GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN

drive.google.com/file/d/1sAW-RRD0-qdg_TcKZHk9Aaoj5bGovz14/view

twin galaxies on actual sucide watch

Each corporation has a 14-day deadline to review the information and issue the retraction,
or we will resort to legal recourse, our final option. We urge Guinness World Records to
independently evaluate the evidence, and not rely on Twin Galaxies, which did not force
Guinness to make the defamatory statements. As such, Guinness World Records will be held
responsible, and hiding behind its partnership with Twin Galaxies will be perceived as a refusal
of this retraction request.

Attached: legend.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC5t8u4kpE0WvLxkPWIp8n-g/videos
drive.google.com/file/d/1sAW-RRD0-qdg_TcKZHk9Aaoj5bGovz14/view
skeptic.com/reading_room/trial-by-therapy-jerry-sandusky-case-revisited/
imgur.com/a/X7qLRXa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*fart*

imagine if this was a BBS or usenet or some shit where people cared about arcade personalities drama

Imagine giving this much of a shit about a high score. Tell me, Yea Forums. Tell me a high score of yours you remember and then tell me what lengths you would go to make sure everyone knows it.

Attached: 1520210785312.png (593x712, 352K)

what a salty prune silly bitchell is.

Who cares desu. I found the fact that this is a document made by a real lawyer funny though.

Attached: lmao.png (647x571, 563K)

>tranny speedrunners try to destroy based billy
>he proves he wasn’t a cheater by re-obtaining his record
>now he’s suing them
mentally ill trannies on suicide watch

I can't. I just don't give enough of a fuck to remember that kind of shit

ITS GARRETT BOBBY FERGUSON

Attached: file.png (706x400, 445K)

Nice

I was number one on a shitty Rock Band DLC song, I think C'mon C'mon by The Von Bondies for a bit after it came out

Did he achieve his donkey kong record? Last time I heard he was trying to do it in some place somewhere live.

I like how at no point in any of this document does he deny having cheated at Donkey Kong which is the thing everyone gave a shit about and is instead focused on some tertiary bullshit about Pac-Man. Basically "yeah but I didn't cheat at Pac-Man so stop saying bad things about me"

Got some 600 billion high score at least on Pokemon Pinball Ruby Sapphire. I only told my brother because I knew that no one else would give a shit.

Attached: pokemonpinball.jpg (215x214, 18K)

1. I hope he wins
2. Whatever

I submitted an armored core record on some magazine for some contest and they didn't use my record but used someone's record that is significantly less than mine. Still salty as fuck.

Got the high score on that 3 game starwars arcade sit down machine at a disney resort as a kid

You wouldn't give a shit, you didn't achieve shit in your life.

When I was eight I struck out three consecutive batters during a T-ball game.
For some reason the umpire decided to call each swat at the tee that failed to connect with the ball a strike.
The opposing coach even demanded I be removed from my position to “make it fair for the batters”.
I’m the greatest pitcher in the history of T-ball.

Let's be real, was it right for apollo legend to do what he did over a video game score? Apollo only did it for youtube views, meanwhile BIlly and whoever else he "exposes" have to deal with the real life consequences.

I got top at the leader board on dreadlord pirate with my best friend at magic mountain. that was pretty based

Attached: ayUpdUC.jpg (600x315, 40K)

Maybe they shouldn't have fucking cheated

I filled every slot of the high score screen on number munchers on a computer at my schools computer lab when I was 9

#1 on guitar for Hello There by Cheap Trick for 1 whole week. I know because I checked every day

>proves he wasn't a cheater
The argument was never that he cheated, it's that he broke the rules by using MAME which disqualifies him. Granted, there's really no reason you would do this unless you were specifically trying to cheat, but even if he played through it totally legitimately, the rules are there for a reason and he absolutely knew what he was doing.

i once got the highest score in resident evil outbreak for one of the weeks(they reset every week)

Attached: daniel shrug.gif (317x281, 523K)

Those are some big balls for someone whos already failed

this was before they shut the servers down right

God I love this autist.

