twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's okay when a woman molests a little boy

yes

Because it is okay. What are you, gay?

Why wouldn't you choose the girl?

oedipal plebs

/ss/ is pure.
Lolicon is western decadence.

Attached: absolutely haram.jpg (544x468, 59K)

As it should be.
Only if she's good looking/not an hambeast, though. Call me shallow but the situation can only be enjoyable if you desire the woman in question

Attached: 1549776613758.png (311x409, 182K)

Homosexual retard

If you reversed the genders, you'd all be singing a different tune.

What's stopping me from taking all of it?

>he would choose some hag over a brand new game boy

Attached: 56343534.jpg (512x384, 38K)

I have low standards but fat women are pretty much the only kind of woman I wouldn't fuck.

Before we start this shit again: the scene is a kid having a dirty dream you fucking spergs

gameboy. fucking plebs

That's right, stop being a fag

I'll take cunny

Attached: 1559260948503.jpg (700x990, 126K)

Well yes, people fantasize themselves as the little boy in this situation. Shame it doesn't happen with witches often.

>She's ugly.

Leave the cake and gameboy then get out, whore.

>using a haram pic
>to blast lolicons
Uhhh

If I can't have all 3 then I guess her since the gameboy she doesn't have any games, no batteries unless they're in her pussy or ass, and chocolate cake makes me shit.

Attached: 1568225198697.png (597x625, 654K)

I can have cake or video games anytime but when was the last time a Milf in Highcut panties walked into my room.

didn't Muhammad married a 6 year old named aisha

ill take the boy

ill take me

No shit retard. We've seen picket fences.

call me inexperienced, but I think a good chocolate cake beats sex any day of the week

nice """"""""video game"""""""" thread

Ziva

Attached: ziva-last-man-standing-350x570.jpg (350x570, 21K)

The girl. I can play video games and eat cake after I cum all over her armpits AND toes.

Attached: capybara.jpg (690x900, 219K)

The cake because game boys aren't backlit

Western propaganda.
She was 9.

why can't i stop looking at this picture

A gameboy lasts forever, the woman will go bad in ten

Attached: file.png (750x1000, 1.44M)

Because she can claim you raped her the next day.

Oh that's too old

Now post the one with the futa Jesse

Hooker is probably worth the most but I don't want stds so gameboy it is

Attached: 1558137726903.png (1050x2376, 3.42M)

gayshota>straightshota

I agree with the capybara

Which is why it is important to get the woman now, you short sighted pleb.

yeah, so?

There is a gameboy in her hand though

Weed, chocolate cake, and game boy

My mom tried to molest me when I was little and I'm pretty sure it fucked me up for life, well, I know she tried to like run her hand up my thigh and I think she was attempting to grab or touch my penis. It always freaked me out cause you know, she is my mom. I want to say I was like 10 or 12? I know my dad use to go on business trips and I'd sleep in the same bed with her cause I was still kind of afraid of sleeping on my own at the time.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mother to death but yeah, she has and always will be insane. At least it wasn't as bad as what other people go through in terms of molestation, like I'm talking full on molestation and rape.

She was 9 when he fucked her
She was far younger when they actually got married

what if it's ss with a loli?

>implying the little boy doesnt want it
its only molestation if its against consent

childish tomfoolery

>skin to skin contact that isn't remotely sexual
>hurrrrr it fucked me up for life I need therapy now
faggot

that's great and all but was she hot

Attached: nice.jpg (550x336, 26K)

>futa
No thanks fag

Was she hot though?

>jelly-filled donuts
>actually onigiri
this joke ages like fine wine

Faggot

Attached: 1447513642009.png (700x497, 257K)

Gameboy

Attached: 1561106973900.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

I will beat you with my shoe heathen.

You cannot consent with anything sexual until you're at least 18 years old. And that's not just because of the law, it's biology.

no but it's extremely cool when a little boy molests a woman

it pretty much is in the eyes of public opinion
they only get punished by the system as sacrifices to being able to put male child molesters behind bars

Duck you, my babysitter sucked my dick when i was twelve. And i wanted it.

Because he stole your soul when you looked in his eyes.

>biology has a magical arbitrary age threshold
you're not very smart are you
the part of our brain responsible for critical thinking doesn't finish development until 25, nobody should have sex until then

Age of consent in most of the US is 16.

Attached: coco.png (1260x1752, 776K)

Begone, Commiefornian.

you deserve this, user

Attached: prelati's baitbook.jpg (1158x873, 334K)

I would ask what she can do besides sex because I'm not fit enough to actually have sex with a woman. If she can give me a massage, clean my apartment, etc.
The cake would be bad for my diabetes. And I'm not a manchild who's still obsessed with old consoles.

Anything sexual done to you at a young age or whatever you consider young can be traumatic, depending on context and who it is that is touching you. Family members doing it to you is always traumatic in the long run. Running your hand up your like 10 year old son's thigh towards his crotch is not "normal" for mothers to do. Retard.

I have no sexual attraction to my mother, so no. I don't think she is "hot" in any sense of the word. I'm 27 now, and she's like 67 (Yeah she had me late in life, like 40 or 41) anyway to this day I sometimes think she wants me to fuck her, honestly don't know what triggered that reaction in her. My parents have been married 30+ years but I'm sure their sex life died 20 years ago. I think I walked in on them after they had just had sex once when I was like 7 or 8 though I barely remember it, like I just remember hearing moaning and screaming so I went into the room. Pretty sure it's common for kids to walk in on their parents though.

I would eat the chocolate cake off her bare back while I thrust into her whilst playing Super Mario Deluxe

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
have another (you)

I remember in one of the Punisher comics that the villain was molested by his fat aunt when he was a kid and it actually made him gay. Smothered her with a pillow for it.

>your body only wants to have sex at the age of 18
shit nigga i guess masturbating at 12 years old was just a weird exercise the whole time

Attached: 1482374776661.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>your mom had you at 40
That really explains a lot.

yes. you can't tell me that when you were 13 you didn't wish some hot sex fairy with big titties would just burst into your room and fuck you

>And that's not just because of the law, it's biology
You fucking retard, if that were true then people wouldn't be able to produce sperm or get pregnant until 18.

Can I play Link's Awakening on her?

Nice blogshit faggot