Untitled

Attached: image.png (1440x1080, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPVnk7dTFCI
youtube.com/watch?v=JN1Lgh-EC4A
youtube.com/watch?v=wj1IvHimeis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's never going to happen again.

Attached: south-park-s15e08c01-same-old-crap-16x9.jpg (960x540, 78K)

Serious question SF bros, how come only Chads play Ryu while only weirdos play Ken?

Dont worry you'll get a similar function.

back when games literally had soul. it was the stuff dreams were made of. how did they do it? what changed?

Marvel was on the brink of bankruptcy so they had to do something to stay afloat so they said "why not partner with this Japanese video game company" and the rest was history. Their portfolio of games helped to get marvel's attention.

Rogue's ass was amazing

I'm too young to have seen this in arcades, but I'm sure it was total chaos when it came out. I'm happy to be spoiled by emulation and home ports.

Do they fuck?

So does Cyclops do anything else besides pew pew eyes?

he also abandons his wife and child and whines about everything

>and whines about everything
Like wolverine.

OPTIC BLAST

youtube.com/watch?v=HPVnk7dTFCI
vidya kino. you see this at the arcade and you're gonna check it out.
same with youtube.com/watch?v=JN1Lgh-EC4A

Steve jobs and mahvel cinematic universe

>Capcom will NEVER EVER produce games of their 90's caliber ever again because their godly sprite artists are long gone, and the last time a company tried to produce HD sprites (SNK) it nearly drove them bankrupt

I hate this timeline so much!

Attached: 1519552735732.png (838x521, 374K)

>Mahvel shit
You faggot trannies are far worse then Smashcucks

Attached: 1566760520762.jpg (210x240, 18K)

I play Blanka, because i find a giant green electric monster very relatible

No because they actually play their games you retard.

Marvel is mostly blacks, trannies are more of an afgc thing
t. afgc

was xmen really that popular in the 90s? I always though spidey was the face of marvel

Mahvel is niggers and spics retarded Jon poster.
Trannies are speedrunners and hackers.
Get your stereotypes right.

BEHOLD! OPTIC...sweep. Because hardly anyone used optic sweep. ;_;

Yeah it's not like it had an animated series airing in the 90s that's very popular or something.

I never saw it when I was a kid, couldnt afford cable

It aired on Fox Kids. you didn't need cable/satellite. X-men Evolution also aired on Kids WB!

X-men have always been wildly popular, in the 90s it was Batman, Spiderman, then the X-men
At least until Spawn came along, then it was Spawn, Spiderman, and the X-men

Little brothers play Ken because their older brothers had already picked Ryu.

Classic Marvel is very different from the mutated Disney conglomerate we have today.

Attached: 488561c1406a0cbb4806fb7eb0ab850a.gif (500x521, 133K)

The X-Men were fucking huge in the '80s and '90s.

Pre-MCU, the X-Men, Spidey and the Fantastic Four were the faces of Marvel. Most of the classic Avengers lineup were considered pretty B-tier and characters like Black Panther and the Guardians of the Galaxy were very much C-tier.

>Black Panther and the Guardians of the Galaxy were very much C-tier.
I'll say D tier. They were fringe IP's.

>Mahvelfags
>playing their games
Sure buddy, why do you go back too shitposting and seething over never ever getting a new game, meanwhile blowing Goku.
Mahvel is for burgerlanders because Japan knows how shit it is. By the way if you fucktrads do somehow get a new game. Everyone will be waiting for you soi bois to ree over the lack of Spiderman.

Attached: 1566624793233.jpg (600x729, 186K)

You’re so fucking cool for not liking something that damn near everyone likes. You must be drowning in pussy

THE WILDEST CROSSOVER YOU HAVE NEVER DREAMT!
COMBINE YOUR POWERS TO EXECUTE THE MARVELOUS TEAM-UP MOVE!
PREPARE FOR THE UNCANNY TAG BATTLE MODE!!
X-MEN VS STREET FIGHTER

>Unironically thinking shit from Crapcom and Marvel is good

I still want Airman in a MvC game.

