I am forgotten

I am forgotten

Attached: Kingdom Hearts III.jpg (600x800, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6H8No-TLao
deviantart.com/crossmmd/art/MMD-GOW3-Kratos-DL-671671862
deviantart.com/tfsoldier/journal/SFM-Model-Commissions-539772974
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally did a level 1 beginner run this morning, fuck you

People are busy talking about Aeris' huge muckstompers.

Attached: 1568212723765.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

You guys are gross

Attached: 1568207889184.jpg (913x685, 51K)

>develop characters for years
>the climax is finally happening after the game getting delayed for years
>it's 99% disney filler supposed to be about getting the power of waking which sora had all along and didn't get anything at all from these worlds while all the important stuff happens offscreen
>all the original characters and arcs get squeezed into a boss rush
>sora nukes all the bad guys and saves everyone
I legitimately can't think of any ending as disrespectful as KH3's

ME3, Danganronpa 3, Zero Time Dilemma. The number 3 is fucking cursed, man.

I don't think ztd was really disrespectful except for the complex motives and mind hacc, the rest was a letdown but at least it wasn't the redemption arc fiesta. was anyone actually just a bad guy in kh or just "misunderstood"

>no Kyle
>no Left
>alien fax machine
>it was the offscreen old man the whole time
>brother and FtS were just preparing you for the real evil that we'll never see
Look, I'm not gonna say I didn't enjoy it like I would a bad movie but it was pretty disrespectful to fans.

Excited for the ReMIND DLC?
>Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblades with transformations (free update)
>Episode Limit Cut - Facing each of the true Organization XIII members with fully fleshed out movesets and them using moves throughout the series
>Tons of new cutscenes (Nomura said there way a lot)
>Potential of Lingering WIll Versus Terra-Xehanort
>Guardians Of Light each of a team attack
>All Guardians Of Light are playable (Nomura mentioned how there will be a character select screen)
>ReMIND scenario - Revist Namine' and final world, Sora abuses the power of waking again so the Keyblade Graveyard fights happen again. This time Sora leaves to save so the Keyblade Graveyard fights and final battles happen a little differently (Roxas, Axel, and Xion versus Saix, Aqua and Ventus Versus Terra-Xehanort and Vanitas, and who knows what the others will do). This will also lead to some more alternate cutscens for these fights
>Secret episode - Unknown of what it entails, but we do know the secret boss is so hard, it is supposed to make you cry
>Nomura talked about how he wanted to expand the Keyblade Graveyard of all places
>Episode Limit Cut maybe within final world or the Keyblade Graveyard

are we gonna have to play the whole game again to see all the new stuff?
I already did a proud run followed by crit when it released... I just wanna play the new stuff.

The ReMIND scenario is after you beat the game

>play the Graveyard the way it should have been released
I'm technically excited to finally get what KH3 should have been but I'm not happy I had to play the botched version first.

after the absolute mess KH3 was I can't be excited for any dlc
having other playable characters is nice but the core gameplay is mindless button mashing and the ending was so forced I lost interest in the story

You think a shitty m night twist and lying to the players face with that "old man in wheelchair no one mentions all game was in all the scenes all long" wasn't disrespectful? That shit's even worse than what Heavy Rain did.

There is one sky, one destiny!

youtube.com/watch?v=L6H8No-TLao

Attached: 1555593316376.png (771x436, 370K)

Does anyone else feel this game sold undeservedly well? If you ask me the only reason this game sold so DAMN WELL is because:

1) It's Kingdom Hearts 3. The one game this fanbase has been waiting for quite the number of years.

2) Unlike other Kingdom Hearts games? Kingdom Hearts 3 was aggressively marketed and advertised (remember how it had 3 unique trailers during the E3 conferences? No previous KH games had that level of advertisement).

3) Stupid Normie Parents saw Disney advertising this game a lot and by default thought that because it's Disney it's safe to buy the game for their brats and that's it because in their minds Disney is inoffensive and must automatically give their money to Disney like the retarded sheep that they are.

These reasons are why I believe Kingdom Hearts 3 sold way too well. It's not because the game was truly great, it was a mix of fans who were waiting for KH3, the advertising campaign being extremely aggressive, and Retarded Normie Parents who aren't even gamers who bought the game as soon as they saw the Disney brand and thought it was safe for their brats.

I hope future KH games don't sell as well.

I mean, yeah? When a sequel sells well it's a statement on the previous entry's quality moreso than it's own. Most people buy into the hype and don't hear about it's shortcomings until it's too late.

At least it ensures the series will get future installments and a KH4. Nomura didn't even talk about a KH4 before KH3, but now says there will be one thanks to the way KH3 sold. The best selling game in the series.

>level 1 beginner
What bizarre playstyle is this?

>All Guardians Of Light are playable
Now that's wishful thinking.

>level 1 beginner

Attached: 1542096885530.png (422x562, 320K)

>>All Guardians Of Light are playable

Too many playable characters has hurt Kingdom Heart's appeal if you ask me especially for this continuous story. I don't care about most of the cast and much less do I want to waste my time playing as them to continue understanding the story.

Stop skipping Nomrua's interviews

Attached: 1552149111980.png (805x109, 27K)

>Stop skipping Nomrua's interviews

And that right there is another reason that the story of Kingdom Hearts is fucked. To further understand it you need to read Nomura's Japan Only interviews that clarifies a bunch of stuff. And those interviews are never brought abroad.

Remember kids, you can get away with countless acts of murder and genocide as long as you surrender and suddenly say you had good intentions.

Also it's okay to rely on people you barely know to solve your problems for you while you do nothing at all.

I trust that emo faggot about as far as I can throw him.

>Also it's okay to rely on people you barely know to solve your problems for you while you do nothing at all.

Who was this exactly?

That could very well be a select screen for Riku or Aqua, not *all* the Guardians.

Now that's what I call a coping mechanism. Looks like KH3 will finally deliver in some regards.