#11 on serious sam TSE
told no one because no one cares

his hair looks like a head cape

well yeah

i never played outbreak 2 tho

>was it right
Yes. What's the point of a competition that's not on an equal footing? Why not let people use a motorcycle in a 100 meter foot race? Why even have leaderboards if you're not going to remove cheaters?

Those despicable assholes.

>helmet hair
literally makes me respect him more than before

Not a high score but I did personal speedruns of Megaman Battle Network 2 and got a run time of 2:10:30.

Never recorded it so it might as well not have existed and I doubt I'll ever reach that number again without some glitches

What the fuck is wrong with his hair? Jesus, like he needs to use some product or get a different style/cut.

you're cool user

Its Fake

all those fucking lawyers and none of them know how to justify some fucking text on word or google docs? fuck's sake

#1 on the quick and crash. if you know that game, got below 3seconds on that.

So it's a wig or something? I was about to say it looks fake, like it's made out of plastic.

Looks like he's using strong hairspray to hold it in place

I mean, you shouldn't use a whole fucking bottle to make your hair look frozen and stiff as fuck. If you're gonna put that much product in your hair than at least slick it back or style it differently. Why even have long hair just to freeze it in place like that? Just let it hang down naturally.

>imagine if this was a BBS
u wut m8? It literally is a bulletin board system.
Yea Forums always has been and always will be a BBS.
Image boards and message boards are BBS.

A real affordable one

nice

Attached: 1565957945082.gif (461x346, 149K)

He's not based because he got mad over a parody

>use emulator and snapshot
>world champion
nigga I could do this
If I wasn't so busy making hot sauce
hot sooouse!

Attached: 4L_5DNGF60R.jpg (634x1199, 64K)

i love how it took over a decade after king of kong for people to see how compromised and corrupt twin galaxies is. the same documentary where they show us the process of scrutiny that they do for records shown on video tape, billy mitchell's pre recorded tape is almost instantly deemed as legitimate even though it is clearly edited in parts and the world record was literally done in front of their eyes in person by weibe

that's the thing about billy. despite owning a successful food chain, he is still so desperate to hold on to the "fame" of his youth to the point of cheating. it's just insecurity

Is that what they changed the name to instead of ass face?

I got the high score on every cruis'n USA/world cabinet in my area. I could probably still run any track with my eyes closed.

Attached: 1544680981503.webm (720x1280, 2.51M)

Carrying about another man's appearance is the highest form of faggotry.

Fuck you, the onion isn’t real and my record still stands.

That's actually nice man, last year I was around #29 on TFE

>Todd Rodgers STILL has not killed himself
This blows my fucking mind. The man sleeps on the floor.

Attached: 0w0.png (548x492, 119K)

God, Billy is such a pathetic person. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an absolute tool at all times.

Attached: 1563293201020.gif (220x232, 255K)

he's super legal happy, he even tried to sue a fucking cartoon

Remember that time a guy on Yea Forums took a picture of Billy during one of his streams and he called the cops on him? Good times.

Ima needa source, famdingo

This comment was going to be a positive, loving comment about the wonderful Todd Rogers, unfortunately a sun spot caused electrical infetterance and messed up the code.

Attached: 1437856942940.jpg (900x900, 64K)

>tfw can't remember cause never gave a fuck about such petty shit
git gud faggot

>Find out Billy Mitchell is using mame to get his record
>Contact him and tell him this and ask if he can resubmit his record on real hardware
>Instead, decide to cancel culture him (before that phrase was a thing) and "expose that filthy cheater billy mitchell!!!1"

Honestly fucking cringe and Billy only did half a thing wrong.

He had opportunities to do it on real hardware live but he kept making excuses about why he couldn't.

>he actually sued over this
Dude is a fucking loser, I legitimately feel bad for his kids.

Nice eceleb bullshit, nobody cares

I was like the 6th highest score on the team deathmatch mode on assassin's creed brotherhood. It's a super autistic ranking system where it takes your top three scores per week, then adds up the last six weeks to a combined score and ranks that compared to everyone else.

It was really retarded because you'd have squads of professional players trying to get record games against new or retarded players and the playstyle was completely different than games against players with pulses.

