PROJECT RESISTANCE GAMEPLAY

spoiler: it's shit
youtu.be/QYTi1U9TC_A

Attached: capcom-new-resident-evil-game-co-op-project-resistance-information-leaked-images-0.jpg (960x640, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdBleG2I_cI
youtube.com/watch?v=dnR5sB2Xqmk
steamcharts.com/app/550
youtu.be/5JWwjF3B45A?t=4
ign.com/articles/2019/09/12/project-resistance-a-deadly-resident-evil-escape-room-challenge
youtube.com/watch?v=oEX7OjHjKxA
youtube.com/watch?v=wsUEbELWsEw
youtube.com/watch?v=sTalJTvPk-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>capcom is BACK
OH NO NO NO

>Black guy
>Name's Tyrone

Attached: 1f6a836a17baaa2eaf20b7c812b632db.jpg (1240x1280, 277K)

Attached: 4949.jpg (1444x1080, 642K)

whatever it's just some shitty filler game before the next real resident evil game comes out

literally resident evil survive

RIP
All they had to do was make outbreak 3. It's like Capcom doesn't realize these shitty spinoffs are gonna hurt the brand

>Tank class
>looks no different to the other guy

It look fun, especially as the mastermind

i dunno, looks decent enough to me. an objective-based mercenaries/Outbreak blend.
this, and of course he'd be a nigger tank

>it is zombie master
im gonna cum

Not really, this game is like L4D. Survive is a tower defense shooter
but no one played it so people keep saying BS.

Attached: 1568179370540.png (395x386, 137K)

>asymmetrical multiplayer
big motherfucking yikes

I thought this reminded me of something. Fucking sweet

>dead by daylight shit
I'd be more interested if it was just a l4d clone

holy shit this music kicks ass

>no beccA

Attached: becca_face_annoyed11.jpg (400x400, 34K)

i played that

Looks fun going to bro it up with my bros playing Valerie

I wish this was more like L4D. It looked even less.

looks conceptually much better than their last multiplayer attempts

will never ever play it though

OP is a faggot

Looks kinda meh to me. If it's a 20-30 dollar game I might consider it. I hope there's more variety for the characters than them having a unique trait/ability. There should be talents and more skills. Don't like the timer being only 5 minutes. I think there won't be much content to this game and you will quickly grow bored of it.

>black guy named Tyrone

Attached: 1506901687533.jpg (210x240, 28K)

Called it, a Zombie Master type of game

If it has actual singleplayer content I might buy it, for $40 or less of course.

>asymmetrical

Dropped

This gives me Umbrella Corps levels of out of touch with its playerbase type stuff

Attached: 1434715111272.jpg (1280x827, 45K)

I hate it when a tank class is considered "taking less damage than others". A tank must have crowd control abilities and stuff to help them keep enemies off allies. Who cares if you take less damage if all enemies swarm everyone except you.

good, trash girl and worst "main" character in the series.

Why do they force people to play as those retarded looking characters? Just let the players create their own

>Zombie master but in Resident Evil

Fuck yes, this actually looks fun.

>asymmetrical

Jesus christ all you jap fucks had to do was make Outbreak 3

came here to post this

Attached: 1468202549456.png (450x452, 295K)

This looks worse than I even thought it would be. Nothing the players do looks like it has any fucking impact

It's hilarious how out of touch they are.

>THE LEAKED RUMORS SAID IT WAS GOONG TO BE A DEAD BY DAYLIGHT CLONE!
>The only source of said rumor is some user sperging out on Yea Forums and people repeating it
>DIDN'T YOU HEAR?! IT'S A FUCKING DBD CLONE!
>It's actually Zombie Master
Post YFW everything turned out better than you expected

Attached: beer-1960114_5434d_hd.png (200x300, 161K)

playing as mastermind seems like going to be extremely boring

>BLACK GUY
>TYRONE
BASED CAPCOM

I'll give it a try if it's good.
In my opinion most multiplayer RE games have failed because they are simply trash.
If they actually make a decent one for a change it can be pretty successful.

>5:00m timer
>awful downgraded lighting/models
>janky animations
>damage numbers
>damage numbers
>damage numbers
i was hopeful, but honestly, this looks like dogshit

It's zombie master you retards

What does Asymmetrical mean?

It well depend on how good the map design is and how much you can "troll" survivors, like being able to close a door on someone and spawn a Licker inside as they are opening it again

>asymethrical
ah for fuck sake
nobody will want to be the master mind since is probably going to be filled with restrictions to let players havea chance.

they just needed to make outbreak 3

What he can do seems a bit limited. Even a group of average players will be able to lol their way through the map. Traps won't work on anyone with experience. Players will learn how to predict and dodge the tyrant's attacks.

Did Zombie master have good solo or couch co-op?

zombie masters is not worth 60 bucks

I got Stockholm syndrome for being a forever DM so it is perfect for me.

is that wesker?

Those dick suckers in the comments (and some here) make me sick.

good thing they said it's not going to cost 60 bucks then you fucking retard

>Monster Hunter World
>RE2
>Devil May Cry 5
>People are excited screaming capcom is back n sheet
>then you make this low tier garbage called Project Resistance

Yep... this is capcom

D&D has a lot of options, this doesnt since RE has a limted number of enemies and things to work with.

Where's the sign-up? I don't fucking see on the website.

Attached: 1566272122725.gif (415x405, 1.73M)

even at 30$ is nto worth it, this looks like an extra mode for Re2 it even reuses the assets.

Ironically, i enjoyed Umbrella Corps. I have a feeling deep down inside I won't enjoy this. Like one of those games you play with friends for a weekend and never touch again

Attached: What if Zaku had two eyes.png (639x479, 196K)

>What does Asymmetrical mean?
Non-symmetrical.

I have yet to see a single jew game released on here that's been celebrated in a positive light outside of the heel turn that was Dude Sex Human Revolution.
You guys literally don't know how to have fun.

God just reskin L4D2 Versus so I can put a hundred hours into it with the boys. That's all I want.

>definitely customizable
>yeah
>yeah
>can turn them off
>can turn them off
>can turn them off
But seriously this does suck and I hope this isn't a half assed attempt by capcom to see if people want outbreak.

Figured it's not be the same caliber as Remake or even outbreak. They just blew their load on re2make and dmc5 no way they gonna release something like those too soon.

>>Monster Hunter World
>>RE2
>>Devil May Cry 5
All of those games suck ass, though.

no tose game are good. but are nothing new.
capcom is just sticking to what they have left and what they have left just ran out.

The only thing I don't like is how the digital hud elements are present in the survivor side. I would understand if it was strictly on the Mastermind side, but the survivors seeing all this fucking Mega Man Battle Network shit floating around them ruins the immersion.