GOD I want her to stomp on my dick and balls until the burst and I cum and bleed out at the same time

Despite doing nothing at all and the fact most of the should've stayed dead, everybody except Kairi got happy endings despite not lifting a finger to help Sora who just did everything.

Anyone who says that KH3 ended on a "bittersweet ending" is a fucking idiot. You know Sora's coming back and the status quo is going to be restored like nothing happened. If anything it's just a mean-spirited forced sequel bait.

I can't believe I waited for something so forgettable. Where tf was all the final fantasy bullshit that I loved the game for?

Attached: 1441223592049.jpg (184x184, 20K)

The epitome of soulless.

>we no longer need to use FF as a crutch because I made a shit ton of pointless OCs
It's like Nomura forgot it started as a crossover series.

Not really. Nomura always, from the very beginning, set out to create an original world and story for Kingdom Hearts.

The FF characters are just cameos who never play more than a supporting role at best.
An FF-Disney crossover, you'd think, would actually have FF characters play central roles and interact with Disney characters.
That doesn't happen.

nice Shitpost Barry, KH3 DLC got a trailer today

?
What are you on about?
Apparently I'm skipping the interviews for not making the assumption that everyone will be playable with no indication other than "there's a character select screen".

Good for you, I just finished Lv. 1 Critical, where every boss battle is basically a data battle.
Everyone goes to Kingdom Hearts/Heaven, everyone regardless. That's how it works. You die, that's where you go, or else you become a Heartless/Nobody, that's just how it works.

So lesson learned: Disney should have less input in KH games.

Got it.

Depends on the division actually.

Tangled and Toy Story were all for the KH stuff and told Nomura to basically do whatever the hell he wanted. Frozen however was so anal about their world that they demanded tons of things.

>Elsa isn't allowed to fight
>Songs must be included
>Do not have a playable Arendelle
>Our characters can't be violent in any way
>KH and other Disney characters have to be side characters
>They have to fear Olaf and Hans to make our series look bigger

There was a lot of intervention going on to a point their demands halted development for a bit and frustrated everyone.

>Frozen team so autistic they wouldn't give Nomura the finished Elsa model, forcing his team to fix the hair collision by themselves, and wouldn't give them the real design for her cape, forcing them to copy it by studying frames from the film

Pixar, not Disney. They were incredibly picky about even the tiniest of details when it came to their properties and wanted everything to be specific to their movies with no changes or problems that would cause any future problem.

Essentially the differences is that for older properties, most of those people are either dead or no longer work there, so they have an easier time being lenient with them or doing creative things, such as Lion King or Aladdin, whereas with Pixar and newer stuff, all of those people are still alive and incredibly protective of their properties.
Pointed it out too, Frozen had the most guidelines by far, then Monster's Inc. Pirates and Tangled didn't have much, Big Hero 6 had some, Toy Story had some (which was mostly about time period in which it takes place).

They also refused to provide them with any help for joints and animation as well, yet had a conference call with them weekly to see if they were up to snuff. Frozen's team is insane in how protective they are over the property. I understand because it's a popular series, but if anything their hindrance of it hurt the world far more than Nomura on his own would have by far and now their very fear of "Hurting the property" came true.

I feel this is the reason the end of KH3 is in TWEWY's world and we'll probably see more Disney/FF again than Pixar, hell we'll get Marvel/Star Wars, because they won't give two fucks hardly.

Why are the Frozenfags such cunts?

Is there anything about fixing the shitty ass gameplay though? Nothing about adding an arena? I hate how everytime you use a keyblade form or a lot of spells or a team attack the gameplay will stop and freeze even if you turn off the long cutscenes in the options. The combat needs to be overhauled.

Attached: 1470425974055.gif (386x232, 3.23M)

Evidently not

That's what happens when something blows up in popularity, ego. They basically wanted it to be an advertisement rather than a playable and fun experience, that way if you wanted more you'd have to go and see the movie. Basically whoever decided it was a retard who doesn't understand advertisement.

Elsa was originally meant to be the boss, but that was changed to her being a party member, which was then freaked out because violence is wrong, and now here we are.

Nomura should make it so Frozen world is entirely optional and skippable in the Remind DLC. That way players wouldn't have to play through that shit and the Frozen team could be btfo.

Attached: 1478672048156.gif (227x165, 721K)

Test

Don't worry about it, Re:Mind is automatically available as long as you already have a cleared file.

>while all the important stuff happens offscreen
You mean in the handfuls of other games they put out that actually explained the story but you instead chose to ignore because they weren't titled "Kingdom Hearts 3".

They weren't spin-offs. There is no "spin-off" KH game. Every KH game has at least some important lore in it, even if it's t the very end of an otherwise shit game like Re:Coded.

Dream Drop Distance was a better KH3(D) than the actual KH3. Maybe you should play that game instead.

Not what I meant. I meant that there should be an update along with the Re;Mind DLC that makes it possible to skip Frozen.

>an otherwise shit game like Re:Coded.
I'll fight you

Guidelines for each world.

>Olympus
None
>Toy Story
Has to take place in between some of the movies, particularly 2 and 3, otherwise canon, and the characters remember Sora in universe/movie
>Tangled
None
>Frozen
Elsa can not be a boss or a party member
Square-Enix characters must be secondary beyond playability
Olaf has to be the party member and only one fighting
Songs must be included
Square-Enix must create and fix all models problems themselves (this includes joints, animations, hair, clothing, etc) for all characters
Arendelle is not playable
Ice Palace is not playable
>Monster's Inc
Character design must fit within world
Enemies must be colorful (ie: Unversed)
Must be set within Factory
Must have comedy
>Pirates of the Caribbean
None
>Big Hero 6
Beta must be playable, no other party members
Must have a day and night system
Must include flight

Go back and play through the worlds after knowing this, you'll change your opinions on how the worlds actually are in terms of creativity and what was allowed to be done.

If you played KH1 already most of the game isn't giving you anything new beyond HJO failing to do a prepubescent boy voice.

