ITT: Great games with terrible fanbases

ITT: Great games with terrible fanbases.

Attached: 6b5685a0e5ff23b73b05ae218c254cc1b6e13e33.jpg (616x353, 35K)

Fpbp

This was the first game I ever 100% out of spite

I don't see what's especially bad about the FNV fanbase

ANY FALLOUT GAME EXCEPT FNV BAD

why do you care if a fanbase is bad? every fanbase is doomed to become shitty.

They act like every single Fallout game that isn't New Vegas are some of the worst games ever made, and don't even acknowledge the existence of the first two games. Some of them pretend the game has no flaws, while the rest say that every single flaw it does have was deliberate sabotage by Bethesda even when given proof that Obsidian are the only ones to blame.

It doesnt have much competition, Fallout 4 is mediocre, Fallout 3 is gutter trash and only a small minority actually completed any of the pre Oblivion Fallout games

elitists obese shits and massive obsidian cocksuckers

>Fallout 3 is gutter trash
In order to think this you must think that NV is also mostly gutter trash because they are incredibly similar is tons of ways.

the first two weren't that bad

Attached: download (19).jpg (225x225, 10K)

This is just retarded. Most NV fans also love the first two games.

the first two were arguably the best games in the series

Unironically one of the best examples of an ARG I've seen in a game series. The series also innovated itself a lot while keeping the core gameplay that made it popular. I think the only issue with FNAF is its bonkers release schedule.

Fallout 3's quest lines are so fucking awful that it manages to take the Oblivion formula straight into the gutter. I would go as far as to say that the main quest line of Fallout 3 is the worst questline of any RPG ever

Most NV fans have never played the first two games.

megaten fanbase is terrible but nocturne is by far the one with the worst fanbase

Attached: shin_megami_tensei_nocturne-a.jpg (1199x1199, 466K)

I get the feeling that the only experience you actually have with Fo3 is that one hbomberguy video. The main quest is bad, yeah, but I wouldn't call it the worst of any RPG, thats just dumb, and most of the big quests outside the main one are great and brilliantly written for the kind of game that Fo3 is.

NV is barely even a fallout game.

Someone clearly didnt play any Fallout game released before 3

E P I C ? P O S T ??

I liked 3, NV, & 4.

Besides the ongoing psyop trying to convince people IS/EP arent complete shit I dont see what they did wrong

anything Yea Forums dicusses makes a terrible fanbase.
you guys are all autistic.

I'll always like the vampire quest.

based

I come to Yea Forums to watch autistic people get into serious debates over shit nobody else cares about

NO NO NO YOU HAVE TO LIKE O N E

Any game may have good fans. But this is Yea Forums where everyone SUCKS

3>NVNV was a buggy, unfinished mess at launch. It still crashes all the time to this day.

I refuse to believe people who like 3 over the other Fallout games werent kids when it came out

REEEEEEE THAT'S CALLED SOUL YOU FAGGOT

Without trying to gatekeep, I'll agree.

The game has a massive difference in its approach to RPG elements than Bethesda would have taken and for that reason, dialogue, characters, stories, quests, and for me personally, locations seem so memorable.

I love New Vegas but I've completely burnt myself out of it because I have the perfect character builds, quests, XP farms and anything worth remembering committed to memory.

Obsidian definitely made the better game of the 3D universes, and I am definitely upset that they goes screwed by the "Critical Reception", it feels like a true continuation of the 2D universes and follows their humor and writing arcs.

Sure it has its flaws but for me they outweigh the cons... Even it it does crash every fucking 3rd loading screen.

Bonus Round:
Show me a screenshot of any location in NV and I'll tell you where you are.

t. someone who didn't understand what kind of game Fo3 was trying to be
Also thanks for proving OPs point

you mean it wasn't just Oblivion with guns like every other current century Fallout?

>Show me a screenshot of any location in NV and I'll tell you where you are.
Okay but can you do it with the pipboy light off?

Attached: Screenshot (6).jpg (2000x1012, 55K)

Imagine a fanbase so insufferable and autistic that it managed to get banned for 3 years.
I'm part of it

Attached: ksp_box_art.jpg (765x1081, 164K)

Imagine believing this. No, thats not what I mean. I meant in terms of atmosphere and how it was trying to make the player feel. Fo3 in post-apocalypse, NV is not.

want to start one with me?

Morrowind with guns, if you want to count the engine RAM paging and memory stack handling. Loading Area tags and fog only disappeared because RAM got big enough to hold a simplified LOD of the world around you

Did you know morrowind is hardcapped at 255 mods?

my autism is limited to FPS and JRPGs

I mean.... Yes... But with vanilla lighting, possibly?

looks like vanilla to me

i only play FPS

Not even the Jean Sky Diving hut is that dark, where's the normal map gleam?

>posts a screen shot of Shadow of Chernobyl with the ZoE mod
I'm on to you faggot

Kek

Sorry, what? How could KSP lead to a 3 year ban?

The general on /vg/ was a special kind of autism, like sc2 but more graphic