We're never seeing a new ace attorney game, are we

We're never seeing a new ace attorney game, are we

Attached: H2x1_CharacterHub_AceAttorney~1_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/432469483/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/432505141
youtu.be/6Os4ldBEiZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They told us they were making one, we are just waiting.
This isn’t Gamefreak, Capcom will actually make it count.
The team was only used to handheld, and we could probably see some new mechanics for being on a console.

Already confirmed but delayed to hell because tiny team making HD assets. I look forward to Capcom charging $60 for a visual novel.

There's no way the series isn't still raking in profit from selling old games over and over again across different systems. I'm sure the IP is still on their minds.

The better question is wondering if Capcom will ever bring over the 2 Sherlock Holmes AA games as well as Investigations 2 so those (especially AAI2) can be included in future compilations as well.

Attached: AAI2.png (721x817, 408K)

Is Ace attorney a good series? Is the trilogy worth an import?

It’s a visual novel about solving murders in court with exaggeration.
If you like the idea, go for it

source?

Will we ever see best girl Iris again?

Attached: F337A2F7-CABD-4DD5-9A41-9DB013151AEF.gif (256x192, 71K)

We'll see it announced when Phoenix get in Smash.

>tfw the series badly needs a reboot but the last time they tried a soft reboot the entire fanbase fucking revolted so they'll never try anything like that again
There's nowhere for Phoenix to go at this point, Apollo practically had a trilogy of development for him too, and Athena isn't strong enough of a character to carry an entire game..

whatever happened to gumshoe?

Attached: DSP.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Vagully aluded to in SoJ IIRC, still a detective but no longer plot relevant.

Surprised we getting another year without anything new, but I guess moving to more capable hardware is delaying things a lot

Should I get AA on Switch or PC? Been thinking if future AA games will get PC ports for future games same day.

Which ever you more comfortable playing. Don't believe there are any differences. As for ports thats what it looks like, cant say for sure.

Objection, you fucking faggot

they'll add him to smash in order to advertise the new game

Attached: Hes in.png (673x1001, 460K)

The better question is when will Yea Forums play Ace Attorney Multiplayer in Yea Forums's server?

Attached: 1540383714059.png (754x549, 190K)

I hate how the game dropped a lot of its comedic relief characters. gumshoe, larry and even Oldbag were pretty fun in their own right.

Is AOV still alive? I played like a month or two ago and it was almost dead. I remember playing in some of the first cases back in 2015, shit was great.

Larry was in Spirit of Justice

The 7 year time skip Apollo Justice introduced really is a scar on this series

It's been "almost dead" for like one year. Yea Forums's server will never retain its past glory of 100+ players online.

Get an old 3DS and pirate the lot of them including the fan translations, because the ports look terrible.

I rather play on a newer system which will likely get all the games on them eventually and don't want to use my 3DS or 2DS anymore. And the ports look fine enough for me.

Fair enough, you could try an emulator for the ones they don't

I remember playing for a bit when it first got here and that was fun. Gregposting was my favorite little meme. Nowadays whenever a thread goes up it just seems like clique members are just bitching at each other or some other drama is erupting so I think it best to just let things die out

How long is TGS? When should the new game be announced within the current timeframe?

>court-records

Those people are full of shit.

I'm sure Gumshoe will show up in the next game

TGS ends Sunday Japan time and officially starts in like 30 minutes. So who knows. Based on Capcom's schedule the only time they may possibly announce it is on the last day where they have a variety main stage event.

Who are some of the main characters still not accused of murder?
Apollo? Pearls? Anyone else?

>That one faggot mod who tried to make AAI2 look bad because he thinks the plot focusing on Edgworth was bad

I'm not losing hope. There's still so many potential plots left in the series and it's not like they can't start anew (e.g Yakuza 7).

They're worried they'd fucked up his timpskip design

Has Gumshoe ever been accused?

