Blasphemous

Is it wasted potential?

Attached: Blasphemous.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/Sapos/
youtube.com/watch?v=HOna9z_thIg
reddit.com/r/TrueAtheism/comments/5wg98o/if_the_catholic_church_is_correct_why_should_god/
youtu.be/j_dt9_iAhJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it's pretty good.

The gameplay, music, voice acting isn't good

so why did you make this thread then you stupid cunt? That’s the second one today.

ignore the shill. Talk about the game.

I am honestly underwhelmed by the braided thorn wall relic. I expected something cooler to happen with the brambles but it's just a pillar.

the atmosphere and art in this game are captivating enough to make me keep playing it. I like it

Calm down. I'm just wondering what you guys think of the game

Reminder that this game is pro-Protestant and anti-Catholic. The protagonist is based on Martin Luther and his war against the heretical Church. Read this quote, it's literally the game's plot.

Attached: Based Luther.jpg (850x400, 74K)

tell me how good gameplay is

Attached: miridia.gif (352x180, 1.7M)

It's made by a European studio...name one European game with good gameplay

Pretty much. Art is nice but the game structure and gameplay are meh. I'm bored of all these wanna-be 2D dark souls games

castlevania

Spain thread

Attached: 1568222103741.jpg (1600x1071, 222K)

Same for me, I have never gotten this far in a metroidvania like game before. The art and world just keeps me hooked.

I played the demo and found the gameplay underwhelming, semi-janky. The art seems good at least.

Nah, it's pretty good. Not the tightest action platformer, but combat is satisfying enough that I wouldn't call it "wasted".

It's clear that you don't know what you are talking about. Bonus points for getting the religions right this time tho.

Coping catholic

The ending(s) was trash.

Im in the poisoned part and going to the left i cant jump and continue to the 3rd boss( i suppose).
Do i need an item? I already have the anti-poison one.

How's the Switch version?

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/Sapos/

Attached: 920DF814-63B1-4B58-896B-1725163212E5.png (420x850, 15K)

That must be a pain in the ass on windy days.

Help please. I cant continue...

Attached: 1568221650769.jpg (900x600, 110K)

Just play the game

>pretty
I heard it's exactly the same

I assume i'm doing something right?

Attached: 1540795576867.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Is it really worth 30 bucks?

Is there any other game with this level of pixel art?

We think the gameplay, music and voice acting are good.

Attached: 1568246570196.jpg (1600x1600, 402K)

A 2D DARK SOULS LIKE DARK SOULS INSPIRED EXPERIENCE

i went to valencia on palm sunday once without realising what was gonna happen. it was fucking banging

So it's 1080p docked?

It's honestly more like Castlevania.

No one can like the voice acting

Dead Cells
Slain
Rain World
Eitr, but that game is vaporware

fuck you the music is great

Attached: IMG_20190912_020838.jpg (225x225, 14K)

The voice acting is about what you would expect from these type of games.

Way better than Bloodstained. And nothing feels out of place.

Wow that's really elegant.
Shame the streets are horrible.

Wtf why is this allowed?

On your way to being a better person

It plays almost nothing like any souls game

Aside from the bonfire system, theres not really any reason to call it soulslike, it's closer to Ghosts and Goblins or Castlevania

Nope. Just a bad game that put so much effert into copying Fromsoft that it refused to just be its own thing.

>any game with an open map and checkpoints is a dark souls clone now

Attached: 1560225077819.jpg (680x695, 55K)

How the fuck can you jump in mud?

>Slain
After Blasphemous,Valfaris is my most hyped Pixelkino
youtube.com/watch?v=HOna9z_thIg

the only things they "copied" from fromsoft have been in games since before you were born.

Its alright, Im actually more impressed that he put the game out which never happens in this scene.

The gameplay is okay honestly. I don't understand what people find in Hollow knight gameplay that Blasphemous hasn't.

Also, I've seen so many dumb comparisons with Dead Cells.

I can't believe Dead Cells/Hollow knightt is considered as what a metroidvania should be these days. It's fucking terrible and I hate it.

NONE PURER

How long is it? With art like this I don't expect it to be very long, and that's a good thing.

That looks Contra-the-Hard-Corps tier awesome

I don't like the gameplay aspect and I can't put my finger on what specifically
It kind of feels like a blander Castlevania

Guys hoe can i jump to platforms outside mud?

The definition of all style no substance

Attached: 1.jpg (487x487, 117K)

I see you played Bloodstained with English dub just from that retarded comment.

>never allowed the girl to help me with bosses
>mfw checking what it does to her if you agree
Dodged a bullet

Attached: 1559487899306.png (600x600, 45K)

>crowdfunded
Yes.

The answer is always yes about crowdfunded garbage.

Because Hollow Knight actually functions. You don't get hit by disjointed hitboxes in Hollow Knight. Hollow Knight has actual fun mechanics to maneuver around the world. Hollow Knight is actually fun.

Because it's not KKK if that's what you're implying. Not all countries are shitholes like USA.

hollow knight is a much more "fluid" game. it doesn't restrict your movement while you're attacking like blasphemous does which is funny because blasphemous ends up feeling much more like a castlevania game as a result.

>Because Hollow Knight actually functions. You don't get hit by disjointed hitboxes in Hollow Knight. Hollow Knight has actual fun mechanics to maneuver around the world. Hollow Knight is actually fun.

Hollow Knight is the most basic shit I've ever seen in a metroidvania. Despite its flaws, blasphemous experiments more than HK ever does.

I'm not gay just because I want to suck dick

>I don't understand what people find in Hollow knight gameplay that Blasphemous hasn't
Fast paced, no animation locks, can bounce for aerial combat, more movement options?

>Despite its flaws, blasphemous experiments more than HK ever does.

NO IT DOES FUCKING NOT NIGGER

IT LITERALLY HAS DARK SOULS BONFIRES! THIS IS THE EPITOME OF PLAYING IT SAFE!

