Have you ever had a franchise you loved...

Have you ever had a franchise you loved, but then watched it slowly get away from you to the point where you know you won't enjoy any further installments?

Attached: 4f0.png (1202x520, 316K)

Basically Sonic right now.

Not even Mania?

Paper mario is literally the only one I can think of.

Metal Gear Solid/Kojima-directed games

Final Fantasy
SimCity
Pokemon
Kirby
Battlefield is on its way there

In opposition to OP, I played Smash since 64 and I think Ultimate is the best one yet.

I forgot to add RollerCoaster Tycoon. Perhaps the biggest shame really.

Why?
>Modes gutted
>Newcomers boring as fuck
>Most of the actually fun characters are also the worst

Pokemon.

This is peak contrarianism, people around here will always say the best characters are boring because they're common as a result of being good.

Mania was a double edged sword if there ever was one.

Canceling dash attacks, recovering quicker after getting knocked back, directional air dodge getting you out of bullshit some characters had before, faster jump recovery.
I don't care about modes, I played them for ten minutes in other games and spend hundreds of hours in fights.

Pokemon
Grand Theft Auto

>Why?
The cope is real

All the characters I like have gotten fucked over, that's for sure

Focusing on this type of garbage is exactly what killed the series. Melee didn't need to try to have good gameplay it just did but now Sakurai obsesses over every little bullshit mechanic.

Also, stop overloading the roster and give me a real fucking adventure mode

GOD FORBID YOU WANT TO GARNER SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION FOR WHY THEY DON'T LIKE A GOOD GAME

I don't see how this could happen to you slowly for Smash but it didn't happen at 4.

Ultimate has better gameplay than Melee.

>All the characters I like have gotten fucked over, that's for sure

Let me guess, you main Captain Falcon a perfectly usable character but after 20 years you are still asspained about muh jump momentum.

Melee had direction air dodge, it was just added back in after being absent for two games. Nobody in the fucking universe is upset with being able to cancel dash attacks, either. Being locked into dash attacks was so horrible that it might as well have been considered a bug.

That faggot is saying ultimate is bad which is wrong

Not particularly, but I know a board like that.

But Meele gameplay is bad

At the cost of everything else I liked about Melee

All the single player modes are ruined and even trophies have been killed. Up until Brawl, they were like nice mini-museums of Nintendo but now it's just MUH TOURNEYS and MUH EPIC REACTION TO CHARCTER X

No, I main Toon Link and instead of giving him a more unique moveset, they just brought back Young Link who also should have a more unique moveset, but that's unimportant compared to designing whatever new boring ass gimmick is needed to sell the next DLC character.

Not a franchise but kinda feel this way with PlatinumGames in general. Initially it felt like it was a bunch of creative powerhouses constantly trying something new or having new takes on genres, but after Bayonetta everything that happened since has just been shittier Bayonetta with some unrelated bullshit tacked on.

Explain Kirby, sure the switch one is shit, but the 3ds ones are really good.

Dead Rising.

The only decline in the entire series is the lack of side content. Adventure Mode and SSE are better than WoL, and the only reason WoL is any good is because it's just this games 'Event Match' mode. The only boring newcomers that came out for Ultimate were Incineroar and Isabelle, and Isabelle was initially an Echo so it's semi-excusable.

>The only boring newcomers that came out for Ultimate were Incineroar and Isabelle, and Isabelle was initially an Echo so it's semi-excusable.
I do not give two fucks about Joker and Hero and still refuse to pay for them. Probably will skip Terry too.

>Modes gutted
Bullshit. Or did you not play past launch?
>Newcomers boring as fuck
Also bullshit.
Once again, bullshit. Three strikes and you are out user!

Do you have any actual arguments? The fact that many modes from Melee and Brawl are now gone or nerfed is not up for debate

Wonderful 101 is good.

Imagine having taste this shitty. Lemme guess, you're one of those MUH GENO/ISSAC/ASHLEY/SHANTAE/WALUIGI faggots aren't you? Good to know your opinion can be discarded the same way my humongous five dollar footlongs I leave in the toilet can be discarded afterwards. ;)

ultimate is bad I agree

>WAAAH WHY DON'T YOU BOW DOWN TO WHATEVER SAKURAI TELLS YOU TO PAY FOR
I already got my Cloud 3 years ago and that was the moment I realized that the game around him was too shitty to make his inclusion worthwhile. That hasn't changed with Ultimate except now the characters suck too

Aside from adventure zone being not as good in ultimate what exactly is missing? Break the targets sucked and events were always a slog.