I'm confused, does capcom think that operation raccoon city will suddenly sell if the characters you play as are more lame and just everyday joes?

Probably not up yet. The site looks like it's a work in progress. Will maybe come after Capcom shows it at Tokyo Gameshow.

I agree X'''D

From watching the trailer, if I ever played I'd only want to play as Mastermind.

That's literally the cast of Outbreak and look at how much people are begging for a sequel.

uh oh the trannies are gonna lose their shit

Attached: 1565843723425.png (1300x676, 895K)

You forgot
>RE7
>MegaMan 11
>Iceborne

Also:
>then you make this low tier garbage

How do you know it's gonna be garbage user? Because there are not catering to your retarded ass?
They released since 2017:
>Resident Evil 7 (first person - survival horror - single player - vr)
>Resident Evil 2 (third person/over the shoulder - single player - one of the best games in the series)
>Project Ressistance (third person - action - multiplayer)
>RE3 and RE8 are in development as we speak

They have literally released or are working on something for literally every fan of RE, either you like first person or third person, either you like survival horror or action horror, either you like single player or multiplayer

and still autists complain

They have Dragon's Dogma, nigger

Looks like shit

But it's a cheap and easy way to reuse a bunch of RE2R assets and animations, and will probably help pay for the development of RE3R, So whatever

this isnt last gen. DD was ported to everything but they sure as hell didnt do anything with it.

Fun killed my parents and I swore to fight against it ever since.

Looks okay to me

>It's a people are shocked that Capcom releases an RE spin off between sequels episodes.
Did you niggers just get into the series with REmake2 or some fucking shit?

>How do you know it's gonna be garbage user?
Just look at the gameplay

>game studios are continuously wasting their time and resources on making trash like this, thinking anyone wants it
With each release, I feel better and better about not playing any Resident Evil beyond 3 for PSX

Zoom zoom

>>no tose game are good
>Remake 2 was a shallow cashgrab that took out most of the enemies, make Mr X a fucking joke and didn't even give you unique A/B scenarios
>DMC 5 has the worst enemies, enviroments and bosses of the series excluding 2 and a story that doesn't actually conclude anything
>Monster Hunter World is a terrible attempt at getting westernfags to cough up cash and ended up horribly alienating their core audience by ruining monsters, weapon designs and casualizing the game to be so easy even a child could beat it along with a retarded forced "cinematic" story with terrible characters that constantly get in your face
Fuck you

Would MGS be better in the hands of Capcom? With Konami it's just dead, but with Capcom we would at least get remasters and potentially okay spin offs.

7 minutes of gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=kdBleG2I_cI

>re7
>horro

they are just milking the franchise at this point this is a bad rehash that reuse re2 assets.

you said that as if it was good back then, it also sucked.

I'm just baffled how REmake 2 had such smooth gameplay/animations and mechanics and this (appearing to use the same engine) comes out looking like it controls a la Friday the 13th with a smaller FOV.

>Remake 2 was a shall-
stopped reading right there.

he even apes out when he uses his ability "RAAAAAGHHH UNGGGGGH"

Cast of Outbreak had unique looks. They weren't Leon/Claire/Jill types of design but they were good. You also get up to 40+ different characters to play at the end of File 2. The design on the new games put me to sleep.

I love January so much.

Attached: Capcom-announces-new-Resident-Evil-game-Project-Resistance.jpg (685x456, 19K)

Stay mad, shill

I hope for

- More than one game mode
- More than one type of controllable boss
- Free cosmetics
- Plenty of map variety.
- Maps are randomly generated so that experienced players can't memorize the paths and locations.
- More characters to come
- More skills and talents to make each character more unique
- Better animations, graphics and lightning at launch
- A reasonable price.

dont get me wrong, their are unoriginal and unimaginative as fuck. But are decent entries.
now capcom is trying to milk them since they are unable to make new ips anymore.

Looks like a cheap asset flip.

I'm pretty indifferent.

>literally metal gear survive but with resident evil

>shill
lmao

literally
>IT'S MA'AM!

looks VERY rough
hopefully a lot is polished because this is dogshit

CAPCOM didn't learn shit

Attached: 1567946891513.gif (320x320, 3.13M)

Okay if Capcom wants this shit to not die in a week, it HAS to be free, and if possible, make it just a RE2make DLC sort of thing, adding it to the base game and being able to play it from the main menu.

>make Mr X a fucking joke
Stopped reading there. Stop being a disingenous cunt. Mr X went down in a couple shotgun shots in his encounters in the original but you gotta pretend you actually played it to get that sweet Yea Forums-cred, right? Take this (You) and fuck off.

Attached: 1567437432055.jpg (1545x991, 567K)

why is this just Revelations 2 co-op??? the fuck

that looks pretty terrible. looks like you can grief people pretty easy too.

Honestly if they made this game with classic RE babes it would have an infinitely more positive reception. Fucking retards at Capcom.

ZOMBIE MASTER BROS WHERE WE AT

Damn, I wanted outbreak.

>Well used enemy placement that actually gave Mr X a presence
>Compared to a fucking meme that just randomly shows up and is barely a threat
Fuck off, redditor

Is that fucking Dee from It's Always Sunny?

I love how she looks.
Her hair, her makeup, her clothes she's perfect.

This is not too exciting, would have preferred more support for RE2.

>she
>her
Wew

>Outbreak references in the character bios
STOP TEASING US CAPCOM
FUCKING GIVE US OUTBREAK

Attached: EDpaQSuWkAEY4YL.png (93x76, 18K)

This isn't Outbreak, this isn't Outbreak at all.

Attached: image.jpg (406x380, 44K)

>it's literally RE3 mercs but with the main character from deception+the zombie master trying to kill you
don't want it
valerie looks uglier than I thought

Kaitlin Olsen is way prettier than that thing in the image

Not even him but you’re a fucking retard. Fedora Mr X and his shitty final form are both a massive downgrade.

REPORTING IN

Attached: phat.jpg (587x452, 40K)

Reminder of who is the IP hopping nigger that is behind the Capcom hate threads in this board when everyone here loved DMCV and RE2R.

Attached: wtf2.png (1297x834, 1.67M)

She is so pure.
Also she reminds me Courtney Love, Brody Dalle or Joan Jett when their younger and wild.

Attached: 123.png (412x261, 215K)

He's not a threat at all in OG.
>shows up
>shoot him with a magnum until he's down
>loot his body to replace the ammo you used

Wow so scary and impossible to deal with. Truly terrifying.

Shut up faggot, no one cares about zombie master and no ones impressed you played it either.

that faggot has a punchable face

Mr. X straight up cannot hurt you in the original.

You're retarded. Mr X in the OG was trash. His final form is a joke against the magnum.

this looks pretty bad ngl

is capcom's redemption arc over already?

