As of 12pm PST only 32% of the currently logged in WoW Players were logged into Retail

>As of 12pm PST only 32% of the currently logged in WoW Players were logged into Retail
>This is down from the previous low of 34% earlier this week

I-It's not gonna fall below 30% r-right? Classic is going to die soon and everyone will come back to Retail... right?

Attached: 1566182682840.jpg (2480x3507, 1.03M)

Retail is just such a watered down experience.

But now the reverse of what made retail is true: where retail was a product of tons of new players being bring-bys from others, casuals were suddenly a pliable market. But now that all those casuals have played for years, Classic suddenly has a lot of merit because it's a whole new layer of challenges; from skill ranks to talent trees in full, WoW doesn't do nearly as much handholding in virtually any way; from the start you can multi-talent, and right off the bat gathering trades' early nodes dry up quick.

The big problem is... What're they gonna DO if classic goes big?
Alternate timeline expacs?... Just expand the series through some Bronze Dragonbullshit?

Anyway, Retail is just the sifted-through, grated-down version of Classic. It's only natural that Classic would feel like a next step to many, many players.

Wouldn't they keep going until WOLK since that's when WOW was the biggest?

Osrs type community polls I bet

this. imagine being able to have a say in where the game goes instead of having a bunch of watered down hamfisted updates that ruin the overall experience of the game

The success of OSRS is what pushed them to make classic to an extent. I have no doubt they will be doing polls. I am 50-50 whether they will ever progress the classic servers to BC...

i don't really understand why people are calling bfa "retail"
we're not on a private server anymore
classic is retail
this is classic retail
and bfa is bfa
not "retail"

why not have both? tbc servers and classic+ are not mutually exclusive.

Now I'm curious. I'm going to go on a quick safari in retail for a bit.

Attached: 1564702268857.png (1483x2100, 2.94M)

If blizzard was smart they'd give a few developer liveletters in order to get people hyped about the possibility of classic getting new content, community polls, etc. But this is blizzard and they like to wait way too long, so I expect them to just do nothing until Classic is dead and no one gives a fuck anymore.

Dungeon finder and Raid finder will find its way into classic sooner or later. WoW has too many casuals compared to Runescape so it's not sustainable.

Imagine being this invested into a 15 year old mmo that was barely good to begin with

post 'em boys

Attached: qs.png (712x336, 248K)

What gets more nelf pussy in rp servers, human or another nelf.

You Have To Go Back

futa nelf

Because retail has always just referred to the current iteration of the official WoW servers. Retail does not mean BfA, you fucking idiot.

You Have To Kill Yourself

You Have To Capitalize Every Letter

what do you want people to call it? everyone already recognizes what retail and vanilla mean.

Where is op getting this info?
Google isn't showing anything

It's called retail internally by Blizzard. Check your WoW folder, it's separated into classic and retail.

They will just re-release the same expansions in an endless loop

>no playable goblins in classic
what's the point

? xD

Area 52 is a mute ghost town.
Almost everyone you see is from another server now.
And they're all stuffed into the heart chamber.

>was going to use model swap mods to be able to play gobs in classic
>even if they were the old models
>I just really dig goblins beyond fetish reasons
>should be no issue titty mods have been using them for years
>a few weeks before classic comes out some pvp faggot turns the flag into ragnaros to make it easy to track
>everybody using model edits were banned
>would've been permanent if they weren't all just benign boob and high elf mods
It's always the fucking pvper's fault isn't it?

Attached: 1564707947964.jpg (1280x1811, 213K)

The game feels pretty dry without the expansion races honestly. TBC and Cata's races added a lot of flavor to the game and it's just not the same without them. I can do without pandas even though I think I'm one of the few people that like them but goblin and worgen feel very "vanilla" and not having them around sucks.
I'll probably play retail for a little bit just to play with their new models, even if retail is really lacking these days.

yes

i just want my night elf to be thicc, is that so much to ask?

OH GOD YES....
OH GOD I'M GONNA....
I'M GONNA....
COOM!
OH I'M FUCKING COOMING!!!!!
OH MY GOD I'M COOMING SO HARD!!!!!

Attached: coomer159.png (680x680, 773K)

Anybody would!

>As of 12pm PST only 32% of the currently logged in WoW Players were logged into Retail

Source?

except majority of people have fucking retarded opinions, no clue when it comes to actual game deisgn, and shit taste, especially wow gamers
the future is unironically better off in the hands of the team currently working on classic, listening to some feedback from the community though of course

That's would be hilarious if true.
Just WoW's entire life span repeating endlessly, and people still keep eating it.

this meme is so stupid but it still makes me laugh every time i see it
wtf is wrong with me?

