Attached: file.png (695x587, 317K)

you are retarded

an adapter is probably like $2

because they're going after the switch crowd which does everything on USB-C too
the future is now, boomer

USB 3.1 speeds and getting rid of that stupid 3 tries to plus a usb in

USB-C to USB will fry your computer.
It`s literally said to NOT DO IT.

where in the fuck does it say that, are you completely retarded and have no concept of USB drivers?

how's the build quality?
how many months before it craps out?

Retarded boomer or retarded 12 year old, which one is it?

It’s a standard that’s now caught on. I may be mistaken but I believe a good percentage of current cases and mobos have them.

that was only for two months when dumb chink manufacturers thought the resistors were optional, just buy from a reputable brand and you'll be fine

Are you retarded? It's not USB-C to USB-C.

How do these compare to original SNES controllers? D-Pad specifically, I'm very picky about my D-Pads

Attached: brave_2019-09-02_21-35-58.png (499x490, 363K)

Use bluetooth retard

Attached: 1568205079749.gif (300x396, 1.19M)

>universal media bus
>release new revisions
>no longer universal

Yeah, I tried to use DS4 on my pc via regular bluetooth dongle.
That was not a good experience. Clunky as fuck.

>WHY BETTER TECHNOLOGY??

What 3rd world shithole do you live in OP? India? USB-C is common in developed countries at this point.

>he fell for the 8shitdo meme

Attached: (lol.png (600x986, 614K)

The Switch has 1 USB 3 port and 2 USB 2...
>USB 3.1 speeds
Are you retarded? USB 3.1 isn't exclusive to the type-c connector

That screenshot button and analog sticks RUINED the entire design, the D pad is supposed to be centralized in the circle just like the face buttons on the other side, shit product.

>WHY USB-C?
Because mentally retarded.

why are nintenbabies shilling against these so hard? is it because daddy nintendo is making their own shitty snes controller? scared it will steal too many sales from the crappy overpriced pro controller?

Nah, screw you and your pretentious shill crap

Don't the sticks drift after a while?

Another problem is I could not charge it.
USB-C needs 3A as I know. If the dongle try to push 3A from regularUSB 2.0 or USB3.0.(The blue one), my pc is fucked.

It looks like the controller has tits

USB-C is just a type of connector. It's literally a plug, it's not a special version of USB, or USB 3 or 3.1

Well actually, it is. It can transfer a much higher wattage, up to 100W or something if I remember correctly.

It doesn't NEED 3A, it can handle 3A. It will draw whatever power you supply to it.

That being said 8bitdo products are garbage and I can not recommend them any less. The d pads diagonals make the controller unusuable.

It's not though, none of those features have to be implemented. I have a USB-C to USB Type-A cable that's not even USB 3.0
All that fancy stuff is completely optional on the plug. USB 3.0, 3.1 etc are the USB standards, USB-C is just a plug