I quit because the ratio of faggots and retards was far too high for me to engage with for 8 hours at a time minimum.

Twice in the first Investigations game.
One was a flashback case and Edgeworth even tried to convict him at a few points

Ace Attorney Investigations has him as the main suspect of Case 4

I could see them using Pearls as a defendant in one case just so they can say they accused Pearls. They're probably not gonna bring back Apollo until another game or so, so I doubt it.

Technically speaking there is a point in Case 5 of SoJ where Apollo is in a position of taking blame

Damn, JUST finished the AAI series and forgot some of those details. The first game really made it feel like Edgeworth himself was constantly being accused of shit he didn't do and that just made for a lame way to start those mysteries.

So Pearly is the only main cast member of this point who's still crystal clear of accusations?
A cinnamon bun to the very end.

There's some kind of Switch event and I personally expect an HD Trilogy 2 announcement with Apollo Justice, DD, and SOJ. At the very least.

That would honestly be hype

>More ported shit
Fuck off.

All three already have phone ports and translations so it's just really easy money on Capcom's part. The AAI or Ryunosuke series getting console ports wouldn't be too out of the question either since they've already been ported to phones too but I don't see either getting US releases.

Part of me feels like DD and particularly SoJ are still new enough to be sold on their own

I could definitely see AJ being bundled with the two Edgeworth games, though

If they do that, may actually jump into the series and swipe all of them

Get over it.

Didn't she get implicated for something in 3-5?

Why can't Capcom just collab with the Investigations 2 + Great Ace Attorney 1-2 translators to use their translations and strike a deal of some sort? It would literally be better than nothing and the translations are really well made (the only issue is they'd have to go back and remove pop cultural references that could create trouble I;E "Thinking with Portals" in Investigations 2)

Not in particular. IIRC the argument Dahlia used in court was not that Pearls murdered Elise but that Maya killed Elise while in possession which caused Maya to commit suicide. Dahlia never tried to accuse Pearl of anything and Phoenix figured out the truth before somebody accused her of anything.

The thing about that, AA7 would need to be drastically different or improved to justify selling 1 AA game for $60

Unless they plan to separately sell DD and SoJ for $40 or $50

is there no megaman legends games anymore because he's in ace attorney

I'm not sure if there's precedent with it in the game industry but Discotek has purchased and edited fansubs from fansubbers in the past. Namely MBE's Metal Hero subs.

Great Ace Attorney is held back by legal issues surrounding the estate that claims to own Sherlock Holmes.

No clue about AAI2

Just give me AAI1-2 ports so I can play them on the Switch without poor emulation.

It's been a year and I'm still mad.

Attached: 1537779326935.png (796x545, 60K)

AAI2 was just a mix of timing and poor sales of the first game. Which even the first game was kind of fucked over by timing and poor marketing.

GAA though is held back by Sherlock Holmes, and the heavy Japanese influence. But most of all Holmes.

PLEASE

they've been below average since Apollo Justice, why would you want more?

Spirit of Justice and AAI 2 were both really good

Nah, SoJ is easily sitting comfortable next to T&T and AAI2

I remember the Unmissable panel and the accompanying stream threads. Bad fucking times.

You make a good point but at the same time a collection might potentially bring in more fans to hype up 7. We'll see but either way I see those games getting modern console releases.

the day AA fandom died inside
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/432469483/

Attached: athena1398239.gif (300x250, 829K)

Where would the series even go after SOJ? It's a pretty good ending.

AA but 1000 years in the future

Not much to go on
>While discussing the franchise's most recent entry, Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2, producer Motohide Eshiro said that he and developer/series creator Shu Takumi were "preparing for the future" of the saga. "There's nothing I can say specifically at the moment," said Eshiro. "But [Takumi and I] are thinking hard about what comes next and we're getting things prepared for that right now." Eshiro told fans to look forward to "all" things that the franchise had coming up, which might imply that there's more than just one title idea on the white board at the moment.

