YO KAI WATCH IS COMING TO PS4

WOW

Attached: 90EC6B8B-D2EB-45F4-A20A-6A6DA14BEC0F.png (750x1334, 1.17M)

NOOO!!! ANOTHER ONE OF OUR EXCLUSIVES!!!

Attached: 1566940553790.png (491x512, 175K)

what the fuck bros... this can't be real... no way this is happening...

Didn’t this bomb on the Switch? What do they think the PS4 version is gonna do? Bomb with sprinkles?

Console wars aside, did this game come out already on Switch? Did it flop or something? I've heard nothing about it other that it exists.

is yokai watch 3 good?

FUCK YES, now when it comes to the west i won't have to put up with the shitty framerate on the switch. thank you based sony!

It only released in japan and it did bomb. This like last ditch effort

NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1564467244150.jpg (638x599, 68K)

The mismanagement of Level-5 continues to astound me.

It actually is. I put over 200 hours into it.

Yeah. If you want to try the series get YW2 Psychic Specters, One of the YW Blasters and YW3

Yokai Watch is literally dead, Level 5 is trying whatever they can to revive it.

from what i heard the framerate really sucked on the switch so the ps4 port should be a good move

b-but Yea Forums told me japan was going to abandon sony...

The Switch version bombed and the series is losing popularity. Now they’re gonna port the game to a console that sells 10k in Japan on a good week.

God they're stupid. Bring the shitty pokemon clone that flopped to PS4 and not the Soccer JRPG they could sell to yuropeans by the truckload

Yeah, it flopped. 150k in its first week.
A MAJOR plummet from the second game which sold millions.
Level-5 can't manage a franchise to save their life, and they need to be bought out.

it did.
Boring gameplay, few yokai, lots of glitches.
the series is in terminal stage.
Now they add a chidlren series in a console onlyadults have, this shit is probably getting ported on PC by the time it hits the west.

Too bad Inazuma Eleven is stuck in development hell. It pulled a Final Fantasy VIIR where it was developed by someone else, but they weren't doing a "satisfactory" job so Level-5 took it back and made it themselves.

I guarantee that whatever the outsourced company was doing probably would have been just as good. It's just Level-5 and their terrible terrible ability to manage anything.

The game bombed in Japan on the Switch.

Level-5 has fucked up a lot in recent years.
They are trying to tackle way too many projects at once and also tend to milk their franchises to death while also trying to make it big with "multimedia" type of marketing (Game + Anime + Merchandising).

Hopefully they understood that they have to calm down a bit with the number of projects they start and the milking.

Multiplatform releases will help a lot too.
NO REASON for some of their games to be Switch exclusives.
Switch + PS4 is a good combination for Japan.

i don't think they're doing this with japan in mind. level-5 probably saw cyber sleuth outsell bamco's expectations in the west on ps4 and now they want to do the same.

>too many projects
they have what? yokay and inazuma? they jsut fucking suck at making sequels.

Inazuma Eleven Ares has already been announced for PS4.

With Ni no Kuni 2 and Ni no Kuni remaster, as well as Yo-kai Watch 4 now they are pretty much developing all their games for PS4 (and Switch of course).

If I wanted to play toddler games I'd get a Switch

Professor Layton (limbo), Fantasy Life (mobile game hell), Snack World (dead), Megaton Musashi (barely started), Ushiro (development hell)
If they cut down so much of that they would have a better time. Also not try to make everything a mega-franchise. We don't need toys, anime, manga and other tie-ins, sometimes we just want the game.

At some point they had:
>NNK2 DLC
>NNK remaster (I am not sure if they are the ones doing that one.
>Yo-kai Watch 4
>Inazuma Eleven Ares
>Ushiro
>Megaton Musashi
>Plus another game for their 20th anniversary (apparenlty a multiplayer one?)
>Plus ports of their games for iOS/Android together with some other mobile games.

snack world is coming to the west and ushiro has been revived for the switch.

The "shitty clone" is much better than anything Gamefreak has put out in the last 15 years or so. You're right about Inazuma Eleven though. Do a Tsubasa crossover and you're golden.

Attached: 1527097512400.webm (640x360, 2.04M)

Pokemon being bad doesn't make yokai watch good

YW4 is so different formthe others it might as well be adifferent game.
pokemon being bad doesnt excuse YW4 for being bad too. they both suck except GF knows how to manage a series yet.

Inazuma is coming to PS4 but who knows when it'll actually be released, the manga is over, the anime ends this month and the game still isn't finished, I'm in awe at Level 5's incompetence with their franchises.

I know. But Snack World has no future in Japan, and as is Level-5 tradition it's taking forever to localize.
And yeah I know Ushiro is coming to Switch. It's still in development hell.

Lmao they're fucking desperate.

Nintendo always wins, baby.

If this was for the West, it would have been announced in english.

So it just now hit them that releasing a pokemon clone on the platform with pokemon wasn't the brightest idea?

Attached: 1568093345087.png (191x214, 31K)

There's also the issue of getting someone to localize it.
The first three games (and Blasters) were localized by Nintendo. I can't see them footing the bill to localize something that will be on PS4 too.

it owrked with YW1/2
but been shitting the bed since 3

Nah they're just retards who had a successful series and mismanaged it. They forgot their audience was children and made the cringe otaku pandering shit the main focus of the game instead of a few references here and there.

Then when they realised kids didn't want to play their game anymore they gave it an edgy reboot that flopped even harder and now they're trying to get something back out of the resources they've sunk into this. No doubt this will be the last yokai watch game

>switch version runs like crap
>now the superior version is on the ps4
>a dead console
Epic monkey paw wish

Finna save Yo-Kai like they did Monster Hunter.

fuck off weebs