>Break the targets sucked and events were always a slog.
Fuck you

I don't give a fuck about Hero or Dragon's Quest, but Hero's moveset is some of the most fun I've had in the whole series just by how expansive it is. But this is all subjective, so this doesn't really matter.

However it is an objective fact that Sakurai and the Smash teams have added movesets that are more unique or more experimental in 4 and Ultimate.

Peak contrarianism just as I thought. Go back to your movie games or whatever other "nuanced" shit you like

Just stick to OpenRCT2 my man

>However it is an objective fact that Sakurai and the Smash teams have added movesets that are more unique or more experimental in 4 and Ultimate.
And this is what I'm sick of when so many characters in need of a moveset overhaul are left to rot. Why does every newcomer need a fucking gimmick?

How old are you, seriously?

>I LIKED IT SO IT WAS GOOD
Well I didn't like them so yes they are bad

>movie games
>astral chain is one of those movie games

Based retard

>Do you have any actual arguments? The fact that many modes from Melee and Brawl are now gone or nerfed is not up for debate

D'aww are you assmad nigger? Before your greasy KFC chicken grease covered fingers pound the keyboard in butthurt response once more, do yourself a favor and listen to the actual argument being presented to your tiny brain. :)

The fact that many modes from Melee and Brawl are now gone or nerfed is not up for debate

Explain the return of Stage Builder and Home Run Contest plus the addition of VR Mode. I'll wait.

Also, its not feasible to bring back Break The Targets with 80 plus characters plus more on the way in mind no matter how they went about it. There. Chew on that while guzzling down more value brand grape soda nig nog.

every Mario spinoff
>Mario Kart became shit after Wii, all the fun taken out so that everyone plays the same way
>Mario Party is not even recognizable anymore
>Mario Tennis only puts effort into player models and animations now
>Mario Golf Island Tour was almost good but a lot of mechanics aren't there
>Mario & Luigi is way too slow and uninspired
>Paper Mario no longer allowed to coexist as an RPG with Mario & Luigi
>Luigi's Mansion should've been left alone
I probably forgot some. I haven't played Mario & Sonic past the original though so I don't have an opinion on that series.

>shorter than a 3ds game with content

LMFAO weak

Attached: pathetic.png (1157x502, 528K)

>Break The Targets with 80 plus characters plus more on the way in mind no matter how they went about it.
Do it like Brawl and add it to stage builder.

And what does Ultimate have that's somehow better?

>Explain the return of Stage Builder and Home Run Contest
The fact that these need to be patched in later is fucking embarrassing.

>Also, its not feasible to bring back Break The Targets with 80 plus characters plus more on the way in mind no matter how they went about it.
I think of how ambitious SSE was, read a pathetic post like this, and can only feel sick

>Has to bring age in to try and win the argument
>Unironically attacking the character design of a fucking children's party game
Cope

>However it is an objective fact that Sakurai and the Smash teams have added movesets that are more unique or more experimental in 4 and Ultimate.
>And this is what I'm sick of when so many characters in need of a moveset overhaul are left to rot. Why does every newcomer need a fucking gimmick?

To differentiate themselves from the Marios, FireEmblems, and "Anime Swordsmen" obviously. Are you 12 or just plain retarded user?

Spirits

Based zoomers will never admit that ultimate is soulless trash with brawl assets and no effort put into the game. Roster doesn't make the game the content does and Ultimate has none of that. Also Ultimate has worse online than the wii u absolutely disgusting. Only obsessed autistic fags with aspergers defend this shit.

>And this is what I'm sick of when so many characters in need of a moveset overhaul are left to rot.
This shit bothers me too, with characters like Link or Pikachu it's fine, their potential movesets fit with the rigid limitations that Smash 64 had, and both got small tweaks throughout the games to smooth it out, but it certain characters need a rework, biggest offender is Samus.

>Why does every newcomer need a fucking gimmick?
They shouldn't, Hero works because it brings classic RPG elements in, Joker's is a stretch but passable because of certain aspects of Persona 5(even though I'd prefer complex management over the rebellion gauge).

>>Unironically attacking the character design of a fucking children's party game
How many kids do you see at the tournments?

And yet those characters you just referenced are still left to be boring and samey. Nintendo characters should be the top priority in development compared to any third party stuff

brawl had trophies and spirits/stickers no excuse faggot.