I don't even think thats a word...

He can do what he wants, but I'm allowed to have an opinion on it and say it looks like trash. I mean, if he wants to walk around looking stupid then he has that right.

Some women actually care about fashion and appearance, user. If you don't take care of your appearance than it hinders your chances with the casual sex greatly, not that you'd probably know anything about that.

>cheat to get a high score
>someone calls you out
>”WTF BROS THIS ISNT RIGHT!”
unironically hang yourself

more like
>lots of people question the record
>asked to redo his runs a few times
>him and fans always shit on the people to the point of practically excommunicating them from the community
>finally someone gets proof of his bullshit and drops an absolutely fucking deserved atom bomb on his "achievements"
He's a scumbag, user. Plain and simple.

Tbh I hope he wins. Fuck you speed running faggots. The only reason you're interested in billy is because he plays up being hated. Well too fucking bad. He proved live, 20 years after the damn fact he could do it and do it better. With a month of practice and his youth far behind him.

Literal definition of a witch hunt. He is not todd rogers.

I've never understood the logic behind people defending Billy and Twin Galaxies on here. Yeah I know its pretending to be retarded and all that but still, its really dumb.

yes
cheaters in multiplayer and/or high score seeking situations deserve to be publicly stripped of their commendations

I was really into Warhawk on PS3 when it first came out and at one point I was ranked 8th globally, though I don't think I lasted there very long.

Apollo was based, shame he ruined it all by being a sperg telling everyone to sub to RW Goose. Now his channel is totally dead.

Attached: 1543421359463.png (617x526, 234K)

post proofs

Reminder that there's a tribute to him in DKC Returns

Is it the final boss with the enormous head?

I got into the top 10 of the Justice League battle for metropolis at six flags but the picture is me turning around to put a a gun from a seat behind me back because I wanted to dual wield since it was just me and my brother

i beat my friends at 4 player chess
also i got 108600 points in Joust

Last two videos are both around 500k. Pretty alive to me.

Can this guy fucking give up? It's starting to get pathetic.
He's the adult version of "that kid".

Last two videos from when? Dude just drank the One Angry Incel kool-aid and got assblasted about it. Shouldn't have tied his credibility to a guy who didn't brush his teeth for a decade, I guess.

Attached: N1yh48R.png (553x144, 18K)

It's on twitch.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-09-11 23-16-52.png (713x511, 176K)

Billy Mitchell is actually pretty damn based to have been able to basically get away scott free with tricking a bunch of nerds

Attached: nerd.jpg (530x402, 42K)

>It's starting to get pathetic.
>starting
>STARTING
Did you sleep through him suing the Regular Show guy?

Holy shit it's giant bearded face

youtube.com/channel/UC5t8u4kpE0WvLxkPWIp8n-g/videos

You're trying way too hard my dude. His channel is doing fine.

Thats fucking disgusting just mix it yourself, as a spic im fucking ashamed of you

Look at those views, he's tanked.

Holy shit he actually started uploading again though, good for him. Shame his content looks way worse now. Those are some bad thumbnails.

took me a moment to remember who the fuck this is and what this is about. Hilarious he's still going at it

That's really fucking cool user, what state?

>4 straight videos of cheating players

>viewership dried up when there isnt anymore
>disappears
>CHEATING SPEEDRUNNER
Have some goddamn integrity

.1 million views on a video made a month ago
>LOOK AT HIS VIEWS!!!1

Dilate

That's been his schtick for a while, though.
He deleted his video telling everyone to sub to Goose and just hid on twitch for a while, and I guess he never recovered.

On a top 10 video. Learn how to youtube.

I won a bone health competition in elementary school because when I played the computer mini-games I used meta strats and also I had the catchiest slogan for the website, still fucking remember it. I won a T-shirt, I don't have it now, but I won it.

Look at the differences between the vids of him reading off inf- exposing speedrunning cheaters and then his regular content.
It doesnt even compare, this guy is a leech

Based Goose.

So what? His newest video has nearly double his subs in views, why do you people really want his channel to die? The guy is fine.