Attached: 01c.png (600x400, 261K)

>What is Shovel Knight
>What is Bloodstained
>What is Hat in Time

all voice acting is shit so I don't see a difference

yes

even if it was KKK, in the USA, it would still be allowed

Well

>Open map wit checkpoints
>Drop EXP and/or Currency on death
>Cryptic NPCs and item descriptions
>Dark fantasy
>Focus on i-frame dodge fighting

Some of it is nitpicking, but some comparisons are there.

hollow knight tried experimenting with its map by making it the worst fucking map in a metroidvania.

>Save rooms are now bonfires.
For fuck sake zoomie zoom zoomer, play the castlevania games and shut the fuck up.

"Oh no he didn't play it with the "superior" japanese dub"

Shut the fuck up. Thank you for outing yourself as a dumb weeb who thinks that anything in english sounds bad.

dark souls zoomers are the worst posters on this whole fucking board

The only person with bad voice acting was the red guy you fight on the bridge imo.

SJW faggots would probably knife you though or at least come hit you with a iron bar like those antifa shitters.

This game will make completionists suffers
and as a random thought, making relics limited to 3 instead of being a permanent upgrade was a pretty stupid decision, there's no reason to limit exploration items

post (1) one then.

So I was right. Haha, what a fucking idiot.

Or they would throw concrete mix in milkshake containers onto your face so you get permanent chemical burns like that one asian journalist, and then the police and media did nothing to cover it

>>Drop EXP and/or Currency on death
blasphemous doesn't even have that. the death penalty is having your magic bar's maximum reduced. all your other points aren't even things invented by fromsoft.

the design artist deserves a pat on the back

everyone else deserves to get laid off

so, is the tree guy in the snow area actually a missable thing?
beat the last boss and have damn near everything else finished up but I missed this guy completely as the tree was giving me "no answer" right from my first visit to that area

there would be protests, surely
just like there have been all the other times they've done anything public
but that doesn't change the fact that it's not illegal for the KKK to have a parade or congregate

Anyone found what to do with the room with the 3 books?
I've understood that you had to read the descriptions of the collectible bones
>Don't move
>Pray
>Give up everything
But I didn't find what to exactly to open up the path to the secret. Tried staying immobile without anything equiped but it didn't work. Tried to kneel for 30 seconds and didn't work either.

Only cryptic NPCs and item descriptions is a thing that is derived directly from Dark Souls. Dropping exp/gold on death has been a thing since everyone copied Diablo decades ago. From probably got the idea from them anyway. Checkpoints have been a thing in Metroidvanias since forever as well.

In case anyone was wondering what you get for collecting ALL the bones, here you go. Kill me.

Attached: boned.png (1515x969, 70K)

No, it just shows what a shithole USA is, or at least the current cancerous culture.

It's okay, but it's really nothing to write home about. Reminds me of salt and sanctuary. Not in terms of gameplay but just overall quality.

look no further than any castlevania game. even the aesthetics are just edgy castlevania.

What does Blasphemous do that's experimental, beyond the aesthetic?

You need to go there first like the narrator says when you first meet him.

Metal Slut

It's just cosmetical?

The only thing that uses i-frame is the parry and it is not what you use mainly to dodge hits, there's no roll in Blasphemous.

once you get all three toes, have them all equipped in the room with the pilgrim statue

Benches in HK are more similar to bonfires than the shrines in Blasphemous are you stupid faggot

where do you get that relic? i have 80% of the map explored and haven't found it, i missed tons of shit already thanks to that

yeah castlevania's known for parries, dodges, stagger, set healing that refills at bonfires, lore through items and a ton of copies enemies from bloodborne/dark souls.

the slide has i-frames

As far as I can tell, yes.

in which regard?
that the KKK can congregate, or that people protest it?

>Drop EXP and/or Currency on death
rofl
Wanna know how I know you literally didn't play the game, retard?

>Seething christards
No one wants you annoying fucks in here.

Nice thank you

Parry doesn't a have i-frames, slide/dodge does.

guys i found the secret first dark souls game

Attached: file.png (220x222, 107K)

Only against certain attacks, you can't dodge through magic

Does anyone know what you get for collecting all the Children of Moonlight?

Attached: babs.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

The fact that you will get beaten or killed for wearing something.

fair enough

>Super edgy blood game with a plot that makes little to no sense.
Eh, at least the combat is fun.

You get a prayer that summons a few for like 3 seconds. Woo hoo.

N... NOOOOO! D-DELETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: UCob-o.gif (320x240, 1.5M)

Anyone figure out the deal with the red and blue candle paintings?

>fromsoft invented parries, dodges, stagger, healing at checkpoints, and item descriptions with lore
play more games

And this goes both ways, I don't condone that action from either left, right or anywhere in between. People just seem to get crazier every passing day and it's spreading to Europe too.

reddit.com/r/TrueAtheism/comments/5wg98o/if_the_catholic_church_is_correct_why_should_god/

Well, christards? Do you have any proof?

Guilt reduces the money earned, therefore making "lose" xp on death
But he obviously meant "need to retrieve your corpse to get rid of malus" and you're retarded

>potential
never had any.

So basically the devs played dark souls and then decided to copy it completely but they only know how to make 2D. And that's what the game is.

i haven't played it yet but i'm hoping it's just a case of them making it so that you have to commit to actions like Castlevania instead of being able to cancel out of everything, for the sake of challenge

Why is the charge attack so useless? Even with speed upgrade there's NO situation where it's better than a standard combo string. It needs to function like HK's charge to be actually viable, in current state it's a fucking abomination and a waste of upgrades. It's especially weird to look at it compared to slide attack which is fucking majestic.
Why are the "advanced" attacks so useless? You can only do the special after 3 base attacks which requires timing without really rewarding you with anything. This shit should be possible to perform with simple button press, right now it's useless too.

Attached: 1547132535913.jpg (670x670, 37K)

They probably meant for it to be like the charge attack in Bloodborne/DS3 but forgot to make it stagger the enemy.

If I have 5k tears and die, I still keep my 5k tears
Mental gymnastics and stretching logic doesn't change this, dumbass

>Guilt reduces the money earned, therefore making "lose" xp on death
Ah yes, not losing xp on death obviously is losing xp on death.

