.

The only thing it has going for it over MM is that the girls are better.

Attached: 1526231823176.jpg (827x1169, 943K)

I'm playing on Nox. The game has crashed on me twice already but it is playable. I couldn't config my gamepad so I'm using emulated controls.

Based

Attached: D9hpH_wXkAEfbuJ.jpg orig.jpg (979x953, 136K)

I disagree. It's pretty easy because of that prevasion shit and the true ending requirements are annoying as hell in the 2nd game but it's far from shit. Their still better than half of the X games at least.

I wonder if you can fight bosses from Mega Man 11

reading your adventure fixing those problems leaves me with that expression too.

Too bad most of them die

Attached: 37099c36fc461a0f28e72b56a3025a45.jpg (716x1000, 89K)

Oh your character is X and he's lying next to him, got it.

and that is not stuck making mobile games

Attached: 1561398458078.jpg (827x1169, 677K)

so this...is the power...of gachapon....

Attached: fuckyear.jpg (1038x326, 109K)

It's to the point that I can't even give a shit about the new characters in the new game since I know they're all going to be dying. Reading all the backgrounds on GV villains is a mistake I'm not repeating again.

Attached: 1526217977003.png (698x805, 386K)

Attached: ferham_drawing_by_borockman-ddelep6.png (500x667, 316K)

bump, i want to know too

Ferham was confirmed for Dive, wasn't she?

Her whip weapon is in the game, but not in this beta so yeah she's probably in.

Attached: CM_FerhamConcept.jpg (757x927, 841K)

If you can pair the controller to your phone using bluetooth then probably, my ds4 worked fine

>Reading all the backgrounds on GV villains is a mistake I'm not repeating again.
Why?

>poison gas shooters whose attacks cover half the screen and can come from offscreen without any warning
>spike wheels that move at light speed, deal 1/5 of your hp, and can't even be hit with the zsaber's spin attack without getting hit yourself
Okay this game isn't fun anymore

Attached: 1552023193005.png (354x472, 404K)

I need more Aile

Because Gunvolt is a really fucked up and edgy setting, something the side material doesn't shy away from. Tons of human experimentation, casual genocide, collapse of civilization, etc. In the first games case, the badguy turned out to have been right and was a genuinely nice guy holding things together for his country. In the second game, the baddies were a bunch of orphans tortured into being genocidal monsters. In fact, Eden didn't start off wanting to wipe out regular humans, just carving out their own space in the world, but after seeing a few genocides, infanticide centers, and fucking adept extermination camps, became radicalized into it.

Game gets stuck at 50% after the opening cutscene.
Do I just leave it?

It loaded after a bit for me, seems to do that a lot.

What version of Nox are you using?

the game crashes all the time in my phone, how is bluestacks? should I be careful to not install any virus bar navigator or the installer from the main site is safe?

so, what's the Yea Forumserdict? will it be worth installing once it's out?

It seems to be crashing for everyone, emulator or otherwise

I see, for me it just crashes there

It's okay for a phone game. If you're a big Mega Man X fan may as well have a go since X9 is still a long ways off.

Rude!

Hoping to play this on Bluestacks with a DS4 when it's released

Do we keep our progress after the beta?

Just finishes Legends 1, man that was a great game. Now I'll wait a few years before playing Legends 2 so the absence of Legends 3 won't hurt as much.

Is it planning to expand into stuff like Zero/ZX/Legends? Or most importantly Command Mission?

Attached: Fucking hell give me three sequels already.jpg (1582x2045, 964K)

but in the stone age

Been having a lot of fun so far, sadly I can see the saber not being too useful in PvE considering there are safer options that deal just as much dps, it may be viable for PvP due to the mobility though.

ZX content is already in the game, and apparently model ZX was leaked as a playable character.