You forgot that the Frozen team didn't want Elsa overly interacting with Sora, Donald, and Goofy because it felt "wrong" to their precious little world and made their super serious story about an icy depressed bitch too silly.

They're also responsible for the Olaf Minigame

>shitting on a game you only watched the HD cinematics for
I should've known

Too high a horse they're in when Hans constantly contradicted himself as a character for the sake of being a twist villain.

There's a reason we'll never see Frozen again and that the Princesses of Heart will ultimately be a dropped concept after this for good.

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just letting you know that Donald Duck (yes, THE Donald Duck) is getting confirmed to be playable in Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind! Be sure to pre-order to get a Best Buy themed mage's staff!

>Try to do a level 1 critical with attractions off and no meme mage build
>cant get past the first fire elemental blob when Olympus is on fire
What the fuck am i supposed to do, if i parry then they just autisticly flail, if i dodge they autisticly flail. I can fight all the normal guys but those fucking fire fuckers

As if I needed any more reason to hate Frozen. If that last boss wasn't so good it would very well be in the running for the worst world in the series.
Thank god for that.

Attached: 1536598777354.jpg (590x405, 22K)

Disney is as awful in regards to a crossover being a crossover as ever
>Q: How did you select the characters for links?

>A: Regarding links: During talks with Disney, we were asked to stop calling characters from other worlds into whichever world Sora was currently in. But, that meant we wouldn't be able to make a summon technique like past titles. So, we went with the premise that a connection with Sora's heart calls the characters forth as magic. I thought combining them with magic would have the most impact, so we settled on having "Simba+Fire" and "Ariel+Water" and the like.
They let House of mouse crossover more than they let KH

Use water moron, it douses them
Frozen is awful but there are legitimately lots worlds just as awful

Yeah the Hans fight really fucking saves that world and Larxene's Ice Palace is nice aesthetically.

Hans on Lv. 1 Critical though is a fucking trial however.
You're gonna have to dodge a lot until you get actual skills and use Water magic. They flip out when they're near low health so avoid them, also Flowmotion is very helpful on lv. 1 critical.

Disney has gotten too big for their britches thanks to Marvel and Star Wars.

>game getting delayed for years
It literally got delayed only by one month, from dec 2018 to jan 2019.
stop writing bullshits.

>The number 3 is fucking cursed, man
So...Valve known that all this time, that's why they avoived making a third game every time.

We're getting Frozen 2 in KH4 whether you like it or not.

Next time maybe play the actual game and dont watch a stupid movie.
I thought that in this places people hated moviegames, but they are watching literally movie made froma game's cutscenes?

Definitely not happening and even if it did at least this time they already have the models and knowledge and can build a world in mind to work around their team's bullshit. Knowing Nomura they'll slowly break from Disney/Pixar, KH is big enough to stand on its own now, or at least focus on worlds in which they can work around a little more easier, such as Marvel/Star Wars, or even the live action Lion King and shit.

I would like to forget, that this game ever existed. Maybe there is another timeline where KH3 came out in 2010 on PS3, and it was a proper evolution from KH2 in terms of gameplay with full-sized original worlds and warm story that appreciated the characters they had already created and wasn't as restricted by arbitrary corporate nonsense and Nomura's depression or whatever it is that's going on with him.

I'm just waiting for the PC version honestly, I'll probably play it more when that happens.

Maybe, I think it just sort of sticks out like a sore thumb quality wise being surround by really stellar ones like Toy Story and Pirates.
A summon. We'll get a summon as it's dumb promotion and then Nomura won't have to deal with it. Fuck give us Marshmallow, he held up a darkness spirit bomb.

The worlds are actually bigger than KH2's and a lot of them are about the same length as both visits in 3, the game just suffers from a lot of Pixar's nonsense and disjointed story due to it.

It's really and honestly mostly Pixar's fault.

Speaking of, can you get the console themed Keyblades now or do they remain a pre-order exclusive?

Critical mode might be a joke but at least Oscurita di Xehanort still makes me fucking cum.

Kingdom Hearts should just drop disney shit all together desu

At this point yeah. Make the next saga about square worlds, already seems like they're going that direction anyway with the TWEWY ending in KH3.

I imagine that's the purpose of TWEWY, they're trying to break away slowly from it because of all the stipulations over 3. I think deep down they knew 3 would be a disaster and a problem and fans wouldn't like it and that Re:Mind is trying to remind us that they still have some free reigns when they get to do what they want without fear (which is why its entire Keyblade Graveyard).

It's the TWEWY world, then? I thought it was something related to that not-FFXV

Ouchie ouch

It's definitely TWEWY, it's Shibuya but with certain features that are in TWEWY exclusively. Plus Neku said to come see him in Shibuya in DDD.

I think when done well hthe Disney stuff gives it kind of a warm, fuzzy feeling. Even new shit like Frozen and big hero six. Problem is Disney keeps it all as far separated from plot as they possibly can. Which makes it the shallowest crossover possible. It's mostly filler and padding in every game, which means half of every game is nothing.

And even from kh1 it was the barest possible "Disney x ff" crossover. They were support and didn't do anything for 80% of the game. And cloudy was just a cameo for a fight. Tidus wakka and selphie weren't even that, they could have just been nameless ocs. But everyone eats it up despite being such a pointless waste.

It's TWEWY, it's Shibuya. Remember, his world was lost to the dreams as well. Remember Chirithy is a Dream Eater and MoM created him.

>we've seen Tidus, Auron and the X-2 trio so far
When will the real star's time to shine come?

I'll just watch the cutscenes online, Oathkeeper is free, and I do not give a shit about fighting no blackcoats any more, why would I care? Because they fucked it up the first time, I should pay for a less shitty version of the boss rush? Playing as other characters is cool, but if it's just for a boss fight or two each, I'm good.
If they were to release a new full world, or a full-sized version of Scala (or the realm of darkness, or The Final World), I would say, okay that could be worth something, even if it had just two or three unique bosses that's better than any more Keyblade Graveyard. There was mention of a new area, so we'll see.

