Monster Hunter Thread

Monster Hunter Thread

TGS stream soon

Attached: E17481BF-BBEF-423D-AA58-20FEBB149D1A.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17kGXe31SPg3AjQ-nwYAL3KHEUzAPHxB1hNJvLVOdeXE/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=sTalJTvPk-0
twitter.com/aevanko/status/1171976118405984257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are the IB HBG worth to make (outside upgrading Shattercryst)?

Who cares Iceborn already shit the bed. They are now HALF WAY to a mainline games monster count but 1/2 are still subspecies and variants. Its also still more expensive than any of them.

Shara and Zinogre

(You)

It was me.

Attached: 3A633529-EF6E-458B-824C-808EEB23E54D.png (844x633, 718K)

You did decorate your room with several portraits of the handler didn't you?

Name a single incorrect thing stated there.

What dlc additions are you hoping for? I'd like to see khezu or gigginox.

>Searching SOS
>See the delivery quest for the Thermae Layered that's already 8 minutes in
>Rush into it
>Stand around for a couple of minutes
>Quest Clear and get all 2 tickets I need
BASED AND FUCK DELIVERY QUESTS

People usually ask what is their favorite monster, but what is your favorite low-tier monster?

Great Maccao for me

pukei or kulu

What the fuck do you do with GL against Velkhana? I really don't want to have to bring Guard Up but he can do either ice beam which I can't block and is REALLY tight on a hop evade or double/triple tail thrusts on reaction to me closing range on him with charging thrust (which lasts too long to get shield up in time for the first one). Thankfully everything else can be blocked pretty safely but I just can't stay in on him and trying to usually has me eating at least one of the above attacks.

Using Tiger Blast I right now. Don't know if switching to my Sleep Jagras GL will be much better as I'm not proc'ing Blast much either so I doubt I'll get a sleep all that often.

I hope they announce G rank DLC.

>not zorah
lame HBGfags detected

Kuluyaku. When are they going to make an endgame raptor monster?

el gatito gaming meow meow meow meow

Attached: 1561467640642.jpg (1200x915, 244K)

Is Zamtrios low tier?

post link nigga

But you already got it.

NOOO WORLDBROS IT WAS HER TURN! NOW MONSTER HUNTER'S GOING TO RETURN TO NINTENDO!

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Have you ever noticed that most of deviljho's moves are just great jaggi's scaled up

Attached: 1552718050275.gif (500x365, 165K)

MR is like night and day from actual G rank from older games.

Oh here we fucking go again.

Dodogama and Kulu. Two good boys who do nothing wrong.

I guess? He's fairly early in caravan and guild.

too bad user, Worldfags are completely casual and Capcom can't disappoint Sony by scaring off their new audience by making Monster Hunter actually fun to play.

Because you were a noob. XX or 3G were easier than Iceborne for me. Only FU destroyed me and guess what ? I was a noob back then.

was glavenus glaive that short in previous games?

I was thinking something small and fast, like kirin sized.

>room decorations are back
There a quropeco lamp?

gypceros

So is this shit gonna be in japanese only or will there be subs?

You jealous?

Attached: Whatintarnation.jpg (1600x2400, 3.42M)

The Great Sponge

god i fucking hate getting boned first glavenous now brachydios. being a gun lance main is fucking suffering appearance wise.even if it is just a little bit of bone on the outside of the shield if fucking ruins it.

Attached: 1559952982475.png (509x382, 258K)

those are pretty common now. definitely nowhere near the bs drop rate in World. I just got bomber/attack

I hope next game fixes it at least
Or if they add more variants/subs as DLC they touch up a few weapons that deadend in bone.

Seething Bazelguese

Having tons fun with the expansion so far, also why do jap players always cart?

>How are you guys liking my 28 unique weapon models?

Attached: 68708992_p7.png (800x544, 612K)

>duped about 250 attack decos before it got patched
>seeing people proud of getting even one

Attached: 1497575512139.gif (640x360, 439K)

What is the actual boost you get on Resuscitate anyways? Like attack rating what and what equivalent to Evasion Window?

Stop playing with toys and join us REAL lance Chads

Attached: Sengoku_Rance_-_Rance_1325.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Link to stream?

Play a real monster hunter

kecha or shogun if hes low tier

DBs are cool and I combine them with Gamma Vaal Hazak set to be the apex edge lord

The only GL that matters appearance-wise is the corn popper.

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTalJTvPk-0

Shut the fuck up bibiwa

>28 unique weapon models
What

What's so good about Level 4 Jewel anyway? Double skills doesn't seem that good when most armor parts only have 1 Level 4 slot for each piece of equipment. Even more so when the LV4 Jewel has 1 good skill and one shitty skill like Free Meal or Entomology. I would rather have each piece of equipment has many jewel slots.

Attached: 1563872567370.jpg (250x201, 25K)

Should I just give up forever, Velk has triple carted me twice now.

They're great, but please share with the other monsters next time

Kecha Wacha by a county mile

Attached: D2j77rrVAAAAtcZ.jpg (538x221, 22K)

Ruiner has different models than normal nerg so 2 models per weapon type

Based Uncle Dante

At least best monster Namielle has a unique gunlance

Which weapon in your opinion got the best new stuff to play with?

Wasnt much of a LS user before but with its new Iai stance it's easily my favorite. SnS is also pretty neat.

there's probably crazy combos out there
that's just Rare 9 stuff

Endgame armor does give you a bunch of other slots

I'm so fucking mad that they did this. Noone would have complained if they kept the same models from high rank. They could have spent that dev time giving the other mons more unique models. Goddamn I like World but shit like this just infuriates me.

There are 2 and even 3 point single-skill Lvl 4 decos, friend.