The classic mode being the best it's ever been. Also the main smash gameplay actually taking the main stage and being the cleanest and most fun it's ever been. (Melees might be better but you have to grind like a degenerate to get it to play that way)

>Original 3d models with lore blurbs is replaced by Google Images
How is this better?

>The fact that these need to be patched in later is fucking embarrassing.

No its not. You're just looking for any excuse to hate on the game nigger. Are you mad because your crackhead baby mama is giving another nigger nigglets over you?

>The classic mode being the best it's ever been
No, it isn't. Having every character on a set path with some being significantly harder and more interesting than others is stupid.

Pretty much this. Feels bad, man.

Pokemon up to black and white

Just admit you're a smelee fag so I can post a shower image and shoo

>No its not.
Sakurai delayed Brawl because he wanted to release an actually finished game and people were ultimately glad because we got Sonic out of it. I want that sort of thinking back

No, Project M. Why rely on Sakurai's bad taste when I can mod in anything I want?

Brawl didn't have spirits it had event match.
Unique battles and attributes for every one of them

Also the classic mode REUSES the shitty bosses from WOL and Inkling fights MARX which makes no sense. Classic mode is as worse as it gets now. WOL is the worse single play story mode on the face of this earth no1 can say what that nonsense ending was that doesn't need to be in a video game.

>Unique battles and attributes for every one of them
The amount of them that are memorable can be counted on one hand and none get to be as clever as the event matches from prior games.

its the ultimatefags that shit their pants and played through the whole set hypocrite lmao ease your seething autism and speak the truth instead of lying in your favor.

Attached: labbing.png (928x213, 20K)

You just posted it, though it's more like a franchise I liked, but took a sharp nosedive into unable to enjoy the series again, even past installments.

Because it was in the early days of DLC and stuck on the Wii.

And Nintendo was a better company because of it. Project M is better than any DLC Sakurai will ever do

>Sakurai delayed Brawl because he wanted to release an actually finished game and people were ultimately glad because we got Sonic out of it. I want that sort of thinking back
If only Ultimate has no DLC period and delayed it slightly to give us Rex and Joker and nothing else after that.

you never played brawl then retard

see

Ratchet & Cla-
Oh, it's a Smash Bros thread.

People who are actually gamers and only praise content that is deserving knows that Ultimate is a lazy cash grab. Nintendo fanboys are not fans of Nintendo or gamers for that matter. They are obsessed ill-minded freaks that call people snoys(when they are just Nintendo fans wanting the company to get better) that give fair criticism because they cant admit the company that gave them aspergers has major flaws.

It is pretty on par with what he would do if he prioritized exploring existing game worlds over exploring new game worlds.
Mind you the only reason most fans likely even do that is because of the difficulty in making new fighters as opposed to clones. Even fans value quantity over quality to an extent.

>Contrarianism the thread
Seriously if you actually hate smash bros, you should probably take that giant pole out of your ass and make some actual friends.

>Sakurai delayed Brawl because he wanted to release an actually finished game and people were ultimately glad because we got Sonic out of it. I want that sort of thinking back

Not an argument. Stage Builder and Home Run Contest were only left out initially so they could come back new and improved and so the core of Smash Bros, the gameplay plus the Everyone is Here gimmick could receive top priority. Also, Brawl was overhyped dog shit though I'm not surprised a retarded nigger like you likes it over the superior Ultimate.

Nothing is more true than this post Bravo, user

>Hating the newer Smash Bros games is the same as hating all of them
Retard

Now if Trophies, and real single player modes come back new and improved I'll take back what I said, but that seems impossible as all they care is forcing in more fucking characters

> Also, Brawl was overhyped dog shit
Brawl had some bad decisions but the fact that genuine effort was put into it is unquestionable. That stuff matters to be. Ultimate is more glamorous but it all feels hollow

>Ultimate is a lazy cash grab

Found the Sony fan boy. What's the matter? Still bummed that Gaystation Faggot Stars bombed after all these years? ;)

I agree with all you say not a fan of brawl but real Nintendo fan here knows when effort is put into a game and Ultimate has none of that love. Its rushed

You just proved my point faggot I hate sony more than Nintendo why are Nintendo fanboys so toxic bros?

