Borderlands 3

>20 hours left
We're going home Yea Forumsbros

Attached: x75fwd1l06w21.jpg (1143x601, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lG_VItFUEEI
crackwatch.com/game/borderlands-3
youtube.com/watch?v=z75LQCkInoY
youtube.com/watch?v=KbQDP0eYzHk
borderlands.com/en-US/characters/
gleam.io/l2Qux/borderlands-3-giveaway-3-copies
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXi7zpjqzI
crackwatch.com/game/anno-1800/comments?comment=C7LQYf9GAbNzC6EiT
gamespot.com/articles/borderlands-3-endgame-explainer-what-can-you-do-af/1100-6469786/
youtube.com/watch?v=s9QDORRiUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=6chxuovrbCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll definitely pirate it, yeah.

cringe
based

Borderlands 2 was shit outside of a couple good characters/VA performances. The gameplay was weak, and the level-scaling makes Oblivion look balanced. Why would I be hyped for this?

stay mad retail fag

Get it right, we are Yea Forumsirgins here

Borderlands 3 makes em' seethe hard!

Based and tunngle pilled

Not buying, made for children, memes don't age well, one of the main villains being a streamer is already cringe

BL2 sucks in hindsight because it relied too heavily on what was funny to 14 year olds at the time it came out

Fuck out of here Randy

>Fuck out of here Randy
Oh yeah... That's the good stuff

Attached: randy chadford.jpg (901x1200, 141K)

I loved borderlands 1 and 2 but with being older and all the epic non-sense I'll probably just wait until all of the DLC is out and it comes as some collection. There are a billion games to play.

how many cunny jokes and references will there be?

Attached: 1555889781104.jpg (840x840, 121K)

Is LAN in or did they "forget" it?

Attached: 1540822417634.png (817x938, 709K)

Honestly I don't really care if it is bad or good, I just want to play a looter shooter with weirdo guns and fun looking skill trees. I get that in this game so I am satisfied.

A couple

Attached: HwInD5O.jpg (3040x1440, 670K)

>shills trying to hype this game
>barely anyone gives a shit anymore

Attached: laughinggirls.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Attached: 1565895354912.jpg (486x330, 95K)

>Millions of preorders
>barely anyone gives a shit
See you next month after the 8+ million sales report

Not even pirating this trash

>buying blindly
>after battleborn
I'd rather wait and see how much talent was left at Gearbox that went into this.

cringe
based
ill personally be waiting for the goty edition with the 2 additional characters, four dlc campaigns, and the 2-3 level cap increases that should honestly just be in the base game before i pirate

buyfag cope. Go buy few more golden keys and head skins while you're at it.

Attached: 1555405698856.png (554x568, 318K)

You can't claim to be going home when you've never even been there before. That's just migration. Get it right.

It's in alongside splitscreen and couch coop

Tiny Tina is a fucking unbearable character and her face makes her looks like a 50 year old hag, both in BL2 and this. I don't understand the appeal of this cunt.

nah it makes you seethe knowing it wil fail like your life they even had a early launch today most streamers dropped it

Never heard of you dude.
Must think you're important or something.
Any I just bought the Super Deluxe edition and I encourage you guys to do the same. I'll have unique skins and none of you will lol.

Fuck out Randy

>DO YOU WANT TO MAKE SJWS MAD? THEN BUY BORDERLANDS 3!
weird marketing tactic.

I know this is a shitposting thread but I'm unironically excited for this game. I love borderlands and I can't wait to play either the robot or the mech girl.

>Millions of preorders
How many millions of preorders, 3,5? I'm sure you have a proof link.

>Millions of preorders
more like hundreds

Attached: 1568057786346.jpg (320x383, 59K)

They can't get past a certain point in the game until release date

Attached: 1528574330029.jpg (1440x1080, 891K)

cope

Attached: helmbwruatl31.jpg (1024x626, 87K)

Will BL3 have crossplay between PC and Xbox? My friends want to play it on xbox, but I want to play it on PC, but we all want to play together. If not, does anyone know if the xbox version has support for m+kb?

>EGS
lmao
pirating day one

OMG BASSEDD

never heard of you either man
>tunngle pilled
remember when bl1 came out and the threads and Yea Forums in general weren't so negative about piracy because it was basically EXPECTED that everyone pirated? those were good times, playing a mediocre loot game with anons i just met, for free.