>Really like using Charge Blade
>Feel like shit for using them in 4U and World since they're considered OP and I don't want to be thought of as a casual
>Gen completely fucked over CB so it's not as satisfying to play with
why can I never have a middle ground.

Iceborne is incredible, just got done beating nargacuga. Mushroomer is also underrated af.

Bing

I honestly haven't seen any CB users in IB. Its mostly been weebblade

>They're gonna show my gameplay on TGS, right?

Attached: 1566770717891.png (805x702, 24K)

So what the hell is the guiding lands I just reached it yesterday?

>caring what other people think of your weapon choice

Attached: 1556714609648.png (539x715, 569K)

>3point
excuse me nani the fuck

They're going to be announcing and update that changes all the weapon models that look like shit right?

Holy fuck the final boss is fun
Heavy damage but obvious tells for his stuff, cool effects, a nice two stage fight! Time to suffer forever grinding out his parts though cause breaking anything on his second phase seems like an uphill battle
also am I a shitter for triple carting to the nerfed ruiner nerg twice? The fucker just kept nuking me with that roar into insta tackle

Have the announced the winner of the weapon design contest yet?
Jesus fuck it been a year

Everwood 2.0 with worse concepts, monsters and areas.

It's a bunch of the normally 1-slot skills like elemental resistances or medicine.

>Have the announced the winner of the weapon design contest yet?
No, good weapons aren't allowed in Monster Hunter

Just downloaded this game, never played a monster hunter game before. What am I in for? Any tips

Haha, no

How did they manage to make every Frontier monster look like complete shit?

>Hard Defense Jewel 4
>Grants 3 points for Defense Boost

Odd that they included this when there's also just Defense Jewel+ which is also a Level 4 deco that does 2 points for Defense Boost but there you go.

Go bing yourself faggot. Nobody in their right mind thinks making half the weapons look like chicken wings is a good thing. Making cool looking gear is a big reason why people play the fucking game in the first place.

Everwood was shit miserable 4baby

bibiwa

Jesus enough with the hyperbole. Its not good for your health

Ahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
Ahahahahahahahahah
No.

Hello gay bowser

Lads how do I best use a Narga LBG (pierce shot) and what's the best way to use the special ammo type?

Hmm, now that I think of it, Velkhana reminds me of Disufiroa

Probably the added aggression and movement making it harder to unga everything to death

Like narga for instance, that nigger jumps around so much it feels like I'm fighting the camera as much as the monster, can't imagine trying to land consistent SAEDs on it

I hate the dact that I’m associated with your kind. What a fucking baby

these threads are getting worse

You can get shit like Offensive Guard + Evade Window

Iceborne has 60 large monsters. That’s more than FU and 3U. How is that only half of a mainline roster? 4U has more but half the roster of that is subspecies and variants too.

Yes, so Guiding Lands is even worse than Everwoods you dumb Worldsperm

Where the hell can I get a miasma jewel for Blackveil Vaal?

Fact*

This is what being Capcom's favourite looks like.

Attached: 1568250518518.jpg (3840x7560, 3.66M)

This your first flagship for something?

By giving every monster some bat shit insane AOE attack that takes of a 4/5ths of the screen and forgetting that they’re designing creatures for Monster Hunter, not God Eater or Toukiden
some of the monsters that actually look like they belong in the series are cool though

Attached: F10BEB4B-3E01-455A-91EC-4A8B68F5B06D.png (1319x1560, 478K)

>can't pick or create our handler
I'll take any of the other qt npcs than what we got, don't even need voiced dialogue

Attached: 1567513717260.jpg (1000x1414, 340K)

Looks like garbage. Why did Capcom drop the ball so hard in World and Iceborne?

>velk with lance
These fucking ice beams are the bane of my existence. Can’t block with the guard level I have and can’t evade to the side because the beam is too wide so I have to preempt it every time of I get slammed. Also have to go into super guard as fast as possible for the ice columns cause if I only get the party shield I block the first hit and get hit with the second.

Wait GL and SnS have the same name.

Why do you fags keep biting? Jus why? This is the sane rodeo over an over. Just why?

Great Girros by far. I love it's design, wish it got a subspecies that made it less of a pushover.

>more than half the roster
Factually wrong. Pretty sure the total number is 30 compared to the 75 total.

They wanted to appeal to Westerners that only know about fantasy through game of thrones so they couldn't afford to make weapons actually look like weapons from other monster hunter games.

Why do you make this post every thread? Jus why? This is the same rodeo for over a year. Just why?

What?

Given how the DLC monsters for World worked I expect them to all be endgame monsters, so Khezu and Gigginox seem to be off the table unless they get the Garuga treatment.

Embarrassing

>By giving every monster some bat shit insane AOE attack that takes of a 4/5ths of the screen
So World?

I would say pick a weapon that suits your playstyle. There’s a training room with all the weapons so sit down and go through them all to see what you like. Some weapons are more complicated than others but picking the harder ones pays off in the end. Yet the easier ones are just as viable too! Try your best in hunts and make better gear. When you reach High Rank learn what armor skills are to make you a better hunter. Also if you’re having trouble you can sos other players for help.

if your using a cool looking charge blade like the brachydios then its all good fren. I only judge hunters for their shit taste in style

Why are you so upset about MHW user? I'm sure they'll bring another weeb game to the switch at some point.

Shoot mon

At last I truly see.

Attached: 1515888499_preview_1516944670692.jpg (387x437, 40K)

>Why won't this monster based on a panther with fucking wings hold still
Why do people bitch about this shit. What the fuck do you think it was going to do, sit there and let you wail on it?

Not even god eater and toukiden do that, that's a frontier exclusive property

Wow, that SA looks WAAAAY fucking better.