>genuine effort was put into it is unquestionable

Genuine effort my ass. SSE was a mediocre sidescroller. Every character except Meta Knight and Snake blew chunks. The entire game played like molasses. Anything it did, 4 and Ultimate did much better. Why are you this stupid nigger?

And my issues with Brawl are all corrected in PM. The roster may be smaller than 4 and Ultimate. but it has all the characters that actually matter. I really like Shulk and Rosalina but do they absolutely NEED to be in SMash? Not really.

Nobody actually defends Playstation All-Stars, so why bring it up?

Sakurai is busy jerking off all these 3rd parties while PM makes sure that all the franchises get the characters important to them.

Attached: 51b0Jz0.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

>SSE was a mediocre sidescroller
It was also a gigantic crossover adventure featuring just about every famous face Nintendo had ever put out. It really took advantage of getting these characters together in a way the games have stopped doing

>Ultimate is rushed
Melee was rushed

Pokemon
Fallout
Mario for a while until Odyssey

SSE has more cutscenes than your half-ass lazy opening of WOL with only the beginning cutscene having the characters the rest is autistic nonsense no1 can make sense of fuck you stupid fanboy. Brawl sucks everyone knows this but Ultimate has less effort than brawl has. Roster doesn't make the game you screeching aspie

Funny because I worry that Odyssey might end up being that point for me. Fucking hate it

Brawl literally had more dev time.

this right here is the same kind of faggot that defends this shit

Attached: 2345.png (909x788, 488K)

I love using that Toon Zelda mod, even if it is a bit wonky

Attached: D90r2PnUYAAb-ew.jpg (1089x850, 97K)

Nintendo lately has been getting half-ass and lazy. People started waking up with pokemon acting like they have standards but its just nintendo as a whole.

The same faggots complaining about pokemon are the same faggots defending ports, remakes, and reused asset games that are as forgettable and half-ass as they get

I agree but only because Ultimate is so great that nothing will ever match it. This must be what Melee fags feel like honestly.

Pokemon

how?

Roster is great everything else sucks

>Modders take a bad game and makes it the next best game in the series
What other game franchises have done this

Attached: FE9436F0-4F8F-43DE-A4D3-1B9D62247E29.jpg (2048x1280, 447K)

I could easily make something better than Ultimate because if I was making Smash 6 I'd have no newcomers and devote 100% of resources to everything else. It would be the Ultimate roster in an actually good game

I'm excited for the just announced XB1 remake because the teaser confirms the completion of cut content for the game. Why the fuck could those guys be the ones making WWHD?

I don't want constant nostalgia pandering.

>I COULD DEFINITELY MAKE A BETTER GAME
lol

Dude Super Smash Bros. Crusade is better than Ultimate.

It's too easy and I still prefer the style of 64/Sunshine the most, but it was a step in the right direction backing away from the 3D World style IMO

Binding of Isaac

and? Mania doesn't necessitate that any future games will have nostalgia pandering

Oh and for all you saying how characters are so great, PM has Ultimate beat there too.

Attached: screenshot(2).png (1234x706, 863K)

SEGA always learns the wrong lessons from games.

wtf is this faggotry

>Remember all those fun things that were removed from 4 and Ultimate?
>Yeah
>We're putting them back in
Literal amateurs could make a better game than Ultimate

3D World was great as a one-time deal and it fif what it wanted to do almost perfectly. Odyssey is a game trying to be Mario 64 with no understanding of why 64 is truly great

Can we actually go over the modes for a second

Melee:
Adventure Mode
Classic Mode
Break the Targets
Home Run Contest
Event Mode
20 characters

Ultimate
Classic Mode
WOL (Basically Event Mode + Boss Battles)
Home Run Contest
Stage Builder
80 characters

I'm not seeing this supposedly huge discrepancy in single player content. I guess if you REALLY those 3 side scrolling levels in melee's adventure mode.

3D World was great in its own way but not compared to the other 3D Mario platformers before it, I think

>Hitmontop
That's a surprisingly neat choice

I don't care about the roster, I just want functional online. Ultimate's online is depressing.

Why are there 2 Roys?

All-Star Mode

OWNED SUCKA

Nice, but could use some improvements.
Terrible choices and the amount is overkill.

