Daily reminder that if you've never broken a controller or other peripheral playing games you are literally low test

Daily reminder that if you've never broken a controller or other peripheral playing games you are literally low test.

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOwXlANwerI
pastebin.com/6rFxuABb
youtube.com/watch?v=b_6V-iSbMM0
youtu.be/fKy7ljRr0AA?t=331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I broke your mom’s pussy.

As a kid I used my wiimote without the strap. How badass is that?

Nah, you're just too low IQ to control yourself

>damaging one's own property being framed as a good thing
Nah mate, fuck off. Just because some people don't begin destroying thing when they're pissed doesn't mean they are lala homo boy.

This is true

agreed, sois are terrified of displaying aggression due to their femininity that theyll call anyone with ambition "rageaholics". its actually hilarious.

you're either a faggot or a woman

>tfw no gf

Attached: nogf.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>YAAAAAAASSSSS THANK YOU FOR KILLING OFF THE WHITE RACE MR GOLDSTEIN

Attached: 1561342363653.jpg (211x238, 11K)

>my power is weak enough to be contained
t. onions

Attached: 1516207909038.png (349x369, 169K)

Just get a gf you can unleash your anger upon. Girls love that shit

I'm neither, just never broke my shit just because I was mad

Daily reminder that wojak and pepe are for redditors.

Was the purpose of this thread is to post Wojak?

>Daily reminder that wojak and pepe are for redditors.

Attached: 1561342557581.jpg (243x234, 18K)

> low test
> posts wojak

user...

>477634764
Are you for real dumbass

>477633683
okay, retard

Nigger I broke like 4 Gameboys back in the day. Two of them by bashing my forehead into the screen.

SOUL

soulless

>taking care of your things and not acting like a gorilla because you lost at vidya is low-T
Ok

Attached: Miki_eating_a_jelly_donut.gif (128x128, 186K)

not a chick but getting yelled at does make my pp hard

I broke a plastic tray by throwing it into a wall if that counts

>I'm a retarded monkey that smashes shit when I can win a game designed for children
>Manly
Pick one you retard

>literally
faggot

Sup, niggers

Sorry i'm not a retard.

>having low impulse control

You have no excuse for that shit unless you're a teenager or a nigger

>playing dark souls
>died to ornstein and smough for the tenth time
>get mad a throw my controller across the room
>it makes me character do a heavy attack with the great scythe
>it's a huge ass sweeping attack that hits solaire
>instantly turn off ps3
>solaire still hates me
>had to grind 25k souls to reset his aggro
I've never sperged out playing games ever since

Daily reminder that if you don’t jack off so hard you rip the skin you’re not a real gamer.

>yes just kept wacking it to animoo women don't worry about your dying white race you stupid goyim

Attached: 1505425736771.png (375x444, 96K)

why are you replying at obvious bait?
at least use sage

Attached: 3b4.png (500x314, 16K)

>he doesn't have multiple holes in his walls from where he punched them in anger
Might as well put on a dress and a cock cage, you simpering little faggot

based

well my daddy taught me a few things too like how not to rip the skin by using someone elses mouth, instead of your own hands

>saging anything ever
>giving a fuck about the quality of Yea Forums in 2019

Attached: kka.jpg (580x296, 61K)

>be a 12 year old fag
>N64
>playing killer instinct gold
>can never win
>would cry and squeeze the controller
>I would throw the controller on the ground until my dad would come with a fit of rage telling me if I can’t handle it then I need to take a break
>it made me even more mad

I did ascend that status. I ascended into making kids in multiplayer games mad but harassing them by throwing games or talking shit the entire match. I even made videos on YouTube with a group of friends of us making kids mad.

t. shitbull

Ok

Attached: 250px-Idolmaster_cover.jpg (250x352, 68K)

>t. Depressed wimp incels that have never been emotionally invested in anything in their lives

>He doesn't break his tables and chairs in fits of rage whenever losing

Honestly, what compels people like you to create topics like this? Are you legitimately retarded? Are you merely pretending because it gets you attention? You add nothing to this website but shit. Re-evaluate your life choices, please.