Thanks m8. I was messing around with the weapons and I think I like weapons that offer more mobility, currently have the twin blades equipped but sword and board seemed okay too. Buster sword was nice. Didn't care for the lances or the bagpipe thing, but gunlance looked interesting.

Goddamn that's a sexy switchaxe.

Just do some deco farming user
They're not that hard to come by

Fuck Velkhana and his fucking ice spewing ass.

But really just shoot mon. Pierce is kinda boring. By special ammo are you referring to status ammo or wyvernblasts? Blasts are good if the mon is knocked down or if you put it to sleep and set up a big boomy

The sweeping beam is pretty bullshit just switch weapons lmao

Its mainly people new to Monster Hunter and G rank.

>Fuck Velkhana
yes please. ive never felt this horny about a monster ever

His set let me immediately go back to exploding stuff with my lumu SA
I was sad when acidic glav chopped him in half

Are elemental shots worth going for on a LBG? I kinda wanna make some but I don't know what to go for.

Phemeto just posted a video where he laid out his lbg elemental sets and it seemed good but it requires a lot of farming and endgame itemization. You’re probably better off with pierce/spread until you’ve farmed a ton of silver rath

I guess. Just bizzare, guy bitching the other day about rathalos breathing too much fire. Like goddamn, it's a flying fire breathing monster, that's it's whole thing. What would you expect the flying fire breathing wyvern to do?

Hammer is surprisingly mobile for being big. I don't recommend the guns or GS to new players. Dual Blades is great for elemental and status

I'm just saying the braindead World style CB isn't gonna work as well in IB and the weapon will probably fall a bit in usage, kinda like how people are using crit draw again

To be fair, Rathalos has always been a poorly received monster.

Better watch out. Get within 100 feet and you'll triple cart from that stupid tail and cross map ice breath.

Wyvernblast my guy

shit draw, imo

TGS Stream’s about to start

Step 1: ko monster or put mon to sleep
Step 2: blow that nigga up
They’re also hard to use in multiplayer cause you can plant them and the mon will jump around like a nigger. If you’re solo you can set them up and just bait the mon into it

Zinogre, get the Narg 3 piece bonus, slap a scope on it, better than glutton.

Attached: 1563650232654.gif (540x405, 144K)

Nerscylla

Attached: spurdoman.png (1168x830, 115K)

Hope they announce weapon designs that aren't total trash

I did some maths. 4U has 32 subs/rares/variants (counting Crimson and White Fatalis too) out of a total of 75. That’s roughly 44% of the roster. Iceborne has 19 subs/rares/variants (counting Ancient Leshen too) out of a total of 60. That’s roughly 32% of the roster.

So neither is actually ‘half’ the roster but 4U does have notably more than Iceborne. I don’t get why it’s a bad thing anyway, every G/Ultimate game adds tons of reskins.

I like kut ku, would be nice seeing him in world

Not even the signature moves in World are as bad as
>Shoots four tornadoes
>Tornadoes collide and form one huge tornado
>Light Tornado on fire with red and blue flames

Just started using IG, how do i get green essences? Never seems to got one.

link?

Back of the knee maybe

It varies from monster to monster, usually it's from tails

All it does is heal you though

>What's so good about Level 4 Jewel anyway?
There are some good combinations - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17kGXe31SPg3AjQ-nwYAL3KHEUzAPHxB1hNJvLVOdeXE/edit#gid=0
Also, the later armors have more slots.

I don't consider sub/variants a bad thing anymore now that they are quite significantly different

aim for the tail

Tgs stream is starting

fuck scope i dont want to play zoomed

GRIGORI CONFIRMED WHAT THE FUCK

I hate Master Rank Rathalos, it's always flying and taking in consideration how they become eventually imune to flash pods and insta counter CC attacks when enraged, you got not much options when playing melee.

>Just need some Val fangs to finish the old Anjanath weapon I had sitting around
Silly me, I somehow forgot about the desire sensor.
Doesn't help that trying to go into SOS investigations ends up with no one going for his fucking head.

I think I'd be better off just farming the MR one and forging it, but my pride won't let me.

Attached: 1332092511405.jpg (1440x1080, 167K)

When does the MH stuff at TGS start?

Attached: 66562344_p9.jpg (2187x1654, 667K)

how many RE ports are there jesus christ

Agreed. The first and second gen ones are pretty much all shit, then in third gen they got a little experimental with a few and expanded on that with fourth gen. Now they’ve gone all out with it in World and they’re mostly all very distinct fights.

approx 30 minutes

hey guys, are these any good?

Attached: seemsgood.png (985x452, 1.04M)

25 minutes

it's the first thing

I just want to say fuck you user

Yes

What do you use?

Terrible skills, sorry man

Is Master Rank actually casualised or is it just autists

I've used all the weapons but I use Switch Axe and Lance mainly

>Not defensive skill
Absolute trash, just sell it.

can you have more than one spot weakened on a monster at once?
what's the difference between the light weapons weaken effect and the heavy weapons weaken?

Just autists. Its harder than GU’s g-rank

Yes, it's easy as shit if you aren't a braindead world newfag.

Autists and sour grapes, literally. This is Barry-tier levels of faggotry.

yes you can weaken more than one spot, light weapons take more clutch claws to weaken while heavy weapons usually weaken in one attack

It's about on par with other G ranks so far

You've never played iceborne. You might have played World, but you're mad.

Is it even possible to do Velkhana with dual blades? Cant ever keep enough stam to do damage.

Is there any worth bow in master rank? Their initial stats seem pretty unimpressive.

try using dash juice for stamina

>Literally anything in World
>A challenge
lol

It's harder than some other G-rank like 3G ( the easiest by far ) or XX.

just get a hornchad

your extremoth solo proofs??

They need to brag here about how amazing they are, so any game will be called easy and casualized.