>drive.google.com/file/d/1sAW-RRD0-qdg_TcKZHk9Aaoj5bGovz14/view
why can't I scroll down

>so what?
So his channel tanked in views, we've been over this.

change view to edit

Ohio, around the Troy/Tipp area.

No, there's a Kong statue with his tie in one of the levels

>they're challenging Guiness on their statements about Billy
>not Todd
lol

>bone health competition
I hated bone density checking day. Such embarrassing stories.

I hear you. It always undermined my "i'm just big boned" excuses.

I can't really judge that shit. I've been really good at some games, but I'm pretty sure I've never been good enough to hold a world record at anything that has records actually kept.
If you're at the point that some guiness niggers want to give you awards and toss your name out as a gaming god, you're playing a different game than us faggots getting all excited about our online scoreboards.

>One of his videos got 10mil so all of them have to get it
dumb nigger, only reason why it got so many views was because he got lucky with Youtube's recommendation.

>one video from a month ago did well so his channel's views haven't gone down
dumb nigger

On a Geometry Wars Evolved, I had the high score for like a month on the game mode where you can't shoot. The legit high scores now are fucking insane. Game Informer hit an article on the guy that has most of the records and always gets them back if they're broken. He played at the time something like six hours a day. I played maybe a few hours every other weekend.

I always preferred it to penis inspection day.
I couldn't get notes to get out of after the fist year and it ruined my life.

I believe he could get that score but his ego got in the way and he did a lot of dumb shit where people were suspicious of him.

He can get that score. The main thing is he played the game on an emulator and lied to TG and saying it was an arcade cabinet run. Running a game on an emulator is fine but there is a different ranking list for emulators.

You got sauce on that? I tried my usual ways to no success.

>when he was streaming like last year or early this year and some retard linked him the thread in chat so he called the fucking police to the barcade

That's entirely irrelevant, he submitted MAME footage as arcade footage, and those are two different categories for a damn good reason. That's why he was stripped of his records, not due to actual cheating.

Well the cheating didn't help either.

I got the high score on the Centipede machine at a local restaurant when I was a kid. It was the top score until the place closed down.

are you retarded?

Absolutely. Billy tried to cut corners and ate dick for it. He can get the record again but that doesn’t give him any right to sue because of his own fuck up.

>he showed the police the fucking Yea Forums thread
>"I think they deleted the post where they took the picture of me"
That was hilarious

When I rented Stunt Race FX from the video store I guess not many people had rented it and I ended up getting the best times on almost all the tracks. My dad said I should put a slip of paper in with the game saying my name so everyone would know it was me but I was too shy and looking back who would even care.

I got the high score on house of the dead at my local movie theater, I wrote "SEX" as my name.

I got a 2 death run on Zelda II, and I took a picture of it. That's about it.

Attached: Zelda II Low death Proof.png (940x687, 1.64M)

That's pretty based.

ez clap

Attached: 1568255275676.jpg (3264x2448, 888K)

>When I was eight I struck out three consecutive batters during a T-ball game.
Wait, what? Isn't T-Ball the one where the ball sits on top of a giant little golf t? How do you even pitch in that?

Based, hope he wins.

what's wrong with goose?

I'm top 20 in 2 or 3 Mario Maker 2 leaderboards
Even got first on First Clears for a couple days. Proudest about #5 on Endless Expert though
I also had ridiculously optimized scores in the mini games for SM64DS/NSMB and the Pokemon Snap levels. The latter I used to compete with my cousin and it got to the point where we were beating each other by 10 points out of like a million

Attached: card crusher.jpg (414x425, 23K)

We went full incel pizzagator mode for years and then immediately apologized to GDQ when his discord messages got leaked.

Also he didnt brush his teeth for years and rotted all the teeth out of his mouth.

Attached: PS8od70.png (1440x1344, 226K)

>Final Fantasy: The Sneeds Within
wat

Attached: 1540244451637.jpg (842x792, 81K)

>not sleeping on the floor so you wake up in second gear and skip breakfast

fucking love that game

Goose is more based than I originally thought.

This dude was great when I thought he was playing up a public persona in that documentary. Turns out he really does come off like a narcissistic sociopath in real life.