>black guy is fucking named Tyrone
howling

I hope you're not seriously implying he was a threat in the original. Even then, his "well used enemy placement" always consisted of him spawning in a random hallway with you having to unload on him. Sure, it acts more like an ammo check than anything else, but I don't see how he's any shape or form more dangerous than X in Remake.
Maybe when it comes to some of the designs, but how was he a downgrade in gameplay, you fuck?

Attached: 1567007317606.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Zoomers that watched their reddit e-celeb play the game do not need to apply

>no one cares about zombie master
Kill yourself, underage. I will now proceed to dab on you. That is the language of your people. Annnnnnnnnnnd dab.

Attached: c74ePVImrI4Lo8AvkUleRTo3O13woRs0PRZ3B5dDHoLZjKrt9bqtml+h039mb1EVRCWqDAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (282x179, 9K)

WEW

Attached: 38.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>literally yoko's friend

Attached: firefox_2019-09-11_21-34-00.jpg (508x92, 26K)

>one shitty spinoff to stall for next-gen
nah

And the hacker's references Alyssa.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnR5sB2Xqmk
Mastermind gameplay

>zombie sound effects at 2:57

Yeah, he's insane. At least he hasn't shilled his channel at all in this thread.

>literally commissioned by alyssa

Attached: firefox_2019-09-11_21-34-55.jpg (499x60, 18K)

why are all female programmers in media alternative cunts?

They were never back. The new games were acceptable but no way exceptional. RE2make, RE7, DMC5, and MHW either casualized their respective franchises or was following a dead market trend. This new game is the latter.

The video describes itself.
What is this motherfucking bullshit

A small edit: With "random hallways" I don't mean literally random spawns across the entire map or some shit. I'm talking about the way he just suddenly appears out of thin air n the encounters.
This looks like their first big fuck-up in a long time, ignoring fighting games. Let's just wait and see.

was this made by the same team that made umbrella corps?! why was that team not nuked into oblivion?

>4:47
>smacking red tank
>oh no dogs coming up behind us
>don't stop hitting tank
>shitty dog ai noclips through us and hit it anyway

Attached: otacock.gif (200x345, 463K)

Did you rike it?

Attached: 156181984988.jpg (400x308, 19K)

Fuck off. He was trash and you got caught on your lie.

>genius hacker
>lone wolf
>cynic
Waifu material.

Attached: 56454655000.png (1086x500, 544K)

He's a troll and a lot of people are falling for it.

Attached: dfdsfsdfds.png (1218x942, 1.44M)

I thought survive was pretty good, do people still play on PS4? I only tried the beta so I dont know of it was ever played by many people

Please go ahead and download the ROM(since you're 15 and have never owned a PS1) then go see how wrong you are. You can down him every single time and replace the ammo you just used by looting the body. This is a indisputable fact.

JUST GIVE US A NEW OUTBREAK FUCK
>I wish this was more like L4D.
No. What the hell is wrong with you?

He was more iconic than the trash that he was in REhash 2

this shit should be an extra mode for re2 not a game itself

Closed Beta registration opened today, so I'll try it and let you guys know how it is.

Anyone else getting cheap cash-grab 'Umbrella Corps' vibe from this shit? God damn Capcom... and you guys were on a roll lately too. Hard pass.

YEah that shit's just salt in the wound

More of a strategy game than a horror game.

No thanks.

With how the L4D community is? No thanks.

RE Ambassadors get first dibs.

>Moving goalposts
He was but that still doesn't stop the fact that he was a joke gameplay wise.

Me too but lighting instead of lightning.

Attached: 553.png (800x600, 95K)

Pls no. I was hoping for L4D3

MOVING THE GOALPOSTS
OH NO NO NO NO

That's the most generic shit I have ever heard. We got a female hacker who's smart with the computers. But wait she is also a lone world and cynical. Never heard that one before.

>tank class
>does some cringe ROAR animation

Attached: EDP1D1_W4AAhddC.png (558x519, 265K)

I just juked his small time experiment ass until burkin gave him the snoke

Attached: 1556675003571.jpg (445x375, 111K)

>>Moving goalposts
Except my entire point from the start was that OG X was more iconic and had more of a presence in the game compared to Nu X, not that he was hard.

God the mastermind sounds so fucking gay and annoying. I'm a big RE fan but I'm gonna give this game a big YIKES.

You're a douche and and edgelord. Zombie master was some good shit though.

Attached: 1564687747150.gif (410x448, 360K)

>Have a huge renaissance and have your fans and the general public restore their faith in you.
>Instantly ruin your public perception by reverting to cheap cash-grab games.

Regardless of the quality of the actual game, the games presentation looks like a free-to-play lootbox simulator. Fuck Capcom.

Remember, if you don't buy Project Resistance, then you'll never get a new Resident Evil Outbreak.

Attached: 1423718132030.png (1920x1080, 780K)

>0
>ain’t scared of no BOWs
>1
>hewp me cwis

You didn't play a single fucking one of those games you mongoloid.

I can't get over how cheap it looks. Probably the same devs that worked on Umbrella Corps.

Tyrone's ability sucks

L4D still has a community?

Nice projection, faggot.

I think he reduces damage taken for everyone. Not just him. Pretty nifty.

that french dude who doesnt shut the fuck up is annoying as hell oh my god

Japs loves that cringy stuff when they thing it's cool. When I played Yakuza I understood how cringy a jap game (made for jap audience mostly) can be.

I don't think you know what projection means ESL-kun.

It looks low on budget for sure but it looks like it has potential to be way more fun than Umbrella Corps too.
Mastermind reminds me of the Doom board game and Survivors seems to be L4D with the class system of Dead by Daylight.

steamcharts.com/app/550
Very much so.

I'll give it a try if its cheap, especially i have friend who are interested in these types of games.
Even got one friend who marathon all co-op resident evil games together.

Attached: 1549048514604.jpg (765x897, 68K)

Here's the playable characters
first is Samuel

Attached: samuel_img.png (446x1055, 107K)

Impressive. I wish it still gets updates. I suppose it's reliant on fan maps.

Coming for that cunny

Attached: art_img01.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

He was trash during gameplay and so no presence.

Wow, that looks like fucking shit.

second is Tyrone

Attached: tyrone_img.png (446x1055, 100K)

You could trick the dumb bastard easily and walk around him. You didn't even need to do that either since RE2 is generous as fuck with ammunition. Blow the nigga away.

Attached: 716.jpg (662x393, 60K)

.t only watched zoomer e-celebs using a guide play the game

I'm gonna try out the beta if I can get an invite and judge from there.

Well it is a common name for nogs.