*valors your bait* heh...nice try

>doesn't even attempt to deny it
Bibiwa is supposed to be a shitpost, yet here you are.

I'm at 5 Glavenus Mantle, zero Honed Acidcryst, what am I doing wrong.

>Crossover trash
>Relevant
lol

>implying I even need to try when worldsperm schizos will just deny it
lol

You can get stuff like Handicraft+Constitution, which is crazy value.

People get walled by fucking barioth
He's like 4 mons in

I'm the opposite of you

everyone knows the easiest monster hunter is (your favorite)

link to the tgs stream please

>look at assigned SOS quests
>1/2 the page is Barioth
High Metal armor exists for a reason, damn

Link to TGS stream: youtube.com/watch?v=sTalJTvPk-0

>proving me right and bumping the thread, post after post
Lol

Attached: IMG_20190524_075257.jpg (584x429, 38K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHTAL KA SAVE ME

Attached: dedshara.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

stop replying fucking retards

Attached: 1559276209630.jpg (1440x1185, 283K)

>capcom clown
This is gonna be fucking nothing

HOLY SHIT BROS ZINOGRE IS IN

>the same trailer a third time
>post release

Attached: 1564871911017.jpg (960x960, 65K)

They're the sorts of people that unironically call in SOS for their first fights with a new monster instead of learning the fight and working out the counters.

wheres the one with glavenus stuck in a hole

It's hard to say, I think it's typical of other G rank titles but tools like the crutch claw are an objective boost to hunters to make it easier. Then again, they probably balanced MR monster speed and health around the claw, which wraps back around to difficult again.

Alatreon should get 2 quests
A MR quest and an extreme quest with an Alatreon that mastered the elements

this trailer reminds me, did they ever do something with kulve for master rank?

THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENIIIINNNNGG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS OUR FUCKING TURN
STOP TALKING ABOUT ICEBORNE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*sobs*
why why why why why why why why why why why
i'M GONG TO FUCKING Xxxxxx SHOTTTT MY SSELF !!!!!!!!!!! IF MH DOESN'T COME BaCK BabyRage big PLus ONe a total PEEPE PSOT WITH THE big RAGE IMAGE

StOp MAKING FUN OF THE 3DS AnD ShITCh gAMeS WhO CAreS IF THEY arE ALL THE WOrST IN THE sERIEs aaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULD WE LOSE AGAIN
RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYY SALES GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP GO UP

NONONONOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1525671913846.png (929x1010, 391K)

Holy shit bros.
Zinogre is IN.

i love you posters, please never leave

BROS RAJANG

Why is the Seliana hub lass spilling her spaghetti

Im currently about to replay 4 Ultimate and I am wondering whats the best long sword set I can go with?

Attached: jghdXBh.jpg (2822x2117, 848K)

Bibiwa

Don't ask. Hopefully she'll be nothing more but a memory. And a muse for lewd art.

Attached: 68480766_p0.png (833x1096, 1.07M)

not yet but they said they're not gonna let the gold weapons go to waste so who knows what we're gonna get later on

probably some jaggi mixed set early game

Why are they replaying all the trailers?

Shit dudes, i completely missed TGS today.
Did i miss anything from before Capcom?

I always wonder what they do with these massive statues once they're done putting them in shows.

no

Preshow, it starts at 10

TGS is an investor circlejerk, literally nothing gets announced at these things.

probably jaggi if low rank, high rank you can use lr/hr gore mixed which lasts until you can get star knight

Tigrex set is fucking stupid holy shit, free meal 3 is ridiculous
Just chugged potions in the rotten vale gas to try it out and duped max pots 16 times in a row what the fuck

Attached: 1519495973347.jpg (600x800, 48K)

Need some advice anons
Been married for awhile, finally got the wife into playing MHW with me. She literally screams, curses and shouts when she plays, she is also a shitter...
Is this normal anons?

Nice nice thank you anons!

Handler is trash, stop forcing that retard.

Bros where's the stream link?

for GS, do i go for glavenus or acidic glavenus armor?

UHH BROS WHAT IS THAT?
UNDERWATER CONFIRMED

What siege monster will be added in Iceborne? I hope it'll be the revamped fight of Shen Gaoren. This could be a great way to tease the crabo skeleton, just like the way they tease the monkey skeleton with the inclusion of Rajang.

Attached: MHO-Shen_Gaoren_Artwork_001.jpg (614x380, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sTalJTvPk-0

>Namielle
how the fuck do you dodge it's supernova?

They probably get disassembled and thrown in a warehouse somewhere

Don't stand in any water and get far away from the electric blast

Healstrats are gonna be clowny as fuck, i'm excited to see how much cheese people pull off with them.

I would love any Bugs or Fanged Beasts.

HOLY SHIT GUYS RATHALOS CONFIRMED FOR WORLD

T-T-TIGREX IS IN???
WHAT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WAS THEAT NERGIGANTE?

I just like bears.

Attached: Arzuros.png (806x486, 162K)

Tell your wife to git gud

Are they showing anything in this stream?

they just confirmed rathalos

NO FUCKING WAY

HOLY SHIT, SOURCE?!??!?!?

they said gameplay of rajang

I wish they had deconfirmed him and put seregios in his place

lol

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1896x938, 1.42M)

???????????? why is that image giving you that idea? Also fuck underwater combat. that shit was trash.

>wanted to stay up and see stream
>saw one second of some fucking live theater show based on a game or anime or something
>cannot bear to see what I'm seeing
Hope there are videos up in the morning, I'm not sticking around

sorry I thought it was a sea monkey

Don't play trash weapons then you wouldn't have an issue.