When's Battleborn 2?
They deserve another chance.

dilate.

Attached: 1528499344012.jpg (666x488, 74K)

they confirmed there's no crossplay at launch

a hundrillitrillion weapons HOLEEE SEEEETH!

>Caring about streamers

Attached: zoom zoom zoom.png (1177x662, 40K)

tps was so bad I will never play another borderlands game again.

>how do you do, fellow kids

Attached: 1549239119754.jpg (480x270, 24K)

its all BL3 has
since the gameplay sucks eggs

What gave you the impression that anyone cared about your shitty take?

Good lord. All that non stop shilling coming in

Only 6 more months till Borderlands 3 comes out

Not anymore user, BL3 is almost Destiny good in terms of gameplay with a thousand times the weapon variety

daily reminder
>Randy had little to do with the actual development of the game beyond getting Claptrap's VA to quit and being a general piece of shit
>people who actually play Borderlands now don't care about the writing, the writing is secondary to the actual game
>devs have shown they have listened to the community on gameplay balance etc.
>nuclear is nowhere near as gamebreaking as slag
>confirmed extensive post-game
>pets, mech, melee, etc. all scale well into late game
>huge variety of new and interesting guns and mechanics
>skills charge very fast now overall so you actually feel like you're getting use out of them
>everyone is viable
>no one is OP on the level of Salvador
>greater amount of customization overall, shit ton of heads, some color palette skins are animated
>color palettes for guns now
>streamer integration mode is actually fairly cool, with badass spawns controlled, healed by, leveled up, etc. the chat, among other things
>loot tables fixed, people finding frequent legendaries in chests and from enemies
>can cycle through focused quests with the press of a single button without going in menu
>90% of side quests are completed upon completing the final objective, not needing to have you return to the quest giver
I'm excited, game looks great and the people who actually play it say it feels great.

Attached: (´・ω・`).jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Not reading this.
Nobody read this it's hate speech.
Pre-order GOTY.

oh boy, the game where 99% of the guns are garbage and none of it matters until your max level. Even then your farming just to do the things you already did. Can't wait to play the same game two or three times in a row so I can play the "real" mode.

It's gonna be the best BL game. You know for most of Yea Forums that isn't saying much but for Borderlands fans that means a lot

nigga I'm praising the game

dude...

Who are you lads playing as?

Attached: sirenmain.jpg (591x189, 23K)

Also all females look like dog shit, Flak is supposed to be nonbinary and uses "they" pronouns, antagonist is muh feminist tumblerina etc. It's a SJW propaganda game.

None of this detracts from the game itself
>all the females look like dogshit
subjective, I like Moze.
Moze because Iron Bear looks fun as fuck and you can keep it going for a long time

Good choice

Attached: 1554870511536.jpg (1034x1642, 150K)

i'm waiting for codex/cpy

There's dozens good games coming out almost weekly so there's no reason to give any money into SJW agenda. Randy his tranny employees can go die in hell.

No you aren't
Later shill.

Day one pirate or whenever it gets cracked

So then why do SJWs hate it?

that's fine that you think that way user I'm buying a lot of good games that have come out and will come out this month and will be enjoying all of them.
So fuck you man

Because to them nothing is ever enough.

Is it true buying it on Humble Bundle won’t give Epic my $$

everyone with a brain will call HIM he. If let the babies on twitter/reddit, everyone else doesn't care

>Destiny good
was this meant to be a compliment?

Drinking that onions a bit too much, eh?

Onions?

>Giving Randy money

Except do that on official forums and you will get banned.

here's your last (You) from me user I hope you have a great day

Attached: GleamingHospitableDuckbillcat-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 3.1M)

$s -o-y -boy$

What is that?

trannyjannies on Yea Forums have put a filter on word s$o$y

What is that though?

What exactly is the appeal of Borderlands? Ive only play Borderlands 2 for 15 minutes with a few friends (4 player coop) and I didnt really have fun. The cel-shaded graphics + the weird character designs give the game an unpleasant look.

Attached: 1478470449721.jpg (316x400, 38K)

>tfw watched some video where the guy addresses it and says "im just gonna call him a guy, his voice actor is a guy."
hope he doesnt have an account on the forums!