>All that anime
>All that kh
>All those clones
I'm so glad these faggots don't work on the actual smash

WHY ARE THERE 5 GANONDORFS

The equivalent modes in Ultimate are watered down compared to their equivalents in Melee which was severely rushed to begin with. You also left out Trophies

It still had a lot of really good level ideas which is where Odyssey fell flat by going back to you typical forest-desert-water type stuff

Attached: shit game.png (1169x494, 529K)

You forgot trophies which were the only big loss of ultimate. Nostalgia fags will tell you otherwise though

Ultimate is making any possible future Smash look like garbage.

Classic Mode is the best its ever been in Ultimate considering every character has their own tailored route.
Home Run Contest was not watered down. Stage Builder was not watered down. Event mode was not watered down.

You are wrong. Arguably, the only "watered down mode" was
and thats only because its not feasible to make this mode enjoyable the way it was previously with 80 characters in the game. It would take way too long.

Melee and brawl didnt have an online mode though. Yes Nintendo's online sucks but it's still infinite playability

Playing trophy gacha for 100 hours isn't content.

Smash 4 online was better than Ultimate no excuse retard

I'm not sure how these times were measured, considering WOL is longer than Subspace, and the fact that most people play smash way longer than 100 hours anyway.

>Classic Mode is the best its ever been in Ultimate considering every character has their own tailored route.
see
>Event mode was not watered down.
Yes it was. Every SPirit battle is a one stock match with little true variety in objectives. Most fights can be cheesed with the exact same methods

>hats only because its not feasible to make this mode enjoyable the way it was previously with 80 characters in the game. It would take way too long.
It can be done if you get creative with it which is more than Smash is willing to do anymore

Smash 4 did not have arenas so thats false.
Quick Play is shit but so was For Glory.

Stage Builder is extremely creative

>3ds takes longer to complete than a console game
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF STINKY ULTIMATEFAGS

Attached: switchportwhen.jpg (242x208, 8K)

The only thing event match really has over spirit battles is forced character selection.

Saints Row

Attached: 246743231.jpg (500x281, 40K)

They could take advantage of the fact you can have more than 4 people fighting at a time now. Like 1 vs. the Zelda cast. For 80 characters that's 12 8-man smashes, you could probably do 20 fights that make sense and it would appeal to people.

Yoshi games
Mario Party
Pokemon

Not by a whole lot, smash 4 online was still dogshit plus no arenas made it arguably worse. Regardless, point still stands if you just want to play smash against random people you can. You could not do that with past smash games.

Its still better than the classic mode from previous games.

LOL REACHING I could join friends from the wii u menu and their room. Smash 4 sucked but ultimate is worse online you can get matched up on non omega stages with items not on smash 4 though no excuse. Keep defending your shitty game autist.

12 8 man smashes might take an hour to complete.

They already did that in Smash 4 and it was lame.

>quick play
>get matched up with a stage with items

The absolute state of ULTIMATE APOLOGISTFAGS

Pretty pathetic a shitty wii u game had better online

COPE

I am glad. Omega is lame, hazardless is so much better.

God of War
Street Fighter

3DS is also a trophy gacha game you retard.

Stop hiding sony fag, we know your the only people that use those shitty Mario images.

Attached: 1545330451787.jpg (392x532, 38K)

You couldn't even have that luxury in smash 4. If you wanted to play online with randoms you HAD to have FD. Otherwise you would enter the hell that was For Fun.

And was also in Brawl. As I said, my ideal Smash game is P:M. Ultimate has nothing I really want that PM doesn't have

You had varying victory conditions in events such as needing to kill Zelda once she's turned into Sheik

No because in the previous games classic could be fun with any character. The classic modes for some characters are so bad that, if you main them, it might as well not be in the game at all

I haven't been matched in an item ruleset since the first week of launch. I have about 600 hours with the game

I'd main the fuck out of Ronald McDonald

>you could probably do 20 fights that make sense
So just a longer version of Ultimate's classic mode? And who would want to do 12 8-player matches no one even liked those in the Wii U classic mode

Those were few and far between though, most event matches were just spirit battles

>toon zelda
>nine fire emblem characters

Attached: oh gosh.jpg (331x313, 12K)

Ultimate has more multiplayer offerings than PM.

Owned Sucka

Anyone can lie and you can do your research and see it has happened to many and still happens to this day there is no excuse. Also why can't I add you on switch and send you an invite to my game or message you? OH wait I can't this isn't a social system its anti-social aspie bullshit fuck off fag apologist

>SIX ganons
>SEGA having at least 5 clones if knuckles and the newest edge master aren't played differently
>2 roys
>naruto and dragon ball at all
>KH
>Marvel
>Star wars
>Touhou
>Ronald McFucking Donald

My dude
My faggot

But they were there ans Spirit Battles also never did anything as intense as The Dr. Mario and Giga Bowser events in Melee

>>toon zelda
Is that a problem, faggot?