Been there since the start and somehow managed to keep my head above the namefag drama shit. My greatest accomplishment on that server was that NOBODY knew who I was(even though I did have a namefag myself and that I was """regularly""" active at least once a week. Sure, every /vg/ thread has its fair share of bullshit. but /aov/ was really something else. Still, the majority of the lads seemed to manage to put it aside when everyone just wanted to come together and crack cases while screaming autistically (IC'ly) at each other.

With such a niche fandom (and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise), it naturally became obscenely cliquish overtime. I personally jumped ship when detectives started to unironically become optional (the meta was one of the biggest faults of AO). All in all, despite some rough shakeups within the admin and mod team, there really wasn't one big crisis that spelled the end. It just kinda... petered out? It definitely didn't go out with a "bang", but not exactly a "whimper", either. Everyone just got bored with it, I guess. The ones who stayed really have nowhere else to go. I mean, geez, some of those namefags I felt strong enough to call "friends" moved on to Danganronpa Online. Thinking back on it, I probably should've went with them.

Anywho, there'll probably be a resurgence the next installment is announced. New blood will come, bringing with them a new meta and all whole slew of typical /vg/ shenanigans.

Attached: 11757910[1].jpg (364x366, 13K)

I feel like the biggest issues is that there's simply not too many people out there who still actually write cases. Hopefully AA7 once reveal brings some creative people to the roster.

>takumi tries something new with dgs
>it fucking bombs

>you will never hold hands with maya and take her out for food
fuck

Attached: 1556801992423.jpg (412x600, 170K)

The main reason why nobody liked Apollo was because he had no character.
SOJ gives him more character and a backstory and surprise surprise, more and more people like him now.

>Wanting a new mainline entry after SoJ.
Please no. I just want the downward spiral to end. Just release Investigations II and both Great Ace Attorney games to the west and I'll be happy.

It's kind of upsetting. Apollo Justice was a good, fresh, new beginning but fans revolted over MUH PHOENIX in both Japan and the US, and then the same thing happened in Japan over DGS. A shame that change is never accepted.

>food
Sushi or burgers?

He tried, but DGS is a slog. The newer games need heavy editing and less animations. And better cases. The first three cases in DGS are all pretty boring.

Oh well.

Attached: 1347753329256.jpg (1200x1784, 291K)

The third case in DGS feels like a first case. The game ends when it only feels halfway over because it is. Meanwhile when my brother played AAI2 he asked me how many cases it had because he was on the third one and he felt like it could have been a final case.

Theres nothing wrong with improv cases. In fact the less lore the better. The issue is most people have little interest in committing themselves to the long ordeal that casing turns out to be, and the ones that do often suffer from imcompetence.

I remember trying to write a case long ago and I realized that doing so is fucking hard
I made some stupid case where the murderer unironically packaged himself to mail him to the victim's room and burst out of the package to kill him, while framing someone else. But then I realized how dumb it was and scrapped it

The problem was it didn't commit hard enough to the change. Phoenix has far more of a personal stake in the story than Apollo who doesn't get enough of a chance to stand on his own.

Athena could be good if the next game treats her as something as a blank slate. Give her a redesign and some attitude changes. She's the most rookie lawyer out of the trio, and if she's developed well, the next game could be pretty good

What was Yea Forums like for the releases of AAI2 and DD? I was on the SoJ train. I think everyone's fake spoiler was that Maya dies or something

AAI2 was great in terms of adding the stakes higher and higher each case, something even the better later games such as SOJ can have issues with.
The Magical Turnabout was such a good fucking case, they really should've used it as a final case in Apollo or something, it's much better than Succession

Give Athena a game

She had one and it was the worst game in the series.

I’m probably in the minority that thought Turnabout Storyteller was a really good intermission case after case 3

I remember AAI2 pre-release was mostly arguing about if we were going to get it or not. If I remember right.