No, love is indeed a real word. It exists out there, somewhere.

Yeah it takes a really based person to apologize to GDQ staff and beg for forgiveness.

Nice one.

Attached: 1536205220692.gif (207x259, 717K)

>#1 lord in dota underlords
>5* ttfaf on expert
>#1 a few times in the slay the spire daily
>#1 in slay the spire silent winstreak for a bit
Nothing really impressive. Nobody knows or cares.

I just checked his channel, none of it seems to contain any of his views expressed in the things you talk about, so what's the problem here? Plenty of actors, musicians, entertainers etc. have views I don't agree on, doesn't mean I can't enjoy what they produce.

Playing for score is lame

Attached: meanwhile_in_nocturne.webm (800x450, 2.24M)

>I'm smart so I deserve the world handed to me on a silver platter

What a dumbass

Because its probably a bad idea to have a guy on a charity stream who talks about going south and fucking up niggers.

Attached: 9gue0se.png (713x410, 54K)

>#1 lord in dota underlords
My sides. I bet you are ranked #1 on LawBreakers and BattleBorn too.

He won't now because after his grovelling apology he's banned for life.

Attached: 5bkABpQ.png (800x219, 31K)

You make a fake pitch and the batter swings at the ball sitting on the tee. The more theatrical your fake pitches the more likely the batter is to miss the ball so it behooves you to act as retarded as possible on the mound.

Was he going to talk about that on stream though?

It's a giant novelty lego hair helmet

Attached: legobeardcastawaybrown__54939.1524004159.jpg (1247x1280, 163K)

You deleted your post to say that? Try leddit.

None of these screenshots aren't banworthy, yeah you can call him stupid for having that opinion but it's just that, an opinion.
Also still don't see how it's a "shame" one youtuber told his subs to sub to another youtuber because of your opinions on his political views even though his political views don't show up in his youtube content.

I held a bunch of speedrun records but I deleted all the videos because I kinda got over that point in my life.
Occassionally I'll pop on to speedrun.com and see if my times have been beaten for my games, by this point many of them have been beaten by seconds to minutes, but I always find it interesting how many of the new runners aren't using my strategies throughout the game so they lose a lot of time, but then beat me due to one new glitch/technique, it's a shame because they could be doing so much better but I can't be fucked to get back in to it and teach them.

>None of these screenshots aren't banworthy
He was banned specifically for saying the holocaust didn't happen.

And yeah saying you're going to participate in a race war is a pretty easy ban for a charity event.

>Also still don't see how it's a "shame" one youtuber told his subs to sub to another youtuber because of your opinions on his political views even though his political views don't show up in his youtube content.
Because telling people to sub to a pizzagator while lying about what he said is pathetic.

Goose fanboys are pretty funny. Do you think the story about him rotting his mouth is real or fake?

Attached: gooseteeth.png (781x433, 48K)

That sounds hilarious, if true.

Sandusky is innocent.
skeptic.com/reading_room/trial-by-therapy-jerry-sandusky-case-revisited/

I'm not a fanboy, I don't watch his stuff and only know about him through Ryan Lockwood which is why I was asking about him here .
And no I still don't think any of this shit is ban worthy, they may be stupid ass statements but I'm against banning people for saying things that are merely controversial.

That nigga's hair looks like a CaS piece in Soulcalibur

Nassar did nothing wrong.

I have personal best of 1,212,000 in Tetris DS Marathon Standard. A score which I've been sitting on, unimproved, for about five years now. As far as what lengths I'd go to let everyone know it: this is only the second time I've ever mentioned it online, both times here anonymously.

A speedrunning competition done for good causes would probably suffer from letting in a speedrunner who was recently found to be a racist.

Got #7 on the songs less than 6 minutes catagory on beat hazard 2. Can't replicate it ever since.

Probably not telling anyone beyond what I did here since who gives a shit.

Yes, despite what Yea Forums likes to pretend vidya are serious business.

You are a fanboy or you wouldn't be getting this assblasted in his defense.