This was from a while back but it still sticks by me with how autistic we both acted

>brother and I playing halo
>trying to do the stupid vidmasters to get recon
>last one was the final story mission with the Iron skull
>spent around 4 days trying to do it
>my patience is running thin
>keep trying to do cheese strats to win
>finally get to the final checkpoint
>literally all we have to do is keep driving.
>we die and respawn
>just as we start again, he drops his controller on the ground, knocking it into the xbox power button
>system turns off
>Lose my shit and throw the controller at the wall and jump at him
>we fight for a while until our dad comes up stairs asking what the fuck happened

I remember we both apologised about what happened, him for being a klutz and me for being a dumb psycho asshole about a videogame.

>Tfw bungi ends up giving Recon away for free at the end of Halo 3's lifecycle.

those fucking assholes.

Attached: tumblr_pbu4o7bgfq1tk5w1f_540.jpg (482x427, 90K)

why are you still here if you don't care about the quality of this board?

>T. Person that doesn't know how to control emotions and to respect his possessions

>I don't smell like shit

Attached: 73667b129a478499979dbea2bd3b026c6649060da20798aef5b84f7306780c07.jpg (665x800, 157K)

My power is strong enough to contain itself
What now fucker

Attached: IMG_2841.gif (394x310, 3.5M)

I did when I was 6 years old

Attached: 1558476789424.png (630x809, 815K)

People who rage at games are usually more mentally stable in life than those who don't rather than psycho virgins who bottle up their anger and take it out on real people

What compels a person to make garbage threads like this? Boredom? A desperate need for anonymous internet attention?

How does one get invested in something?
asking for a friend

does some one's bones count as "other peripheral"?

Ok

Attached: IMG_-1kc59w.jpg (548x547, 134K)

lol

What compels a person to make garbage threads like this? Boredom? A desperate need for anonymous internet attention?

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

>he outwardly expresses emotion of any kind
You don't deserve to call yourself a man.

I never broke anything but I did sperg out on my couch a lot and hit it.

Daily reminded if you get angry enough to break your shit over a game you are lower than a nigger

Dumbest thread today. Stop posting when you're bored

Not breaking shit because a toy upsets you is hardly grounds for being considered mentally unstable with bottled up rage.

>too afraid to be seen as "the bad guy" and has never beared their fangs
yup, definitely a bug man

>Daily reminded if you get angry enough to break your shit over a game you are lower than a nigger

Attached: 1520388650.png (640x795, 157K)

Imagine having so little experience doing anything masculine that you think breaking your toys counts as a feat.

>People who rage at games are usually more mentally stable in life
Breaking your stuff because fictional media upsets you isn't a good sign of mental stability.

You don't have fangs

>Not using J-Lube to fap

Attached: 1558494029777.jpg (499x356, 19K)

Is... i-is that... WOJAK???!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGHGHGH HOLY FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK WOJAK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH MY HOLY FUCKING GOD FUCKING WOJAK YESSSSSSSSSS

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE WOJAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CRAAAAAAAAAVE WOJAK!!!!!!!! I'M A WOJAK BEAST!!!!!! I'M A WOJAK MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A WOJAKBRAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I'M WOJACKING OFF OH MY FUCKING GHODOODDDODODDOOOOOOOOOOOD

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M FCKING COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'M FUUUUUCKING COMMMMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!! UNFFFFFF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF YASSSSS YESSSSSS YOOOOOOOOS

OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING SO GOOD HERE IT COMES HERE IT COMES THE FUCKING BEST WOJAK ARHGUGHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGHGHG YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS UNF YES

SOOOOOOOOOONIC HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIC HEEEEEEEEROOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

A
AHH
AHHH
AHHHH
AHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHH
AHHHH
AHHH
AH

GOOSH GOOSH GOOSH GOOSH GOOSHGOOSHGOOSHGOOSH ABGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSNNSJSDJ FSSSSSSSSHHPPLLLLUGGGHRRRTHTTGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Imagine having so little experience doing anything masculine that you think breaking your toys counts as a feat.
Breaking your stuff because fictional media upsets you isn't a good sign of mental stability.