Attached: file.png (220x258, 45K)

DS3 and BB also give charge hyperarmor frames, here you're stunned out of it against any attack

>le epic retro shit game full of memes and cancer
>two barely functional tech demos for ripoffs of series that died for good reasons

Wow did you forget to bring up Shenmue and Subverse as more shining examples of how your retarded crowdfunding scams aren't ruining independent game development?

If God not real how a dog like me learned to computer

Attached: 1500197363279.jpg (451x451, 18K)

the question is why the FUCK can't you charge it while moving

The charge really does suck, you have no hyperarmor doing it and you have to do a regular attack before charging it which wastes more frames. And the few times I've used it the damage is not worth it to just mashing the basic combo.

bottom of the sewers before the triple ghost boss

Exactly. Make it work like in Hollow Knight and it's going to be useful. In a game where you literally can't stand at one point without getting hurt by something it's useless.

I've used the range on the long charge to cheese a couple enemies, due to lazyness.

rip

Sure, it probably is, but desu this always results in bad gameplay. It's just like those over animated games where the character slowly turns around when you press the opposite direction, instead of immediatly flipping over (see: Witcher 3 original movement, that got fixed in a later patch because it sucked)
Hollow Knight is just as hard, if not harder, and gives you full freedom of movement.

>tfw it's the first upgrade I picked
>Try it once in the save room
>Immediatly regret my decision

Movement and attacks are not seamless. It feels like I am playing Dracula X. You can unlock abilities so hopefully I can get a back step. There is a lot of collectables and ways to modify your character.

So far it is very difficult, but that may be because I went to the mountains first. The game looks amazing and while the voice acting isn't bad I feel it would have been better without it.

you can still cancel any attack into a parry or a slide, it just feels clunkier because you can't move at all while attacking and attacking immediately stops your momentum

if you're talking about blasphemous, think of the combat in SotN. you're stuck in place for the duration of your attacks but the standard sword swings in blasphemous are fairly quick so your dodge feels fairly on demand without being a get out of jail free card if you just mash your attacks. there's also a short cooldown on your dodge so you can't just spam it and be safe all the time.

The final combo upgrade completely shits on bosses, but by the time you unlock it there's only two you can use it on. The whole tree is weak and its much more worth spending currency on shops and other upgrades first.

SotN doesn't have combos. You can also move while attackin in SotN.

Feels more like 2D souls to me. Souls-like is one of the game's tags on Steam.

Which is why no one never ever attacked in SotN without jumping first, or using the few weapons that allowed you to move while attacking

>>So far it is very difficult, but that may be because I went to the mountains first.
That is actually it, the mountains are the hardest of the three mandatory starting areas by far.

Slide attacks, plunges, fourth combo and projectiles are all good.
It's only charge and combo finishers that are utter shit.

Witcher 3.

>linking reddit
>off topic
fuck off

>You can also move while attackin in SotN
you absolutely cannot unless you're using rare drop weapons like the crissaegrim or rune sword.

isn't it only $25 or are you a fucking leaf?

My biggest problem is that there is no momentum to the combat. You aren't propelled forward by any of your attacks like you are in DaS

elaborate

I don't like the writing of the game

Attached: 1491045660064.jpg (960x960, 149K)

this boss gave me aids

Attached: 20190912004935_1.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

Find enough candles for each ball of wax to become Large, equip them, then stand in the room and make a blood sacrifice.

The story or the dialogue?

S&S was fantastic.

Course you don't christard

That's not the right way, you have to go upwards.

>tfw these people are seriously trying to deny it is straight ripping off dark souls

>Finally get to rosary upgrade station
>can upgrade it 3 times

Attached: 1546793426626.gif (320x240, 700K)

The final projectile upgrade absolutely obliterates everything. So many annoying enemies just die in one or two shots.

Actually that's my favorite thing. Fuck that shit that ruins your strategic placement

weirdo

What's the significance of the pointy hats anyway?

Attached: 1558495880898.png (1080x1080, 1.89M)

If you had played it, you'd know that it's more Castlevania than souls clone.

as someone raised catholic i agree with this

This plays more like a Castlevania / Ghouls n' Ghosts

All Salt & Sanctuary needed was better player models and some more music variety.

How, bros?

Attached: 20190912092617_1.jpg (2560x1440, 381K)

Equip the Shroud relic.

Communicate with the corpse at the bottom of it

Protection from aerial attacks

Haven't finished it yet, Just hitting Jondo after doing the other two of the first three bosses. Pretty pissed I did the convent first, mfw two hands because sewers and the place with the cow dudes were miles easier. Definitely enjoy the game, but it's carried hard by artstyle and the bizarre setting.
Like 7/10 in my book.

Attached: 1515371244424.jpg (504x433, 133K)

How did this game become a cult classic so fast?

Attached: Red toad.png (420x850, 13K)

True but cmon the entire atmosphere + story/lore/world is heavily souls inspired

in-fact it's more Bloodborne inspired what with the preoccupation with blood + the catholic influence

Very cool graphics, cool Spanish twist on dark fantasy, actually finished unlike O*lboy

Attached: 20190912021323_1.jpg (1366x768, 183K)

>so fast
It's been hyped since the kickstarter and the first animated gifs

Isn't that the default skin already?

can someone explain the story?

Pretty smart. I mean, you always see devils with wings. right?

Zelda II

It's a fucking recolor kek
The hat is yellow instead of green

It's embarrassing how long I took to realize you can A) jump and hang on the sides of the arena, and B) reflect those orange balls she shoots back at her for massive damage.

you get the good ending with this too, you become a saint and people worship you and shit. the other ending (default) just has your body turn to dust and the ropes guy adds your helmet to a huge pile of other failed pentinent ones

Stalker, EYE

Why is everyone ignoring this?

Religious apocalypse happened.
Go you fuck it up.

Good ending is earned by doing all arenas

It's actually focused on gold, fire and burials, the reference to the blood are tied to the blood of the saints which in itself is tied to the eucharist, and it's actually a minor part of the game. The suffering, the agony, the torment, and the redemption are the real themes of blasphemous.
Not everything has to be bloodborne, but you could see some similarities as there are references to "dreams" which are where holy figures dwell.
It has actually its own identity.

you mind spoiler tagging for new games senpai?