Attached: 1556375807077.jpg (6000x6000, 2.62M)

You figure it out

>that's fine that you think that way user
>so fuck you man
not him but im seeing mixed signals here
are you ok with his choices and reasoning or not?

Oh wow nice opinion retard.
We totally care.
Hey I'm gonna print this out and put it on the fridge.
Sorry you couldn't grasp the genius of Borderlands.

>genius
>Borderlands
Pick one

I hope they add crossplay. My friend doesn't have the moolah for a good pc and I wanna play with him and his ps4 version.
They said they wanted crossplay eventually.

Attached: washyerbeck.gif (476x508, 452K)

I pick both.

Its similar to Diablo. Its just playing with friends, finding cool loot that does fun stuff, and building a characters. Its basic and not for everyone but its a popular enough genre.

Epic are going to get ur money no matter what even if u buy it on steam the game uses UE4 retarded cucks

maining amara cause she reminds me of my wife.

who the fuck uses gearbox forums

Please don't ban from the forums! I love discussing borderlands there!

I'm relatively sure reddit fags will force people to use those made up pronouns for a fictional character as well.

yeah i cant imagine many people would want to use that shit but i remember the dear doctor dumbass material was pretty good, if you can still fucking find any of it

All borderlands games start out shitty because you generally get shit weapons and you don't have any character skills, also yeah the aesthetic is trash.
You can make some fun builds and get some good guns later on at least, and it's fun enough with friends, although almost anything is really

Not even pirating this trash.

You don't need a good pc for any borderlands game

Literally impossible to fail. EG already paid for it. Any sales are just a bonus.

Do you not realize the entire gimmick of those two is the developer making fun of pop culture, not encouraging it?

shit games

I don't doubt it'll be the best BL game. But is it worth our morals to support EGS?

>Yea Forums suddenly hates Borderlands
What happened?

who gives a shit nothing will change

>PLAY OTHER SHIT UNTIL CRACK (classic WoW for me)
>PLAY CRACK
>SEED CRACK
>SPAM MAGNET LINK ON Yea Forums UNTIL STEAM RELEASE
>BUY STOLEN STEAM KEY FROM G2A

this is the only acceptable course of action

You could wait 6 months and support a company that has your interests in mind.

>paying at any point for a Gearbox game
based retard

Wouldn't it be chaos if they paid more and reupped the exclusivity deal after 6 months just to fuck with people?

Randy and epic happened, even if these cucks wait for steam release Epic still gets there money cause its on EU4 and even if they pirate it 2k and gearbox still get there cut, them waiting or pirating doesn't even change anything

Crossplay is confirmed after launch

This. Let me know when the crack drops piratebros.

joke's on you I'm buying it physical on PS4

im paying for steamworks, randy aint seeing any of that money

Good goiym

>suddenly hates Borderlands

I've found Borderlands boring as shit ever since the first came out. If you need to be playing with friends for a game to be fun it's not a fun game

steam drone reddit subhumans happened, don't mind them

>FPS game on a console

Why do that to yourself?

Poorman’s Destiny
Don’t @ me
*dans and teleports away*

So they’re merely pretending to be retarded?

Attached: D64C17E3-DCDE-4389-9328-CDA20B469A74.jpg (651x1600, 275K)

>two other friends are buying BL3 and want me to buy it too
fuck

Attached: 1564516416646.png (505x757, 364K)

The characters aren't, but the developers are intentionally making them memey and cringy to show how bad that behavior is.

>going home
>where home is an abusive, dysfunctional mishmash of siblings who constantly kick and punch you
>parents who beat and berate you for getting good grades in school
>and an ugly yellow dog who routinely wanders into your room to bark out a fucked-up sounding dog monologue about how he wants outside like right now, and it'd be really good to get up and let him out buddy, because otherwise he's gonna start leaking on the floor and you know, that wouldn't be good for anyone - especially not you, but not for him or anyone else either, so maaaaaaaybe you should get up and let him out. Woof.
Home sounds like a place you ask social services not to send you back to.