Attached: 5fe.jpg (1024x721, 166K)

Based, it's a psychological thing. It can be anger. Or it can show competitiveness.

Attached: 1567865332421.jpg (2475x1422, 235K)

>bait thread got all these bait replies
Good job OP you win 3 internetz

Is... i-is that... WOJAK???!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGHGHGH HOLY FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK WOJAK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH MY HOLY FUCKING GOD FUCKING WOJAK YESSSSSSSSSS

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE WOJAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CRAAAAAAAAAVE WOJAK!!!!!!!! I'M A WOJAK BEAST!!!!!! I'M A WOJAK MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A WOJAKBRAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I'M WOJACKING OFF OH MY FUCKING GHODOODDDODODDOOOOOOOOOOOD

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M FCKING COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'M FUUUUUCKING COMMMMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!! UNFFFFFF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF YASSSSS YESSSSSS YOOOOOOOOS

OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING SO GOOD HERE IT COMES HERE IT COMES THE FUCKING BEST WOJAK ARHGUGHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGHGHG YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS UNF YES

SOOOOOOOOOONIC HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIC HEEEEEEEEROOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

A
AHH
AHHH
AHHHH
AHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHH
AHHHH
AHHH
AH

GOOSH GOOSH GOOSH GOOSH GOOSHGOOSHGOOSHGOOSH ABGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSNNSJSDJ FSSSSSSSSHHPPLLLLUGGGHRRRTHTTGHGH!!!

I remembered I used to have the bad habit of smashing my fist against the keyboard until I broke the table. After that, I realised it's a fucking game.

The last rage I had was back in 2017 when I sawed my blue joy-con in half.

>my anger issues are actually a positive thing
sure

based and chadpilled

>has never beared their fangs
Does """fangs""" of yours aren't worth shit, you yapping mutt.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: 1560443856525.png (900x676, 410K)

>can't control his emotions
>talks like a furry
Encouraging others to act like animals makes sense now

>Imagine having so little experience doing anything masculine that you think breaking your toys counts as a feat.
>Breaking your stuff because fictional media upsets you isn't a good sign of mental stability
re.

Attached: ggg.jpg (330x332, 76K)

t. faggot that cant control himself

Maybe more low stress. I think I might have thrown one at another person 2 or 3 times but hey kids do stupid shit. Unplug my shit and see what happens fucker.

>Breaking my controller? I wouldn't do that. If you need help calming down, I'm here for you.

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1331, 81K)

>he fell for the anger is bad meme
Do you enjoy your boring, ambitionless life?

Attached: successful troll thread.gif (250x250, 21K)

>t. faggot that cant control himself
>Breaking my controller? I wouldn't do that. If you need help calming down, I'm here for you.

Attached: beta-smile.jpg (480x480, 49K)

I'm emotionally invested in the not broken status of my original game hardware.

Based Chad reminding us to calm the storm, not bottle it up.

yes i routinely smash my own gadgets in a fit of rage, how could you tell?

Attached: 1565882296085.png (723x666, 163K)

>Not taking out your anger on shooting sports

Attached: 1531454699943.png (375x375, 98K)

>when i do it i'm mega ultra based
>when niggers do it urrghhhh niggers bad urhghhhhh

Wow, a non-rebuttal.

Attached: IMG_2736.jpg (640x640, 38K)

I really want a new Thinkpad but I have absolutely no used for it and Lenovo is being a bunch of cunts. It's not even that nice spec wise but dammit but it looks so good. It's like a $600 laptop with a $1200 shell I mean come on. You're just going to make a better one next year.

buy one anyways yolo lol

Attached: 1567851201476.png (300x255, 35K)

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard today. All the people I’ve known to thrown controllers/ get overly kissed at video games have been and still are losers. The last one was a roommate in college who would scream into his mic and throw his tantrums, he dropped out because all he did was play vidya. He was also tricked by a girl who convinced him she was having his kid, retard believes it because this is the only girl at college to show him attention(she was a fugly hambeast like him) and then he later found out it wasn’t his kid and now he’s a college drop out on the hook for another mans child. I’d be amazed if any of you rage fags had a good career, good social life, or a good love life.