>stuck at 99.7%

hah its like megaman legends 3

I promise I will forgive the horrendous jank and imbalance and other dozens of issues if they give us Atlas

Attached: 1541094317894.jpg (871x784, 169K)

Apparently the ZX stage is for Aeolus. I've also found a "ZX Saber" weapon and scythes are a weapon class so I wouldn't be surprised if Prometheus's beam scythe is in here.

>Marino's special ability is just a shitty version of Ultimate X's nova strike

this is not ok

So how do I reenable auto aim? I played PvP and it got disabled, can't seem to find the option on the controls.

So now that the franchise is dead what did we think of it?

>current gamepad mapping: Not supported
What the FUCK? My controller has worked with literally every game, emulator and app I tried with it?

Attached: 1557730241766.gif (300x300, 2.92M)

The only thing I've been able to get to work is a dualshock 4. I don't suppose there's software out there that can emulate a DS4 or something, is there?

Can this play offline?

>use it to try and avoid damage
>goes right through her target during the attack, clear as day, just as she's supposed to
>takes damage anyway
Did they use Google translate for the fucking hitboxes too?

Attached: 1565927012589.jpg (326x644, 67K)

X was good. It was a more modern (at the time) and accessible version of the classic games.
X2 was a little inferior but it was also when they were starting to get comfortable with their creation and were willing to add a little more flare and get a little more creative.
X3 was mostly handled by a separate company. It pretty much did what the previous games did but with more excess. A lot of it was flash over substance. Zero's first playable appearance was pretty lame.
With X4, the team managed to get their hands on some new, more powerful technology so they were really able to up their game in various ways. More impressive graphics, animated cutscenes, two playable characters, all that jazz. It seems like their passion was truly reinvigorated for this release, which had seemingly been in decline for a couple years.
X5 is when Capcom got really greedy. Both budget and dev time was stripped, hence why it's such an ugly, cheap-looking mess. Effects were clearly uglier than in previous games. Visually it's a complete downgrade and there was a lot of unnecessary fat added in to make things cheaper and easier to do. Those stupid rail booster things, for instance, had literally nothing to do the gameplay but it allows them to make stages much more easily and cheaply than before. The duck was probably added for similar reasons.
X6 was X5 except worse. Less budget, less time. Game was literally finished in a few months. Graphics are uglier than ever. Stages are a mess. Bosses are ass. One of the minibosses is literally a CG image rotated eight times.

Mobile trash

Tl;dr

X7 was an attempt to reinvigorate the franchise. They finally got a budget and time to make the game, but had no real direction. A new character, Axl, was inserted PURELY in order to make the game more "different", but they put absolutely not thought whatsoever into his core gameplay. He basically plays like a shittier X with a shoehorned transformation mechanic which is completely worthless because anyone with half a brain could tell you that the ability to transform into mook enemies is a stupid fucking ability. Then they made X a "secret unlockable character" purely to force you to use Axl because they realized that absolutely no one would use him otherwise, because he's LITERALLY A SHITTIER X.
X8 was an attempt to go "back to basics", but it's pretty uninspired. The story is just X1 with a new coat of paint with a "twist ending". The stages are hurt pretty badly by the need to fit with three separate playable characters, each with their own gimmicks. It's pretty sterile.

>Use up all my gacha rolls
>No Alia

shit game, 0/10, would not whale

>but after seeing a few genocides, infanticide centers, and fucking adept extermination camps, became radicalized into it.
NOVA
DID
NOTHING
WRONG

Original Sumeragi is the only faction in the god forsaken Gunvolt world to have had their shit half together and enforce some semblance of peace and order between humans and adepts. Their injustices are trivial compared to the state of the world outside of Japan.

I have the same problem. Not only did autoaim get disabled, but my character only fires to the left now.

How's the music you nignogs?

Attached: 1535936599078.png (479x567, 75K)

Settings menu in the stage?

Zero/ZX collection presentation at CapcomChannel.

Anyone notice how many game SFX are lifted straight from MM8? Its almost surreal seeing X jump but hearing 8 Mega.

