In response to a Mosque attack Youtube Video Star Pewdiepie donated $50,000 to the Jews

what did he mean by that

theverge.com/2019/9/11/20860553/pewdiepie-felix-kjellberg-adl-donation-anti-defamation-league-conspiracy-theories-50000

Attached: DAA714EF-E850-4850-9A41-6C966CA5D131.jpg (297x170, 10K)

based
I hope his 100 million subscribers all follow suit

>got married
>loses his balls
oh no

I genuinely think he has been killed and this is a deepfake of him

That or marzia is being held hostage

this is some slimy shit

Some people think he's being extorted, but I doubt it; they'd ask for more than a mere 50k.

I think he's joshin em

>50k protection money

Dumb move. I get that he wants to do something to break that idea that he condones extremist ideas or whatever, but giving money to the ADL legitimizes them which is just as dangerous. They're one of the top organizations pushing censorship in the US right now, and giving them any sort of legitimacy is stupidly dangerous.

that retard just made himself an easy target now.

wouldn't it make more sense to donate the money to the victims in new zealand instead of some dumb cyberpolice organization in the US

He's saying the Jews are behind it, and also thanking them for killing Muslims

well, you just realized that rich people can use money to solve dumb stupid problems and move on with their lives.

Poor people are the retards that have to take the tranny SJW dick in their asses, balls deep.

>dude 4D chess trust the plan maga free kekistan shadilay

Sorry OP I DNS blackholed all Vox blogs.

he's obviously just unaware of the other bad shit the ADL has done, his explanation on twitter reads as him only doing it to put his interactions with the ADL in the past to rest.

didn't discord hand out their information to ADL as well? why are all these companies and people giving ADL all this money and data for free? it is a little suspicious and makes me wonder if ADL is pressuring them somehow

fuck off nigger pewdiepie was always a cuck you niggers were just to fucking dumb to realize
This is why /pol/tards should be gassed, to fucking dumb to even realize that someone is not a nazi

Attached: 1551701914985.gif (512x469, 1.26M)

everyone seems to be saying that the ADL is blackmailing him

baste and green and purplepilled. thanks doc

Sure smells like /pol/ around here.

I have been lurking /pol/ since 2015 and voted for Trump and Republican in both 2016 and 2018, am I based?

These are the same people who are trusted flaggers on youtube, and have the ability to deny people youtube channels.
They have also been immensely critical of PewDiePie in the past.

This donation comes just weeks after a massive Youtube purge of right wing content

>pewdzz is not a nazi
yes good goy that's what (((they))) want you to believe