>people actually think destroying your controllers and keyboards is actually praiseworthy
What kind of idiot breaks their shit just because a game made them mad? Are you retarded? Grow up, you fucking manchild.

Attached: 475.png (679x427, 15K)

This is the clearest example of cope I've seen recently.

>break something that cannot fight that

That's pretty cringe.

why is this board so shit Yea Forums?

Attached: aye.gif (350x350, 141K)

cope

Attached: 1567893081667.jpg (960x540, 39K)

Attached: 1558411566542.png (531x575, 384K)

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

I don't get angry at childrens entertainment.

>Justifying Temper Tantrums
You're parents should have beaten you senseless. Don't talk about "Low Test" when you can't even manage your anger over a video game.

you are beta because you can't even dominate yourself, retard.

>Smashed my £100 wireless mouse against the wall in rage at tribes ascend
>It was actually my fault because of how I had it set up and being shit at the game

Another

>Die in CSGO because shit
>Put a literal hole in wall in rage

Bye bye deposit lmfao

Maybe I should just git gud

Yes, that is in fact what I just said manchild.

youtube.com/watch?v=FOwXlANwerI
children and retards

Ironic shitposting destroyed the internet. You and I could laugh about some guy being dumb on purpose, as a joke, and then that newfag would get mad and think he's serious. Then the newerfag would see that and think it's normal, so then he would ironically shitpost even harder, shifting the overton window for regular discussion so far that 300 post threads will go by without anybody typing shit longer than two sentences

What kind of retarded shit am I even reading here? I'm starting to think that this place got taken over by an ai posting seemingly human oncversation or you all are mentally ill.

High estrogen is the cause of your anger issues. See niggers, more or less the same testorone level as whites but a higher estrogen level. If you suffer from anger issues it might also be because of hormonal imbalances something that you experience during puberty, trannies experience when they first transition and women experience it monthly.

Attached: 1453616477653.gif (400x298, 1.25M)

>Mentally ill

We're posting about raging at video games user, not being trannys

It really seems like it after a point. It's late morning in Australia so that might mean something.

Many of the best and popular MOBA players frequently rage and have probably done more with their life than your meek ass. The fact that you can't see such an outburst as someone enthralled in competition makes it obvious you're an underachiever.

Exactly this. Now when I talk about the days before ironic shitposting existed people think I'm just making it up. People used to have genuine discussion, it was a real thing that took place. You didn't only just call eachother retarded niggerfaggots all day

this isn't even shitposting, what the fuck is this shit any more?

Attached: 417O8rP6unL.jpg (350x350, 24K)

Daily reminder that you're a massive fucking sped who needs to have a retard handler walking him around at all times.

Absolutely seething.

I have only ever thrown a controller once in my life, and it was while playing this game.

Attached: ps2_stuntman-110214[1].jpg (640x908, 78K)

Understandable.

>Moba players
>Being exemplified as the masculine ideal
Kill yourself

Bored Niggers with too much time on their hands, I'd love to say it's a bot but it's too dedicated for that. Every fucking day this retard falseflags and copy pastes every response to him with soijacks. Wouldn't even be an issue if we had proper moderation, but we don't.

that fush is cute cuuuuute

That game was bullshit

>Trannies are the only form of mental illness

Attached: When_autism_kicks_in.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

>bringing up MOBA shitters in order to reinforce your argument

Attached: 1554947961925.gif (470x437, 1.55M)

mfw I will never be this intelligent

Attached: ov8kqmgr2p1r08add_400.png (345x502, 249K)

>using pro gaymers as an example to measure up to.
Wow faggot what a great tool to measure success, and where do you rank on the scale huh? I’m 23, first job out of college is paying $50,000 a year(way higher than cost of living in my area, I’ll have my own house soon because I know how to save money), no student debt, I only work 3 days a week, the rest of my time is spent with my girl, with my friends, playing vidya, working out, etc... I’ve got so much free time it’s hard to find new stuff to do. How’s your life looking friend?

literally the most competitive and skill demanding game genre but ok

YASSS YAAAS

Attached: ddrumbf.jpg (640x693, 73K)

>low test.
is that what they call IQ

Sorry you're that upset user, I didn't feel like listing every type of mental illness, just the most prominent one on this board.

