Why the fuck does it bother you that there are a lot of transwomen in the gaming community...

Why the fuck does it bother you that there are a lot of transwomen in the gaming community? They are literally hurting no one.

Attached: 887507B3-A2DA-45D1-A292-349E966BA2C2.jpg (2059x1697, 350K)

>women
The closest thing to a woman at that table is the chocolate milkshake.

>They are literally hurting no one.
That's not true.

They're hurting themselves quite alot!

Attached: BYgmMHb.gif (914x1091, 30K)

why do trannies think everyone is thinking about them, constantly? no one gives a fuck

by making this off topic thread about trans people you have directily financial hurt japmoot by wasting server power and bandwidth

chackmate

How will atheists ever recover

The mentally ill need to be bullied to maintain a healthy society.

they are hurting my appetite

Attached: 34536139_226811298117038_25320030505795584_n.jpg (960x1200, 113K)

They're hurting my eyes because they're so ugly.

based

Attached: 1560183398395.jpg (2059x1697, 935K)

>hurting no one
>removing fun in gaming
>adding unnecessary BS in gaming
DEL TRED

>They aren't hurting anyone, user!

Speak for yourselves.

Attached: 1455514909697.jpg (500x375, 58K)

They shit up my guilds with their attention whoring, they start making no fun rules because it could hurt someones feelings, they somehow manage to get beta orbiters that will defend them to death, nobody except the tranny clique talks or interacts anymore in fear of retaliation, open degeneracy in sfw chats all while acting cute and spamming the 'pure' meme, discord/clan chat becomes a clique safe space, forced avatar fagging and spamming of said tranny, guild eventually splits as the tranny has successfully subverted it.
I met trans people in real life that were enjoyable to interact with. They just acted like nice and friendly normal people. None of the trannies I met online were mentally sound or not a nuisance.

transwomen = Mentally ill men trying cutting their cocks off and/org crossdressers

I could care less about their hobbies, just don't you dare try to force me to acknowledge your mental illness as a legitimate identity/lifestyle.

What the fuck is Benjamin Franklin doing in that picture?

Yea Forums doesn't understand them. They only know video games. Most don't even understand those.

Attached: 1568069872868.png (756x910, 921K)

i join tranny servers to find pictures to post on the internet ama

Attached: thesquad.jpg (1139x676, 103K)

came to post a joke like this

trying to a treaty signed against the British

>Fling shit at people.
>Shit flung back.
>Omg y u do dis!?
You're not victims.

Attached: 1393898165377.jpg (393x402, 34K)

I will never understand the lack of self awareness that the ugly ones have.

Eh, I'd fuck three out of six ngl.

I never had a negative opinion of trans people before they got so vocal and tried interjecting themselves into everything. If they’d mind their own business instead of demanding attention and acceptance people might not hate them so much.

You are literally advocating for the execution of trans people and summarily deserve to be executed.

You forget to take your medication today or something? Where did you read anything about exterminating transcripts in that post.

Not everyone is going to like or accept you. Deal with it, that’s life.