Attached: yUdLEv1.png (1142x782, 373K)

I win arguments with people on Yea Forums. My personal favorite is when I got into two arguments in the same thread, and one of the people I was responding to called me a degenerate cock-mongler, then pointed to one of my other posts in the other argument and said that I should be more like that guy.

lol where is he even remotely assblasted

you sure seem mad about him sharing his opinion though

imgur.com/a/X7qLRXa
Turns out the White in his name stands for "White Only"

hell yeah, pacifist was my shit too. I cracked top 20 a few years after release but thats about it

None of these screenshots show this though

I don't give a shit about what he says nor am I a fan (though you seem to have made up your mind already so arguing that is pointless), my defense is only coming from a of state of confusion as to why people in speedrunning (I've seen this in smash community too) push so hard to banish people to the shadowrealm for "saying no no things". You would think they committed murder or something.

>watch friend get first place on the pinball minigame in Trials HD
>talking to him about it a year or so later
>he was so blackout drunk when he did it he didnt realize
>he was still first place
>blew his own fucking mind

>I don't give a shit about what he says nor am I a fan (though you seem to have made up your mind already so arguing that is pointless)
Yeah you definitely don't give a shit which is why you're riding his dick so hard and getting upset on his behalf.

You know he already apologized for this right? He immediately caved. Try reading the thread.

Attached: zEZxFSR.png (853x260, 35K)

So he just echo's stuff you'd see on /pol/, wow so ban worthy

I know right, wow what cucks for not wanting a racist pizzagator on their charity stream

He's still the most entertaining speedrunner out there. And the nazi stuff gives him an edge. I like that.

>He's still the most entertaining speedrunner out there.
If you're a /pol/tard, sure. Caleb is way funnier.

I don't care if he apologized or anything about what he says, you seem to think I care though when it was you who brought up his opinions on something not related to his channel. I as I said before I'm just baffled why someone deserves the boot for saying non pc things.

Why do women always put animals near their roast hole?

> you seem to think I care
You obviously care. You should read the thread so you know what you're talking about though, some other user posted what got him banned.

Attached: yRkBiR6.png (635x162, 19K)

>If you're a /pol/tard, sure.
There is 0 /pol/ shit in any of his videos. Don't comment of his chanell if you're gonna make it obvious that you don't even watch his videos.
>Caleb is way funnier.
If you like watching someone make mouth-noises in front of his monitor

>If you're a /pol/tard, sure.
Nah, I'm pretty right-wing and I think Goose is incredibly autistic in his commentary and his video subjects, which makes him a poor watch in general. He only got popular for a short while because of that "Degenerate act" rant of his and the fact that his voice is slightly on the chad side. He's otherwise just simply not worth watching, even to "support" someone with the same views.

>There is 0 /pol/ shit in any of his videos.
He's a /pol/tard and you literally said you like his nazi shit, so your backtracking on this is pretty funny.

And Caleb is just better, sorry dude. You like a manchild who lives in a basement and rotted his teeth out of his mouth.

He got a million score recent despite being in his 50's, haters were BTFO here

but yeah he probs did cheat back in 2007

I know a gamebreaking glitch in SMB that cuts down warpless to 10 minutes because you can stay as lil mario the entire time. I wont reveal it because I would feel bad for Darby and Kosmic.

>person has a different opinion to me
>better not let that person exist at all

If it's such a significant change, odds are it would probably be a separate category.

>I like sucking on roidcock
Dude this is a blue board.

>He's a /pol/tard and you literally said you like his nazi shit, so your backtracking on this is pretty funny.

I like his nazi shit, there is no nazi shit in the videos. There's no contradiction. He makes a good-detailed Golden Eye and speedrunning commentary that no other channel has. Of course you'd like to pretend that he starts his all viedeos with "sieg heil" and then goes on about how all the guards in Golden Eye are Jews, but it's obviously not true to anyone who watched any of his videos. Which you obviously didn't
>And Caleb is just better, sorry dude. You like a manchild who lives in a basement and rotted his teeth out of his mouth.
He never made even one watchable video, he's thrash.