Don't forget to dial number eight!

Okay autismo
>posting wojack
>calling others low test

is it bad if i think frogposting is miles above this shit

Attached: 40-pic_reiisdisappoint.gif (480x320, 8K)

>stripped down RTS
>more demanding than regular RTS
Does not compute.

thanks for all the free additions to my filters op
pastebin.com/6rFxuABb
free basedjack filters for whoever wants them

will you show me?

yo reece, check out the house yet?

Hold on one fucking minute, does this guy have a nose ring? It looks bad enough on girls, it looks 5 times worse on a "male."

I’m not afraid of showing aggression I just don’t want to throw away 50+ bucks because of fucking video game.
>unga bunga, only real men break their valuables over literally nothing
What manner of nigger logic is that?

I can only laugh at the specimen that made this shitty bait thread

Attached: 1543937056342.jpg (274x237, 26K)

>he hasn't killed anybody
Just admit you are a beta cuck.

No only black Americans do that.

body piercings are usually a sign of mental shortcomings though in his case he already showed them by thinking it was a good idea to act like a dog due to differing political ideology

>Lashing out violently over fucking pointless bullshit, zero emotional control
No /pol/fag, you are the nigger

Attached: f3381174568.jpg (350x366, 16K)

Wojaks were a mistake.

Attached: heavy 1560292605214.jpg (1242x1016, 710K)

I’ve never the felt the need since I’m not a fag that loses at video games.
Maybe you’re bad at vidya so you have to throw shit to feel okay.

Attached: 71D80C3B-790E-453F-84DF-1127ACA7CB05.jpg (1024x935, 112K)

he is hot do

>tfw never once raged or got genuinely upset by a video game or another players actions
Must be a pathetic existence to get your nipples twisted the moment something unpleasurable happens to you.

Kys asap

he probably deleted his own posts in a fit of rage and will likely have to pay Mr Goldsteine more money to replace them again

I mean he's not wrong

>just the most prominent one on this board
The most prominent mental illness on this board is autism

so low test he removes the (You) and hopes nobody notices him lol

wow, donovan is really into that video game.
saved

Attached: 1543801292660.jpg (540x720, 178K)

Honestly with how low quality controllers are nowadays, it doesn't take much to break them.

>MOBA players
Is this 2013? Are you actually a boomer? That makes this thread even more pathetic if you're actually over 30.

yo reece, check out the house yet?

Just kill him he's useless, you only care for the meme unless you actually need him for gwyn which, why, l2

Yes anons, don't ever display outward emotions, keep it all inside. Doing what you want with your property bad! Pasive agressive posting on the internet good! I can respect both those who have high levels of test and end up breaking stuff eventually and those that are strong enough to contain it

Nothing but spite for wojakposters however.

>die in video game
>brothers watching
>get frustrated
>brothers laugh
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T LAUGH AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cope

>kid
>Wii
Fuck off, zoomer.

>being weak and undisciplined enough to act on emotions like a hysterical woman and break your OWN stuff
So when did you start taking HRT?

In my case my ps4 controller was just too shitty. I bought the ps after the switch pro controller but only the ps4 controller broke.

>”Yes goyim you’re good at this game, how dare those scrubs ruin your streak. You’ll feel better if you throw your controller like a good goy, who cares if it breaks you can just go buy another for $50+ haha.
Anyone who breaks their own stuff is an actual retard, regardless if they have the money to replace it or not.

Attached: 00CE52FD-870E-4754-880B-0E1EB8BE091B.jpg (312x342, 19K)

This shit is the worst. It's enough that I am frustrated, but to be mocked as well is too much.