Attached: skins.png (1377x300, 173K)

Pretty underwhelming senpai

Original dub is generally better no matter what the country of origin, not just Japanese.

you~ don't belo~ng here
you~ don't belo~ng here
you~ don't belo~ng here

This game either needs more bosses, or bosses that aren't shit.

Where do you get the oils for the tree dude? Is it in the mountains or somewhere else?

>Despite its flaws, blasphemous experiments more than HK ever does.
What does this even mean? Outside of the gorgeous aesthetics this game is safe as fuck and completely fine with treading familiar ground.

Unless you understand jap you don't know if it's good or bad voice acting, all you hear are emotions
>but that means it's good acting
no it's not and if english voice actors will talk like this it will sound extreamly bad

What happens if I break the candle-head estatue dude?

Cant really make more interesting bosses when the gameplay is so stiff

It really does. I guess I got spoiled by other games in the same vein where every area had its own boss/mini-boss. There were a lot of zones that just felt a bit pointless and could have been improved if they at least had a cool fight thrown in somewhere.

The best boss is that guy in the prisons that fucking obliterates the floor with his sword, I shat bricks.

Attached: dlc.png (378x300, 105K)

default is the only one i really like

Thanks doc

Default is the best

The three witches are neat, and outside of being the most generic thing ever the floating head and two hands are fun.

Escrito is maybe the worst boss I have experienced all year. They do NOTHING with the baby, what the fuck. Oh and hey maybe fucking cool it with "boss telegraphs lightning bolts from the sky" attacks, Blasphemous.

Rayman Legends.
Maldita Castilla
Samus Returns
Arx Fatalis

You mean the ones where you can absolve your sins or whatever its called?

Its needed for the true ending, you equip the useless white bead, die 3 times then step into the circle and fight some mobs. Do that with all statues

Japanese VA industry is objectively superior the any western one, it's true whether you're a weeb or not

>another trash attempt at 2d dark souls
CUH RENGE

>The voice acting is about what you would expect from these type of games.
The voice acting in this game is fucking terrible. The writing isn't great the the VA work does it no favors.

Escrito died so quick i really have no idea what his attacks were.

You could pretty much just fucking face tank him and slap away

for some reasson I'm fasinated by the art and story, even tho it doesn't make sense, guess it's the setting and music

It's barely dark souls

Sure thing bud

Anything that's missable?

I only know of the one miniboss like fight at the tree doesnt respawn if you die and something about the treedude in the mountains having a timed mission that the game doesnt tell you about

Metroidvanias and related ilk live and die by the bosses. It’s the only thing that makes them worthwhile because atmosphere and a lore button only goes so far.

Well I got ending B, path of the unworthy. Anyone know how many endings there are and how to get them yet?

Attached: 20190911201442_1.jpg (2560x1440, 410K)

Try the demo dude

All the sword upgrades. I can’t even hit level 2nto collect my cherubros.

Metroid AND SotN have awful bosses that you pump your hardest hitting projectile into. Exploration and movement tech is what drives a good 'vania imo, and movement tech is really weak with Blasphemous. There's basically none.

Right after you beat the area boss.

I want you list everything you think that makes this a Dark Soul clone, so we can all laugh at you for talking out of your ass.

what twist?

It’s moved on since then. It’s now all about boring exploration with good graphics and boss fights to make up for it.

..But doesn't HK have the "souls" mechanic on death with those geodes like Dark Souls, as well as benches which are the bonfire equivalent? Are you feeling ok user?

why are you replying to a cringe poster, dumbfucks?

you realize Castlevania is the direct inspiration for the Souls games right?

I wish there was an item to teleport to one of the portals

This game doesn't really feel like a Castlevania game. It feels more like a shittier Momodora.

>make really cool rosaries
>church decides you get a monopoly
>but it gets a monopoly on you and locks you up in a cage to do rosaries forever
>even as a ghost
Being Engracia is suffering.

I enjoy both but the control in HK is way better in term of respond dude.
Blasphemous suffer from the really long delay after input, touching the enemies something hurt you sometime don't.
Also the font is fucking terrible

Is there something I'm missing against the flame boss in the prison? He feels like a major step up in difficulty from the other bosses, he keeps comboing me into multiple hits of his pillars and barely stays still to even hit him.

wtf bros, i'm 12 hours in and just finished the three wounds. I thought it was gonna be the final boss but it is opening up again? How close to the end am I?

Approximately half

Hollow Knight has sexy as fuck controls. Smooth, fast, responsive - which it fucking needs because contact damage can and will fuck you up.

Blasphemous has a weighty, slow feel to it that isn't bad on its own, but the enemies make things so fucking tedious. Nothing reacts to you when you hit it, so its just a slog of trial and error. Any enemy in the air is pure cancer. The charged hit is almost totally useless. This stuff adds up and makes the game feel very repetitive (which, frankly, it is).

What the actual fuck user. I just beat the game at 15 hours and I feel like I was slow.

No fucking way. I feel like I'm going pretty fast and skipping shit, but people say they have beat this game in like 8 -10 hours. Do they have some weird glitch going on?

I really hate Blasphemous control.
Can't move while attacking, after doing an action, you have to wait a long ass time for the input to register another action.
The slide and jump section in the Church highlight this problem very clearly.
Why no one think this is a problem baffle me.

Attached: 1565087692311.jpg (904x716, 137K)

>start thread on anything even resembling metroidvania
>BUT MUH HOLLOW KNIGHT SO GOOD HOLLOW KNIGHT I WANT TO FUCK HORNET HK WAS BETTER
I used to be in the "fanbase can't ruin a game for you" camp, but I'm not anymore. Yes, HK is mechanically better, go make a thread if you want to suck bug dick so much. Jesus.

How did you waste 12 hours in the first half of the game? You dont even get all the movement options until deep into the castle

anybody know how to open this gate? i have a very small, smooth brain and cant figure it out.

Attached: 20190911203618_1.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

>Do they have some weird glitch going on?