Its just Maverick Hunter X soundtrack with a few remixes in some menus.
Actually, I think the game reuses a lot of assets from MHX, not only the music.

Oh, I didn't even notice that menu there. Thanks.

Wow, this game controls a lot better when you turn off all the assist nonsense.

>Actually got every character
>except Vile, the one I wanted
Well, alright then

Attached: tumblr_ojgbf4Ii8x1w1kerio1_500.gif (496x384, 1.96M)

The iframes in this game are extremely questionable. Even with Nova Strike and Axl's roll I still get hit sometimes.

He's too busy rotting in the prison at Maverick Hunter HQ, where he belongs.

Attached: 1543450672195.gif (592x337, 2.04M)

I think Vile is the hardest character to get. The B rank characters are common, the other two A ranks have alternate methods to obtain them, and Ultimate X has his chances boosted for the CBT.

Seems we did. Do we all get Ultimate Armor X after the tutorial from the free roll or did I got lucky?

Attached: 1551480203778.png (400x400, 249K)

>game freezes 50% in the loading screen all the time
>lost all stamina
>repeats
it looks like it have potential, but feels like playing the Sonic '06 of MegaMan.

It's not guaranteed, but he's intentionally more common for the CBT.

I'm sorry, user.

Attached: BlueStacks_2019.09.12_04.21.42.72.jpg (1016x589, 99K)

>Black Arrow doesn't home in on enemies
>Green Spinner is randomly called "Wood Missile" in descriptions

did these niggas even play X8

>no ones said anything about the E-Tank bar at the top of the main menu screen
Bros, is that what I think it is?

Attached: 1475421230382.png (480x480, 312K)

it's an F2P game, of course it is

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I HATE STAMINA SYSTEM
I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEMI HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEMZ
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1536798306795.jpg (350x500, 26K)

>play/retries limit
I FUCKING HATE MOBILESHIT

Sorry I missed the livestream, any new details on MMZLC or LAiX?

Nah

The game is wayy better than Full pokémon Master and MegamanXDivr is Just a Beta for now, what the fuck why pokémon games are allowed to no put effort??

any new details comingg soon on MMZLC or LAiX

jesus christ pvp is a mess, I kinda love it

Attached: EEPiRnkXUAAVRSd.jpg (655x800, 83K)

>This isn't Zero, it's my OC Nero!

Zero Azul

>MMZ2 X form

megamanX tier list when?

Attached: 09b.png (699x1167, 514K)

esports level, cosmic brain pvp strats:
>Get weapon with freeze or paralysis
>Shoot opponent once
>Run away until timeout

Attached: 1468670845183.png (181x220, 27K)

zero azul...

it's ok but the game crashes too much

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-235420.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

>X
>Carrying a gun
Nani

The way the game's loadouts work is that you get two skills based on your character, two universal weapons that can be equipped by anyone (the gun in this case), and one boss skill.

>it's got controller support!
>set up controller
>full second before anything happens, so bad I literally cannot even wall jump
well, this blows. was really excited for the controller. I've used this same controller for emulators on my phone, too, with no issues whatsoever.

Attached: 1499316069324.png (501x689, 625K)

Zero I can understand but why a gun for X? That's just so fucking pointless

I'm going Marino all the way. I still got strong vibes of Hypermode carrying me through secret bosses where everyone else got their shit slapped.

you get all different kinds of weapons and anyone can equip anything

Fucked up if true

I wish i applied to the beta

I hope we get tons of Marino porn.

screenshot pls

They're just rips of random MMX boss sprites, like Armored Armadillo being electrified.

The translation for this game is beautiful.