That's not winning an argument, that's called shitposting

>You should read the thread so you know what you're talking about though, some other user posted what got him banned.
You should read the thread
>I don't give a shit about what he says
>I don't care if he apologized or anything about what he says
But I guess if I come to the defense of someone because I believe they've been wronged that means I'm their fanboy, what are you fucking 12 years old?
Also, again, if none of his political views seep into his youtube videos then what is the problem? Because that was the original thing user brought up that it was a shame people were being directed to his channel.

The guy you're replying to had been posting those screencaps for months now. Whenever Goose gets mentioned he gets terribly triggered and starts dumping those. He's obviously miserable and obsessed, you won't be able to reason with him.

I had a sub 100 Baal kill (there was a global kill count and I think mine was ~70th-80th) on Disgaea 5 for the nintendo switch... that's about it really.

Considering it plays using real time inputs on the actual system hardware, should TasBot be given the standard credit for any gaming world records it accomplishes?

Attached: TasBot.jpg (1200x872, 99K)

wtf i didn't know Goose was this based

How do you pronounce umpire? Is it like empire but with U?

Yeah seems like it, I'm normally not into the speedrunning stuff or threads except Lockwood so I'm not up to speed with the other stuff but thanks for the heads up.

Um-pire

>Tell me, Yea Forums. Tell me a high score of yours you remember
I think I got like 18th in Blazing Star 2 on Switch when it came out but I haven't bothered to keep it up.

MY FRIENDS

It sounds like his head is stuck up his bottom.

Howd he disprove the cheating?
I didn't follow this t all

He can exist, he just can't be at GDQ. Why would he want to go to GDQ anyways? He's based and redpilled.

hi billy

You two should hook up, you're both adorable.

Attached: z3QZJno.png (632x542, 56K)

People proved he did the thing on MAME
People suggested that he did the thing on MAME to cheat, because that was the only logical reason they could see for that
They get his score removed because they didn't think he could do it.
Then he did it, thus stating with his actions that he didn't cheat, he just used MAME.

Fucking hell man. you got caught cheating. Everyone else knows that's the moment you go "alright, sorry, I fucked up" not double down on "SLANDER! NO PROOFS!" He went from "kinda eccentric classic video game weirdo" to just pathetic liar.

>But I guess if I come to the defense of someone because I believe they've been wronged
How was Goose wronged?

He didn't. Walter is just sucking his dick as usual and covering for him.

I don't think these are that offensive
stupid? maybe
but goose is a cunt and so are all his nut hugging mods so I'm glad he got canceled LOL

He became that a while ago when he sued over being made fun of in Regular Show.

Some of these are just stupid so I had to save them.

Attached: QI4qL9j.png (1099x599, 72K)

On the other hand you're fucking crazy. Goose will keep churning-out quality video and you'll be forced to keep seething forever. The leak didn't kill his channel like you hoped, so now you're forced to spam those here.
Pathetic.

I mean, especially sketchy that they did a fake video where they "switched cards" and whatnot. the whole thing is beyond fucked up, and even if he didn't cheat, he for sure lied about what he played on, and he lied about a bunch of other stuff.
He probably would have gotten away with it, if he just said: "Oh shit, I didn't realize this was MAME based, my bad" and most people would probably still have accepted it as an impressive record. But the fact that he so desperately tried to hide it I feel kinda proves that he's sketch tastic.

Still not as Hilarious as Todd Rogers who for years just submitted actually impossible scores, often MILLIONS higher than any previous record and the websites just went: "Yeah alright, seems legit"

he's not entirely wrong
zoomer opinion on LGBT issues went from 60% positive to 40% in 10 years.
but most conservative generation ever? holy fuck no

You just know

>Goose will keep churning-out quality video and you'll be forced to keep seething forever.
I don't live in a basement and I haven't rotted my teeth out of my head so I'm up on Goose. I'm also not banned from GDQ (yet lol).

His channel will probably never die but his speedrunning career is over. Dude is never going to be at any event again, ever.

Thanks to Bieber though? Yeah right.

The Todd stuff was just ridiculous. Twin Galaxies was such a fucking circlejerk, its fun to see it fall apart but goddamn it should have happened years ago.