What exactly are you implying? That people are beating the game fast because of a glitch? Because no, the game is short.

except everyone does, doesnt matter who you ask everyone admits the gameplay part feels like shit

I see plenty of people labeling the controls as a problem. The stuff everyone likes is the visuals and the music. The controls seem to be a real sticking factor for many.

Shut the fuck up you retard. This game is barely even a Metroidvania and is honestly WORSE for wear because of it - a hub with branching levels outward would have probably made it more fun to play.

use the lifting platform lever until it opens
the corpse not two feet from it spells it out for you

>Someone ask why HK control is better
>Here are the reasons
>WTF STOP TALKING ABOUT HK
Fuck off shitposter, we're talking about videogames here, falseflag somewhere else

Snow area alone took around 6 hours then another 3 for the other areas.

so what happens if I let the girl help me with the bosses?

just beat the baby and the flying turd, approx how far am i?

Protestantism is the most damaging blight that has ever stricken Christianity

I hope you like GILFs

I hear you on that.
Never had interest in HK, but after seeing all these autists shill it constantly, I've sworn to avoid it, I wouldn't even play it for free.

Literally can't fathom, you honestly must just be bad and die a fuckton. I can't see any other way it would take you so long.

Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck?

Wow you sound pretty based!

>no actual trafic cone ksin
opportunity wasted

Yes.

Holy shit based fellow shitposter haha

I have been dying alot especially in the snow area. Also I go back to the hub after I collect anything to check with the kissers, fountain and temple outside the kissers house.

t. assblasted cathocuck

You forgot this one.

Attached: 20190911204343_1.jpg (2560x1440, 146K)

Snow area make me gave up and go to the church....

VIDEO
FUCKING
G
A
M
E
S

Whats that skin from? 100%?

cant remember where the fuck is the room to drop the bones

That's nice, where can i get it?

I just got it after getting ending B, which I'm not positive how I got. It seems like a bad ending, narrator guy basically said I'm a nobody and the ending is called path of the unworthy.

last time I remember antifa attacking neo nazi's, antifa was fucking stabbed after attacking them.

that was a while ago though
gg no re

explain what i'm seeing

>Spanish twist
As a spanish faggot i don't understand "Spainsh twist"

2 endings and ending A is dark souls like
can someone fucking explain true ending to me cause its so fucking confusing.

Christianity has Dark Devotion and Blasphemous
Buddhism has Sekiro and Rain World
When do other religions get nice games?

Attached: 20190911050552_1.jpg (1366x768, 196K)

John 14:6 KJV
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

get saved tonight anons :)

Attached: 1565237165307.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

It's made by Spaniards who based it on baroque Spanish artwork

That asian journalist is probably you

So ending A is the true ending? How do you get it?

Jesus Christ save me from Christfags thinking I give 2 shits about their bullshit

thanks

the ace of Yea Forums

So everyone not complaining about the controls are La Mulana faggots that hate fun gameplay?

Because we have decades of Apologetics that have already answered this question over and over again.
youtu.be/j_dt9_iAhJI

Attached: C11BEA44-EB75-41CB-8294-06347B8F0152.jpg (960x949, 149K)

not sure how she actually helps in the fight since i've never seen anyone actually take her but

every time you take her with you into a fight she ages rapidly, after 4 or so fights she fucking dies. if you dont take her a single time you'll get some fairly useless attack from her at the end

thanks. like i said, small brain.

>if you dont take her a single time you'll get some fairly useless attack from her at the end

What the fuck I didn't get that, and I never used her once.

Nah they might just love the visuals so much that they're coping with the game's shortcomings. Wish I liked the game more but its just okay, imo. Could be worse.

Explore and collet stuff

inside the hubworld where the weirdos kiss the ill, has a teleporter in it and starts with A something

She just heals you throughout the fight.

Looking for exact requirements, obviously.

Overall it's a okay game, it's not bad but not a masterpiece.
The only metrolike game i'm looking forward to right now is Hornet game.
This and DxM will keep me occupy

Playing now. What exactly does the big toe made of limestone do?

I wish we had more video games with good pixel art

are there any more like this?

Makes you bounce 4 times instead of 3 if you do down+attack in the air

Owlboy, but it's blatantly unfinished.

I didn't even know that was a thing.

>press B to exit map
>character jumps as you exit map because you pressed B

ok

Katana Zero is pretty good
Hyper Light Drifter has some beautiful scenery, but from what I remember the actual characters looked kinda bleggh

>tfw you have died more to spikes than to bosses or enemies
gosh dark spikes i got so flustered today i said the h*ck word

Attached: 1550556876616.jpg (500x644, 37K)

Wow, I just wanted a cute girl to accompany me

>5 hours in
>Have died exactly 3 times to enemies and bosses
>Have died like 30 times to pits and spikes
The level design is certainly a waste.

Attached: 1260113005920.png (297x300, 4K)

Momodora is pretty good, its another metroidvania.

Attached: momodora.gif (474x288, 3.06M)

Lords of Shadow is shit and it killed the franchise.

i'm a blatant shill for Unworthy, another dark souls like metroidvania. feels unpolished at times but i loved it

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 19K)

How does this work
My brain can't comprehend

>slide attack into the arena of the final boss
>becomes visible and gets damaged

Attached: hehehe.jpg (500x333, 131K)

>tfw playing it on the Switch with a drifting left analog stick

Attached: Extremely disappointed dark Jeanne.png (331x320, 168K)

it gets worse

Where's the Key of the Inquisitor for the prison? I've searched all over and can't find it unless it's in another area.

Also did that every time. Final boss first phase is so easy to melt in like 20 seconds, maybe even less.

>Katana Zero is pretty good
Holy shit a man of taste in my thread?!

>game gets significantly worse after you pass the halfway point
Hey, it IS 2D Dark Souls!

I'm in the library now, I thought the peaks was supposed to be the worst part. This library boss is shit though, make that a fourth death to enemies and bosses.

Candelaria sells it

Where is this? I've killed the final boss and explored almost everything and I haven't seen this.