Our savior is on stage

IS THAT FUCKING ZINOGE

HOLY SHIT A FULGURBUG

Post >yfw Furious Rajang is in

Attached: 1567638115123.jpg (1080x1078, 623K)

AAAAAAAAAAA ITS ZINOGRE

hai

HAI

QUIT SHOWING THE SAME FUCKING TRAILER

Seriously, I would like to see something unconventional as the flagship monster of the next game. But I guess bug monster would feel emotionless, you cannot show emotion like anger in them because bugs are expresionless.

I fucking live and die by Great Jaggi, great fucking music, cool armor with good skills early game, excellent roar and a cool raptor fight. Fuck yeah, Jaggi, fuck yeah.

where does this trailer's music play anyway?

ZINOGREEEEEEEEEEEEEE HGOLY SHTITS

>giant monster fight, somehow more boring than lao
No ty

Hai

hai

>3u
>Easy
Pick one. Descent into Hades, clashing fists, and that Ivory lagi are the hardest quests in the franchise.

how can you tell which buttons to press for the steam minigame?

PC release date when?

holy fuck he just confirmed monster hunter stories 2

Rajang inbound

Alatreon will be a siege this time. He will be wrecking Astera.

WAS THAT A KIRIN WTF

FUCK

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You don't except for when all the cats come out.

I'm at work what's happening with rajang

you cant its random. just hold R2 and it will pick them for you

HOLY SHIT RAJANG
HOLY SHIT OCTOBER 10

I wouldnt even be mad, I loved the first one.

Rajang confirmed 10th October also, neat

my house

How is ivory lagi hard? Its just lagi but without as much water which is why i found ivory easier

anyone understand moon language?

Why did the Admiral jump behind the Rajang so menacingly? The Rajang was just investigating a missing Kirin.

>3 quests make it hard
Nigger for 99% oif the game its piss easy

>spams AoE cancer and constantly hipchecks
>also almost exclusively fights in tight areas where you end up trapped between the monster and a wall or zone transition

hai

uhhhhh hai, domo

HAI!

is this going to be rajang showcase gameplay?

By that logic, 4U and vanilla World are piss easy games.

Anyone know?

Attached: 1552621267575.jpg (857x1200, 180K)

>Ivory lagi
>hard
Holy shit, I never thought we could reach shitter levels this high.
Git gud, faggot.

Attached: 47A82E8E-E257-4970-BF90-FACC764D69BD.jpg (1024x572, 79K)

Man, I mostly just use sos just so I can play with other hunters because matchmaking is such dogshit that I see that 99% of lobbies are just filled with 1 or 2 people.

The reason i found it easy must have been the amout of stunlocking you can do in gen 3 then

Yes, World is piss easy.

Rajang Hunt yeah !

Sure, regular is easy. In 3u there were three event quests that had monsters with stats for a higher tier than g rank, new moves, perpetually enraged, one shot you with basically any move. Clashing fists brachydios, Descent into Hades stygian zinogre, and I can't remember the name but a super Ivory lagi. Harder than one horned demon king, harder than 140 rajangs, whatever. That shit was fucking absurd.

can ryozo read japanese

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, hai, ettooooo...

Rajang hunt starting

Being harder than those is pretty easy

Show me your majestic scepter

Rajang looks like a fucking Gorilla Bull!

WHT A FUCKLING MANLET LOOOOL

why does he sound like a pig

>Go help shitters for the trophy
>Every single one of them is just using the guardian armor and eating hits

Oh boy, can't wait till these morons reach MR.

I would say so, yeah.

>Rajang gives you ten+ seconds to absolutely wail on it
>After using a normal attack
Holy shit World fucking ruined him

Ryozo-san please...

Attached: 4f9996f3ae0f1b44e0db1e47a60df9fb559e97c4f2d8d14dd5c1a985cc127131.png (1280x720, 173K)

man, i shouldnt be surprised, but rajang looks easier in world

I expected him to be bigger. World has been making it a trend.

I've soloed every quest in the franchise and you're wrong. Clashing fists brachydios is harder than three white Fatty's at the same time

ACTUALLY USES HIS HORNS

WHERE THE FUCK IS VERGIL?!?

Attached: ps.png (465x351, 104K)

Holy fuck he’s fast

you've seen fucking a minute of this hunt

the fuck that's way too fast now, how's gunlance even gonna fight this shit?

>already shitposting about Rajang
>while vid is literally showing rajang attacking nonstop
Lel. Shitposters to the end

where are you guys seeing this!??!

combos from ball into fists

>rajang's hind legs are shitzones now

Attached: painic.jpg (495x583, 101K)

I was talking about the quests they compared it to being easy

>FUCK MINORITIES
>FUCK TRANNIES
>FUCK JANNIES
>FUCK GAIJINS
>FUCK DEVILJHO FAGS
>BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY...
>FUCK TENCENT AND FUCK TIM, HES IN!
RYOZO, WHAT THE FUCK YOU CANT SAY THAT IN FRONT OF A CROWD, LIVE!!!!!!!

Attached: 8B02FFCD-28E0-41EB-8898-9531BC76A8F8.png (768x689, 543K)

So which is it?

Super sayajin mode?

>they fucking ruined Super Rajang's look
FUCK

that powerup animation

Attached: narga.jpg (960x923, 92K)

HE CARRIES YOU TO A RAPE CORNER AND BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL RYOZO FAINTED

btfo

How the fuck do you do this as GS? Thats much faster than the original

The link has only been posted 3 times in this thread user.

Died after being revived by Palico
Embarrassing!

Fucking Ryozo the hammershitter isn't doing anything.

What the fuck that's way to mobile how will I keep up with my gunlance?

Good bye forever mates, I'm sick of carting to Velks bullshit aoe

Unironically getting footage, that's what he tends to do in these showcase fights

>hey lets give Rajang garuga-tier instant attacks with no openings
What the fuck

>that new super-pound
Holy fuck

DOUBLE CART

i love how ryozo apologizes to fix his settings then proceeds to do nothing

THAT JUMP
waiting for spirit bomb

DID HE JUST DESTROY THE TRAP

yeah I forgot I follow then on youtube,my bad.