Dont' think i'll even pirate it, the humour sounds pretty bad

>poo jokes

>elfposter

Attached: 1567783311304.jpg (451x451, 109K)

If you're on PC you could always convince them to use an emulated LAN to play Borderlands 3 with your pirated copy. Every single Borderlands game has had LAN capabilities which is why pirating and playing it with friends is so fucking easy

>can't write any decent characters or story
>just shove the word BADASS in everywhere
fuck off randy you creepy pedo

this honestly its pretty awesome how easy it is to get multiplayer working on most pirated games. my friends and i thought it was cool that we could all play mhw together without any of them feeling stupid for having to buy the game twice(they were stupid enough to buy it on console but it was their first mh and they don't think too hard about these things in general, they were so happy playing on pc)

5 years too late for me to care.

MODS

Post the gun gun

user... tunngle is not with us anymore

im gonna go on a limb and say you dont know anything about the game and are just complaining to complain. theres two main villains btw

It's not piracy, bro. It's a "surprise discount". I'm getting my surprise discount edition as well, based Tim Sweeney bought my game, what an epic madlad!

youtu.be/lG_VItFUEEI

What are the chances we’ll get to redeem and breed the girl twin instead of shooting her to death?

Same lol, I'm just waiting until the game is complete to pirate or buy off a key site.

based

So what character are you guys going as? I'm torn between flak and moze

>tfw critics were given a mid-dev version of the game for reviews like they did in the old days
>we have no idea if the game is even remotely good or finished properly
woah...

amara. a fighting siren sounds right up my alley

If only she looked anywhere near that good...

when the fuck are we gonna know how it runs, digital foundry hasnt even got a copy yet

Just pirate it and tell them to pirate it as well, problem solved.

>EGS
Fuck off Randy

>2k told them to just not mention bugs or glitches in reviews
Fucking LOL.

FPBP making chinks seethe

How much trouble is the industry in when they're exhuming Borderland's corpse and expecting it to perform?

Attached: 1565306834586.jpg (404x363, 34K)

Exact same game as BL1 and BL2
It was shit then
It's shit now
Terrible design, shit jokes, poor rpg mechanics, poor shooting

ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD BUY THIS

- They will butt fuck you with 30 DLC
- People who pirate and wait can get "ultra edition" with that $300 of DLC for $5 in a year

You aren't buying Borderlands 3

you are buying Borderlands 3 MINUS 20 DLC they have already completed but removed from the game.

If you buy this game on launch, get ready to pay $20 for each of the 10 new DLC adding shit to the game they cut from release.

Borderlands has one of the most aggressive and pricey DLC designs

In addition, the pirate fags can buy it all for $20 in the definitive edition during a steam sale.

Seriously you have to be BRAINDEAD to buy a borderlands game at release with how they jew with DLC

It's entirely reasonable for a customer to pirate modern games with the huge amount of DLC they shovel post-release

You aren't even paying $60 for BL3, you are paying $60 for 1/2 of BL3 and the rest is DLC

payfags support this shit industry. People who buy BL3 aren't even getting the game. They are getting a small portion.

>Shilling for a game that isn't even out yet
YIKES. Hope no one on Yea Forums is falling for this shit.

delete this

So did all the wine get taken out of this game's sails already?

It's got zany redd-t friendly jokes tho

"You gotta go get that power flux generator from my shed. I think I left it there while eating some bacon and petting my cat Zanky. Zanky is a mean fellar, a big cat, or dino, whatever. That's right! Zoinky, I love bacon! Isn't that random."

>Exact same humor every other Borderlands had
Wow I'm super shocked.
Guess they realized anyone could write like Anthony Burch.

You'd think with how much reddit tier shitposting there is on Yea Forums in particular that there'd be more people excited for the game in these threads.

You forgot
>Suck Gabe Newell's Penis

I'm Torgue, and I am here to ask you one question, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?!"

"Bring me a bucket and I'll show you a bucket"

Who can write these type of lines?

crackwatch.com/game/borderlands-3

Can't wait for release.

Torgue is funny as he'll though. You don't need to be contradictory all the time

Look at all this reddit seethe.
Glad Borderlands 3 is so based.
Sorry kids.
You won't be playing this Friday :)

>Friday

Foreign scum.

It comes out the 13th doesn't it

So wait, I thought it came out friday? Does it come out tomorrow? Oh shit...damn I've barely started Greedfall and I want to keep playing that. AHHHH I can't fucking balance all these games coming out. Borderlands games always take like dozens and dozens of hours of my time.