>Ultimate has more multiplayer offerings than PM.
Nothing that I actually care to play, especially with shitty paid online

Attached: 69712399_p15.jpg (548x688, 116K)

PEER TO PEER LMAO

>But they were there ans Spirit Battles also never did anything as intense as The Dr. Mario and Giga Bowser events in Melee
9-Volt and 18-Volt

Sorry, don't remember that one

Even if I agree with the rest of the post, what's wrong with making sequels to Luigi's Mansion?

The fuck atrocious aesthetic

>But they were there ans Spirit Battles also never did anything as intense as The Dr. Mario and Giga Bowser events in Melee
I've run into far more hard spirit battles than I ever did in events. Stuff like Dr.Wily,Pauline,18-volt, and Darunia were brutal.

I agree with all besides Luigi's mansion I expect great things from LM3 but I am ready for the worst.

>Dr.Wily,Pauline
I know for a fact I had minimal trouble with these. Don't think I did Darunia

Half the problem is how broken the Spirit system itself is. Any conditions placed on the fight can be worked around

You have to be 18 to post here buddy

You didn't have to use them.

But then the fights were so unfair that you had to cheese them which is equally unfun

If you use a purple spirit type with a similar power level you negate the power imbalance brought on by spirits.
Also their difficulty is why they are remembered.

I for one think it would be the absolute hypest shit ever if they have a character pop an assist trophy summoning what at first is just the assist trophy, only to reveal that they are being deleted as a trophy and re-inserted as a newcomer. I literally do not care who it is, it would still make me happy.

If you have to go out of your way to make the fight fun, that's a problem. WIth events you just had to pick one and fight.

I'd also like to say that the stickers in Brawl were an actually clever and balanced power up system compared to anything that came after

Dark Moon I kind of agree but the new one looks good to me so far

Impossible thanks to some spirit battles dependent on ATs.

>Smash Bros
>Control scheme barely evolving
>No option for placing short hop and full hop on seperate buttons
>No button option for Nair.
>Not even toggle options to turn off short hop aerials (A+jump)
>No toggle for making clicking the c-stick in Nair
>Spotdodging being so good while grabs are worse.
>Suicide Dairs
>Not letting us save controller setups to Amiibos like in splatoon 2 and then tourneys would be easier to host.

Why is everyone so lazy on the smash team? Character design seems to be the only thing done remotely right....

Attached: tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Fuck nintendo play real games kiddies

Attached: 1560291254801.png (633x874, 56K)

Can you tell me in all honesty that anybody would actually miss them if they deleted a handful or replaced/changed them? I wouldn't. Good riddance. They weren't as creative as even the melee events.

>Dark Moon I kind of agree but the new one looks good to me so far
What? It's the same style

>Sonyfag talking about playing GAMES
LOL
the irony is palpable right here

for all nintendo shills
>Uses FE and AC as big names
> astral chain is a faceless no name franchise only relevant cuz the switch has no games to get excited for
>fire emblem is a niche series that no1 gave a shit about till smash made it relevant because it was too weak to create an impact on its own

COPE

The switch is comprised of ports, remakes, reused assets, and soulless forgettable experiences that aren't talked much about. Only real gamers know this Nintendo fanboys like you aren't gamers or fans its fact you are autistically obsessed with nintendo to the point they made you ill with aspergers where you could never accept fair criticism. You are the ones hurting nintendo faggots. WORSE ONLINE IN THE HISTORY OF VIDEO GAMES BTW NO EXCUSE. I am a bigger fan of Nintendo than you will ever be you are just a fucking poser who accepts any trash dirt nintendo throws at you because of how brainwashed and biased you are. You have absolutely no say on anything Nintendo related because its clear where your bias lies. I like all 3 gaming companies and I think Sony is doing the worst but the worst fanbase is by far the Nintendo ones because they are too much of screeching autistic babies that can't accept fair critique so you point fingers instead. Mario odyssey will never be remebered or enjoyable as Mario 64 its a fact. Mario 64 has better movement and gameplay experience. Mario odyssey is the only 60 dollars worth game on the system that is original. BOTW DOESN'T COUNT ITS ANOTHER PORT. ALSO the recent direct did not showcase anything new instead ended off on another no name port XENOBLADE so fucking weak. Nintendo can do much better.