Re:Mind=Final Mix, it's the same stuff. New cutscenes, data battles, new secret boss, etc.

>STILL no PC version

Well no shit Sherlock!

Attached: Sora murder.jpg (450x450, 22K)

>Aerith: At the time of FFVII, her expression wasn’t the one intended. I asked them to change it to the correct one, but I was too late. This role was planned to be played by Aya from Parasite Eve until halfway through, but due to requests from staff who had worked on FFVII, Aerith was made to appear. Her story with Cloud grew from there. The developments in characters’ stories sometimes do come from exchanges like this.
FFVIIfags denied us Aya, this was Disney x square all the way from kh1.

>Frozen is awful but there are legitimately lots worlds just as awful

If we're honest? Once Disney ran out of QUALITY movies the Disney worlds became a colossal pain in the ass for all KH games. Toy Story I suppose was acceptable, but I hated the story of that world with Buzz and Woody having reversed personalities and the ending is that they're stuck as prisoners of a fake world Young Xehanort created. Some "happy" ending to that world.

And the rest of the worlds are either tedious or a bore. Let's face it, Disney is a huge problem weighing this series down. I hate Disney, most especially hate modern Disney animated films. And I don't want to play a game where most of the damn run time is playing filler based on movies I don't care about one fucking bit.

If there's one thing that Kingdom Hearts desperately needs? It's a Skip World feature and I mean something that you have the freedom to do without already beating the game once. You see a Disney world you don't like? You automatically can skip it if you want and automatically get the HP and MP up expansions and Item Up expansion and whatever you're supposed to get out of that world. Anyone agree? Come on! Don't go around pretending that you enjoy every single Disney world.

Like I said earlier in this thread. If it was possible to just outright skip Frozen and still get all the items and shit from it I'd be all for it. Would have been great to be able to skip Atlantis in KH2 as well.

Be honest you just want easier access to SFM models. Also fuck the cunts from MMD and XPS who keep saying:

"You see this Sora or Elsa or Larxene model? It's MY model so you don't get to make porn or fetish anything with them because it's MY model even though I'm not the actual owner of these characters."

>Monsters Inc
>Must have comedy
Is that why Yeetus Vaneetus a thing?

Attached: laughing (4).jpg (125x125, 3K)

Who doesn't want more Aqua?
He probably meant more the rolling Mike around and silly gags with MI characters.

You can skip Atlantis in KH2, you don't ever have to visit it whatsoever to beat the game.

Yeah, but you do in order to get the best items and also to get the hidden ending.

A Kingdom Hearts with all original worlds, or almost all, has been my dream for a long time. They're almost always the best part of the games. I wouldn't mind if they adapt other folktales that Disney hasn't for the world plots. Or maybe I just want something entirely different, but I don't want to see all the good things about KH go to waste.

I don't. Aqua is an awful character.

>Dream Drop Distance was a better KH3(D) than the actual KH3
Jesus Christ, this might be the worst opinion I've ever heard in my life. DDD introduced everything truly retarded in the story and set KH3 up for disappointment. Fuck time travel, fuck the Power of Waking, and FUCK Dream Drop Distance.

Yeah but that's only if you want to be a completionist. Besides Atlantis in KH2 is far less annoying than Frozen. You can do it all in spurts and it takes all of 5 min each time.

>You automatically can skip it if you want and automatically get the HP and MP up expansions and Item Up expansion and whatever you're supposed to get out of that world.
Why on Earth would you ever want an option to just not play the fucking game

Yeah some worlds suck but what's even the point of playing ANY of them when you can save yourself the time and effort by just pressing the "skip" button and getting all the rewards for free

>Who doesn't want more Aqua?

The moral faggots and moral cunts who rip and rig Kingdom Hearts models in particular. Though funny story I once saw this guy who ripped and rigged Kratos from God of War and the son of a bitch has the nerve to say that no one is allowed to do sex anything with Kratos.....seriously the character who canonically has a Sex Mini Game cannot be utilized in sex animations or poses? And just in case you don't believe me, here:

deviantart.com/crossmmd/art/MMD-GOW3-Kratos-DL-671671862

See his rules? And it's even worse for the ones who do the KH models.

>that you enjoy every single Disney world.
I definitely don't but they're the main attraction all the way since 1st game. Skipping all of them gives you a 5 hour game. Although you could fit all of kh1-kh2 and days into game without Disney. Which doesn't sound too bad.

To spare yourself from an overall negative experience? Only someone who's legitimately retarded would skip something enjoyable. The point of playing any game should be to have fun and enjoy yourself.

After all the trouble Disney gave Nomura and his team the first time?
Fat fucking chance. No doubt they've been soured on the entire premise of doing a Frozen world going forward.

>At this point yeah. Make the next saga about square worlds, already seems like they're going that direction anyway with the TWEWY ending in KH3.

Disney owns Kingdom Hearts. They see KH as a good platform to shill their garbage modern animated films. If you don't shill for Disney? They'll take it away from Nomura and Square Enix. Disney is petty like that.

>Kingdom Hearts should just drop disney shit all together desu

The only way Square Enix can legally do such a thing is if they make a bid and BUY all the original characters from Kingdom Hearts away from Disney and that way they hold the part that interests most gamers. No one playing these games long term is playing them for Disney, they like the characters, the music, the gameplay (I suppose because most of it is mediocre).

But man I wish that SE would own all original characters. That way they can do other types of worlds. Like could you imagine maybe something like say Capcom worlds? Just for some fun imagine that. Disney doesn't deserve Kingdom Hearts.

She's hot, what does that have to do with SFM?