RE2make had fun combat because of how reactive the zombies were to your actions.
Here they just look like bland meatbags.

then there's January

Attached: january_img.png (446x1055, 103K)

I love her.
You guys can't figure out how much I love gurls like she.

Attached: sYDqBU1.jpg (747x731, 60K)

Why the fuck won't they just make Outbreak 3?

Attached: 1556224410015.jpg (1080x1069, 97K)

seems like they're pulling enough elements from L4D and Zombie Master that both audiences will probably latch on to this. A shame about the floating damage numbers though, that almost always means there's gonna be some sort of XP grind for stats to make those numbers bigger.

Sigh. Okay I'll buy it.

and to finish, Valerie, she's very cute.

Attached: valery_img.png (446x1055, 74K)

She looks way better in game than in the trailer.

>Concept art is always good
>RE Engine models look like bargain bin models
They should've just kept updating MT Framework if this was going to happen.

The Jock
The Token (Who fucking named him TYRONE?)
The Tough Chick
The Nerd

Real interesting character designs. Meanwhile, Outbreaks' characters says hello.

Attached: 1568043221035.jpg (720x540, 60K)

Multiple masterminds? hopefully we can have a bombshell mastermind

Attached: art_img05.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

I'd even settle for an Outbreak 1 and 2 HD before then.

Play it retard. The rom is free. Are you that bad at RE games?

dear god, is this the virgin cousin of wesker?

>literally Zombie Master
What did they mean by this?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 46K)

World is trash and RE2 is mediocre.

How would one get an invite?

SISTAHS RISE UP

who the fuck else could make a decent ZM clone?

I wasn't expecting much but fuck. It looks like a really rough attempt at mixing in Raid mode with ZombiU's multiplayer. Or maybe Evolve? This looks better than Umbrella Corps at least.

>Someone at capcom actually named him Tyrone
Might buy it just for that.

>RE2 is mediocre.
Thank you. I'm not a fan of this word but it fits soulless

this mod fucking fun will all the unique trap maps

As you get to play as meaty zombies, it actually reminds me a lot of Zombie Panic Source too.

Sourcemod bros, we going home

Attached: zps_barricade04[1].jpg (620x496, 48K)

looks the same design wise tho. They all generic ass everyday people. The only one who stood out is Kevin and his anime cop outfit.

>There are people who still insist RE2 was hard.
You can finish the game with the chest full of shit to complete all scenarios from just one scenario run.

Attached: 1475345961041.jpg (583x439, 35K)

she cute
but she can't surpass blonde nico

Attached: devil-may-cry-5-nico-uhdpaper.com-4K-102.jpg (914x514, 88K)

Is it PS4/xb1 only?

>images were suggesting a new Outbreak
>turns out to be a always multiplayer game
>it's not even L4D or something just an Evolve ripoff

Attached: 1326064599629.jpg (633x600, 45K)

They look more different and unique. The ones we got in this game are all teenagers from highschool.

I thought that was Ashley from the thumbnail.

soulless

PC too.

coming to pc as well, the beta, pretty sure it;s console only.

also, for those complaining about the characters,, couldn't they just mod in those slutty claires?

'marginally better than fucking Umbrella Corps' does not equal 'worth buying at $40-$60 dollars and convincing 3 friends to do the same'

I just want Outbreak 3...

Outbreak used to fuck around with the Playstation Network and allow for multiplayer gameplay which was barely functional due to how shit internet used to be and how nobody used it.

All that is PRIME to be done so much better now, even getting to play 1 & 2 with some functioning online would be enough for me.

Attached: 1537432404454.jpg (1219x909, 141K)

Based Capcom chads reviving fun dead source mods

PS/XB1 and Steam

Looks like they wanted to do Outbreak but with the movie as inspiration

who already subs to the beta here?
hope i will be choosed.

You're giving Outbreak too much credit. Those are all plain character designs just like Resistance. However, that is their appeal. If you nodded their clothing into Outbreak characters, you wouldn't say shit.

>It's actually Zombie Master
I honestly feel bad for zoomzooms that will never know this feel. REsistance will be fun, but it'll never be Tetris or Hulkamania levels of retard fun

Attached: 1523378826_ec6.gif (431x637, 2.03M)

Looks boring and derivative af. Most online games made by Japanese people suck balls so I don't think this will last more than a couple of months at best.

You can play Outbreak 1&2 online with an emulator
You're going to need to get 3 friends together, though.

Holy fuck it looks like shit. All they had to do was make an outbreak sequel using racoon City streets and apartments I would've been badass.

Webm related. Re2 was badass and fixed everything that was wrong and outdated with 2 classic

Attached: licker 2.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Nice, I have a PS4 too but a lot of my friends are PC only. And this definitely seems like a "fun with friends" thing.

If we can live in a timeline where SE of all companies can take Crystal chronicles and slap online onto it Capcom has no excuse to release Outbreak 1 and 2 and improve the online.

Why didn't they just make outbreak 3?

There. Shut up already.

Attached: 123951.png (1482x2448, 834K)

>Closed beta test
>Cool i should ask for an invite
>only on Xbox and PS4
Pass i guess.

Attached: 1549048508564.png (620x1574, 467K)

>TURN OFF THE LIGHTS
WOAAAAH

Attached: 1469981526109.jpg (600x655, 53K)

That would have been better. The whole story is that 4 kids are trapped in an experiment with a mastermind controlling things. The mastermind should never have existed story wise.

>Not bomberman.zm
youtu.be/5JWwjF3B45A?t=4

only resistance i'll ever play

Attached: playstation-3-ps3-resistance-fall-of-man.jpg (1291x1500, 379K)

>everything is shit, except Fallout 76, that shits the tits

i love zombie master but this looks like fucking trash

Who are you maining bros?

Attached: not-another-teen-movie-chris-evans-1108x0-c-default.jpg (1108x831, 164K)

Red Queen was shitty for all the areas for the ZM to hulk spam. But it's a pretty fun setting.
The cabin map was my favorite though, 1 team had to defend the cabin, the other team had to get a gas tank. You never knew who the ZM was focusing on so you always had to be on alert.

Mastermind=Wesker.

>only on Xbox and PS4
Broccoli dog.png

I really want to know what the fucking niggers that said that this game might be good or that it was going to be different have to say now. Everyone with at least two working brain cells knew this game was going to be absolutely fucking awful.

Attached: 1539744288556.jpg (222x266, 14K)

I thought I was the only one. The gun porn and customizable operators were kinda cool. It was satisfying grabbing amd executing zombies as well. This just looks like absolute shit tho

>damage numbers
>tank
>dps
This might be fun, but this is gonna be another blatant case of putting the wrong brand on the box.
Why the fuck is this going to be an RE game?