I liked Turnabout Storyteller myself, in fact I liked all the cases, but instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, it really felt like Case 1, Intermission, Case 1, Intermission, Case 2, wait that's it?

SOJ had some really good cases but they all sort of clashed theme wise. Maybe they should've done a bit of case rearrangement in that case, but it IS pretty hard to come up with a better order.

The individual cases of SoJ was fun and I liked them a lot. It was the fucking overarching plot that fucked it over.

Attached: Geirubounce.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

No the fake spoiler was Bonnie being the Case 2 killer

Attached: 1563658484833.jpg (480x640, 45K)

god athena is so hot

Post more clowns.

The game wanted to remind you the difference between Japanifornia and Khurain, but it was also important because it needed to clash Apollo and and Dhurke

She also has good taste.
I mean, I know I'd tie her up if I could.

Attached: tie me up.jpg (1136x640, 167K)

It’s nice that they decided to make Rayfa’s thoughts technically true despite the cold hard truth about Inga

Mother fucker still bothered to care even with the circumstances

Athena needs her own game
Both her cases were fantastic and she needs to be left to do her own.
The bullshit she came up with for bluffs was fucking hilarious

I'm so sorry for your bad tastes.

Attached: 60636436_p5.jpg (1000x1000, 676K)

Out of all the cases, Storyteller was the one that stuck with my brother who just loved the fact that the killer cooked the murder weapon and fed it to her dog.

What's your favorite case? (Doesn't even have to be from your favorite game.)
Pretty generic answer but The Stolen Turnabout is basically pretty much all of what I love Ace Attorney for wrapped up into a neat bow. Cute character interactions, some good drama and crazy (almost ridiculous) murder plots

Turnabout Corner

It’s stupid
It’s retarded
It’s mafia family drama
And I fucking love it
Bonus points for really selling the “7 year time skip” with the atmospheric music

Even though I like AA3 more, 1-4 ties everything up in a neat bow. AA1 is such a nice self contained story on it's own, and a lot of stuff ends up being connected.

I feel like Rise from the Ashes really caps that game off perfectly as a self-contained story. You don't really need to go past it, even if I like the third game best. It gives Phoenix an understanding of Edgeworth and what he's been going through, and it ties up the themes of the first game nicely.

1-4 always will be my favorite

Attached: OA - gs1-4.jpg (1219x1733, 349K)

Imagine being Edgeworth and not being able to go home and watch the Silver Samurai on time because your car was involved in a Murder

RftA was basically the "Fuck Edgeworth" case anyways. I can see why anyone would wanna quit after that.

The third case in DGS was great

Attached: racism.png (400x2160, 1.12M)

Man, I didn't remember the JfA music to suck this bad when I first played the game.

>Silver Samurai

Attached: laytonincorrect.png (512x384, 11K)

>implying they would be able to localize this

>historical racism portrayed in a negative light is impossible to do
They probably wouldn't use the slur "jap" though

Attached: [BakedFish] Gyakuten Saiban_ Sono -Shinjitsu-, Igi Ari! - 20 [720p][AAC].mp4_snapshot_04.09_[2016.09 (1280x720, 84K)

Man I loved the multiple witness trials. Really wish they implement them into the main series.

You can't have multiple witnesses on the stand in a modern courtroom

the shota in layton is fucking fire

They technically tried with one of SoJ’s bonus cases, you had both Pearls and Ahlbi together making statements

If I had to guess, it was an experiment, if anything we could probably see it in full fruition in AA7

>Ace Attorney
>Modern

>Great Ace Attorney is held back by legal issues surrounding the estate that claims to own Sherlock Holmes.
Anyone know the specifics of this? Because Shelock Holmes is in the public domain

1-5 was after the fact though. 1-4 is literally the end of the original story.