Attached: recoveried so much satges.png (1284x528, 664K)

>that X6-tier translation
Oh this is gonna be good

>keep getting some error message at the server screen that's in chinese
Thanks. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

The 8 bit ones are pretty based too

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-053408_ROCKMAN X DiVE.jpg (2220x1080, 774K)

>tfw not gonna get any cool characters I want when this shit launches for real

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-053625_ROCKMAN X DiVE.jpg (2220x1080, 942K)

dude FUCK these poison enemies

>poison enemies
But arent steel types immune to poison?

2% chance.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-223709_ROCKMAN X DiVE.jpg (2960x1440, 572K)

>Ultimate Armor X's skills just one-shot you
>The wonky hitboxes on everything mean you can't even space him out

Attached: 1476892209543m.jpg (1016x1024, 61K)

why is alia rarer than ultimate armor, fuck you capcom

Attached: 1512669589550.jpg (528x792, 34K)

Because it's a split between 3 A characters while UAX is alone in S Rank.
10th pull has higher A rates too

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-223725_ROCKMAN X DiVE.jpg (2960x1440, 584K)

dude most of those are 16 bit lmao

I'd give Dives a shot but I'm already playing Pokemon Masters and I think more than one gacha would be bad for my mental health. That said I'll be getting the Z/ZX collection day 1, so at least that will be fun.

Attached: 1523850215605.gif (480x256, 34K)

Does PvP give out rewards like Vile, or is he stuck behind the gacha wall?

Also, has there been anything shown off with the build a character option at this point in time?

Uh, what? Yes, I took a screenshot of the 16 bit ones, but I made a comment saying the 8 bit ones are good too
Did you have trouble understanding?

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-053420_ROCKMAN X DiVE.jpg (2220x1080, 718K)

Alia is a confirmed murderer before x8, so she has experience.

I read and pretty well said user. Its such a shame this franchise went the way it did. They went too much in a gimmicky direction and I think the over emphasis on story eventually hurt this series big time. Despite X4 being my favorite I think they should have lessened story stuff or just maybe went simpler with it as the series progressed. We didn't need anime cutscenes desu, even if they were cool. I'd take the PS1 games with a slashed budget but more time put into good gameplay and levels any time over what we ended up getting. The X series should have been the standard for what people even see Mega Man as as a franchise. Even more so than the original series itself.

i know i want X games, but not on mobile. im fighting the urge to get involved so goddamn hard
i dont like marino, but cinnamon is okay. just okay
is axl worth shit like in command mission or is he worthless again

Attached: Fem zero.jpg (1096x760, 533K)

He's a defensive character in this. His skills include a roll with iframes, an aoe that slows enemies, and a shield that absorbs a set amount of damage. I haven't played as him much so I can't comment on how useful any of that is, but I'm sure he's cancer in pvp.

who is this cute robutt?

FemZero a cute.

hes gay for zero, sorry user

and now the game freezes before stage 2-5 for me.

There was one stage in world 2 that absolutely would not load for me unless I disabled shadows.

Oh goodness, been a while since I've seen something of this caliber

Attached: 1450382816645.jpg (400x400, 61K)

midnight bliss

God I wish she'd whip me then give me a handjob. I wonder if that whip works like the z-saber though.

>Departure.wav

Just imagine if this is how fucked up Japan is the country where jails are used more like monopoly jails when the game gets dangerous, and cops only job is to escort drunken girls to their homes and give directions to lost tourist turned this insane, cold you imagine how USA we have a school shooting every week would turn out in GV setting?

Attached: 1561392869038.jpg (888x770, 467K)

One of the worst artistic redesigns in video game history?

Attached: history.png (1490x893, 1.83M)

His Z design was great and also have you seen the battletoas re-design?

Attached: 1555217767984.jpg (735x557, 55K)

alright, i got a coupe hundred bucks on hand to blow. what kind of porn comics or single pieces should i commission with MMX characters

Attached: zero 911.png (640x1000, 809K)

Sol Titanion, Atlas, Ciel, Cubit Foxtar and Poler Kamrous

Alright this looks OK so far but how do you think it will fair during the full release? Game seems to have a lot of systems for powering up and strengthening characters but how badyly will it affect the gameplay when we don't have infinite stamina and 2000 free premium currency?