Attached: 1347846859123.png (600x843, 773K)

Based, I see you faggots complaining about them not going back to Outbreak but then I see shit like this when I try to find games on obsrv

Attached: outbreak.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

Valerie because she's cute, Samuel also is alright.

the nerd girl and varsity jacket boi

This is not going to be the same. Whatever made ZM great is that the social interactions and the uncontrollable hilarity of a voice chat. You've could just come and chill with a bong mic spamming kiddies. Also a shit ton of great maps made by people that cared.

Attached: 1535403506843.jpg (704x480, 65K)

Attached: 1308712896002.jpg (480x480, 45K)

technically it's not a RE, RE or biohazard isn't in the title.
Spin offs /=/ main games

except it isnt you fucking retard
the french cunt literally says at the end that wesker will be disappointed in him
wesker is just a name they will use, he has no place in the game

Why won't you faggots understand that outbreak wouldn't work today?

We have voice chat now. We have guides, we have microtransactions.

It would never work since the games were too short, too easy, and people would drop out if they find out they can't play their favorite character.

>when a dude runs up to you with his charged melee weapon and you counter him

Attached: 7.1 What if Zaku pushed guncannon off the cliff.png (639x479, 167K)

Wesker never died in 5. They never show his dead body.

He's alive. We both know this.

The mastermind mode looks fun. Pretty comfy just laying traps down and nor giving a fuck. I'd do it

I don't know why but my brain just thought of Crackbone after staring at your image. I miss that crazy fuck.

I don't think it will be awful, but I do think it will be the definition of mediocrity.

user...

>hits show numbers

Ok there is hope for leveling up and grinding for better gear on both sides

That time in gaming is dead. You're never going back to unrestricted player created content.

I'm from Norway

Wesker really is alive in some form.
one good shit umbrella corps did (confirmed canon) is that wesker is alive, or that he cloned himself.

what the fuck is stihs

Attached: 13215346.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

One player being the director of L4D is a good idea though, why are you fags mad that this isn't exactly like a ps2 game?

Why the fuck is in game face looks way better than CGI face???

Attached: gameplay_img07.jpg (867x487, 46K)

Thank you. Finally someone gets it.

Don't argue with me. I've been an RE fan and know all the lore.

Cut em' up.

There's definitely gonna be some sort of progression, I spotted in one of the gameplay presentations that they collected shit called 'Umbrella Credits', My guess is it will probably be like the bloodpoints in DbD where you can save them up and spend them on whatever progression you want

Attached: U Credits.jpg (1256x590, 70K)

RE2make DLC looking finna fine. Call me when you have a real game announcement, Capcom.

Attached: 1471469566836.gif (300x456, 267K)

ign.com/articles/2019/09/12/project-resistance-a-deadly-resident-evil-escape-room-challenge

>They actually called the black guy Tyrone
Based Capcom

Looking forward to January SFM

Escape rooms sounds fun why haven't someone made a game with that?

this game is what Metal Gear Survive is to MGSV.

A game using the gameplay of RE2remake, made as a secondary project, with coop as the focus. (but unlike survive i doubt it will have a singleplayer mode, but survive wasn't supposed to have one back when announced.), with a lot of reused assets.

But it's fine by me.

Attached: bgovu2l21nk31.png (640x319, 457K)

It's God damn frustrating. I made this guide for all the faggots saying they want to experience Outbreak. I look for a new group to play with and everyone suddenly shuts up.

Attached: 1568240707361.jpg (367x440, 30K)

Outbreak had Very Hard difficulty option. It'll still destroy you even with voice chat if you don't have experience. It was short but it had random pickups which increased replayability for the multiple scenarios.

>YOU'RE GONNA DIE, YOU'RE GONNA DIE ALL
youtube.com/watch?v=oEX7OjHjKxA

Attached: 123.jpg (1007x714, 321K)

Lower quality so the lack of details don't trigger the uncanny valley effect.

they show in the trailer that you spend them in the item boxes for more items, are you dense

>We have voice chat now.
Design the game with that in mind.
>We have guides
Oh yeah, that thing we have since the 80s.
>we have microtransactions
So?
>It would never work since the games were too short
Not really? Games were only short if everyone knew what they were doing and you weren't playing on the harder difficulties.
>too easy
Then again, not really. It was only easy if people knew what they had to do and were playing on the easier difficulties. And for the sake of the argument, say I agree with you. So what? Make the games harder. There's a market for "hardcore" games.
>and people would drop out if they find out they can't play their favorite character.
A minority of retards maybe.

>closed beta only for consoles
kill yourself Capcom jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 1361154997615.jpg (571x532, 79K)

Video is almost at 50% dislikes. OOF!

this mod kickstarted furries

thats honestly what this whole game looks like, coupled with the lack of DLC for RE2 after Ghost Survivors, i think this was straight up intended as DLC for RE2 that got turned into its own seperate game

Attached: 6448-6-resident-evil-2.jpg (640x480, 16K)

Why are you trying so hard? Nobody looks at your post and thinks "wow, he totally blew that guy away." They think "holy shit, how pathetic."

And most of the people are asking for RE3 remaked, not even some sort of Outbreak revival.
Let's be honest, plenty of the people disliking this could be retards.

It looks fucking terrible

looks pretty OK desu

YOU GUYS SAID THEY WERE MAKING OUTBREAK 3 WHAT THE FUCK

It looks awful but I know consoleniggers will eat it up.

I think most people are recognizing how recycled all of the assets are. The fucking zombie bite animation is 100% ripped from RE2make. Is this really a new game, or not? It's clearly RE2 DLC that was sold as a new game.

more like one of his many aliases

Make up your mind you fucks.

Claire.

Attached: 1553965321451.png (492x430, 241K)

>people unironically thinking this could be like zombie master
This game will have none of the lighthearted and stupid fun you had with a bunch of random retards on a public server of a silly and free HL2 mod 10 or so years ago.

Attached: 1528394430817.jpg (720x720, 90K)

This is exactly what I was hoping for, Zombie Master with a budget. I don't about this TYRONE THE TANK SHIT though. Why's the black dude always have to be a stereotype

Having 4 players makes it look things are gonna get a bit clustered. 3 would have been better. A single zombie or two isn't gonna be a big threat for 4 players, even if the enemies turn into damage sponges. Would have to release lots of fast shambling or tough zombies.

You're saying it like it's something new from capcom, they literally used the ganado animations from RE4 not only on RE5 and RE6, but for other games as well, like the Wii version of Dead Rising.

It's literally "SAW 4 Daylight".

Do you also make the Silent Hill setup guides? If so you're doing gods work user

Attached: 1567993560768.png (1281x5183, 1.92M)

>Numbers pop up when you hit a zombie
Why? This shit looks like some MMO trash you'd find at the bottom of a barrel

True, it's just sad to see things go back to how they were.