>acting like your shitty little hipster opinion is fact

Sagat when?
youtube.com/watch?v=wj1IvHimeis

All the 90s guys left or died or something.

See
Is right for the most part but forget to add that marvel's value got boosted solely because of video games. Disney bought it and it went to shit. They had multiple opportunities that would've sold themselves to the likes of Tatsunoko, Jump, Bandai, and the like (around 10 million for everything). Yet none of the jap companies wanted to. Now the rat astronomically raised licensing fees for this fucking capeshit and capcom can barely afford it. Not because they're poor, they're not. But because the fees are so fucking high

based 90s animated series inspiration and voice actors being used by capcom

Attached: tex.jpg (720x544, 67K)

this is why capcom vs snk is so much better. no capeshit

until the MCU the x-men were marvel's #1 premier team. spidey was always the face, #1 solo hero, but team, it was x-men over avengers

there's a reason the studios in the 90s made x-men, spidey, f4, hulk, blade, ghost rider, daredevil, movies over avengers. avenger characters were considered C-list at best. the only characters marvel didn't flat out license out were the avenger characters, which is all what kevin feige had when he launched the MCU. just goes to show you can building anything as long as you have a competent person in charge

Those thighs and ass just drive me mad horny

Attached: 1567019829067.jpg (437x431, 23K)

You're telling me all those Japanese companies could have bought out marvel instead of Disney? Why? Gaijin hate?

Capcom during its golden age very well may be the greatest game developer in history. Every time I go back to their games, I'm just blown away by how unmatched the quality of their games are. Artwork, music and sound, design, just everything was absolutely top notch. Everything dies eventually, but I'm sad we won't ever get a studio as talented and skilled as Capcom. There's just far too much incentive to make popular trash these days. The west has lost absolutely all its talent, and while Japanese games are still high quality, they don't quite reach the level of Capcom (and for that matter, most other Japanese developers) during the 90s.

Not even astral chain?

Attached: 1270766179975.jpg (915x1000, 116K)

Weren't GotG not even really that popular until DnA showed up?

I WANT MY MAHVEL

The Rocket Raccoon miniseries from the mid-80s that was pencilled by a pre-Hellboy Mike Mignola was a bit of a cult favourite.

Attached: 61MrDos2RNL.jpg (329x500, 81K)

Sorry, to

what vs capcom games would you like to have seen?
hardmode: no capcom vs capcom

Attached: jump vs capcom.jpg (189x266, 19K)

what the fuck this tranny shit isn't what i posted

CVS3, mostly.

Sure thing, tranny chaser.

capcom vs capcom

>You're telling me all those Japanese companies could have bought out marvel instead of Disney? Why? Gaijin hate?
Marvel went to the shitters and none of their stuff was worth anything. Not even companies like Viacom wanted it. Iron man was literally dubbed garbage man and tin man by suits. That word went around and Sony eventually threw them a bone to license Spider-Man since they didn't believe that it was worth owning it

We could've had Marvel shit owned by a Japanese company by now and easy crossovers but no. Biggest lost opportunity of the past 2 decades.

CVS3, I want Alex and K'.

>Marvel went to the shitters and none of their stuff was worth anything. Not even companies like Viacom wanted it.
Not even the evil Viacom? What did marvel even do to make themselves looked down upon that badly for even executives to give iron man those nicknames? It sounds like Marvel was even lower than trash and the only company willing to pick them up was Disney.

Capcom vs Nintendo

CvS3. The only upside of SNK switching to 3D models is the fact that it's now a (remote) possibility.

Marvel bled talent right through the '90s and nearly went bankrupt twice. They only managed to keep the wolves from the door by selling off the movie rights to a good chunk of their catalogue to Sony Pictures, 20th Century Fox, New Line Cinema and Universal Pictures.