>no triple blanka ball

lol just hit his legs. Gonna wait for Golden Rajang to come back in World 2

jang looks fucking nuts goddamn

They make him slow

So.......how the fuck do you fight this with slow weapons?

My son, Qurupeco

Arial insect glaive makes most elders super easy if you cant beat them normaly so id reccomend to try it out

if the trend keeps up we might get him when raj comes out next month

Rajang was never THAT hard. Blangonga will always be his senior no matter how popular he is
Compared to Blangonga, he hit harder sure, but also had bigger openings. G Blango and Copper Blango both consistently gave me a harder time.

They can barely hit him.

that beam is faster

the same way you always fought rajang with slow weapons

GOTCHA BITCH

Too fast

With this and all the other fast bastards in Iceborne i'm really starting to see the value of Para weapons.

>He's fucking perfect
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
GET GOOD WORLDLETS, THIS IS TRUE SOUL

you don't.

His animations are so good, I can't believe they waited this long to put in fanged beasts.

wait what, he wakes up so damn quick

that bull charge is so fucking sick

WHAT THE FUCK

nigger he wasn't even this fast in 4U

Honestly, trading triple blanka ball for an overall stronger kit is a fair trade.

Rate World Rajang

they are so bad

>his Tarzan roar while lasering is gone
that was my favorite part of jang

Attached: 1491216709535.png (720x720, 322K)

Pretty sure I'll just kill myself. I've never triple carted before.

oct 10th, eh?

I always hated blagonga hitting me with his ass over and over and then summoning a bunch of fuckers to bother me.

his animations seem slower but there's like no downtime between attacks

All your waifu hunters are getting raped.

Admiral on dash juice/10

So the game plan is to carry traps and mats to keep him permanently in one spot?

THAT WHAT MAKES THIS ONE EVEN BETTER

It's good we're getting another monster to use our ice weapons on.

Holy shit that rajang is fast i love him

I JUST FUCKING WANT GORE MAGALA
WHERE IS HE

Festival on the 24th November?

fuckingstandstill/10

Attached: 1562268357502.gif (500x500, 136K)

He broke the shock trap

Someone will mod it back in

pretty sure Rajang has resistance to traps. At least that's what I remember. Been a while.

Shitters mad out of 10

Its pretty safe to do as most attacks cant hit you if youre in the air

Were you watching the footage? His legs are shitzones

Makes up for World Hunters being faster and controlling well.

what the hell is naked

>Monster Hunter X Naked
????

RATHIAN DATING SIM CONFIRMED HOLY FUCK

That's always been classic rajang cheese strats. He's a "lol git gud" monster but not actually a fun one. Same category as Garuga whose also in world for some reason.

His legs were always pretty shit compared to the head. That doesn't make the hunt harder when the legs are still a safe place to be - especially after the back jump hitbox seems to be fixed.

>Monster Hunter X Naked
It's an exhibition in Japan.

>"We're working Shigaru next"
OH SHIT

AAAAAAAA JUST GIVE US FATALIS

Fatalis what

>muh anniversary Fatalis picture

Put him in the game then.

FATALIS

>Monster Hunter x Naked
Lewd

Attached: f6627fa4916a822ef877f012861d7b94890e565b42c564634b90099c6bbc7276.png (250x330, 151K)

exhibitionism eh? well, the monsters are all naked after all

I don't see the boulder attack.
Don't tell me they removed it.

Ah we're in maximum crossover shill mode.

Hopefully this ends with something interesting.

>Honestly bro I’d fuck the shit out of Seregios, why do you think I put her in
WE WIN AGAIN, PINECONE BROS

Attached: F5F4E411-4242-4E9C-B200-9187AD01D418.png (690x640, 505K)

You're full of shit.

I 100%'ed 3U, 4U and generations(the deviants were basically G rank) and can still have difficulty in MR world

there is tons of shit where if you just have a bit of bad luck you're just dead. get knocked down, monster lays a huge AoE atop you, nothing you can do. it's the same G rank horseshit it ever was

Rajang's whole body was a weak point level hitzone, that's what made the tactic of just hitting his feet viable compared to other monsters

You're going to need to actually get in front of him now to do appreciable damage

15 million yen?

shhh my son is sleeping

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

They did.

>those prices
WHAT THE FUCK

could be map dependent, wouldnt rule it out but I wouldnt super mind if they did since it is kinda a recent addition to his moveset

Do people hate fighting Barioth or something? No one ever joins any hunts for it.

I understand jap. They said Fatalis is difficult to add into World because of story and gameplay reasons, but he is considered. They just need to do something to fit Fatalis in

>he is so fast
>wtf he is so slow
>why is he so slowfast
>wtf he is slow but his animations are fast
>why is he so fast but man his animations are so slow
Fuck me these threads took a dive

what the fuck, are those pure silver and gold?

magala bros....

Attached: 1566340953887.png (265x265, 115K)

>could be map dependent,
Wrong

>Rajang throws a random monster at the player now

Are those statues made of platinum? holy shit.

stream when

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20190910025107.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Considering he's supposed to be the "fuck you in the ass" monster people are probably afraid of him

zinogre gets a watch but can't get a greatsword?

MOICHANDIZIN

He's the first wall in MR, so probably.

Thats a nice watch

Says...
This is way more funny and interesting than
>Boulder

Holy shit

Attached: what the fuck.png (855x531, 44K)

I've never used the IG due to the meme. Maybe I'll try. Or I could try different armor, realized I'm at -11 ice resist

I bet ryozo's underwear has a nergigante print

>Basarios is added to the game for the sole purpose of being dug up by Rajang and thrown at hunters

£375
Fudge

>get knocked down
You do realize if you choose not to get up you get I-frames correct?