Destroy confessioner statue
Equip Immaculate Bead and die 3 times so it becomes True Weight of Guilt
Equip it and interact with the circle that is now in place of the destroyed confessioner statue
Rinse and repeat

Die 3 times with the pristine bead or whatever it's called equipped, turning it corrupted and then destroy the penitence statues, then enter a portal to a combat arena.

>basado
>las mejores del mercado

I tried destroying one but I didn't know what the circle was for.
Thanks, although now I have to backtrack to every single fucking confessor. This game has very few teleport rooms, the protagonist isn't mobile enough and every room is a maze of platforming and conveniently placed enemies.

Doesn't do anything

>Seething Prot

do i have to backtrack and interact with all the puddles to get true ending?

Yes

You sound dumb so here's the solution for you, send the lifting platform up and down a bunch until the gate opens

Can someone please explain how to get ending A?

Attached: 20190911201429_1.jpg (2560x1440, 261K)

Which location? I've cleared out her stock in the first two spots I've saw her already.

Neat

Attached: 20190912105753_1.jpg (2560x1440, 441K)

nice reddit spacing you've got there, newfag.
english dubbing of japanese media, vidya and anime alike, has always been nothing short of trash. only high-budget shit like theatrical releases of miyazaki films have acceptable english dubs. anything else is just irredeemable garbage.

Anime website, faggot.
Cope, dilate and kill yourself.

The warp rooms in this game so oddly placed it actually bothers me, getting to what I think is the last one based on the map the two on this side are relatively very close consider the shortcuts between them while on the other side of the map they're so spread out and missing from very hard to reach locations if you want to go back like the Peaks and the sewer area. Really baffling design, I seriously might ask the devs on Steam or wherever they are to move them around.

Attached: 774361_20190911220550_1.png (1920x1080, 24K)

I cant make a screenshot but it's to the left of the painting gallery

The key costs 9999 she also sells an estus flask for 9000

>Unless you understand jap you don't know if it's good or bad voice acting, all you hear are emotions
That lie again.

It feels like a real amateur mistake. The backtracking in this game is god awful with no movement tech to make it easier.

How did you get to that room?

It's really fucking tedious especially for 100%. The bandaid fix would be an endgame relic that just lets you fasttravel to bonfires

I already did that, didn't work. How many statues in the game are there? Only thing I can think of is I missed one or something.

Why is shovel knight in every single fucking game

Your thorn should evolve into a Cvstodia of Sin

Because Yacht Club said that he's free for use by any dev.

Because its good?

Welp that explains it. I missed one somehow. If someone can tell me how many there are supposed to be that would be appreciated.

Mine is Crimson Briar right now.

t. Pancake lord

This

i really dont give a flying FUCK about this game what so ever i only bought it to get Last door Season 3.

If you are guna play some lovecraft kino play season 2 then 1 of last door. amazing.

right next to the bull painting

Judaism has all the call of duty and battle fields

I'd bet those are the inspirations, for making this game, from the devs.Just waiting for the fag who screams that the crusader in the middle is the ashen/cursed one from DaS. So far this game is nice, I first found the hidden wall to the giant bell and went there to explore. The bell fell down and I ve acssed the sewers I guess? Do I have to go trough there or come back later because I ain't got any movement upgrades so far and there are at least 2 paths not in my reach.

Dragon's Quest portrays Christianity in a good light.

Attached: .png (185x432, 111K)

So somehow I went through the whole game and I feel like I still haven't got a movement option. There are thorny things on the wall that I can't seem to interact with at all and they're always in areas that lead to something I can't access. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Attached: 1545540902690.gif (400x250, 1.51M)

>so I'm playing the game and I feel like I haven't gotten any movement options
Welcome to Blasphemous, that's how the entire game is.

The Spaniards never did any artwork, it's probably stolen. It's a country of gypsies, muslims and mutts.

Not what I said.

Yeah it was.

so wait are gamers fucming religious now? who cares

point a couple of mirrors at each other and things get weird

No, I'm asking about a specific option that I missed, not your general opinion on the game.

And I'm telling you welcome to Blasphemous.

Momodora sprites are amazing

I already beat the game, shitpost to someone else.

>I already beat the game but I can't find this nonexistent movement tech
Okay retard thanks for sharing

Cute KKK

Is there a double jump in Themis trash game? Sick of missing all these items I can’t reach and that stupid mud area. Just got the 3 masks for the elevator

What he's trying to say is there's no movement tech to find. Only relics that you equip that make platforms appear and climbable roots sprout.

what happens if you don't let your waifu help you in the boss fights and she doesn't die?
any item?

You're replying to 2 different posters fag. I was the sewer guy and you also didn't give a proper answer. You either don't know shit or are full of it.

shitty prayer

>Spic game based game heavily drawing from baroque catholicism
Anyone have an article or something about old people complaining about the game? those are always worth a chuckle
Also to the people comparing it to dark souls in an aesthetic sense I sincerely hope you die, you uncultured swine. This shit looks Golden Age Spanish as fuck

You don't deserve one.

And I know plenty, final boss is the pope. Go back and play the game, it isn't long.

huh, i used her until she died and got a shitty prayer too
i guess the outcome is the same no matter what you do

Thanks user, from the seweranon.

Then what are these wand what function do they serve? They're in multiple areas in the game and they are always placed towards areas I can't access. I'm all ears.

Attached: thorny things.jpg (2560x1440, 480K)

ONDA VITAL
LOBEZNO
A TODO GAS

>plebs in this thread haven't adopted the true religion

Attached: The Autism Pyramid of Truth.png (1100x1100, 433K)

>I'm all ears.
That's too bad, maybe if you had hands you could play the game yourself.

What kind of prayer? Mine was a projectile shield.