CAN YOU SAY THAT AGAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

IT'S FUCKING RESIDENT EVIL DUNGEONLAND.

Nah, only you think that. How about you come up with an actual argument to defend your stupid fucking opinion. Or are you that much of a retard?

In the movies it did. Wesker in 1. Marcus and whats his face in 0 and the Twins in CV all kinda control shit from behind the scenes

Because westerners love that shit, they want their shitty tacked-on RPG elements with no depth because it makes them feel like a badass seeing big numbers on the screen.
And whenever a game doesn't have big numbers on the screen it's shit.
I have a zoomer friend who legit refuses to play a game if there's no "progression," because these cunts use vidya as a replacement for actual accomplishments in their real life instead of just a fun side activity they use for entertainment.

Why are you so mad now? Why did you reply to me in the first place? Did I strike a nerve?

What is the RE Ambassadors program? I just signed up for it and gave the all my personal info.

That it? Try harder next time.

Just got Umbrella Corps, how do I customize my character in The Experiment?

Not true, I agree with that guy, there's still 5k people playing left 4 dead 2, that's also a short game that is "solved".

I'm going to buy this regardless because it's the same engine and animations, but that UI looks so awful

5k people are playing L4D2 because it has mod tools that let me play on a server with 64 slots, modded maps, modded skills, and additional randomized elements.
Hell, the only reason *I* still play L4D2 is because I play on the modded community servers in my groups.

It's wesker's newest secret plan, Umbrella is gonna turn you into a BOW now.

If they have an Outbreak costume dlc pack I'm going to cry.

Do you not trust your own opinions? Why are you saying these silly things over and over? A confident man would totally ignore a troll like me.

Might buy it if it's $30, otherwise fuck it.

It looks fun.

Attached: 1565516920844.jpg (480x360, 20K)

sounds like that tale about Yea Forums trying to turn their users into sissy boipussies

>this thread
Oh my god, who the fuck cares this much about retarded-ass videogames?

You'll be the first boipussy BOW, congratulations.

What?

Attached: 1560362956826.jpg (406x480, 61K)

Has more classes than Cyberpunk.

>how do i weaponize faggotry?

You care enough to post.

Of course I trust my opinion. Hence why I posted. I don't know what it is that I'm saying "over and over" but whatever. I replied to you because you had differing opinions from mine and not because I thought you were shitposting but now that I know for sure, I'll just stop.

Fuck you retarded crying babies, this shit looks fun

Apparently, this game is being developed by a studio called NeoBards.

No one is talking about the new melee weapon mechanics? Could be something they bring into Remake 3

Attached: 1550147524026.jpg (945x942, 319K)

Looks more interesting than normal RE that shit is boooring.

Especislly 7. Hos do you fucks like that bland shit?

Makes sense. Capcom wouldn't do something this shitty. They will focus on RE8 or RE3 remake.

Yet you still replied. I wonder how many times that will go on for you. Not just for me, but for others that push your buttons. How many trolls will you feed, despite your pointless annoyance and anger? They laugh, you seethe.

Could you link me to the google drive? I can't get it to work by typing it in.

>MUH CAPCOM REDEMPTION ARC
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Voicechat would ruin Outbreak
Not really? I don't know why you would think that? Your immersion? All the secrets would be spoiled ingame by veteran players? Outbreak has a ton of replayability in its core. All of that shitbwill be negated after your first playthrough. Not to mention the chances that you'll talk to a group of randoms is incredibly small since every faggotbis know in their own private group or discord, making ad-lib lines king again.

>Capcom wouldn't do something this shitty

Attached: uc.jpg (344x354, 30K)

Its the capcom cyle baby. Few god games then 4 years of shit. Youll get used to it.

There is no Capcom Cycle you dumb fuck. Stop trying to push this dumb fucking meme.

cover my asshole.

I was one of the ones originally excited to see actual gameplay and thinking the premise was solid. But this shit is way too fucking gamey, there is no survival horror to be found here, anywhere.

Thanks for nothing, capcom. Let me know when the A team is finished with R3make.

>Playing with others
>Playing multiplayer ever
>Niggers
>Used every last bit of remake 2 textures
>Not remake 3
>Not even a Rebecca
I have to let you all know this is NOT Resident evil i repeat this is NOT resident evil please kill this thread and put it on the auto banned/trash filter list. I have notified staff to auto ban everybody who makes this trash thread.
Into the trash it goes for zoomers to play this only for zoomers now a real game/not a good game please exit and leave the area that is all.

Attached: ReallyNigga.jpg (852x932, 250K)

Its the capcom cyle baby. Few god games then 4 years of shit. Youll get used to it or you're just blind.

lol do the Mastermind cards have a text crawl? that's a bit silly for first timers trying to learn stuff

Attached: gameplay_img03.jpg (867x487, 68K)

It's too early for RE3make. It takes them at least 2 years in-between main line RE titles. This is off year umbrella corps nonsense.

This. RE3make is not something you can rush. That or RE8 will probably come sometime year 2021.

I didn't know you could stack layers of autism.
Holy shit kill yourself you fucking waste of oxygen.

>Not resident evil outbreak remake or 3
Ruined

I-I just want a CG trailer with just a logo that says they're making something good.

Attached: 1469757605287.jpg (773x645, 42K)

I was hoping we would get Rev3 next.

>small, tiny maps
>only set in the lab, no city locations, no mansions
>all reused assets from 2
>MMO trinity shoehorned into a multiplayer game

Hard Pass

I don't get it. How hard was it of them to create a spiritual successor to Outbreak using the RE2 Remake engine? That would have made old and new fans happy in one big swipe. For fucksake Capcom it's not rocket science.

They already confirmed RE8 was in development over a year ago. We'll probably hear the first real info on it next E3.

>WE DO IT...AGAIN!

>some people were hyped for this shit
OH NONONONO

How come you didn't see this coming just from the trailer alone?

People say that every year.

How do you cop with autism user? tell me about your mother.

Why don't YOU tell me about your mother?

>They already confirmed RE8
>Making it like 7
I feel sick.

Attached: 2f7.png (740x740, 810K)

The trailer gave the hope that it could have been more L4D than Dead by Daylight. If we got complex maps to explore and solve puzzles in while being fucked with by the mastermind, that would have been awesome.

Instead we got the most uninspired and boring route they could have taken.

This is nothing like DBD though.

>resident evil spinoff
>it's raccoon city again
I've heard this story before!

Attached: 1409999541365.gif (500x375, 117K)

this is my mother

Attached: 1550214922371.jpg (850x1202, 552K)

>The only source of said rumor is some user sperging out on Yea Forums and people repeating it
This?