Nomura got to see early screenings of Frozen and wanted it for kh3 before it got Omega famous and made birrions. The future is cruel huh? Although the movie wasn't that great, it was ok. I could imagine his autism working to connect it to kh as he watched. Too bad the creators put a kibosh on it.
Also
>>Aerith: At the time of FFVII, her expression wasn’t the one intended. I asked them to change it to the correct one, but I was too late. This role was planned to be played by Aya from Parasite Eve until halfway through, but due to requests from staff who had worked on FFVII, Aerith was made to appear. Her story with Cloud grew from there. The developments in characters’ stories sometimes do come from exchanges like this.
TLDR "Toy story is perfect don't touch the movies. You can do whatever in between it doesn't matter"
>Inb4 toy story 4

>OLD DISNEY GOOD
>NEW DISNEY BAD

Attached: begone thot.png (291x277, 143K)

>I shouldn't have to play parts of the game I don't like
Yeah whatever you little bitch
But in so doing you create a system that effectively renders the entire game a pointless waste of time, as you can achieve the exact same results by skipping everything.

You can say "well why would you skip the good parts?" But when you automatically receive the same upgrades and rewards, with the added bonus of saving time and effort, the real question becomes "what reason do I have to actually play it?"
It completely invalidates the entire game.

This idea is quite possibly, and I'm being completely serious, the most retarded thing I have ever seen on Yea Forums.

Obviously, what's your point? I don't want just a Final Mix, Re:Mind may be more reasonably priced by comparison to buying the whole game again, but KH3 is a significantly worse game, so new cutscenes and Organization battles have lost their appeal.

Like anybody cares.

I liked it, but I played it after a binge of the HD collection

I actually care about the story in porn.

New Disney is shit. Leftist Propaganda Shit to be precise. I've been boycotting Disney since Princess and the Frog. I really hate how Disney portrays male characters in general. If you think that for example Terra is dumb and Aqua is smart is bad? Disney does male characters much worse in their animated films.

>DMC1 for Switch is announces
>trailer ends with Dante saying "Finally, I was getting tired of playing your childish games"
That's fucking cheeky. I love it.

You’re quite possibly the most retarded person on Yea Forums. I guess DMC is a shitty series too because after playing through the game once you can pick and choose what levels you want to play and skip the ones you don’t.

Source on that? I believe you based on how lame the world was. No playable Arendelle really hurt it along with the weird ice temple. I wonder if the ice temple was a last minute inclusion due to the limitations the team was putting on them?

Attached: sora mad.jpg (480x360, 21K)

They take away the ability to download the models if they receive any word that they're being used for porn.

>after playing through the game once
Maybe you aren't the same person but their proposition was
>and I mean something that you have the freedom to do without already beating the game once

>You can say "well why would you skip the good parts?" But when you automatically receive the same upgrades and rewards, with the added bonus of saving time and effort, the real question becomes "what reason do I have to actually play it?"
Because you enjoy the gameplay. Why are you assuming the only reason anyone plays a game is for the upgrades and rewards? If you skipped the entire game those upgrades and rewards would be useless anyway. Your entire argument makes no sense. I'm not even advocating skipping anything, the bad parts of a game can serve to make the good parts look even better, and you might even learn to like parts you thought were bad if you look at them from a different perspective or replay the game knowing what to expect from them. You asked why someone would want to skip parts of a game and I gave you an answer. I'd happily skip the Gummi missions in KH1, they do nothing but pad the game out with boring sequences that overstay their welcome. That being said, I quite enjoy the Gummi missions in KH2 and KH3. The way they evolved as the series progressed is a great example of what can come from an otherwise dull and generally unenjoyable gameplay mechanic at the start of a series.

If the DLC gives the game a real ending, sure, but I won't hold my breathe. An expanded rewrite of the Graveyard is cool, but they should have done it right the first time. Using time travel and asking for forgiveness is pretty weak, yeah?

Well obviously you have to play through a game once to know which levels are shit, dumb dumb.

My personal problem is that kh is a really mediocre arpg series. It does neither action nor rpg very well.
It has the small and linear world's without much interaction, fine for an action game, but the combat is held down by both incompetence and obligatory rpg elements.
The worlds are empty in every game, might as well be wallpaper. There are barely NPCs, almost every room is nothing but heartless, including Disney worlds . You hardly interact with the world, you can only look, you can't read a road sign, you can't have a conversation, speaking to NPCs is completely one sided, you never actually respond. Little things square RPGs used to be full of. There's never been things like side quests, not that they would be possible in Disney worlds. Too many fucking minigames. And there's never anything to explore, quiet often you go through every room of a world while doing it's story and that's it, what you see is what you get, no more.

The series as a whole is in a weird spot too, above dead ips mismanaged into Oblivion but below actual heavy hitters like FF and DQ.

Tangled, Moana, and Coco were pretty good imo. Whatever they did to Pixar was atrocious though. Incredibles 2 was beyond dissapointing imo. Wreck it Ralph 2 looked so bad I don't want to even acknowledge its existence.

My bad, wrong thread.

>You see a Disney world you don't like? You automatically can skip it if you want and automatically get the HP and MP up expansions and Item Up expansion and whatever you're supposed to get out of that world.
There is no dimension where this isn't stupid and entitled

So I haven't played this game since release month, which I only completed once since the story (or lack of it) pissed me off, the battle mechanics are a joke.
And the only reason I bought this game (closure of the series) was just a giant middle finger with the most in inspired ending I have ever seen, which doesn't really resolve anything and pretty much only $erves as a set up for a nother game.
Rant aside, anything good with the updates that make the game worth downloading again?

The ice temple was going to be a boss fight I believe. Marshmallow would hold back the walls while you fought the heartless within the structure. Like Demon Wall from FF.

>Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblades with transformations (free update)
Nice
>Episode Limit Cut - Facing each of the true Organization XIII members with fully fleshed out movesets and them using moves throughout the series
Should have been in the main game. Not the data battles, but the fleshed out movesets. The org was pathetic and only had like 3 moves each. Terranort spend that entirety of his fucking fight dashing around the battlefield like an autist for example.
>Tons of new cutscenes (Nomura said there way a lot)
Meh, probably going to be exposition dumps
>Potential of Lingering WIll Versus Terra-Xehanort
No shit, we see that in the trailer. If you mean that LW will be playable, then kek NEVER EVER
>Guardians Of Light each of a team attack
Cool I guess.
>All Guardians Of Light are playable (Nomura mentioned how there will be a character select screen)
Kek, there is no evidence of this. It's going to just be Aqua and Riku, who were already playable
>ReMIND scenario - Revist Namine' and final world, Sora abuses the power of waking again so the Keyblade Graveyard fights happen again. This time Sora leaves to save so the Keyblade Graveyard fights and final battles happen a little differently (Roxas, Axel, and Xion versus Saix, Aqua and Ventus Versus Terra-Xehanort and Vanitas, and who knows what the others will do). This will also lead to some more alternate cutscens for these fights
Cool I guess, but you have to beat the game to access it, which is lame. I was expecting to be able to do a new run with the content, not NG+.
>Secret episode - Unknown of what it entails, but we do know the secret boss is so hard, it is supposed to make you cry
Only actually interesting thing in the DLC
>Nomura talked about how he wanted to expand the Keyblade Graveyard of all places
meh
I know in my heart it won't surpass KH2, so I'm not that hyped.

Critical Mode

If anything it feels like the ice labyrinth was supposed to be the interior of Elsa's palace but Disney didn't want them turning such an iconic location into a perilous maze filled with enemies. It's why Larxene just randomly creates it with electricity and why it doesn't actually exist in the world itself, you enter and exit it through a portal. If the idea was to trap Sora and the gang in the labyrinth why the fuck would Larxene include an exit? Especially since she was trying to keep them away from Elsa.

I would love to see the KH concept applied to all other kinds of worlds. Since it's hard to imagine Disney currently letting the property go, perhaps other developers should make an attempt. Nintendo could absolutely make their own equivalent action RPG set throughout their own game worlds. Same for Capcom, or even Square-Enix. There's no reason they couldn't start their own massive crossover RPG with just their game worlds, maybe bring Shimomura and some of the art team from KH over.

It’s entitled to not want to play the shittiest world on KH history? Pfft, okay.

>below FF
Below a remake and an MMO? FF7R looks good, but come on. The last good original single player FF was 12 back in 2006.

I appreciated Incredibles 2 for having the audacity to include a seizure-inducing scene in 2018. My theater even had a poster warning people about it, and it gave even me a small headache.

At that point they've already been downloaded and will just be redistributed out by different people.

If you already know you're going to dislike part of it why wouldn't you skip it? I normally wouldn't skip anything but having to re-experience something you thoroughly dislike on repeat playthroughs is basically torture. There's no point. It's not entitled to want to spare yourself that pain, especially when replaying a game you've already beaten anyway.

The argument changes completely if it's a person's first time playing. Anyone who skips parts of a game they've never played before because of something as basic as not liking the Disney movie it's based on or hearing that it's bad from reviews is retarded.

>shittiest world
Neverland in 358/2 Days beats it.

Yes completely honestly, KH it's kind like the redheaded stepchild of Square and Disney.

He's right there are some interviews and rough guidelines and what the Frozen team didn't want here and there.
Roxas is playable as well that has been confirmed as has Xion I believe. Also Lingering Will is technically playable in BBS.

>that has been confirmed
Got source for that, user?

Is everyone just wilfully forgetting how afwul kh1 Tarzan and Atlantica was? Kh2 agrabah and pirates?

The first Re:mind trailer shows him being played.

I liked Deep Jungle. Only issue was all the backtracking.

And the platforming. And the factc that you have to backtrack because the game didn't even give a hint of where to go next.

KH3 should not have been rushed out the door but by the sounds of this DLC it almost certainly was.
They would’ve been barraged with memes if they delayed it I suppose so there was no winning.
They still need to fix the guard and add invincibility to some finishers/add the ability to roll or guard cancel out of them. That would fix 90% of the gameplay issues honestly.
Single bosses like Dark Inferno were fun so I’m excited for these.

If they actually make Kairi playable and I can make her win one fight this whole mess of a story is forgiven.

Actually been replaying the series in Japanese and I recommend it as the characters from games post 2 have way better actors in Japanese. Some scenes in 3 actually hit way harder thanks to the improved performance and scenes like that awkward tower meet up are less stiff.

Attached: C94BD7D8-5BE0-45D2-B111-51A958C82817.jpg (721x413, 88K)

What are you, stupid? Are you living under a rock or what? They just announced DLC, go back to your burrow, barry

Square and Disney absolutely forced KH3 out the door. There's too much weird shit throughout the game to say otherwise. Why is Scala a totally realized world with a BGM that plays for 5 seconds before a boss spawns? Why doesn't Twilight Town have the clock tower as a room when it's the most important area in the world? Why is the outside of Mysterious Tower gone when it was playable in the trailer? The game got hacked to bits so they could release it, and Disney worlds took absolute priority.

Fuck Disney man. We can keep Donald and Goofy but can everyone else go? Mickey stopped being cool after 2.

DLC trailer came out yesterday. What's the point o this thread?

>KH3 should not have been rushed out the door but by the sounds of this DLC it almost certainly was.
I highly doubt it. Kh had always had dlc in the form of final mixes. They've never been as plot important sure, but this modern square enix. Just look at they're doing to FFVII, saying they're making it into multiple full sized games. How true that will be will be seen.
That said final mix did have shit you would expect to have in the base game. Limit form and Dodge roll. The scene where namine and axel are let go by Riku, xemnas meeting Roxas, Roxas and axel saying goodbye to each other, Riku actually being seen turning into ansem.

Agrabah was fun in KH2. The fallng "elevator" fight in the cave of wonders was great and the flying section wasn't bad.

Genuinely my favorite part of the game was flying around Neverland, even if it was just over a pathetic bunch of rocks in the ocean.

I suppose you didn't mention it because it was obvious, but also you can clearly see the inside of Elsa's castle on the map when you're right next to it. So clearly once they were told to fuck up their plans with Frozen world they didn't even have enough time to just remove the map. Fucking hell.