Perfect for subtle gaming gear threads and nothing else

>the watches don’t have the monster icons on them so even if you did play Monster Hunter it’d just be a normal ass watch
ONE FUCKING JOB, WHY DO JAPS SUCK AT DESIGNING EVERYTHING??!?!?!!

Attached: 58BE80DB-263D-4719-AD3A-F9B3242FCDEC.jpg (793x1024, 150K)

Oh yeah he is a real pain in the ass to fight at first. I guess people just need more confidence then.

15th anniv iphone case is clean

I know MH is japanese COD but they're really going all out with all this merch

>STILL HAS THE ANIME EYES
Fuck

what the fuck is the bird on the right

I thought I saw a Zinogre icon in one of the circles?

Downy crake

>what is subtle vidya clothing

>Get the urge to try using SnS again
>Remember it's shit
Recommend me a weapon to learn in Iceborne, I wanna branch out
I already use the lance and LS

all japanese franchises get this much merch
this isn't exclusive to MH

IG is the melee solution to most bullshit monsters that spam AoE on the ground or don't fucking stop flying. It also has decent mobility and the fact you're in the air makes it much easier to track where monsters are when they're jumping around.

WIth Iceborne, they buffed Airborne massively and made Constitution a very common skill. Aerial IG is honestly pretty great this patch, you do a bit less damage but it makes for a far less frustrating experience overall.

shut up retard
video game apparel that doesn't shove your nose in the reference is the best kind, especially if you're paying top dollar for it.
looking like a nice watch to the layman is the entire point you fucking pleb

They're trying to sell a very expensive statue. They aren't going to stop pimping it in all their streams.

Look at this fat fuck

Attached: Bristly Cake.png (278x335, 138K)

The texture of the straps seem to match the skin of the monster. Would be cool if the monster icons were inscribed on the back of the watch though.

hunting horn

>SnS
>shit
More like you're shit.

Japs really love their merch

>that G-rank Pukei Armor
We Bloodborne now.

Imagine if they put the budget of those statues towards making actual weapon models

Attached: 1567548821641.jpg (918x840, 61K)

Those silver and gold rath statues are so expensive because they're made of the real metals.

>Plushies

Velkana, Nergigante, Rathalos, Rathian, Nargacuga, and what is that little brown one on top and the white big bird? I do recognize the Yellow boi

Alatreonbros...

>Stream is fucking nothing
FUCK

Brown one might be the little bunnies that you can see everywhere.
White bird is the downy crake.

Imagine if they put the budget into making world on a real monster hunter game

I'd buy them if THEY DIDNT MAKE ME WAIT 4 MONTHS FOR A GAME EVERYONE ELSE IS PLAYING

Oh I love those 2, always put them in when placing pets

Who the fuck are they even marketing to with those

What the fuck were you expecting, the next DLC before they've even released Rajang? Iceborne literally came out last week, what else could they possibly have to announce about the game at this point

That was it? A dumbed down Rajang?

>TGS
>Having fucking anything

>rajang is nothing
commit unlife

Lol

WORLD ON SWITCH HOLY SHIT

Bros
twitter.com/aevanko/status/1171976118405984257

>Grigori DLC just revealed
Bet you feel stupid

Now that Iceborne has flopped, why arent you going back to actual MH yet?

We won the war, deal with it.

Attached: 2019052007244300-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

>showing the Portendo Shitch shit now
well it was nice while it lasted

I did hear something about roadmap, good to know

Commence the baitposting

>still no what day in January PC release comes out

Nice

Collectors with more money than sense? I don't know how big those statues are, but I can't imagine the kind of person who'd drop that much cash on a dust collector

>ABANDON ALL DELUSIONS OF CONTROL
ABANDON ALL DELUSIONS OF CONTROL

Attached: 1364fdd0b1353bb0f9cbe499f4c6d867.jpg (428x640, 42K)

HOLY SHIT FATALIS IS IN

Why can't I just enjoy both user?

Thye have been shilling this sissy boy shit for 2 years and I still dont know what the fuck is it, and apparently it's popular

Too slow

HE IS COMING

Attached: 1EEFC0A6-2457-4105-BA90-3D8D402B4E67.jpg (1300x536, 104K)

does getting revived by my cat count as carting

Attached: 1565331020149.png (122x122, 21K)

>game so shit rajang has his eyes closed
Seething

No. In fact he specifically says "You're not carting on my watch!" sometimes when he does it.

Was that an Otome game?!

Attached: tokuda.png (621x296, 38K)

It represents the Switch crowd quite well.

I wish I could've heard the theme over these japs talking

I noticed that but that doesn't make me feel any less shit
these damn cramped hallways are isn't big enough for the three of us

So basically, Rajang was a mistake.

Monster hunter in general is fun user. There's no need to fight.

Attached: Good Job.jpg (252x168, 36K)

>rajang was the first frontiershit monster because some guy did it alone without supervision
I wonder what sort of dumb stories Gen and Gen U have... fucking retarded entries

A beautiful one.

He doesnt even play ANY monster hunter he just shitposts

why is the character debuts in japanese but the fight voices in English?

that's just how it is sometimes

Attached: 1546697673722.jpg (1367x959, 580K)

bump

Mistakes into miracles

>By giving every monster some bat shit insane AOE attack that takes of a 4/5ths of the screen
It's not actually that bad, and they're all designed so you can just roll through them so it's not like you have to do calculus mid-fight. The actual AOE toxicity applies only to a few bad apples and musous.