Attached: 1542537099666.png (681x681, 631K)

>run electronics repair
>guy brings in a broken time killers cabinet
>thing is jank as fuck, lots of patchy repairs and bypasses, don't even know how it was running
>tells me his roommate got pissy when he lost and kicked the cabinet multiple times, doing a shitload of damage to the board
>Roommate agreed to fully cover the repair bill, so I upsold the repairs, bought the best parts, and properly repaired all of the patchwork
>gave the guy that owned it the 30% upsell and all new graphics for his cabinet

I'm too big a softie for people that want to keep the original stuff and not throw it away for emulator garbage.
Also, fuck roastie wannabe "men" that break shit because they got emotional.

Not break and not out of anger but my d-pads certainly deteriorate faster than average.

I guess I'm just gorilla-handed.

Do not input your tranny fantasies upon me. Go to the gym, have sex, throw a controller across the room if you're still angry. There is nothing wrong with being a man, accept yourself bro.

wojak is the worst thing ever shift+click on wojak threads

>people who grew up with the Wii can post here now
brehs...

I'm actually still using PS3 controllers from 2008. I've also got an ipod and a cellphone from the same decade that works just fine. The only things I've ever broken were headphones but that's just because the wires are always shitty.

Constraint is strength in and of itself. Equal parts traditional strength and equal parts restraint is 2x the strength.

Attached: IMG_2801.jpg (1080x612, 197K)

How do you decide which moment is right to release your strength?

>low t
>animefaggot
color me surprised

shut the FUCK UP you seething cringe reddit tranny DIALTE KYS 40%
based

probably when you are in a life threatening situation

On death's door, when you're back against the wall and you scorch the earth with your unchained sense of pure anger and wrath, you incinerate the pathetic vermin who would dare match their resolve to yours. Shitting is the only other use for it.

>retarded ape
>wojak poster
checks out

>Breaking your shit is normal
>Anons literally defending being an autistic rage monster your parents are disappointed in

It's never been more obvious how white this board is.

t. Emotion controlled African

smells like wet dog in here

The opposite is true you dumb fucking nigger

When mad enough I throw out TV, smash the console and shit on the carpet. If you don't you are a beta basedboy incel.

>What manner of nigger logic is that?
Soi logic

Breaking your own stuff might be a sign of high test but it's also a sign of low impulse control and IQ. Basically, you're a nigger.

let me guess, white, patchy beard, balding, in the middle of transitioning

I've broken a knuckle, 1 controller and 2 phones and I can't even grow a full beard at 28.

Attached: F0ykN5e.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

I just recently broke my controller, I punched the right analog stick and now it doesn't work.
It's not terrible, there is still plenty of good games I can play that don't need a right analog stick but I just hate feeling limited in what games I can play, I wanted to play god hand but it's unplayable without the right stick.
I just wanna play the game I wanna play

Attached: 1567919730194.jpg (448x560, 47K)

6'1", 200lbs, thick full beard and nearly split my scalp open while skateboarding a couple of weeks ago. I am balding though which is really fucking me up because I can't really shave around the wound that well.

not out of rage but I tore up the rubber and have a pretty bad drift in my dual shock 4s left joystick because of Trials

Oh and I meant nearly split my skull open. I scalp was split pretty bad, needed 11 stitches.

>5'3", no beard AND weak chin, tripped on a skateboard at a walmart and cried in public for 30 minutes till the paramedics arrived
ftfy

Right? Imagine doing this shit as a black kid. Best case scenario your parents tell you to have fun waiting until Christmas or your birthday for a new controller. Worst case scenario they beat your ass and then tell you to buy a replacement with your own money and you don't have an allowance.

Attached: behead all wojak posters.jpg (622x670, 120K)

I split an N64 controller in half with my bare hands while trying too hard at Mystical Ninja's Muscle gym.
Didn't realize I wasn't supposed to button mash.

>Daily reminder that if you've never broken a controller or other peripheral playing games you are literally low test.

