Why is Yea Forums obsessed with this state?

Why is Yea Forums obsessed with this state?
>Oh here's a thing I don't like in a game! IT MUST BE THE CALIFORNIAN'S FAULT

Attached: california-state-map-1.jpg (2075x2257, 586K)

snoy

Flyovers and Texans literally cannot go through a day without thinking of California.

Because it's the largest shithole in the united states and it has a huge influence on the entertainment industry. Most AAA companies in the US are based there.
> Activision
> EA
> Blizzard
> Take Two
> Probably several others I'm forgetting
The only large US publisher that I can think of that ISN'T based in California is Bethesda. So yeah, if it's an American AAA game that isn't made by Bethesda, statistically it probably is California's fault.

literally never heard anyone say that ever but sure thing

Attached: Ccom1FAUkAEYVzv.jpg (600x803, 104K)

It’s one of the worst states because it acts like it’s better than the others yet is the most contrarian of the states

>hairy
>fat
>nipple piercing
>tattooes
Yep. Definitely HIV+.

Because cali entices all the big corps like sony to move there for massive tax cuts and then these corporations adapt cali norms. See how fast sony adapted an internal censor policy following the climate #metoo created.

I think it's fine but it just needs to stay out of foreign video games

this

you're probably not wrong

luckily if he's not a fucking moron and taking his meds then he's now untransmittable

Many issues would be solved if we just nuked California

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

diapers

California is the center of the world when it comes to modern entertainment & technology. A good portion of all media people consume comes out of California. A good portion of all technology used is developed in California. Either those or those who do develop it answer to people in California.

California has a ton of people, is a massive economy (if it was its own country it would be 5th largest in the world above the UK but below Germany), and throws its weight around in every social arena it can.

California is a looming giant on the west coast that wants to dictate how people live for both profit and to appease their moral leanings.

It's a literal tumor doing it's utmost to poison the US. I pray to god every day that the San Andreas fault goes insane and plunges that god forsaken place into the ocean. Seriously, just grab an infograph of the life cycle of a virus, replace the word virus with californian, and you'll get an accurate representation of these people.

they're jealous ONE state is more important that most of their street shitting countries combined

Its not the state, it's the major metro areas, like most places, that fuck everything up.

Based Ampharos

spbp

HOLY FUCK A TALKING AMPHAROS

>is the most contrarian of the states
Shouldn't Yea Forums like it then?

>California secedes/gets destroyed by an earthquake
>Flyovers cheer for a moment
>Realize that they have no fresh produce/tech products anymore

BESTFORNIA

because everything is California's fault
stop passing bullshit no one in their right mind cares about

>Flyovers don't realize a lot of Californians will migrate to their states if that happens
Fucking retards. lol

The Sony crap is a load of shit. Overwatch and way forward is filled with ride ya. Its less about the state and more like Sony hired a shitty localization team that is washing down games

>People talk about one of the US' largest entertainment sectors on an entertainment board
Shouldn't be surprising

Still though, my State still has Epic Games and Dabbing, so perhaps this is the start of a new era. The CAROLINA ERA.

Attached: sans.jpg (1024x768, 45K)

based
please nuke my state next (Jew York)

>Remembering that hypnosis set about a girl with Ampharos ears.

Attached: 1542822918638.png (691x597, 4K)

Pretty based desu

Talking Pokemon is not even close the weirdest things in pokemon