Cinamon and Marino have literally no doujins, also vanilla sex between Zero and Iris

Lurerre and Hurricaune too

Attached: ZX_Chibi_Lurerre.png (570x415, 270K)

>Start the game
>Capcom logo shows up and fades away
>Connecting
>And then nothing but the black screen
welp

Sad I can't use my DS3 using emulator so I need map in the touch controls.

fuck no, MMZero's art and designs were great

Japan was only stopped from going full edge because of Nova. With Nova dead, it won't be long until the race war comes to Japan.

Attached: Elise Idol.jpg (1000x1316, 166K)

Started today but making slow progress. Beaten all current main stages and have all characters except Vile

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-170001.png (2160x1080, 2.9M)

Seeing X hold that gun reminds me of the 'YOU SEE IVAN' meme

>Military Buster
So Military Armor is the canon name for the first armor?

what was his fucking problem

Attached: 743900_20190904204517_1.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

holy kek

kek

If most of the people you're brutally and remorselessly killing are 14 year old child soldiers (with some as young as 10), then the setting should kinda reflect that.

Attached: Slice.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

where the fuck is Layer

Attached: 1558363940247.jpg (967x636, 134K)

>the mines is called the Gallery
What? This translation is pure madness.

stuck in a shitty game

more gay shit

or pair x with a horse

If solo model Z becomes available I'll probably pick this up.

>Not giving X a gatling gun
Drawfags, get on it

Attached: n-fec5Uj3wmtgl6Iu9NZ4NurX1s0gK-gGcPEl5IcTu8.jpg (494x750, 130K)

Naw. Zero was top tier.

>marino
fug i shouldve signed up

>Model ZX
>Alongside the X version of Zero
Shit's gonna be weird as hell

what's the talk about Model ZX being leaked as a playable character?

Game is fun so far. Can't wait to never get a chance to talk about without the usual "FUCK CRAPCOM!" and "WHERE'S LEGENDS 3!" shitposting.

What the fuck is 3v3 suppose to be? 5cp? King of the Hill? Deathmatch?
What are the flags for?

that is not really a problem with the game itself, i had the same problem with the DS emulator, i used bluetooth autoconnect with my dualshock 4 and it works great now
old.reddit.com/r/EmulationOnAndroid/comments/88pfxl/updated_fix_for_ds4_input_lag_april_2018/

Attached: 1552268257650.jpg (827x464, 103K)

Oh cool. So it's gonna be unplayable unless i dump money.
Fuck this then

cbt signups are still open
event . capcom . com . tw/rxd/cbt_sign/en-US.html

WHERE'S LEGENDS 3

>this tripfag again

I've posted in the thread earlier.

>game doesn't recognize my bluetooth controller
>have to use its touch mapping function which has a tendency to fuck up when two buttons are hit at the same time
What kind of bug should I file this under?

game runs fine on my phone but the lighting is fucked for whatever reason

Attached: white.png (389x587, 288K)

There's visual bugs.

I've had X's "humanoid" parts disappear from a model before, leaving just the blue model parts (which is presumably how they do the armor models)

that's just hyper mode

How do you use Mega Scorpio's skill? The description make it sound like some random proc thing, but I went through a whole stage without it ever activating.

Man, X8 and MHX really had the right idea with the X series reploid design. Those X3-X6 legs are just ridiculous.
Also fuck off Nakayama's Zero is better

Nothing wrong with Zero's design, but I think it wasn't until Z3 where Toru really nailed the look for Zero. He looks way more refined after Z2.

>tfw just found out that Zero/ZX Collection will have local versus
I'm in heaven.

It's usually called "Light Armor" or "First Armor" depending on where you look. I think they went with military because it looks more like X1 Zero's buster from MHX if you get it from him, which had stronger buster stats to compensate going through 4/5 of the game without an upgraded shot.