When you live on a third world country, you learn to take care of your shit, because if its broken, your parents ain't giving you a new one.

Which also makes totally ok to hunt down who does it or steal your shit.

Shut the fuck up zoomer go play fortnite.

>chimp out and break your toys

Attached: shcum.png (633x620, 268K)

Let's see if you can spot the future domestic violence cases in this thread

cope

>People who rage at games are usually more mentally stable in life

Attached: 1567646657497.jpg (750x738, 381K)

Thanks forgot to add that to my filter.

>People who rage at games are usually more mentally stable in life than those who don't rather than psycho virgins who bottle up their anger and take it out on real people
>One day he rages to hard and kills 12 kids 3 dogs and rapes a mailman.
>He's just fine.

Attached: OHHHHHHMYYYYY.jpg (854x1080, 186K)

lmao you are fuming at the seams hombre! XD

try not to get your panties in a bunch next time someone epicly roast your short ass permavirgin

>using filters for anything other than tripfags
Talk about low T

Thanks for more.

Just filter (You) and you'll be set.

or maybe i don't want to break a part of an expensive fucking device

Attached: 1567097895170.gif (600x600, 80K)

>being poor

wii came out 13 years ago retard boomer

ayy lmao

>there are kids posting here who are younger than the Nintendo Wii
Hard to fathom.

that wasnt my implication
poorfag or not, shilling out because you have no self-control is fucking hilarious and i won't fall for the meme

Attached: 1565396192041.jpg (2048x2048, 293K)

>admitting to being a high inhibition beta male
just say you have a pathological inferiority complex bro it would take less effort

The strap stops it getting lost when you put it up your butt though

>Best case scenario your parents tell you to have fun waiting until Christmas or your birthday for a new controller.
That's the "Dream I had last night" scenario The worst case scenario is the only irl scenario.

This, desu.

Videogames

It's a well-known fact that Yea Forums is full of unga bunga cavemen.

>brings up trannies unprompted

Thank you for proving his point.

you're probably one of those retards that cries like a faggot and gets mad while playing in front of his friends.

Attached: 1568141607958.jpg (609x960, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b_6V-iSbMM0

Everyone who actually gets mad at games or breaks their own shit is an autistic faggot 100% of the time. Go pass a ball around with your irl friends or something.

I punched a computer screen once. Had to but a new one. That was fun.

>t. Fatlus retard that is emotionally invested in fucking videogames.

Why do you care what random people do to the things they buy? You need to have some sex friend.

This. If you have too much retard strength in you, at least break something cheap and easily replacable and not a $60+ controller, an expensive display, or your console/pc. Break a shelf or something. If you’re going to be retarded, at least don’t I full retard

DSP must be the manliest man ever to man by these standards

Well for one it's not wise to break your own things. I want to help people even if it's something as minuscule as this

Women are naturally better at games. More news at 11.

Or not a nigger who apes out in his personal possessions like a retard.

>tfw got my wii taken away as a kid for beating the shit out of my brother with the remotes when he fucked up in co-op

The chad life isn't an easy one lads

Attached: 1568041718264.png (1584x1771, 2.06M)

Imagine having so little self control that you literally enforce violence and damage your own property.
You know what that's called, user?
That's called A-U-T-I-S-M ~~~

Attached: 0wV6Pbm.gif (314x314, 690K)

Everyone has the strength to smash up a dinky little daulshock controller.
The difference is whether you're autistic enough to do so.

Imagine throwing a tantrum because you're shit at playing a video game.

Attached: 20190503_080314.jpg (1280x1280, 476K)

I broke a SNES controller in the 90s cause I was a little piece of crap. My mom made me buy a replacement with my own money cause my siblings were pissed that I broke it.
My allowance was $10 a month and controllers were like $40

You're all animals. I get terrified when I accidentally drop my controllers.

D'aww did the wittle baby have a temper tantrum?
Does somebody need to go beddy byes?

Attached: 2016300-1453691072566-VcBy3z-i_400x400-1.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I'm gonna punch you in the fucking face you pussy! I will kick your ass cuz your post you pissed me off!