>Thanks to Bieber though? Yeah right.
thanks to obnoxious SJW trannies

>I have an IQ of 150
10 bucks says he has an IQ of 90. Literally EVERYONE who goes around claiming to have a high IQ are literal mouth breathing idiots who think they're smart because people told them so as they were kids, and now throw that shit around because they miss it as adults. If he was actually highly intelligent he would be smart enough to know that going around telling people that you are highly intelligent is not something you see highly intelligent people do.

Goose attributes it to Bieber, Jontron and Pewdiepie, though.

>If he was actually highly intelligent he would be smart enough to know that going around telling people that you are highly intelligent is not something you see highly intelligent people do.
He probably would have brushed his teeth.

Attached: volcel.png (355x151, 12K)

The fucking coffe stain excuse is legendary. You get points in increment of 5 so you can only have scores ending in 5 or 0. He had a score that didn't end in 5 or 0 and when someone complained that this is not possible he was shut down and told to fuck off because "There was a coffee stain on the score picture, stop complaining we'll just adjust the score to the next possible number because we know he's that good" FUCKING HELL Russian elections are less sketchy. Imagine sucking someones cock so much, that even if they come up with literally impossible scores, your reaction is just "Shut up he's perf! Let's just put in whatever is the highest number we can think of, I'm sure he can actually reach that"

Ok who's this goose fuck?

That's the power of nepotism. It is legitimately funny seeing that Todd still has supporters.

Washed up Goldeneye speedrunner, his biggest moment of fame was not hiding his /pol/tard power level.

>Gets exposed as a fraud and a cheat
>tries to lawyer up to reinstate fake cheat scores

TOP KEK

I like that he's not even trying to defend his buddy Todd while he's at it.

It's a doggy dog world and lawyers ain't cheap.

autistic stormfag speedrunner

Todd was just so... blatant. second place some 5k points, todds first place EIGHT MILLION!!!! or something to that effect. Like, he didn't even bother to make the score reasonable by making it close to whatever the others had. Nah he just made up a huge fucking number and people were expected to either accept it or shut the fuck up.

Oh no! The cheater got caught and now nobody likes him? Injustice!

I was first place on most BO1 zombies leaderboards until they were hacked.

even in the 80s people didnt give a shit about highscores anymore.
this is really ancient grandpa faggotry for a game people dont even want to compete in.

Thats why Twin Galaxy managed to remain such a circlejerk for so long. Ironically their demise came with the fact speedrunning community got merged with them, which is another form of "high scoring" a game. An army of autists who had already spent thousands of hours watching for even tiniest raster errors in gameplay video frames started watching their record videos.

what a sad pathetic scumfucker this turd is.

stfu silly bitchell

Holy shit, what a sperg. Just embarassing.

Neither did Billy Mitchell apparently.

Depends what part of /pol/ you're saying out loud. Try yelling "nigger" in your working place with your own name and see what happens. Seems the sperg just forgot about the whole thing about basic online safety. Never have an opinion with your real credentials or nick you're famous for. Shitpost only anonymously.

I dont know, seems like he's a extra special in the head kind of moron. Why risk your charity by inviting sperging autist that vents online about every dumb conspiracy he can find. Seems risky.

the event is shady anyway, just gets away with it because if you criticize it then you're criticizing cancer charity

>God, Billy is such a pathetic person. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an absolute tool at all times.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Guy needs to get a better hair cut and shave

I have a couple of Monthly high scores on for a lot of scenes in Stuntman: Ignition, because only about 5 other people play that game now

My friends and I were number 1 on the global leaderboard as a full band on My Sharona back in Rock Band 2

But if the holocaust happened how come so many jews survived to claim reparations?

If holocaust didn't happen, then why did it happen? Check mate hitler.

So you mean the world was 99% jews before WW2?

Before ww2 there were 100% of jews in the world. Yes. Same for after.

So this is the rhetoric of the jew when faced with facts.

Whens oceanside

If i was a jew, i'd be swimming in my reparation money to care. Im just stating facts, mohamed.

This guy looks like he's stuck in 80's or something.

Why do all the people who say the holocaust didnt happen wish that it did?