Coop stages are ZX(A) levels at the moment, and I think Model ZX was shown in one of the background vids in a trailer. We also seen MM8 & MM11 vids in the background of one of the more recent trailers, so expect the X in Dive to end up being Cross DiVE.

But I've used this same controller on my SNES emulator and it works fine, why would it lag here and not there? I'm using switch pro controller but it should work the same

>local versus
Its a race mode
It also applies to ZX and ZXA, so FUCK YES

>closed beta
But I just installed from the link without signing previously. Also it runs pretty good nice

Attached: 1567936959063.jpg (136x102, 11K)

>mobileshit
Have they learned nothing from XOver?

Attached: 1557846202455.jpg (409x258, 24K)

Apparently Kazuhiro Tsuchiya, the guy who produced Megaman 11, is now the producer for Megaman as a whole.

XOver crashed and bombed hard.

But Xdive might actually have some kind of future. At least for gacha. Now if only a new Main X game would be made as well.

Yeah. They learned to make a game instead.

>they keep calling it Irregular Data
>takes me a minute to realize it should be Maverick Data
Oh man this is something.

Attached: gashgash.png (884x1200, 1.8M)

Could be an Eggman situation, where they shadow-partial-retcon Mavericks

Nevermind cant play after all.

IT CRASHES AFTER THE HIGHWAY STAGE LOADS HELP

Attached: 1566147145964.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

XOver failed because it was an absolute shit game. DiVE is actually good and introduces coop and PvP modes in the style of old X games, plus the devs seem to really enjoy working on this game.
>Don't you guys have phones?

no idea, my dualshock 4 worked like shit in the ds emulator, ppspp and some android games but bluetooth autoconnect fixed it

>shilling this hard

I just enjoy the game you dumb faggot, I doubt some fucking taiwanese slaves have money to pay for actual shills.

Kinda weird it's only two levels from each game, but it still looks neat.

>enjoying gacha shit

Attached: 1551642443148.jpg (1200x808, 270K)

so is there hope for X9? i heard capcom was pleased with 11's sales.

Attached: 590.png (624x628, 81K)

Well, we just got confirmation that the guy who produced 11 has become the producer for the whole series, basically taking Inafune's job. The fact they need a producer for the entire Mega Man series means SOMETHING has to be planned, right?

Attached: Dh-v2ygW4AAduyJ.jpg (1000x681, 116K)

they really managed to make Alia inX5 but worse didn't they
PLAYA-SAN

Huh?

nigga should end the X series for good with X10 or XX or whatever they call it and give me the elf wars if they want to keep making megaman games

Attached: 1523377211243.jpg (1920x1402, 456K)

Daily reminder that the year 2019 is literally MMX9 (MMX IX)

Alia worked under Reploid CIA

Attached: Screenshot_48.png (1216x708, 220K)

Less Reploid CIA and more Unit 731

I'm one of those guys who wouldn't mind if they did like, an official 'split' with the X series where one leads into the Elf Wars, and the other leads into the time of Command Mission and other stuff. I'd like to see more of Axl honestly, considering he's technically the X of a new generation, and I want more Vile as well. We get neither in the Zero/ZX series.

Attached: CWDAE_QUEAAmQ5C.png (800x900, 620K)

Did they fuck?

>Pallete
>No Layer

>Elf Wars
You and the Castlevania 1999 faggota need to die. That event is better left off in backstories. It will never live up to anyone's expectations in gameplay form.

I believe Layer is part of the roster, but not in the CBT.

Jesus christ X, keep your fetishes to yourself.

Attached: cbt.png (703x361, 382K)

>Megaman gacha
>Megaman
>Gacha
I dont want to but at the same time I also want it, how is the game?

Anyone?

Attached: 1565629625513.jpg (712x720, 79K)

oh ok, good to know, still weird tho. is there any full list of all the characters?

it crashed for me after the first time but then it worked fine, it has to do a download after that so maybe you don't have enough storage or try another wi fi connection?