Only if you live in disgusting parts of the world, user.

4pm pst, 7pm est on the 12th.

Not sure what hunter I want to play as. Amara looks cool but I feel like she's going to be too melee oriented and want to experiment with all the new guns. I feel like Moze is too tied to her mech which means still not as much gun time as I want. So that leaves Zane and Fl4k?

>Amara looks cool but I feel like she's going to be too melee oriented
What gives you that idea? Her abilities are dogshit.

THAT SENTENCE HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES! APOLOGIZE!!!

I hated her in the main game, but felt a little sympathy for her in the DLC. Hopefully they tone the character down a bit in BL3 seeing as she's older.

I think that's only on PC, right? I was gonna probably get it on my PS4, so I guess I'll have to wait till Friday to play it.

Doesn't her attack get stronger as she gets closer to people?

>pulled from steam, epic launcher exclusive
>full jew pricing
>gender neutral robots
>respect their pronouns or get banned

Attached: 1564650464344.jpg (720x724, 29K)

Zane is definitely more gun oriented, I'd say. If I remember correctly, I think Moze also gets an option to give her mech AI. Haven't looked into it though, might be worth a look.

Dude, the female characters have trash talents and skills desu.

I'm either going Zane or Flak or whatever, honestly Flak looks the most fun cause he gets a pet and you can go full hunter. One talent tree gives upgrades you nothing but your pet, also Zane gets a drone and a clone that will attack the enemy with him. He can also switch places with it.

this

Yeah that's why I'm getting it on console cause I don't use the Epic store, really I only buy PC games on Steam, so if it isn't on Steam then fuck it, I'll get it on console. Doesn't bother me one way or the either.

>fps on console

It is, though I'm pretty sure consoles start at midnight for est and 9pm for west coast.

Bottomless Mags is more gun oriented, Shield of Retribution makes you a monster of a tank even without the mech, and Demolition Woman buffs the hell out of explosives.

>piracy
but user, this copy is on Tim

>being a general piece of shit
What happened to this guy? I bought Brothers in Arms back when it first came out, and there was a "making of" video on the disc which had interviews with Randy and other Gearbox people. Randy seemed like a perfectly normal human being then. He wasn't some wannabe David Copperfield huckster, seemed pretty humble, and didn't have that greasy mook haircut. What made him devolve into an oily piece of shit?

Money and jewish influence

>Carrying about aiming and shooting when you'll be playing with three other people.

You'll kill anything in a group of four so who cares? All those skills and abilities going off plus all the passives proc'ing? The game doesn't have a dedicated sniper like they did in one and two, from what I saw no character has a sniping talent tree like Mordecai and Zero did, so if you're using SMG's, shotguns, rifles,etc. I seriously doubt you have to worry about "aiming" since snipers are the only gun you really aim with for headshots and what not. Also if I'm playing a beastmaster my pet will do a lot of the DPS and work for me.

>who the fuck uses official forums
ftfy

Attached: HE.png (884x708, 288K)

Trannies

HAS

yepppp

Attached: 1559500966024.jpg (279x288, 13K)

NO

BENDER

only 6 months left

Attached: fgm.png (300x276, 17K)

Unironically, yes.

explain

Attached: 1563572453955.jpg (1024x512, 107K)

The industry is fine. Gearbox employs better be updating their resumes though.

Demolition woman honestly looks fun

>Randy is ironically retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=z75LQCkInoY

>The industry is fine.

>>streamer integration mode is actually fairly cool, with badass spawns controlled, healed by, leveled up, etc. the chat, among other things
blatant shilling aside this actually sounds cool, I didn't hear anything about this before though

That's like pirating Monster Hunter World. Literally no point in even playing it if you're going to be offline.

Real talk, aside from being featureless garbage, how bad is the Epic Store? After the flood of terrible things people said about I just don't want to use it

Sounds like horseshit. What they've said is that streamers can host "loot parties" to share loot with their viewers. Gearbox is trying to game Twitch like they gamed Twitter

It's how the items list got out and why 2K fucked over SupMatto all because he bothered to look into it.

The real question you should be asking yourself is "How bad is the Chinese government?"

I've got over 800 hours collectively in BL, BL2, and TPS (well over 400 just in BL2) and most of it is solo. I've done two playthroughs each in BL and BL2 in co-op and everything else was solo. I've literally never played TPS in co-op.