There's an item that makes red platforms appear in some locations, i dont remember where i got it from but its almost unmissable.
The ability to jump in muddy water isngained from helping the old dude a few times
And making the thorns appear is the most cryptic bullshit i've ever seen in a metroidvania for a basic movement ability.
Get 3 widow items, offer those 3 items to a giant hairy egg, get a small hairy egg which you offer to some fucking tree because why not, tree hatches the egg which still has no description so now you finally carry whatever the fuck is in that egg to the magic priest in the fountain spirit world so he can bless it and for soke reason those thorns in the world now grow when youre close to them
What a load of shit

Gotta say... was really fucking loving it but now all that backtracking with the simple platforming is kinda tedious. Like the bosses though

Not sure why you're being so hostile, genuinely asking a question.

talk to the bull painting in the painting zone for the one that lets you not die in pits
the red sparkly things are just platforms, you can turn them on by getting an item from a locked door near where you start the game, shop sells the key
the vines on the walls extend out, the item for that is more complicated to get
you need to give the big egg the three offerings, a veil, some marriage band thing, and coins
you'll get an egg, take egg to the burnt tree where you fight the flying girl early in the game, put egg in tree, walk out of room, walk back in then pick it back up
then you take it to the pool near the town and have the guy bless it
oh right you gotta do that with the first one here too
he's shitposting about there being no more movement options outside of what you start with, it's true
these items don't really fall under that and they're the closest thing there is, they're closer in function to the fuckin switch palaces in super mario world

same

And I am genuinely giving you replies.

They sprout root platforms from them if you do the three sisters quest and get a relic out of it. Those roots are sometimes vertical so you can wallclimb on them.

I get the shovel knight and rime references, but what are the other ones?

Yeah, but also just being a cunt for no reason, typical mongoloid.

Thanks, you were a big help.

definitely not groundbreaking but still a pretty solid Metroidvania. Maybe wait till Winter sale if youre hesitant

you can get a relic that stops water/mud from impeding your movement by getting and equipping all three toes in the room with the pilgrim statue

yea how dare he post a thread about a new vidya game in Yea Forums??? why don't you SHIT ON A DICK THEN SUCK SAID DICK YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT

Chocomint ice

why the hell am I missing this cheevo?

Attached: asd.jpg (925x878, 180K)

It wasn't for no reason. It was because you're a dipshit who got triggered by a joke.

A typical mongoloid would be the guy asking "Um do I get movement tech in Blasphemous?" because the answer is no.

Shovel Knight, Rime, Maldita Castilla, Unepic, Crossing Souls. Not in order. Except Shovel Knight, all of them are indie games by Spaniard devs.
Not sure about the purple demon and the hamburger.

Never got triggered, just looking for an answer and you gave me non-answers. Sorry your narrative doesn't fit your desire to be a cunt.

if you're REALLY into metroidvanias yes, if not then wait for Winter sale. I definitely don't regret buying it tho for 22 (release sale)

Yeah you did, but its too late for that. Now get back to Blasphemous so you can kill the pope. Then either die or become a tree for people to worship.

You like people spoonfeeding you right?

Is the player character autistic?
>kill monster
>fill hat with blood
>put hat back on and blood goes everywhere
Its something an actual tard would do

Attached: giphy-1.gif (500x270, 483K)

You're feeding the troll instead of thanking the guy who replied to you seriously. I never expected thanks, but the point is, we live in a society.

Or just install the exe from gog

Shinto has shown some I inspiration for many games.

Attached: 8E0AF79A-6A8C-4B07-A5CE-DF4E3943F33E.jpg (1600x800, 428K)

He's a retard, I'm not sure why you're surprised at this.

>hmmmmmmmmm?

I hope you are talking about the original freeware version of La-Mulana, otherwise you are just retarded.

I actually did thank the person who helped me.No u.

Covering yourself in the blood of your enemy is a thing that exists

Enjoy never being freed from your sins.

Nah, you're pretty retarded.
>UM DO I GET MOVEMENT TECH IN THIS GAME?
lmao dude

bless you, christchan

Is Dark Devotion any good? Ive read pretty awful reviews about its horrible gameplay.

Never typed the word tech once.

Yes you did, right here:

It is not the KKK retarded faggot, catholicism has used those suits for centuries, the KKK only copied it to make their edonistic rituals

DESPACITO
SCROTUM

Thanks for conceding, mongoloid.

Escrito
More like Is Scrotum. Worst fucking boss in the game. What a waste of that cool baby.

You use that word you don't know anymore and you'll wear it out. Go play the game, shitter scrub.

so wait. There's no way to tell on the map which blood puddles you've DESPACITO SCROTUM'd? The fuck is this

Just got the golden linen, what falls does this explicitly prevent you from dying from? Just the elevator falls or what else? why are there limited slots for these fucking exploration items it's just an annoyance to switch through them FUCK

this
baby looked so cool, but you don't even fight it

How does it even do the arm ripping thing? Does it even attack? I was waiting so long for the baby to join in the fight

Rayman 2

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 134K)

It does nothing. Fucking lame.

Actually it does, if you stand in the circle long enough that's when the baby comes over and rips you in half, but it's pathetically easy to dodge.

>There are non-Catholics on Yea Forums right fucking now.
Hope you all enjoy burning in hell

Attached: 1518663181579.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>le despacito ecks dee

Attached: you.png (739x517, 5K)

Wow I take it back, the baby does one cool thing then. Still a complete fucking flub of a boss fight.

figuratively made me chuckle

You don't even know if you're not going to hell, spic.

I'm a Vietfag so buddhist

what

Attached: 774361_20190911230133_1.png (1920x1080, 128K)

ya siente-c seññññora xdddd

this is it
the game is telling you to kill yourself
enjoy user

How edgy is it? I fucking love edgy shit like Not Important's game

It's edgy in a different way

Equip red and blue wax bead (probably have to be big not sure) then hurt yourself

VASED and red-wax'd

>Actually this dumb shit IN DEFENSE of Hollow Knight

Zero self-awareness or just plain stupid? Probably both.

Is it a homage to pic related?

Attached: er.png (538x451, 180K)

It's Old Testament edgy, so pretty good. Also I like the sprite work in this game I took about 5 minutes moving my guy around seeing all the little details.

I'm an atheist and I must say, there's nothing more cringeworthy than atheist communities and channels on the internet. I think they're more preoccupied with God and church than 99% of religious people, including clergymen.

