He won

he won

Attached: 1567547841797.png (565x681, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXTDx3HmrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=LKGV1j5tQxQ
livestreamfails.com/post/39128
youtu.be/GpqKwQ2WRXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is still DOCTOR ROBOTNIK LOOKING

Why does he look so weird with good teeth? The dentist probably fucked up something

They are too white. They dentist should have made them a tad more yellow so they look natural.

I don't think that's the only problem, it looks unnaturel in other ways

nope lol

the contrast with his red fucking face

They're too big and too forward.

Attached: boogie kek.jpg (1461x829, 256K)

SALAD DODGER

be honest with me Yea Forums did he ever recovered from that old LTG video?

they're too fucking big for his mouth.

that's gotta be the weirdest fucking feeling in the world.
rather than taking a bite of some food and feeling your teeth sink into in and crush it, instead you just feel metal pegs that have been screwed into your fucking jawline that are snapped into some artificial tooth replicas

yeah that's probably it, whenever he smiles it's like he is doing a goofy smile pushing his teeth forward
I'd refund those chompers

the worlds most punchable face award.

Probably because he's still super morbidly obese and unkempt looking when most people with perfect, straight, white teeth look fit and well put together.

*blocks your double wide path*

youtube.com/watch?v=sXTDx3HmrRA

They are too white (which will change over time), too big, and too straight. Even people who wear braces never have fully perfect teeth at the end.

Attached: boogie_hooker.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

he looks cool before. token fat guy.

He now browses some kind of e-celeb drama subreddit that documents his shittiness as a form of self-described "self-harm." So no, probably not.

Yea Forums/reddit

>oh no no no no

Attached: 1532356694472.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

>Why does he look so weird with good teeth?
He transition to s o y face

>one of her many friends

Attached: 1555167997058.jpg (478x463, 158K)

His marriage fell apart because he's a child. Nobody wants to be with a child in an adults body

CHAIR CRUSHER

youtube.com/watch?v=LKGV1j5tQxQ

Attached: boogie_posting.png (921x650, 334K)

this is some chris chan shit

ChrisChan is a chad compared to Boogie1488.

Attached: boogiequote.png (1788x1629, 1.46M)

CALORIE THIEVING

whaat? why would he do that?

So he can post about it on Twitter for attention

Herein lies an open diatribe directed towards the ROTUND individual henceforth known as the great knight "Boogie!" Lo, for long do I tire of giving witness to this GARGANTUAN KNAVE who dares to showeth thine visage among the many lands I seek to conquer as a bountiful baron such as I! Little I care for the looming masses on the horizon in retaliation for my words, composed of the thralls who hold nothing but pity for this individual!

Hear my words, as I swear that thou art a king-sized, famine-inducing, gods-shaming, bloated-as-a-plagued-corpse, glory-of-the-sun-blocking, all-devouring, trebuchet projectile replacing, worlds-eating, bounty-claiming, aqueduct-clogging, grain-milling, grape-crushing, butter-churning, heathen-squashing, water-logged, pork-chop-looking, giants-sized, WARMONGERING WRETCH!

Cast upon me your unkind words and hexes, just as I foresaweth! It shall all hold no credence with me! Not as they spout from the mouths of other like-minded individuals who lay waste to my many fertile soils and valuable mines as a misguided means to please the gods! I pity you! If my words sting, then begone with ye!

Attached: well what is it.jpg (512x512, 18K)

never saw this one kek

Attached: 1567458500121.jpg (582x600, 294K)

Rundown?

But does anybody want to be with an adult in a child's body?

>I'd refund those chompers
I lel'd

Does he not know how straws work, what the fuck was up with that sip?

I think he was so flustered trying to cope and sound "ironic" but half way through his spergging he realized how true it is.

Attached: boogie_rich_poor.png (402x609, 258K)

>aqueduct-clogging
lmao

golden face imitatin

I'm surprised people have waited this long to wail on him, he's had breakdowns like this for a good while now livestreamfails.com/post/39128

Attached: mayo2988.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

ONE FOR ME
youtu.be/GpqKwQ2WRXE

>This is like actually being at 9/11
Fucking Kek.

Attached: 1568160494783.png (536x1212, 713K)

this is going to be me in the future if I ever stop being poor.

I pegged him as the bully enabling manipulator he is since day 1.
>L-let me wade into this hot issue that has nothing to do with me!
>What's this? People are calling out my bs?? Why does everyone always hate me, waaah.
>*swims and bathes in all the warm comments giving him support, which was his goal from the beginning*
>Repeat

I'm suprised it took this long for his fans to see through his bullshit, I guess that video where he was spinning a sob-story about """buying""" a teslacar but was in reality just a giant ad for Tesla was a bit too much on the nose.

post more teeth edits

Attached: 1567837053164.png (480x450, 238K)

Attached: 1567795386910.png (481x501, 287K)

and that's just crazy talk

If you told me the faceapp was used on this image I'd believe you

>lol I don't care if I die at 45

I said post edits not the actual picture

Attached: wwwe.png (861x1019, 1.79M)

Yea Forums has been calling out his bullshit ages ago but he's a well liked internet celebrity so it took some time for the general opinion to become negative.

>if only he didn't have that weight, he could live a normal life
>loses the weight
>still ugly

*PWAH*

KIRBY

Attached: 1503096677548.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>loses the weight
>still 350+ pounds

I can't stand these fucking faggots who talk about how bad they have anxiety and yammer on in front of a camera for a living

>Why does he look so weird with good teeth?
Because the rest of him is absolutely fucking disgusting.

>dat stache
lmao I've seen mexican 12 year olds with a more developed mustache, Low Tier God? More like, Low T God

I remember when it was common here to like him. Yea Forums always idolizes fat people. i wonder why...

That lymphoedema means the landwhale will lose in the end

This picture is fucking funny.

How fat am I compared to Boogie, Yea Forums?...

Attached: Capture.png (1262x946, 2.79M)

you're really fat dude, like 30-35% bodyfat borderline morbidly obese, but you can still be saved

Are you standing up in this image? If so that's pretty bad dude, I'm a fatass and that's how I look sitting down.

Was it confirmed that he was ever cucking boogie?

Left: soul
Right: Soulless

Ok.
Who is he and what'd he win?

About mutt/10