Cute Black Trannies?
Cunny Bitch Toys?
Cute Boy Toys?

*yourself and Alia

BURN!

Attached: Screenshot_22.png (1277x799, 170K)

Cock and ball torture

I solved my problems by uninstalling and reinstalling. I think a file just gets corrupted.

yes please

>Using Shadow Armour

>He doesn't want to be Ninja X

>Refilling stamina for free through the lab is broken

can't wait for this "bug" to make it into the full version

How do we refill stamina for free

It's in the "Free Research" category in the lab, but I just get an error code whenever I try to use it.

>one of the best and coolest armors in the franchise
>not using it
besides I couldn't give less of a fuck about X6 since it is not balanced for X and he is the character that I like to play

I think it's cause in the Beta, we're given a ton of Stamina to start, much more than our full capacity.

In the lab, you can't redeem it cause you already have more than the max.

Gaea Armor is fucking awesome but still shit to use.

Protodude said eventually they're going to add all the Mega Man series. Would love for classic to interact with X, and BN to interact with all.

even the BBA universe?

Even Brazilian MMX

some attacks have a fuck huge hitbox that hits you way before their model

then we better get naked Roll, or else there will be riots

But user you're suppose to use Zeeeeeero!

0.0001% draw chance

But what about dimensional traveler Kalinka who dreams of spreading the word of communism?

fuck that faggot.
I also like how they used fake names in the tester section of the credits

Attached: Screenshot_47.png (1270x788, 221K)

Nah, I've wasted all of my stamina already and shit still doesn't work. I don't think they even wanted us to use that feature yet.

Nothing. Maybe my tablet can't handle the game but the store page didn't give me a warning about it unlike others apps

Attached: 1567003472319.jpg (540x540, 125K)

I want to get buried in Alia's hips

I don't think that's a CBT thing. These kind of games always flood you with resources when you start out, so that you actually have time to get hooked before they start bleeding you dry.

>Megaman Volnutt is only ever called "Rockman" in the Japanese version by Juno, Data, and the computer at the end of the game
>he was just called "Rock" or "Volnutt" the whole game
>Megaman being a classification was supposed to be a plot twist
Well, that's a bit of a translation goof.

My point is that them japs are really pacific and crimeless and look how they became when shit hit the fan, hell the reason why Nova could secure power in mere years was exactly that! could you imagine them Gringos who are already drowning in racial divide and street violence will go after the ADEPT upraising?

Attached: 1566456553062.jpg (800x971, 120K)

Literal hourglass figure

Attached: 1565643036015.png (340x319, 57K)

Wouldn't the title of the game give that away?

Why do you Gunvolt shitters feel the need to latch on to Mega Man threads? Fuck off.

Attached: 1568240707361.jpg (367x440, 30K)

that's what you get with this degree of crossover appeal.

The only people who give a shit about playing the elf wars very likely started playing megaman when it was on GBA and specifically with Zero/BN

The stability of this game is atrocious and it seems I ain't alone on that sentiment. They'd best iron this shit out because this could be quite fun otherwise.

I typed my password but nothing happens when I touch the OK button, help?

>crashes into the thread

Attached: 574.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

No solution for Bluestacks not recognizing gamepads?

So is this game worth downloading,

So there's no way to get into the beta anymore? I didn't even hear this was a thing until the threads started popping up a day or two ago.

You can still sign up for invites until the 14th, apparently.

teppen also has insane servers issues. capcom mobile games are really bad in this department. teppen is worse because even with the region restriction you still have servers issues out the ass

I like Rico's bouncy robotits

The game itself is unfriendly with older phones like a note 3, I had input lag issues and menu delays. One particularly nasty one got me stuck on a tutorial part permanently, I can't play the damn game because I was thinking two steps ahead and the game finally decided to start it. this is something that could have been solved if they just made the tutorials not as fucking intrusive or just allowed us to skip it.