> Yet another fucking niche series that shulk was a literally who until smash 4.

Luigi's mansion 3 is the only good game coming out for the switch soon and that is because NINTENDO isn't making it cope harder because Nintendo is half-assing their games and you are eating it up forcing your flawed opinions down people's throats.

I never seen a more based post as this

No.

Yikes!

Nah it's one cohesive building, there are unique ghosts... I do think it's a bit lighter hearted than the original but only a bit

For completionists it would be a massive kick in the balls.

i just dont think smash should have non-nintendo characters.

Pokemon
Call of Duty
Spyro/Crash
Street Fighter
Monster Hunter
I would've put TLoZ on here too, but BoTW was a great addition. Wait, is this is a smash thread?

>breath of the wild was a great addition
user it was an incomplete game.

It's only incomplete because I haven't beaten the game yet.

Attached: 1453397974970.jpg (800x1011, 379K)

well then hurry up, and "beat it" and then youll realize that they needed another year of development to finish the game.

Not that user but it's literally a tech demo.
Incomplete as fuck.

Pokemon
Paper Mario
Mario and Luigi

Tl;dr
Have dick

I've seen people fight calamity ganon with 3 hearts, how tough is it in reality compared to something like wind waker ganon, because i'm tempted to just go fight him with the gear i have plus the 14 heart containers i have. Rather, how hard is it to GET to him?
Maybe it might be because i live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere in the midwest but I find the map to be pretty compact for its size, there's a lot to look at and explore. Except the desert, fuck that place.

the people who beat him with 3 hearts are usually speedrunners who practice a shit ton.
obviously as its been proved it can be done, but im 99% sure hell 1 shot you if you dont have food to increase your hearts, or a fuck ton of arrows to cheese it.
getting to him is not that hard if you know a path. its been a while, but you could probably rivalis gale to where you need to go, and wait for its CD
the map is cool, the map is fun, but thats it. overall its empty.
quests? good/fun ones are too few, and far between.
shrines? literally took away from making fun, or interesting dungeons. you could say that its just the dungeons chopped up into bite sized bits, and thrown around the map.
everything else is obvious korok seeds.
if you enjoy it im glad for you user, but i cant let go of my anger.

To be fair, trophies weren't in the first game.

based

>No, I main Toon Link
So a perfectly usable character that is actually getting fairly decent results in Japan?

>because he wanted to release an actually finished game
You don't believe that do you?
Did you forget about all of the unfinished shit in the game?

So many buzzwords to say nothing of value.

What did you expect?
Ever since 2013 this board has just been pure shit.

It's actually extremely easy to get into Gannon's castle. You really only need one and a half stamina wheels.
Surviving all the enemies is another story.
The good news is there are tons of end game weapons so you shouldn't have any problems.

Mainline Pokemon. You're a fag for saying Smash.

I didn't care for Breath of the Wild at all and think chaining Link to stamina wheels was a catastrophically stupid limitation. Imagine if they did that to Mario instead.

Yes it's called Smash.
Smash sucks now.
Ultimate made me realize I only ever liked the game in concept. Never in execution because they ALWAYS do something to fuck it up.

Attached: tumblr_op6oerXxxz1urtbf3o1_400.gif (310x310, 1.49M)

>Every SPirit battle is a one stock match with little true variety in objectives
Literally an outright lie.

Also, no matter what you say, random battles and the exact same boss for everyone is vastly worse and more watered-down than Ultimate's classic, you are fucking hypocrite.

>The classic modes for some characters are so bad that, if you main them, it might as well not be in the game at all
Wow, more ridiculous lies. Nice.

All those Sony exclusives this year like... Uh... Which ones?

Pokemon

Pokemon. Gen 4 was the last gen 5 was the last gen I enjoyed

The best part about all these pathetic anti-Smashfags sniveling and sobbing ITT is I don't even have to quote them and tell them to kill themselves, because I know they inevitably will thanks to the extension of the DLC.

>>>>>>now

Zelda

>Ctrl f Pokemon
>14 hits

Well 15 now.

>Dante
>Vergil
>Scorpion
>SubZero
>Akuma
>Marvel and DC
Holy based

I always think of Planet Coaster as the true successor to RCT3, everything from Atari beyond that has been a mess. Looking forward to Planet Zoo as well.