>What did marvel even do to make themselves looked down upon that badly for even executives to give iron man those nicknames? It sounds like Marvel was even lower than trash and the only company willing to pick them up was Disney.
The comic book industry had a shakeup and Marvel didn't have the brightest strategists and accountants to handle their money. It almost went to bankruptcy too and vanishing. Sony throwing them a bone by getting a license to Spider-Man breathed life into their capeshit and Fox did the same for X-men. Next thing you know, it kept snowballing and their IPs became relevant. After years of poor ratings on tv for their shows and merchandise not selling as well as their comics.

I grew up in NYC as a kid with this in arcades and let me tell you it was not romantic as you think it was. There were two places I played this. My local comic shop and the Chinatown fair which is basically where Justin Wong trained. My local comic shop was ok, I actually had friendly relations with some kids mostly the whites and asians. Blacks would get visibly pissed if you beat them but generally didn't fight you but the spics, my god the spics. Constant threats to kill you if you beat them. I had my mets hat stolen from my head when I beat a spic and his friend took my hat and ran out so his buddy could take over my game. If you threw spics in this game or any fighting game they would demand "throw backs" which is basically you standing there and letting them throw you. Throwing for some fucking reason was something extremely frowned upon and if you did it often you would get your ass beat unless you were Zangief.

One time I beat a spic at xmen vs sf with a throw as the last move and he pulled a switch blade on me and asked if I wanted to play fighting games for real he would be outside with his friends waiting for me. Literally 10 spic kids waiting outside with knives to kill me because I beat them in a fighting game. The owner felt bad for me and let me go out the back door had to climb a fence and everything because it wasn't a legit exit and I was like 15 years old. Fuck arcades and fuck NYC.

>Bandai/Namco buying Marvel
>we could've had Spider-Man & Hulk in Tekken and Captain America & Rogue in Soul Calibur

>Sega buying Marvel
>we could've had Spiderman vs Shinobi canon

>Nintendo buying Marvel
>we could've had the wackiest shit with marvel stuff
FUCK

My local grocery store recently got Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter. I was genuinely surprised, where the hell did they get it from?

CPS2 boards aren't particularly scarce or expensive. Biggest issue is the suicide batteries.

WHITE GUILT

You still find weird shit like that occasionally out there. A fish and chip shop in my town had a Tekken 2 machine until only about 3-4 years ago, when for whatever reason they actually replaced the damn thing with a Samurai Shodown 3 cabinet.

Unga in sprite form

Attached: 1512532080411.gif (200x200, 45K)

Sprited by a woman, Eri Nakamura.

With your stipulation: CvS3 or TvC2
Without: Fuck you I want Capcom Vs All-Stars

Attached: Capcom Vs All-Stars.png (1917x1078, 2.55M)

You mean scrubs play Ken because his DP is better than Ryu's.

Anyone who doesn't call it shoryuken is raging homosexual ready to prolapse out their anus

>posting Bimbo-bitch shit
Fuck off

>pew pew eyes
they're PUNCHES!

Attached: 366FEF31-E09B-460A-B639-8C04DD24FCDB.jpg (583x771, 401K)

Good riddance

SOUL

Attached: 167478-marvel-vs-capcom-clash-of-super-heroes-playstation-screenshot.png (640x480, 352K)

Convenience. They already had the sprites and hit boxes and shit from children of the atom finished. So might as well re-sign with Capcom and both make money.

Capcom milking shit like usual. It's still a decent game though. It's what we deserve with marvel vs capcom. A nice slower pacing without the spazzshit game play.

Hitboxes actually tended to get redone from game to game, even when reusing the same sprites. That's why you initially had people saying Alpha 3 and Darkstalkers 3 felt so weird after they had been used to playing the previous games.

another tatsunoko vs or at least a port.

>capcom vs capcom
isn't that just Capcom fighting Jam?
beside the obligatory Capcom vs SNK 3,
>Sega Vs. Capcom
>Square Enix vs. Capcom
>Namco vs Capcom
>Nintendo vs Capcom
>Sony vs Capcom
>Jump vs. Capcom
>DC vs. Capcom
I really want to see Project X Zone 3 with Square and Nintendo added to the mix

Attached: ProjectXZone.jpg (1600x800, 387K)

FIST

Tatsunoko 2 with Speed Racer finally