Yeah, that was clearly a small area at one point. I don't think it was a full dungeon like the ice labyrinth, but a few rooms with treasure boxes and a staircase to the next floor. Even that was "TOO MUCH" for the "GENIUS" Frozen team, so it had to be cut at the last minute.

I mean, level 1 on all difficulty levels is only possible in this game so I decided to give it a shot. Its pretty fun all things considered

I was really hoping for the minimum a mini boss fight with Elsa. That would have been neat, but yeah Disney probably didn't want Sora Ars Arcanum-ing Elsa across the room like the Ice Capades.

It was absolutely rushed. There's no way they wouldn't have included at least one finished original world if they had had more time. They must have cut a lot.

I agree, the original voice actors are so much better. Absolutely bullshit that we still don't get the Japanese audio. The whole mouths lining up with the the words is no excuse at all, especially since they don't even do that a good job of matching the mouths to the English audio.

And that's where KH lost its soul. Remember when Sora beat the absolute shit out of Beast in KH2? They used to have freedom with the Disney cast.

no one would care about KH without the Disney stuff

I'm waiting on FF7R, but I think no JP audio is a Nomura thing. The guy clearly hates the western market if you take the old Final Mixes and his comments on the KH3 leaks into account. He probably swore to quit if any other continent got JP audio. The guy's provably nuts, so it's not too far out there.

I would.

Nah, that's not true. Yeah, as a kid seeing fighting alongside Jack Skellington was amazing, but the Disney gimmick is not what made people invest in the series. KH is special in its own way, or the first few games were anyway. You could absolutely make a good KH game without the Disney worlds.

>tangled
>none
Putting money on the "third line" being a KH movie made by the Tangled team.

Sounds like same old same old
>Nomura: At first, I wanted to put in a scene where all of the princesses would be captured in Hollow Bastion and then each of their respective princes will come and save them. That idea was rejected but I was at least able to keep the part with the princesses.

>"Actually, due to contractual issues, we were only able to use him in one scene" "
>"Disney gave us permission for a role such as waving from the back of a crowd of people in town, but if we were going to use him, I thought we should use him in a single shot to leave the greatest impression."

>Akiyama: We had quite a bit of freedom crafting the storyline by combining various worlds through a theme, but one rule we had to go by was that characters from independent stories do not cross over with each other – meaning Aladdin would not meet Tarzan. Within the game, each world is depicted like a planet floating in space and Aladdin would not travel with Tarzan [Goofy, Donald, and the Princesses of Heart were the exceptions].

Beast was also a male lead character. I do remember when Aqua failed to save the evil Stepsisters and Stepmother from Cinderella.

haha, remember when Aqua was about to kill the stepsisters and stepmother by bashing their skulls in with a giant metal key because they bullied Cinderella a little?

They at least made do with those restrictions. The newer ones are totally sterile and unimaginative. Elsa's greatest contribution to the game is prompting the Frozen slider minigame. How pathetic is that?

Remember when they got literally incinerated by unversed? That just goes to show you either go big or go home. Which is why xehanort died relatively quietly, after a mere assbeating.

They have more freedom with characters like Mickey now, but said restrictions are now on the movies. This entire series is the epitome of on step forward, one step back.

>don't know the deeper lore of KH
>Xehanort knew he would have to become the villain in order to fulfill the prophecy

Probably because they finally started letting Mickey stop being 100% a straight-man in the shows and letting him being a bit of a dick in those animated shorts recently.

>knew
It's literally just the animated Wakfu show with Nox's character doing horrible evil shit for a reset button. With a side of Darth Vader redemption.

Attached: I lost them all.gif (500x250, 472K)

They're letting Mickey go because they know he's inevitably going to enter the public domain. They had their copyright extension fit decades ago, but don't want to go at it forever. Mickey can be an edgy anime character casting Ultima now, because who gives a fuck?

based

fucking hilarious even 1 day after its REMIND DLC trailer and everyone still forgot about it straight away because ff7r stole all the attention

Attached: FF7R TGS 2019 JP.mp4_snapshot_01.02.924.jpg (1920x1080, 707K)

>no Hades fight with James Wood lines
>no Zurg secret boss in the air ducts
>no Randal boss fight as you jump between bedrooms and the factory
>no Elsa fight in the ice tower
>no Hans/Skoll fight akin to Clayton but instead he runs away like a coward whenever hes hit, relying on Skoll to fight instead
>no Matterhorn Yeti in Frozem or Haunted Mansion in Twilight Town secret boss that rewards you with a new attraction move
At least Davy Jones and Dark Baymax were neat. I didn't care for the Titans fight as much due to the Tornado Titan relying on the flowmotion.

Attached: Who doesnt want to have a keyblade.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>all cut content

And everyone literally forgot about it already despite it being titled ReMind

>muh boogeyman

Just remember that the two Baymaxes will be canon to the TV series and the next movie. Also at least BH6's world actually was built around Flowmotion so it actually worked and was fun to zip around all over the place. Frozen Slider minigame sucked ass, especially with the item collection just to get all the synth materials.

Yeah I liked San Fransokyo. They handled it pretty well all things considering the movie is based around a team. It was also one of my favorite worlds to play in the post game. I enjoyed exploring and playing in it. Same with Pirates in a way. There was a lot I missed in the Pirates world.

Yeah, 1, and 3 are strange. The cutscenes set Hades up, but we don't have a "final" battle with him? I don't get to beat the shit out of Randal despite fighting someone as weak as Oogie Boogie? Really lame and chained-down choices across the game from Disney.

This thread has 47 posts
That's 0.001% of the 5000000 that bought KH3, literally kess than 1% of people who own KH3 even care about this remind shit.

>Monster's Inc
>Must be set within Factory
Where the fuck else would it take place?
Lots of these rules seem to ignore that KH is usually faithful to the series they borrow from.

They may been worried they'd go to the Himalayans (which would have been weird with Frozen being a world), or Monsters University or something.

Mother 3 laughs at them

> Within the game, each world is depicted like a planet floating in space and Aladdin would not travel with Tarzan
Wait, but doesn't Beast meet Malificent and other DIsney villains in Hollow Bastion?