Well yeah I know just in general I feel like that story makes a perfect ending to the first game even though it contradicts later games. It's just a really good epilogue and if 2 and 3 didn't exist Rise from the Ashes would have been a pretty strong ending/epilogue.

When's DGS2 fan translation gonna be done

Is that the Asinine Attorney cases?

i want to hold hands with her and eat her out

Yes

2-2. I love the characters, the twist, and how the case sets the main story in motion.

Attached: f2zywx0zyca11.png (466x435, 396K)

The next one would be on the RE Engine and you'll get realistic™ designs.

I think in terms of twists JFA is really underrated. The three main cases all have really great twists (Ini is the dead sister, Regina was the real target, Engarde hired the killer. and the games only real problem is that it feels like a filler game squeezed between the first and third game.

Why the fuck are they so afraid of localizing the jap only Ace attorney games? Hasn't Yakuza proved those games are viable in the west? Especially with something so we'll established as the AA series. I just don't understand Capcom.

Attached: 1502118128871.jpg (267x338, 29K)

Sherlock copyright.

It's because Franziska was basically just a generic evil prosecutor with her entire relevance being basically "Im looking for Edgeworth". The main "villain" of the game is essentially a supporting character, while your foils in 1 and 3 play a more integral part of the storyline.

Sherlock Holmes is public domain
a judge ruled so

What’s sushi?

Yet they've still sued people after that and the supreme court was ok with it.

The move to home consoles is going to be a big change for the series, they will need to really push up the graphics, could probably get full 4k on the Pro too.

Why would you import it? But the first 3 + AJ and the Miles Edgeworth spin off are great. 3ds games are only ok and Layton crossover was big gay.

The cool part about the twists were how dark they are

Case 4 in particular about driving Adrian’s mentor into suicide

Isn't there some kind of loophole they use?
Yeah I agree there. I think she's also the weakest prosecutor in terms of being an advisory too not just a character. She never really hardballs you like the other two. It doesn't help that she never really has a case that outright focuses on her. She's mostly just kind of there and it does hurt the whole game.

In general Adrian getting caught between the actors feud even after Juan is dead is really pretty upsetting. She's just stuck on stand while you bully her.

Yeah something like the public domain ruling was based off the first story and they kept getting the copyright extended based on the later ones.

What bothers me about Athena is that she just kind of appears out of nowhere and is basically the main character of DD despite Apollo being in desperate need of character development

And then Apollo is just kinda shipped off to a foreign country in the last game and will probably have less of a role. I just wish that AA4-AA6 had an overarching story in mind but Shu leaving kinda fucked everything up (though we did get the Investigations games so that was good)

Capcom should make Ace Attorney x Capcom. You have to defend characters from other Capcom franchises.

Attached: 1315580776655.gif (153x139, 32K)

>DGS takes place in the past
>colored photos
>AA takes place in the future
>black and white photos

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

So Harvey Birdman

No, did you even play harvey birdman?

I watched it

They follow Star Wars tech development

The character himself is public domain, but only some of the stories are public domain

ace attorney isn't nintendo exclusive anymore right? i want new installment on android also

It hasn't been Nintendo exclusive in a really long time.

All 10 games are available on Android. I'm not sure how they run (I hear AAI runs like dogshit though) but 3 aren't translated into English officially.

Wasnt there a ps3 game that also released on 3DS?

Yeah as soon as characters start actually developing instead of acting exactly the same way they did in the first game.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/432505141
I just wanted to bring this back. Holy fuck Yea Forums is fucking phenomenal when its users go nuclear.

Attached: 1522305739328.png (500x447, 186K)

>new AA multiplayer game for the switch
>play as defense with one controller and play as the prosecutor with the other

Attached: 716KIe95FRL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 20K)

>I ran upstair to not witness the crime
Fuck I remember that, that was pure comedy gold

Attached: 1528773854415.jpg (500x375, 18K)

When would this year’s version be

I just realized that since /vg/'s archive is dead that many of those screenshots are lost forever. Is there a archive of all of those screenshots from AOV?