Attached: angry.jpg (3932x2621, 1.45M)

>be kid
>break controller
>mom says she wont buy you new shit if you dont take care of your things
Absolute win. Even bigger win if you're an adult and you regularly have to go out and buy another controller.

>Things that didn't happen
>Or the parents should of just blown your dome off and use your skull as a bowl.
We really should allow parents to kill fucked up kids.

These are the the thoughts of an actual psychopath.
I'm literally shaking.

Any time I ever feel angry enough to break something, I always remind myself of this video.
youtu.be/fKy7ljRr0AA?t=331

Attached: 1472839105797.jpg (600x804, 65K)

Low test results in more temper tantrums. High test is linked to lower stress. Roid rage isnt because of test.

I meant to toss my PS3 controller on the couch but I tripped over my cat and donked it onto the side of the coffee table, causing all buttons to explode out.

I'm badass.

t. Chris Benoit

This but unironically.

list of things I've broken from gamer rage
1. 2 Keyboards
2. Xbox 360 console
3. 2 xbox 360 controllers
4. 1 xbox one controller
5. 1 monitor
6. 1 graphics card
7. 1 CPU
i stopped playing 1v1 games for this reason

Attached: 1503850169534.png (393x393, 348K)

This but unironically.

>Why yes, I am enough of a man to control my anger and not break valuable objects I own. How could you tell?

Attached: perfect.png (1045x659, 692K)

>all these dumb niggers breaking shit because they get mad at a video game

>wojak spammers have no self control which explains why they excessively post wojak images because it's pretty much the photo equivalent of smashing your keyboard
calm down you're gonna have a stroke little guy

>t. low test

can't believe I look fondly at these

>acting like you're above getting upset at something you care about
Cringe

there's nothing more low test than reserving your wrath to use on plastic toys lmao

Attached: Soyboy wojak collection 2.png (1183x699, 1.03M)

I get upset at things, everyone does.
Only I'm not a sub-human monkey who throws a temper tantrum.

At the very least, take it to a punching bag

>Losing at a video game so badly you break things
imagine being this much of a fag

Attached: 1565256782142.png (711x590, 395K)

Half of these aren't even real

High test correlates with violence

Don't need to. I can suppress my anger because I'm not a child.

I'm just saying, at the very least they could hit something meant for hitting if they're that mad.

Attached: Soyboy wojak collection.png (1267x719, 1.1M)

imagine being so much of a loser that you rage at video games because you suck at everything else in life

>you'll never be a cute, carefree 11/12 year old again

Feels bad

I unironically want less testosterone. How do I go about doing this?

Attached: 1317791194244.jpg (174x177, 13K)

>wojak posters are hot heads that smash shit at the lightest inconvenience
It's good to know that whenever I dunk on a wojak spamming faggot, some autistic loser in the world is getting out of his seat and punching holes in the wall like a massive fucking loser.

Attached: 1564727833014.png (196x197, 34K)

>/>477633683
Imagine being so mad at a lack of dopamine release.

Attached: 1558989054358.png (2239x1217, 1.7M)

also imagine being so broke and bluepilled that you don't have your own punching bag to waste energy on, lmaoing at thinking you know how to punch and be violent because you break a little console joystick designed for children

>breaking and damaging your property when you could grind your teeth to achieve a godlike jaw
Plebs and virgins the lot of ye

Attached: last_night.jpg (1366x768, 635K)

Reminder, if you broken your controller because you have been GAMING so hard, you've passed the TRUE GAMER test.
Congratulations!

Attached: 1550145099065.jpg (941x905, 238K)

I played Melee for so long that I wore out a GC controller to the point that it stopped registering button presses properly and the rumble motor stopped working entirely. I threw it away when it started getting uncomfortably hot to touch in the handles where the motors blew out. That was over 10 years ago. Aside form that, it's just shitty frayed wires from Xbox 360 controllers. I'm not some spastic sperg that throws around my own shit, if that's what you're implying is "high-test."

Seek help

Drink Soi