>>Playing with others
>>Playing multiplayer ever

Ironic you're calling other people zoomers when fucking Outbreak exists

Why would they? They'll continue to tweak the formula like they did from 7 to REmake2. I'd expect some variation of that.

Attached: 7867.jpg (474x315, 13K)

third person or fixed cameras or fuck off

You're in the wrong thread, dummy.

>there's a QT bowtie wearing zombie
based

Attached: bowtie.jpg (477x546, 14K)

>Aqua with Mickey's Keyblade
>not even Dark Aqua
Pathetic.. Pathetic!

i fucked both

No thank you. I'll just keep hoping for Outbreak.

Attached: Numbing the pain.gif (500x235, 990K)

A shame for you, I guess. I fully expected exactly what we got so no surprises here.

Gamer delusions don't count
Unless they involve me

how fucking new are you, it's not uncommon for capcom to release spinoffs after big releases, and you just got re2r a few months ago you fucking baby

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=wsUEbELWsEw

No, it's the waitress.

Why did they pick a group of faggy high schoolers. This isn't a slasher film, it's fucking Resident Evil. They need to at least be cops or military adjacent.

>The only people excited are the people who realize this is a polished version of Zombie Master

My brothers

Attached: 1497250095848.jpg (711x795, 38K)

Judging by the gameplay video, this will also have voice chat.

Sorry, fag, most people interested in multiplayer horror already have a game-fu to worship. This appeals to almost no one.

I fear there are too few of us brother

Reminder that Japs fucking love Dead By Daylight and similar style games.
They are going to eat this shit up.

Attached: 1555924569772.png (580x902, 561K)

Game's still closed beta. There's plenty of time to change things to player responses.

>polished version
are you telling me this jank is polished?
how much jankier is zombie master yikes

I can't wait, this genuinely looks fun, it sucks that beta is for consoles only tho.

Why is Chris face so different in each new recent installment?

the game unironically is made for the jap market first, just like what was MG survive before.

>source: just trust me brah

Maybe they should remake RE4 in three parts like SE.

It was a Source mod. You do the math.

That "scene" is from a movie. Why they redo Chris everytime is a mystery.

REm4ke should wait till next gen.

>Jeez how janky was a multiplayer source mod from 2007?

Goldeneye: Source isn't too janky

I realize this is also anecdotal but as an Aussie who played DbD and Friday the 13th you'd be surprised by the amount of Japs you get in your games

Attached: 1497932931434.jpg (1900x1425, 622K)

>RE2Remake with mods
nah

Was it never updated or something?

>just remake the same shit
>then ruin it with useless spinoffs
>then do another remake
I predict RE2: the Re-remake will be ready around 2035.

Looks like a modern co-op survival horror game, would prefer something with storytelling like outbreak but this seems cool

But Japs do love DBD. It's ridiculous. Trapper has a Nendroid coming up, there are a ton of Jap DBD streamers, a ton of Japanese DBD fan art, Hell, there's fucking doujins dedicated to DBD.

10/10 I miss Chrisposting

Multiplayer source mods are always janky, this is a universal constant. Did you never play any?

Why is Capcom always so bad with RE spinf-offs? Not all of them are awful but so many are mediocre at best.

okay retard

Raid Mode crossed with Dead By Daylight.
I expect not much love from the west but the Japs will blow their loads over it no matter how jank it may turn out

Outbreak was a spin off and people have been waiting for a new entry forever.

Capcom has no idea what to do with Resident Evil, Megaman, Street Figher, Marvel v Capcom, the Clover games with such a nice engine. They only have Monster Hunter and Dragon's Dogma to offer, sure, its something but damn it's sad they're dying like this.

Attached: oghJd.png (899x677, 614K)

Good thing DAYMARE 1998 is coming to pick up the slack.

>Dead by Daylight clone
Nobody asked for this, Capcom. We wanted File #3 or REbirth 3. Goddamn you.

Yeah, 5 doujins by my search. So what?

>Nobody asked for this
Nobody who speaks your language asked for this*

last name jackson

Never played?
I love them.
Most are janky but not all.
Love me some NMRiH, NT, and GE:S

This is just another shitty spin off, Capcom has been making those since Survivor.

Rocket League is 5 minutes and that's more than fine. Depending on the size of the levels, how the Director controls the enemies/traps/etc. 5 minutes for rounds should be fine.

This plays nothing like Dead by Daylight. Why are you people making this retarded comparison?

so it's like, what, dead by Daylight but Resident Evil? Looks like it might be fun

Better not be more than like 30 or 40 dollars tho

>NT

Good man

oh and ZP:S

Dilate more, tranny.

DBD is the go-to example for asynchronous "horror" 4v1 games, for better or for worse.
Even the japs are referring to DBD more than anything else

Cope

Capcom presentation on this game starting now

youtube.com/watch?v=sTalJTvPk-0

>Nobody asked for this*
Nope, fixed your fixed. I was right the first time.

Capcom had gold with Outbreak. Everything since has been shit in terms of doing what the series really shouldn't be doing.

Also since it's 4v1, teams are going to be lopsided so this shit will die on the vine fast if dEvolve is anything to go by.

>All these Dead By Daylight comparisons in succession
This shit isn't even remotely similar. Have you fuckers even seen 10 seconds of footage from DBD?

Attached: It's a Mori.png (3276x2160, 1.45M)

>ZP:S
>Getting home from school, booting up my computer and playing Zombie Panic for hours into the night

Take me back

Attached: Promotions.png (680x797, 565K)

Go back to your discord.

Wesker's name is dropped at the end. Neat.

We'll never get Outbreak File 3 or "Outbreak Remaster Collection" because of this turd. Fuck.

Keep seething

This is going to be called Outbreak. There's no way in Hell it won't be.

It says right on the site. They expect you to talk RE on your social media accounts. Most likely about the game once you get into the beta. I didn't sign up because I don't have any. I really wanted to try the game too.

Eh, looks like flopped Breach(even if Breach was better outside of botnet in-game)
This game really need more options, or game will turn to dull shit pretty fast

>Keep seething

Attached: 1547506585942.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>NMRiH
My nigga.

Capcom just said the master mind is "Daniel" not wesker. Sorry wesker fags

NNNNNNNNNNGGHAAAAAAAAA

finally a game where i can say GET IT TOGETHER TYRONE

nooo the cutie is getting stomped

>Master-Mind-o
>Master-Mind-o
>Master-Mind-o

Why do nips put o at the end of English words?

Hope there is a translation or a summary for the stream after it's over.

>wojak posting
Cringe

because they have a limited amount of sounds in their language

god valerie is too cute

but they are adding sound

They don't have any words that end with D, so they say D-o because it flows better.