UNFORGETTABLE

It’s already been established that Athena is god tier when your actually playing as her but we need actual cases and not hand holding jokes 24/7, we fucking get it

"UNMISSABLE"

R-Right.

I'd coom

I wonder if I'll have to unleash my THEORIES again.

FUCKING CREDIT CARDS

Attached: 1508537565657.png (223x223, 36K)

do it

Good riddance.

Its for the best. Series has been dead since Capcom corporate interfered with the development of 4 by demanding Phoenix's inclusion. Each one since has consistently lowered the bar.

The Phoenix parts of AA4 were the best parts.
Case 2 and 3 were the worst cases in the series

nothing can top 5-2 in being shit

They should bring the Feys again.
Iris, to be specific.

A
FUCKING
TASTE
DISORDER

SoJ, with Bonnie and Betty. Even then I was thinking, "This isn't allowed, shouldn't the bailiff pull one of them off?"

Ace Attorney takes place in the clown world. The courts literally do not give a shit if you cross-examine animals, rap on the witness stand, sit with the defense as the defendant, whip people, and chuck coffee or wigs at the defense.

they should kill off the remaining feys.

>AA takes place in the future
>Giant Nokia cell phones
>Judge hasn't heard of digital cameras

t. attorney

But they can get results of DNA tests and fingerprints in minutes

Haha...innocent until proven guilty, amirite

Attached: phoenix-sweating(b).gif (256x192, 56K)

Attorneys are subhumans and defend criminals.

t. yrell Badd

Rude.

And every finger print and DNA sample is on file. But only when it's convenient to the plot.

>hating Mafia Family Drama

>Hating the absolutely based Scooby Doo Layton fuckfest of an enjoyable case that had one of the best BTFO moments in the series

Attached: fun as fuck.png (1024x607, 1.14M)

Sakurai literally never ads characters for advertisement. Nintendo should be strangling him to force IP's as characters.

Isn't /aog/ dead? I doubt the game is much more alive.

This photo was taken in 1912

Attached: 1024px-Prokudin-Gorskii-12[1].jpg (1024x933, 375K)

So called Phoenix W'''right'''
>bullied paperboi into submission
>blackmailed gentleman
>damaged Global Studio reputation
>set up von Karma

Trite literally forged evidence for everything. Not a single one of his clients was actually innocent. Especially the fucking devil Maya Fey who has CONTINUALLY gotten away with murder

t. Von Karma

Don't you have a jail cell to rot in?

Yes Phoenix fabricated that bullet in Von Karma's shoulder. What a dreadful man he is.

If they release it on more system? Probably.
Would make very little sense to only release it on say Switch when they ported several games over to other systems recently.

Imagine being Franziska and you get fucking shot in the shoulder on your way to work

Attached: goddamn.png (1861x1713, 869K)

youtu.be/6Os4ldBEiZE
WHERE DID THE BUDGE GO
WHERE DID THE BUDGE GO
WHERE DID THE BUDGE GO

She's such a goddamn champ though. Her dad needed a six month vacation after getting shot but she just pulled through in two days like a fucking boss.

The vacation wasn't to heal, it was to stay away from Gregory's murder

That might have been one reason but the script specifically points out that it was to heal after being shot.

>what are Roy, Corrin and to an extend Hero

It was definitely to heal, since he didn't want surgery and had to heal naturally. If anything, taking a vacation right after Greg's murder would make him suspicious.

Even Joker was a promotional thing since shortly after Persona 5 S and Persona Q2's US release was announced. A good chunk of other characters have been promotional in the past too like Ike, and quite a few Pokemon.

It's always funny seeing this in context when in the AAI games Edgeworth always ends a witness conversation with
>"Don't leave town"

More Jinxie when?

Attached: Jinxie_Tenma.png (1104x3100, 1.69M)

SoJ's Asinine case brought her back

Get some taste.