Attached: partyhyde.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

A few limitations though.
You're only allowed to vote on raiding polls if you've played the newest raid tier every week for at least a month.
Only allowed to vote on PVP if you're above rank 6.
Questing changes if you've done all quests in the zone slated for change.

It's stupid, nonsensical and absurd, just like our lives.

Cata was when WoW was at its biggest you fucking idiot

I think what's interesting is that this meme was designed by people who think FUCKING INCELS IM GONNA MAKE FUN OF YOU but it had the reverse because it's hilarious that someone would make something so fucking stupid. Either way I laugh at it but I also make fun of the idiot for posting it because thats the way it should be

That's usually how it goes, those people make poor memes to make fun of Yea Forums culture, and they just end up getting repurposed and turned around, because people on 4chinz usually have a sense of humor.

WotLK was when WoW started to die, TBC is the only passable expansion

It's a shitty rebranding of gamerbrain that got adopted because it's so hilariously stupid.

They should just make a third faction with new starting zones for the races they come up with.

No

Attached: 1241945255815773287.png (800x289, 27K)

what do you think her farts smell like?

That's exactly the chart I was referencing, as you can see Classic and TBC had massive subscriber growth and it practically flatlined in WotLK which meant that as many people were quitting as subbing, this is because of the lower quality of the game.

>that hype for WoD followed by the extremely sharp drop
lel
I'd love to see a version of that chart that includes BFA

It's hilarious seeing the huge spike at WoD's release followed by the fastest drop in subscriptions in the game's life. People wanted so badly for WoD to be good and what they got was the most rushed, incoherent, content-dry expansion the game has ever seen.

I imagine BfA had a similar phenomenon but Blizzard stopped sharing subscription numbers so no one knows.

I never played WoD, what about it was it that made everyone drop it so fast?

That is true to an extent, but average people also tend to listen to what other more knowledgeable people say. The average person seems dumbtarded irl only because they are getting most of their information from the biggest lying scammer sleazebags of all: The mainstream media.

That won't be quite the same situation when it comes to videogames. The people voicing their opinions generally care about making the game more fun and interesting to play, it's not about scamming people for personal benefit/controlling them, so you can safely assume most of the voting options will actually be alright/okay for the game and anything that people really hate will never make it.

The worst that is going to happen will be people voting in line with their favorite youtube eceleb.

In all honesty you don't give voting enough credit. Probably because modern corrupt banana republics in the western world have disillusioned you to democratic systems. I recommend reading up about voting in nature - many herd animals vote, and it improves their survival chances. Voting isn't bad, but there are good and bad ways to implement it.

>so you can safely assume most of the voting options will actually be alright/okay for the game and anything that people really hate will never make it.

That is the exact opposite of what happened with OSRS.
PvE focused players intentionally voted for shit to fuck over PvP players, eceleb retards directed their hordes of zoomer followers to vote in easyscape nonsense and turn the game into nu-runescape without microtransactions. Letting players vote on content is fucking retarded and completely destroyed OSRS. It's literally a game run by reddit and streamers now.

That's a big topic and I could go on about it for hours really, but the long and short of it is that WoD had a new main game designer who decided that everything that was fun in MoP needed to be taken away and in general the game needed to be slower. Combine that with the game lacking in content, several things that were promised in previews never delivered, and a bizarre focus on single player gameplay (such as a solo instance home base that every player had) and you had a recipe for the worst expansion yet.
It also began the game's trend of mobile game tier chores, such as collecting resources you needed to send your troops on missions, which functioned exactly the same way Kancolle or other similar mobile games do.
The game had two content patches, but one of them was a complete joke, its biggest changes being new models for blood elves and Twitter integration. I am not joking.
The final content patch of the expansion reintroduced a delayed zone into the game, which should have been there at launch, and one final raid. It wasn't a terrible patch but for the only real content patch of the expansion it was pretty lacking.

Say what you want about MoP and Legion but they were at least fun to play and it at least had content. BfA unfortunately is another WoD, but I hear that the game has improved since launch. Not that anyone seems to care besides what remains of the retail playerbase.

Attached: 1552251942705.jpg (925x1434, 751K)

The only reason I play Retail is for FARM GOLD to play more, I donĀ“t need that crap BFA.
Whatever Classic is the best!

>hit 60
>only 200g

Attached: 1541208445020.png (1240x1492, 142K)

That's some nice tits!