It's as if Old Testament God got creative and instead of sending a great deluge to cleanse the world of sin he twisted the heretics and sinners into eldritch blasphemous horrors

that would be cool

Fuck, I wish God did that

The game is technically post-apo in that regard.

>Jojo fag
>is unsurprisingly retarded
>and is a faggot who likes gay shit like hollow knight
Wow, imagine my shock

I know this probably have something to do with the bones and their respective quotation, but I'm stumped. Any idea?

Attached: Kneecap.jpg (1366x768, 209K)

This makes the game sound cooler than it is. There are shockingly few cool monsters. Its actually disappointing how many human bosses there are.

its just a skyrim joke reference

Remove all items, literally everything. Including health potions and the sword core. Everything.

Then make sure your mana bar is full, and then just wait for like 10 seconds.

Gratia.

Thanks

what the fuck do i do about these fuckers with the big shields who ram me in the bell area? i can't dodge through them and it doesn't feel like i can jump over them without getting hit. they do a fuckton of damage so taking a hit in exchange for killing one is not working

also fuck these boomerang throwing fucks and how if there are two they can stunlock you, i feel like i'm not supposed to be in this area at the very beginning of the game, i shouldn't have kept going in past that breakable wall in the area with the faggots who kiss wounds

Attached: gluacoma.jpg (250x250, 9K)

gog mega when

>and it doesn't feel like i can jump over them without getting hit

You can always jump over them, if you don't your'e not timing it right or you're not holding the jump button long enough.

hk has downswings and dash jumping. playing this after hollow knight feels like playing super metroid after zero mission/fusion; it's still a good game, but goddam is it clunky

So how does the Chalice of Inverted Verses work exactly ? It seems to randomly trigger a message when I kill specific enemies

Man I think some of these voice actors only had one take and recorded in their cars or something. I've heard hentai actors with better delivery than Crisanta.

Gracias, médico

You know where the red candles are, one away from getting a big red wax ball

You kill one of each enemy shown on the wall where you found it, then take it back there. Progress resets when you die or use a warp room

>use a warp room
What's the reward ? 'cause fuck that's obnoxious

The final Mea Culpa altar

reminder that /pol/ has murdered more people than antifa has

Somehow I knew. Man, way to add some tedium to an already mediocre game.
Thanks user

>antifa did gods work (((journalists)))
doesn't sound too bad to me.

Just curious, but who? And are we considering both 2 and Yea Forums /pol/?

This game was clearly made by dark souls fanboys, and as we all know dark souls fantasy all jerk off to the same few things
OHHHH that FEELING of ADVENTURE due to being SO FAR AWAY FROM THE MAIN VILLAGE AND I CAN'T TELEPORT HOLY SHIT IT IS ART
Blasphemous was clearly trying to replicate that by being so limiting with teleporters

Attached: 1547219861079.jpg (1280x2880, 994K)

the hell is this from? An anime?
Did the Japs actually make an anime about spanish crusaders in styling outfits Deus Vulting against infidels left and right?

Hellsing Ultimate

It's from Hellsing.

Attached: 1559001600165.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

It made an anime about them getting their shit kicked in by Dracula

I have had this bug happen to me far too many times.

Attached: 774361_20190911235743_1.png (1920x1080, 83K)

Fuck me I dropped out of Hellsing early on but I never thought they'd pull this shit.
Damn, I need to get back into it

>I dropped out of Hellsing
You missing out bro, it's one hell of a ride

Its from the OVAs, not the tv show.

Just make sure to watch Hellsing Ultimate, it's where the good stuff happens.

>2019
>there are people browsing Yea Forums who haven't read HELLSING, a mere 8-volume series

Little late to be surprised about newfags on Yea Forums.

Literally every Arkane game

>save rooms which function as the only way to refill your limited use healing items (called flasks in this game as well), act as a spawn point, and respawn enemies

I just read meme words and no argument.

>get to Crisanta
>that voice acting
>have to wait for the elevator and mash through it every attempt
Really dampers an otherwise kino fight.

Attached: nwf.gif (320x320, 1.91M)

Any boss that spends that much time offscreen isnt kino, sorry.

But yeah goddamn that voice acting.

>Get to Tentudia/flogged-for-life-girl
>That sound of whipping followed by groans and moans

Attached: Having a boner is a Jojo's reference.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

What is the condition for the true ending?
I think i'm left with:
5 babies
one red wax
some sword hearts and prayers

Attached: 20190912131748_1.jpg (2560x1440, 155K)

>can't move while attacking
fucking what?

got the true end after 13 hours, the final boss is stupid easy
and the ending hints a second game too

ending is literally hollow knight
second to last boss is a girl that looks like you, and the sequel will have her as the protagonist

you need to go to each of those confessor statues that remove your guilt for a fee
destroy the statues and enter the red portals that they leave behind to fully empower your sword
oh yeah, you need to equip that white pearl item you probably have already and make it black with sin to enter those red portals - i think you blacken it by dying

>second game
Not really. Its just that the cycle will continue.

Ehh, not seeing it.

Funyn how that has never happened, but the trumpanzees keep shooting up schools.

I've already done that
is that it then?

>that video of someone parrying literally everything she did
>she gets so salty about losing that she takes Mea Culpa out of your tree body in the true ending
Imagine being as much of a loser as Crisanta

good bosses:/ourgirl/, bellboy, flamingsword nigga

rest are shit

Bellboy sucks dick, and /ourgirl/ does too if its who I think you're referring to.

Best boss is the vertical climb ghosts.

Which one is /ourgirl/?
Worst boss is the snake. Should have been the baby.

yep
if you did them all, you can get the true ending

the exhumed archbishop is great

Is it fun?

Big indie.

was this boss like crazy easy for anyone else? I was barely getting hit and just slaughtering them because it was multi hit. I thought there was gonna be a second form, and I was completely mistaken.

It's easy as fuck if you already have a chad spin attack

That is too much of a confident stance to be a bug.

>Eitr, but that game is vaporware
that one hurts
for a few years that and Blasphemous were the only 2 pixelart games i was actually interested

Your A is only really useful during certain attacks, but yeah B absolutely shreds the boss.

New thread since this one hit the bump

>prey
>good gameplay