Post games you want to like but you're too brainlet to play

Post games you want to like but you're too brainlet to play

Attached: SQ_NSwitchDS_BabaIsYou.jpg (1000x1000, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bq3Q0OR1NeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally that one
also shit like dorp forp, factorio etc etc and machine games like tis-100
i wish i wasn't so fucking dull guys

This is the big one, yeah.
Also, I haven't played it, but I feel too stupid to even watch Opus Magnum WEBMs

I can think of a few but this one is the biggest.

Attached: Pathologic.jpg (670x384, 35K)

Opus Magnum is Zachtronic's easiest puzzle game because it's really easy to brute-force solutions. You should try SpaceChem, I got to the final level then felt like a massive brainlet. I still feel stupid because I couldn't finish that game.

All fighting games. Even Smash Bros at a decent level of skill.

I'm slowing making my way through Baba Is You and I can literally feel my brain forming new neural connections as I finally figure shit out.

I feel like there's some real complex shit in this game that I will never understand, any time I try to play I just get my shit wrecked and spend way too long processing which move I should do next.

also puyo puyo to a lesser extent. I'm still trash at it but at least I know what I'm supposed to do and can usually get 3/4 chain combos going if nothing else.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Every single twin stick shooter. I despite playing some for hours upon hours and brute forcing my way to completion it's a genre that I'll never EVER be able to do properly. Adding in the directional stick just melts my mind.

There are some levels I get damn near instantly and some that take me forever and some I just look up hints for. The way that the solutions squeeze every ounce of juice out of the mechanics is clever but can also get annoying. Also some of the interactions are arbitrary and reach "how the FUCK was I supposed to know that?" territory.

real life

Attached: reflection rainy.jpg (1403x790, 144K)

Attached: Gruntz_Coverart.png (256x305, 132K)

Uncharted Waters 2: New Horizons
Tried it when I was a teenager, tried again last year I think, im still too stupid to try and explore the world while keeping track of the market of the colonial world while trying to find Atlantis. I tried becoming so rich I wouldnt need to buy and sell goods for a long time, but my cheating didnt work.

Attached: 720888-uncharted_thumb.jpg (450x312, 23K)

i'm playing factorio currently, and i thought the same about myself, but its real easy to get into. making high iq factories just makes it so you reach the end faster/easier. you should still be able to finish even if your setups are basic, and you'll learn to be more efficient over time

Attached: 1566298923578.png (745x1041, 18K)

Attached: RealBelovedAlbatross-size_restricted.gif (379x213, 2.62M)

TIS-100

Attached: 1549127240454.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

That game is really fuckin easy actually. I would say the only hard scenario is Ottos since if you follow his story your forced to fight a fleet with one ship very early in the game when you are inexperianced. If you want an easy start pick the dutchman all you do is explore for the story and you get a good first mate and a waifu as well.

that's not a brainlet game if you don't watch a speedrun of it

It's in a league of its own. I don't know how a game can outdo itself and ascend to greater tiers of fuckery every other goddamned puzzle. And shit, you think you're doing good for like three puzzles, and then
>bottleneck
And it's every fucking time. I thought Bottleneck was fucked but I'm about to have my ass fed to me again, just watch.

Attached: 1552633153528.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

strategy games

I can barely finish levels the normal way

RTS/Grand strategy in general. Civ V is as close as I get to that type of shit and I'm not even good at that.

i've been playing this game for 5 years and i still don't know what the fuck i'm doing

Attached: UheYIq9.png (409x233, 81K)

My depth perception and forward thinking do not work well under timed pressure. I've tried it for a bit and I fuck up anything that's not a basic staircase.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

This is a game?

You're not too brainlet to beat La-Mulana without a guide... right Yea Forums?

Attached: 1488597399-2262059625.jpg (1600x1000, 320K)

Dominions 5. I've won just once even against AI.

Yes

I think Shenzhen I/O is his best game, you just need to take the suggestion of printing out the manual and putting it in a ringed binder seriously.

Attached: binder.jpg (960x549, 245K)

TIS-100 is babby tier.
The problem with baba is you is that there's not immediate guidebook or rule list that describes behavior.
Figuring out the syntax, and understanding mechanics is entirely up to you, which makes if more difficult.
It's probably one of the smartest games I've played in the last ten years in spite of that, though.

That's what makes it so much fun though.
Will I like TIS-100 if I liked Baba? It seems a little obtuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=bq3Q0OR1NeU

I was able to get only to a certain point and I'm not even completely sure how I was able to defeat some levels.

has anyone here played duskers? it seems pretty interesting

I'd say so. They're both basically programming games, in their own fashion.
Zachtronics games don't candy coat the visual aspect as much, so it seems harder on the surface.
If you're into that kind of puzzle game consider giving Shenzen I/O a try too. It's great.

>manage to beat 4 levels today before I got stuck and quit

Attached: Marc ripped his dick off.png (902x839, 113K)

I don't think I've played many games that REQUIRE you to bring pencil and paper along.

But this is the one.
Holy fuck, the number of cryptic hints and hidden rooms is insane. It took me a long ass time just to find the grail that lets you teleport and even then I felt like a fucking idiot trying to navigate.

I played enough of this to get the fishcake and then never touched it again

>tfw trapped in the zone of having a decent enough grasp of the basics to beat scrubs but not good enough at underwater backwards hexadecimal Pi digit memorization to be competitive

I can't even progress.

Attached: thegreattower.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

i am... went in completely blind, put in 30+ hours of having fun and exploran the temple only to hit a wall, which had me scouring the temple room by room 3 times over. had to finally use a guide, which led me to having to scan in a few random locations to open up the next area or something and it killed my drive for the exploration. maybe i'll go back and check it it, it's been so many years that i think i've forgotten a lot of the game

Attached: 1532552868572.jpg (226x223, 9K)