Elder Scrolls 6

How would you fix it and make it perfect?

Attached: cDWLNQfZ79PLmzkRetYSKe.jpg (1280x720, 674K)

Let us have qt female khajits we can marry.

Clean up the FUCKING engine for once

Give the dev money to beyond Skyrim

Don't let Todd Howard direct it, and remove deadlines.

Nipple sliders.

Just steal a few of the best ESV mods from nexus. Some essentials would be
>spell crafting
>fleshed out melee combat
>FO4 settlement building system for a small batch of player homes
>more than 6 voice actors
>copy and paste the ordinator perk pack
>more flexibility in quests (let me destroy the thieves guild dammit)

Let Todd handle it.

mods

Add an ingame tes 7 image boards so we won't have multiple daily threads after it

make it like fallout without guns

>No cash shop
>Release tool kit on Steam day 1
>Sit back and let modders fix game

>Brand new engine, and make the game not require patches and mods to fix bugs
>No more chosen one for the player character
>Make it so that joining certain guilds or killing certain NPCs will lock you out of other quests
>non-Dwemer Dungeons have different themes.
>Spears
>Magic improvement that can be used late game
>Bring back birth signs

Give it to Obsidian and bring back Kirkbride.

no sorry

VR version optimised and thought out for VR, such as;
>alchemy rewarding you for grinding your own plants and concocting your own brews and potions/blacksmithing rewarding you for mimicking the process of making a weapon/armor piece
>no more machine gun bows
>possibility to climb trees and some buildings
>dedicated throwing weapons (knives/axes/javelins) + possibility of throwing your actual weapons and shields as well
I couldn't give less of a fuck about the RPG elements, because I'm going to mod everything the way I want it to be a few months down the line anyways, so just make the gameplay more involved and the combat more interesting and i'll buy twelve of them

Fire Emil and Pete. Raise Adam Adamowicz from the dead. Let Todd be able to reach his full potential and not have to cater to the lowest common denominator so he can reverse the rpg “streamlining” process. A new engine is desperately needed. Finally, let it be set in Hammerfell and High Rock.

Attached: CDFB32C4-5EC2-47FD-8DC6-5560943995DB.jpg (1024x764, 85K)

remove emil pagliarulo from the picture entirety, replace him with michael kirkbride. keep todd howard on-staff but also hire someone else to keep him in check so he doesn't feel the need to "streamline" everything. overhaul the combat system from the ground up, introduce new combat types, combo attacks, weapon subtypes, bring back thrown weapons etc, same thing with the magic system, just completely reavmp it so it doesn't feel like glowy archery. improve sound design but keep soule as the composer at all costs. start as a literal nobody, not some god-type hero, work your way up to that so that when you finally do reach insane levels of power you actually feel powerful, improve the sneaking system and AI as well. make the game as weird and obtuse as you want don't bother appealing to the masses who want skyrim 2.0. bring back classes, specializations and birthsigns. improve the combat AI so it doesn't feel like a boring slog or bullet sponge hell

They said fix the game not kill the game user.

You realize when Todd retires Emil takes over as lead dog correct?

You’re implying that Todd will eventually retire/die. We both know that neither will happen

Those are good, but
>copy and paste the ordinator perk pack
I don't think that one would sit well with vanilla experience. I love the amount of options it gives, but ordinator also requires you to focus a lot of points on certain trees to get whatever you need. You can mix and match, especially with how easy the game is, but trees of this size would not scale well with what bethesda will have to offer for the players.
Still, some expansion of vanilla trees would be welcome.

You know he is going to run for President don't you?

It's not even out yet and there's literally no gameplay how do you know what needs fixing yet?

Do you know how much power Todd would have to give up to become president?

Open Hammerfell up to the Orc lands and Highrock even tiny, tiny bits of Skyrim
I just wanna see what it's like over the border

>you see that wall? you can climb it

Attached: 1445991835885.png (555x403, 359K)

Attached: 1560591360803.gif (245x160, 1.33M)

fuck radiant quests, give me the cast button back and don't butcher dialogue options like you did for fallout 4

mordhau combat

I just want them to announce something other than that 10 second trailer. I don’t care about Fallout in Space, it’s been 8 years since Skyrim. Also I can’t wait for Toddposting to make a triumphant return.

Attached: 0A05D30C-B408-43C6-9B8B-0D44EB32A865.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

get creative with magic

>FO4 settlement building system for a small batch of player homes
God no, I hate this trend

I liked Skyrim. Good game.

Attached: the pose in bed.webm (622x576, 1.01M)

It's not the engine, it's the devs.

Fix the shit physics, framerate issues and mouse acceleration and UI issues.
More armor types/slots than even Morrowind (eg split left and right boot to 2 armor slots, add a slot for a cloak, add a sĺot for a tabard,etc)
Jam in every spelltype from every ES,and then add in the shit from mods too
Open up spellmaking to be extremely flexible
Create a more complex currency system - more things to spent septims on (estates,businesses), bring back banks/vaults, make rich NPCs obviously rich, etc.
Much bigger cities with more NPCs, even if they have to be divided like the Imperial City.
Bring back all the factions, and make each faction questchain much longer than Skyrim's. Add back progressing through ranks instead of recruit->leader bullshit. Minimum 3 quests to complete for each rank advancement.
etc.

Basically, fix a couple QOL issues, then add back fuckloads of complexity to the game rather than continuously taking it away.

as long as its only for players homes, and not tied to any quest, it will be okay. I enjoy it, if you dont, there wont be any reason to use it.

I leave it alone and let Todd handle it.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY ADD DUNGEONS THAT HAVE MORE THAN JUST A STRAIGHT LINE WITH A N EASY EXIT IN THE BACK FUCKING STOP THAT SHIT

Attached: 5e864934893.png (390x502, 184K)

Let me pick Ohmes or Ohmes-raht instead of gay Suthay-raht

i'de make myself the creative director and build a game that you could play for a decade :)

Tail armor and proper helmets for Argonians

Fix the bugs and make it better. Steal some mods.

Make things you do all the time (like combat) actually decent. Make branching quest paths and more RPG options for even little niche things.

make it morrowind with better graphics, forget bethesda mod manager was ever a thing, expanded mod support

>ywn manually dip your arrow tips in poison and use them to take down giant eldritch entities

This, we need more dungeons like in Morrowind, where you get lost and it doesn't just loop back to the front, and where there are hidden areas without extremely obvious levers and pull chains.

>Developed by Obsidian

more than three quests before you become head of a guild/faction

Faction politics and different paths that promote replays.

How come you can just join every guild and be the leader? What even is the point in being a leader?

Hire a good writer.

I just fixed 80% of the issues.

BETHESDA

more dungeons full of bandits. sometimes i just wanna turn my brain off and play with my weapons for a bit.

the dungeons full of the weakest zombies in existence was too hard?

More tools for stealth knifers. I wanna be able to shadowstep and set up traps and throw pocket sand and shit.

Put nudes of Todd into it