Apparently these Asym horror games are pretty popular in japan right now with DBD and Identity V. Wouldnt mind a capcom take on it desu.

what else would you call him?
larenquicia jekkens mac nigson?

You can choose from more than 1 mastermind. Each has different traits and abilities. Think they said there will be more survivors coming later.

Japanese words only end in vowels, their mouths don't have the muscle memory to pronounce a consonant at the end of a word.

Finally a white man that speaks fucking English

Wouldn't mind "guest" survivors showing up like DMC5 characters, RE2R characters etc.

Makes sense why Capcom is revealing it on TGS instead of in a western oriented event. I assume not a lot of Japanese devs are making this sort of online experiences so they're probably trying to capitalize on this in the Japanese territory.

>This game is being made by fucking gajins

IT'S GOING TO BE FUCKING TERRIBLE

capcom redemption arc is over, now its back to the same old shit

another umbrella corps no doubt

>cringeposting

yikes

oh thank god it's not made by their A team. Neobards made the ports of DMC 1-3 and Onimusha. Im glad they're focusing on mainline titles instead.

i was hoping it was something good
if it's 20-30 i might check it out but if not thats a hard no
also that one user nailed the zombiu comparrison lol

well this looks ok i guess
not what i wanted, i wanted outbreak not a versus game
is not like my toaster can handle it anyway

minor project being made other project isn't new
see konami, almost all their project right now are made by other studios.
the obviously focus bigger games to be made inhouse.

Japanese conferences are so weird. Why is that woman there? Why is she constantly 20 feet away from the male speaker?

>cant hit eachother
well droped

user, Umbrella Corps was made by Capcom and not outsourced
>The game was developed by Capcom's Osaka studio, which is Capcom's headquarters.

and real question : WHY IS SHE SO HOT?

>yikes posting
cmon

how in the fuck has capcom not learned that RE and multi just don't mix well?

what is this biohazard extreme stuff, something new for remake2?

at least it's better than re7

Its a universal studios ride

Man that HUD is ugly.

>More merchandise whoring
>4-6 re-release for switch LUL

for fucks sakes

more like COOMon amirite?

Attached: 831.png (680x566, 272K)

I'm sure there will be a mode or option to enable friendly fire.

>a writer down on his luck
>a corrupt cop
>a security guard with a dark pass
>scary cat comedic guy
>nerd
>bitchy jornalist
>young girl that works on a caffe
>a mexican guy that probably a mechanic

i dont even know outbreak that much and i can recognize then

no

Yo this Japanese Medieval Knights ripoff with Dynasty Warriors characters looks awesome

IIRC they state that it's made by their junior developers. Not gonna excuse it's shitness tho but you can easily tell if an RE game is done inhouse vets, novices, or outsource. Outbreak for example is made by the main Studio 1 while Dead Aim is made by Studio 3 along with an outside company.

are you....retarded? How does a game of zombie master remind you of anything like a game of tag?

i think its because of the fact you can directly control the monsters as well as indirectly

the fact we can control the tyrant is a sign let alone zombies, so its not a rip off but its clearly inspired by

okay red pill me. What do people hate it?

Attached: 1568060225080.jpg (4084x3267, 3.93M)

To anyone interested there's an Outbreak session sitting at 3/4 on obsrv (for Desperate Measures, file 2)

I don't hate it, it looks like it's gonna be fun. people are just upset that it isn't outbreak

those jp's are cool until you play monster hunter with them, every game with them except monster hunter they're a god send

DVD or HDD?

I thought they were pretty annoying to play with in f13th since they just played it like DBD and spent the entire game hiding instead of doing objectives

>a writer down on his luck
He's a Divorced Doctor Gentleman who uses polite speech and is James Bond suave.

>a corrupt cop
Actually just an idiot cop who wants to be a STARS member but he's too rowdy and rebellious even though he's a good guy.

>a security guard with a dark pass
Mostly right. Vietnam war veteran turned rent-a-cop.

>scary cat comedic guy
Yep. Works at a Subway Station and loves puzzles and flipping his lucky coin.

>nerd
Amnesiac college student with ties to Umbrella's labs.

>bitchy jornalist
100% right.

>young girl that works on a caffe
She works at a bar but her super Japanese looking uniform would say otherwise.

>a mexican guy that probably a mechanic
Literal throat-cancer weirdo with no actual age who runs around and knifes shit to death with kick ass combos while growling at everything and also taping together things like the weird plumber he is.

Attached: self.png (440x464, 64K)

>Actually just an idiot cop who wants to be a STARS member
isnt kevin a drunk who had a giant tab on the bar map?

They could've used the RE2 remake's framework to make another Outbreak, instead we got Red Tube Smashers.

Crapcom does it again.

Attached: 1560220361954.jpg (1536x2048, 358K)

looks a bit cheap
not cause the reused assets either, it just gives that aura

Why was David such an anime weirdo compared to the rest of the group?

Looks kinda low budget and personally I'm not terribly intrigued by this sort of games. I don't hate it though.

i will admit now i never played that, monster tps and fps games were my encounters

from the sounds of it though maybe jp players aren't that great anymore, with monster hunter it used to be the french that were shit but now you hardly ever see them and the jp players are doing the dumbest shit whilst the french were too busy trying to pull off parkour mid game

a shame really, i miss team games with them, no voice chat required and they worked effectively towards objectives

Everything is "inspired by" by this point. I don't get the argument. Just because you can take control of a template zombie, somehow makes this a game about hanging people on hooks and using pallets to stop the person from tagging you? The games have 0 similarity unless you count 1v4.

>4 player only
It's dead

user, ill level with you, people are stupid

they need to base their assumptions upon the nearest thing that is similar, and with 4v1 the nearest most people will think of is dBD or F13th, because they're also 1 bad guy vs survivors

infact its because of that thinking it sometimes helps sell games, its why alot of indie games go "LOOK ITS A METROIDVANIA" like it'll sell, me personally it pisses me off but thankfully capcom has directly said it themselves

who /Tyrone/ here?

yeah, tyrone is too milquetoast

Attached: 1563291471163.jpg (225x224, 12K)

100% true, but shit you would at least think evolve because you get to fight back and shit. Or to those who actually enjoy zombie games, zombi-U had a zombie master mode which was amazing imo. They could relate it to that. It just surprising how far from the mark they make it. These are people who play games for a living and shitpost and they can't even think of a close similarity.

that's why he's an idiot. he's a fucking drunk retardo who thinks he's chris redfield 2.0 and somehow surprised that chief irons won't give him a chance.

because capcom doesn't have any fucking subtlety when it comes to making "silent, serious" type characters.

they gave him a chance
he failed the stars test 4 times

that's not getting a chance, that's fucking up and thinking you're still hot shit and trying 3 more times and making the whole police force laugh at you