>himalayans
That would be a weird concern.
Why wouldn't they want them there and why would they want to go there?
>monsters university
They save these types of prequel worlds for time travel.

And Mother 3 came out 12 years after it was announced and is better than KH3 in every way.

Beast actually only interacts with Belle and Square OCs in KH1. He talks to Sora and Riku and that's it. He briefly speaks to Xaldin in KH2, and that's pretty surprising by itself.

>get away with
He dies and doesn't accomplish his life's work, defeated by a child and his two cartoon buddies.

Guys, why did KH2 have such a high animation budget? Even the literally who villains were animated like timeless characters. It blows my mind every time, and no game by any other dev since has matched this.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-12 01-54-06.png (989x547, 280K)

I am also guessing the Disney villain cutscenes were fine, because they are villains and don't care about breaking the rules. I wish we had more Disney characters acknowledging stuff like that in later games. Malificient and Pete seem to be the only ones. I remember being taken back when replaying KH1 and seeing King Trident getting mad at Sora for having the Keyblade and knowing about its existence. Like, I'm fine with just crashing into Disney worlds and retelling the movies, but we should have moments where you see the characters in the worlds directly reacting to the Keyblade and the events unfolding around them. It makes it feel organic instead of two seperate things happening (Org. 13 and Disney).

Honestly I got goosebumps when he said that line for the first time.

they were able to save money through shoddy mouth movement during scenes that weren't cgi, and really pump in the cgi when it was required back then

Just as a note, the PS3 and 4 versions of 2 had redone animations that are significantly better than the PS2 versions.

Really? Prove it. I thought it was just an upscale.

Osaka was literally the team they used to make the HD remasters, hence why they were handed the chance to do 3 in the first place.

Very nice, ripper-kun. I was waiting for this track for a long time. Very cinematic when Sora points his blade at Xehanort atop the city.

Yeah, and? What about it?

Two worlds, one family

Trust your heart, let fate decide.

No steam no buy

Nobody wants a real PC release of all the games more than OG fans.
>60+ fps
>mods to fix the sound effects in KH1 and 2
>mods to undo the Final Mix enemy recolors
>fun mods to totally rebalance the game like the Vanitas emulator mod we got

>actually talking about games on Yea Forums
Shut up.
I just wanna extract the models for SFM smut.
GIMME MY MODELS! I WANT THAT DELICIOUS GOGO BUTT!!!

Attached: 1555394187940.gif (200x202, 194K)

The models are already being extracted, dude. If you know where to look, you can already download a few. The best is yet to COOOM, though.

>Already being extracted, dude.

You're lyin'. Why yous lying? yous lying arent you?
but really though i only saw woody on the SFM workshop. (had a good laugh on that one)
You got any leads or what?
I must make smut.
For the people!

Attached: 1561898945531.jpg (213x237, 5K)

From what I hear it's risky to use the uderaged characters like Sora, Ven, Kairi, etc. Seems you can land yourself in trouble depending on the country over characters who aren't real. And yes I mean the USA.

on deviantart:
lexakiness
sticklove

Attached: xion's butt.jpg (3113x1497, 383K)

I don't have the links myself, and understand that the models might not have textures on them yet. If you go looking on communities linked by KH13, you might find data miners that are serious prudes that won't actually give you the files they extracted.

Those assholes have NO PORN rules in place and encourage their Watchers to rat out all porn makers. And one of them removed the Kairi model from Fragmentary Passage strictly because of the model being used for porn.

>NO PORN rules
That's why you download the models and make it anyway.
They didn't make them, they don't own them

>I mean the USA.
That's sad.

Good thing im not a freedumbs.

Thanks for the lead!
Now i gotta look for a willing modeler.

>you might find data miners that are serious prudes that won't actually give you the files they extracted.
Yeah i ran into those kinds of folks before, they suck balls. imo i'd rather learn to extract models myself, then try to figure out what to do from there i guess.

This dude... this dude knows whats up. I like your style man.
Here have a burrito kitty. (pic related)

Attached: 1555911339179.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

nice burrito

Attached: anti_aqua_by_sticklove_ddfj4cq.png (1500x2000, 1.14M)

Damn right it is.
Its my best burrito kitty yet.

I prefer the other tactic, make the porn, but don't put it on the same website they're located at. Difficult for them to know anything.

And to be fair now, these models are clothed, so what porn can you do? I have many ideas, but I need nude Sora models and no one wants to make a proper nude Sora model.

if we talkin' SFM, theres always TF2Soldier.
he doesn't advertise it, but apparently he's done OCs before.

Provided you can give him a base model, i'm sure he can work something out.

The best bets for SFM nude models are amoral and talented people like those who made the RE2 remake mods. Ordinary data miners are usually total fags who think they are gatekeepers to the rest of humanity. Unfortunately, they usually are.

Can I get a link?

deviantart.com/tfsoldier/journal/SFM-Model-Commissions-539772974

I think this is him.
But i can't be 100% sure.
Granted the OC models he usually works on are males. so that's something to note on.

No one wants to make a nude Sora model because they don't like Kingdom Hearts or he's underaged.

Nobody gives a shit about Sora. Even in the KH community, I've never seen someone lust after that dumb bastard.

Thanks, will be reading this.

>this clueless
You sad sad children

>250 USD for each complete poly entity

I hope he uses that money to buy a gun and blow his fucking brains out. If he can't get a gun, then a solid knife to stab himself with.

.....it's not that kind of deal. It's just that for porn he's the best plot device. He's an all rounder for sexual scenarios especially if we count his transformations. You could have Tron Sora sexing up Cortana from Halo to give you an example. Anyway Sora has that kind of use, but I'll give you that because of Nomura writing him so terribly the KH community doesn't consider Sora a favorite character.

Oh. are you the guy? Then heed my previous post:

>muh leftism boogeyman

Disney is by and large the antithesis of the left. It's a fucking mega corporation that transcends international lines and its literally raw capitalism at its finest.