Can you play X Dive on a computer/browser without emulator like granblue or no?

Z Chaser trailer

It's mobile only. What do you think?

this is it. this is were this franchise truely crosses the line from dead to zombification. we have entered season 20 of the simpsons of the megaman world

prepare to see everything you hold dear, shambling along, a mere shadow of its former self, dancing for the masses

Attached: 1563815869313.png (165x182, 2K)

Oh shut the fuck up.

Attached: DhWXh68V4AAOs9p.jpg (720x518, 37K)

dead inside like the eyes of your megaman, my friend...

Attached: 75998478_p0.jpg (1751x1401, 1.05M)

genderswap when

those buttons are fucking massive user

Attached: ThetisModelL.png (1086x1281, 563K)

PURAYA-SAMA

mmmmmmm tell me more

Attached: aiportraits_1563578428.jpg (512x512, 29K)

>YOU WILL SEE. ILL BEAT EVERYONE AND SAVE THE SEA.
>mooooooooom!

Tell me about Rico, what exactly is her role in this game? Are multiple outfits available?

I can config the controls just fine, but they aren't saving? I am pressing the save button, it just always resets for some reason.

what the fuck is with the game, i cant even get past the tutorial cuz the game says
>the battle is finished
as soon as it starts and sends me back to the menu

>muh gacha
who cares, everything is available to test in the CBT anyway and get used to it, this is literally the future

Attached: Thetis.png (417x726, 249K)

>Marino activated Hyper Mode!
>Entire Turn Order Bar is now Marino

I like the contorted jazz hands!

Making Mega Man X the basis of your smartphone game still doesn't quite register to me. The series was already a dinosaur in the early 2000s, even more so now. But then I guess that should make me all the happier that Capcom wanted to cast another line with it.

Attached: capcom_andate_a_la_chucha_by_soul_rokkuman-d2y4lv7.jpg (900x807, 133K)

Both multiplayer modes are borderline unplayable. Co-op becomes literally unplayable if there's more than 2 people (the stage doesn't even start).
I really hope they fix this mess, because this is the only thing the game has going for it over the real MMX games.

How fun is this game.

how much money have ya got

None for gacha.

anyone else getting kicked back mid stage?

pretend its a fly over state

What do you think these test are for?

what if they made a megaman battlenetwork/starforce collection?

why worry about things thatll never happen?

why

That's because for the CBT, they're saying all devices can use the game, even if it cannot due to low OS / stats / age. It listed all my devices as able to run it, including my old 2013 phone and 2015 tablet, on top of Bluestacks emulated phone.

I'm fearing that they'll trim it down and suddenly say my current phone can't run it as more tests go on, despite it handling it well at medium / 60 FPS outside of the rain segment in one of the earlier stages.

Her role is to revert back to X5 style operator that everyone agreed was the worst and screams "PLAYAH-SAN!!!" or "OOOOOoooooooOOOOOHHHH!?!" at points. She's the obligatory idol character voiced by someone that wasn't alive when the X series died in order to connect to a new generation of users.

Already expecting it to be split in two and only be worth buying the first pack yet again. BN1-3 with MAYBE BCC, then BN4-6 with all the various colors to pad out a second collection download.

I am literally Vin Diesel.

Of course. It works by making you feel like you're missing out if you don't spend money to get the great deal.

X7 was weird because it was executed poorly, but conceptually it was fucking ahead of its time.

With a talented team behind it it would have been peak fucking Megaman.

whats it like being so short

The game is good when I manage to play it, full of weird bugs/crashes in both phone or emulator.

You get used to it.

huh

So then, not a lot?

The BN collections should just have all games of one version, (Blue, Blue Moon, Colonel, Falzar) and one with the others.

X7 was 16 years ago. Everything since then including the 15 year gap has been strictly uphill from there.

this