Liking cases for what they try to do is better taste than blindly hating cases

Attached: 38207109.jpg (900x1500, 91K)

I love Iris

Attached: 25ABBCEE-900E-4E36-84EA-3F1D2B4C3582.gif (140x237, 101K)

No Jinxie, you silly girl, that isn’t the snake yokai, Tsuchinoko. It’s just my dick

5-2
Nothing about this case is fun or entertaining.

Shame you feel that way. I can understand why, but I found it entertaining how much bullshit gets piled on when you keep revealing what happens.

>old man hair
I got (unironically) fucking mad.

The next game is taking so long because they are actually planning for an entire coherent trilogy this time, unlike AA4-6. Please understand.

I will be willing to wait at least 5 years for a new Ace Attorney game before I get impatient. The series is a bit shaky as it is now and I want the next game to reach the same highs as AAI2 or T&T or go even further.

this sprite turned me gay

Attached: AJ_Phoenix_Laughing.gif (256x192, 55K)

if this true, apparently the next ace attorney game is going to be a switch game. since the developer is inexperienced with switch and used to DS and 3DS they probably still experimenting on that console for a while

It's a fucking VN, how much programming does it need?

2-4, because it really feels like the stakes are constantly superhigh because one wrong move and either a piece of shit gets to go free or maya fucking dies.

>or maya fucking dies
Honestly though, that would be the good ending.

Yeah, Franziska's main flaw is that she's really good at setting up the initial trap, but once Phoenix manages to foil that and she has to improvize she's not nearly as strong and gets flustered.

Whereas Godot doesn't give a shit what's going on, he's in 99% of moments just going 'okay nice theory now prove it' which in japanifornia where burden of proof is on the defense 100% of the time is a pretty strong tactic.

They're all great games, especially the original trilogy and Gyakuten Kenji 2. Give them a try even if visual novels aren't your thing, it's really something special.

they ported the originals to PC just a few months ago so they obviously haven't forgotten it.

Why is reboot always considered required when the main story can't go forward? It's a shitty plot device that bad writers use when they write themselves in a corner.
Can't they just use another character in the same universe, but without fucking up everything they built in the previous games like AA4 did?

In West Clownodelphia born and raised

That's a penalty mr Wright

I mean, it could have worked if the new team didn't just abandon all opportunities the 7 year skip and Phoenix's disbarment provided. Most of them were swept under the rug. But honestly, when new team does use Apollo, does use Trucy, it's usually the best part of the game. Aside from Apollo having like 12 origin stories. Second case of Spirit of Justice, if that case was in Apollo's game originally, it would've made for one of the best final cases at the time.

But desu, I would prefer if they go back to Investigations timeline and go beyond Phoenix's disbarment, they have 7 years of possibilities with Miles and there's no reason they can't make a fun case with hobo Nick.

Why didn't Wright take the deal to become a professional killer?

I1-4, great setting, great characters, Franny is a great assistant

Good taste, very underrated case, completely sold be on Apollo Justice and Trucy as the new dynamic duo. Hobo Nick as a ghost lawyer was great too.

I loved how Wocki's position paralleled Nick's with Dahlia. I also loved that it set the precedent for future cases of how Apollo is unable to talk to his clients before trials. He never had a chance to establish connection with his clients, he was in position where only evidence could tell if they are guilty or not, which was an interesting theme in the game.

It would be unsurprising for me if they are planning some things ahead, because with Dual Destinies release and DGS, Ace Attorney was actually Capcom's annual franchise in Japan. I seriously hope DGS's sales didn't put a wrench in that idea and they'll do it again starting with 2020

No? The only thing I can assume you're talking about is the recent trilogy that's multiplat, which is basically just a port and HD upscale for the first 3 2D games. Which you'd still be wrong because that's on ps4, not ps3.

Attached: 1547707643205.jpg (410x396, 32K)