Yeah after 500-700 hours of Iceborne sure. Had my share of classic MH for now

>yfw they announce dragon's dogma 2 and put grigori in MHW as a crossover

Attached: 1567617284929.png (764x715, 321K)

Stop thinking of Gen U as having any sort of semblance of balance, it's just a monhun anthology game.

>Fatalis is coming
>there's a story around that
So confirmed that Nergigante interfered with the hunter twice because it knows it can't beat Fatalis on it's own. Then it'll killsteal again to become Nergalis.

Don't play with my heart, you whore.

doesn't matter if they lay a long as attack animation over you. even without input you auto rise after like 2 seconds

It sounded jazzy but I couldn't hear shit, stream was quiet as fuck to me.

I hate to break it to you but Grigori isn't even a really fun fight in his own game, in World he'd literally just be a worse Xeno'jiiva
In DD Grigori's just memorable because he's such a fucking badass

>Shreiking Laguana
Welp, that was the most unfun fight I've ever had in monster hunter history. Good job devs.

The same way they made the Handler look like complete shit.

At least Frontiershit is tolerable.

>revealing entire DLC lineup on Saturday
Well I prefer to get hype with each reveal, but knowing who's coming beforehand will put a lot of minds at ease

Seltas. It's got the coolest weapons and armor, plus it gives a nice feeling of progression by going from an annoying tutorial on flying monsters to an easily dispatched add for an even better monster.

Is Yea Forums finally waking up to this fucking hack?

Velkana is magnitudes worse

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>more Fatalis wanking
gay

How do we not know it's going to be shown like
>October - Rajang
>November - Lucent Narga, new monster
>December - Raging Brachydios, new monster
>etc.

Where to watch stream?

I mean they might add him, but literally everything they've done with fatty is 15th anniversary stuff, and they flat out told people not to confuse 15th anniversary stuff with iceborne stuff.

Maybe it won't reveal all the actual content, but rather the dates that big content drops/event quests are coming

We have better Rajang and an actual endgame that isn't fighting the same 18 EX Deviants just for dick measuring. Fuck off.

It's a roadmap for the rest of the year. Also, it includes whatever they are doing, so collabs, festivals, etc.

>rajang was the first frontiershit monster
I feel bad for the people who try to outright defend Frontier here, let alone Gen/U or even actual fucking mainline monsters.

Attached: 1372902626382.gif (320x244, 1.9M)

Your EX Deviant proofs?

Attached: 2019071516001200-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

I'm new to Monhun gen ult. Any ideas as to which monster to hunt first in order to become strong as quickly as possible?

Yeah but why go through the process of remodeling him if he wasn’t going to be added?

>most attacks cant hit you if you're in the air

not true at all. if you just go flying around like an idiot you will get bitch slapped down all the time.

I don't know, ask lagi

Those 18 ex deviants are more variety than what MHW will ever have.

BujaBujaBu, then spam aerial GS until you're endgame.

But we already knew that

So basically it wasn't playtested by anyone but the person who made it and then shipped as is

i wish world had this much aesthetic and color

I hate that people like you give a bad name to XX fans. Fuck off

>fatty showing its angry ass up in iceborne
I already expected this and will only be happy about it if the story involves nerg fucking it up for being king edgeshit when all nerg is is spiky.

scroll up

He was a pretty well realised big dragon fight all things considered, Itsuno managed to make an enemy of that size fun to fight without neutering it and making it a complete punching bag which is a pretty impressive design feat. There are more enjoyable fights in the game though, and particularly in Dark Arisen.

Please capcom put in raging brachy to fix some of this...

Attached: ms4bplK.jpg (1574x690, 549K)

His new render what made specifically for that hyper detailed statue of him they're selling. There was a making of video for it. It was for the sculptor to work with.

I don't know about spamming aerial greatsword but I appreciate the help user. I was thinking of going striker longsword. I heard it was fun.

Fatty is too far to travel. Alatreon will zoom over the ocean just to show off his pompadour.

>hurr durr xx is just fighting the same boring ex deviants
>those ex deviants are actually more content and weapon variety than iceborne
>I FUCKING HATE XX FANS UGGH

Just because it's not your neon animeshit doesn't mean it's bad. It looks like an actual weapon instead of your halloween store props, b*ng

Aerial hammer is more fun for slams n jams, but whatever style you choose(except alchemy) is fine really

well dalamadur got its ass over to the new world to die after getting fucked up, cause the rotten vale is his corpse, so fatty can get its angry ass over the same way pickle got over.

im not sure if i should continue the story or farm some good armor

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why all Brachydios’ weapons end at Rarity 10 and most look like shit.

>he wants shitty, lazy, boring weapons
kek

>Yeah but why go through the process of remodeling him if he wasn’t going to be added?
Why go through the process of making a Rathalos and Rathian statue made entirely out of silver and gold that no one is going to buy because it costs a fucking fortune?
They’re a game company, game companies do the most retarded shit every day. Just look at EA.

>well dalamadur got its ass over to the new world to die after getting fucked up, cause the rotten vale is his corpse
nope. The corpses that make up the rotten vale are confirmed to be ancient relatives of dalamadur. That's also why they're so much bigger than modern dalamadurs. Those guys died, long, long ago.

What armor do you have?

I honestly would have been happy if they at least used the new bone model.

Take your time, the game's not going anywhere

Gotta play an actual MH game for unique models, boyo.

Attached: 2019090423362800-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

Next time try to clean your cookies if you’re ure gonna ban evade, listfag

that explains a lot about rajang

Boy I sure loved fighting hellblade glavenus fifteen fucking times just to be able to fight the Final Forme actually hard real for real glavenus

so a large gold crown dala became the rotten vale, but seriously, if friggan deviljho can make the cross to world fatalis can get its fat ass over.

He probably doesn't even play XX, just here to shitpost

bump