Dear God, oh my lord this is bad
how the hell did we get to this

I played fortnite STW a bit and now I look at EGS every week to collect a free game I might play at one point.
I got Alan Wake and stuff like Celeste and Abzu for free.
So it could be worse like uplay where there's no games and almost no sales.

Attached: 1428898860085.jpg (2176x1788, 2.02M)

It doesn't have a search bar.
There's no shopping cart.
You get banned for buying too many games in one day.
They collect personal data and deeply hide the opt-out option.
They had a roadmap to fix the issues, passed the stated dates, and deleted the roadmap.

Exclusivity aside, it lacks basic fucking store functionality.

youtube.com/watch?v=KbQDP0eYzHk

Should I play as a trans robot or the gay old twink assassin can’t decide.

I'm still wondering why they didn't put in character creation

Dont even want this sjw trash

From what I have seen of the main villain chick, it seems like they tried too hard to emulate Handsome Jack with how she acts/does shit

Post your builds or you're full of shit
borderlands.com/en-US/characters/

So which character is actually fun to play? The operative guy?

how do I even pirate? I've never done it before. what torrent app thing should I download?

probably him as well
I wanted to go with Flak, but everyone and their mothers are going to be playing him
and Moze is going to attract all the insufferable waifu fags and Amara just seems like complete and boring shit

At least Amara's abilities are all actives that do damage. Flak is boring summoner shit, Moze is just three different ways to shoot and Zane is passive utility shit.

I can't wait, honestly.

meant for

>WOW SUPER DELUXE WITH SKINS YOU GUYS WON'T HAVE
Fucking kill yourself, filthy zoomer faggot.

Can't wait to pirate this. I don't even care about the epic shit, it's just a tradition for me to pirate borderlands games and then buy the goty edition years later for crazy cheap.

So they said it’s a possibility for the future?

fucking this
you have to be absolutely retarded to buy these games when the content is as staggered as it is
i absolutely refuse to believe as well that there are really a majority of people out there that actually buy the game and actually play it piecemeal with each dlc update that is literal months and months of just having the same game in the back of your head like some battered cuck relationship that you're oddly committed to and a relationship that only benefits randy
imagine being cucked by randy of all people
im more willing to believe its hype idiots that buy the game then never touch the dlc because they fucking release it all too slowly.

At least on the review version there has been options for LAN mode

Attached: Borderlands 3.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

I'm not buying this shit but 1 and 2 had more than enough content in the base game to justify their purchase.

she's a lot more chill from the gameplay i've seen

The DLC campaigns are never worth it anyway. Maybe a few good guns at best. They add little to the game otherwise.

Will there be Japanese dub option?

No

Any way to play online with friends if I pirate it?

Attached: 1567633691069.gif (465x512, 147K)

Hamashi

It was all on a flash drive.

And he just left it there.

fuck off randy you retard

Fuck this game, looks like ass

I think it would be a fun gag if she's a super medicated mope now, after she realized all the destruction shes caused.

How much porn is she going to get?

Attached: maya bl3.png (804x1340, 780K)

i'm going to hazard a guess that you're too young to know what "LAN" is.

Basado.

seething

someone post the "go on lad!" pic

Fuck off Randy

holy fuck i love that scream

LAN is iijn and can be used easily with programs such as hamachi online also split screen

They went gold like a month ago user, pretty sure they had no time

>Roland, Lillith, Brick and Mordecai are killed by the CoV
>Zero and Maya get killed by a rando psycho
>Tina leads the characters against the CoV and is the one who kills Troy Calypso, who is abusive to Tyreen and won't ler her not be a bad guy.
>Tyreen turns good after a shit scene of her 'fighting back' against Troy.

>Tina leads the characters against the CoV and is the one who kills Troy Calypso, who is abusive to Tyreen and won't ler her not be a bad guy.

To exand on this, Tina kills Tyreen after Tyreen turns good and realises she can save everyone if she dies, because it kills Troy.

holy fuck this sounds like bad fanfiction

poor Roland, had to Die two bullshit deaths instead of just one

>Roland
>killed by the CoV

So I watched 5 minutes of some streamer play this
It's literally the same game as BL1/BL2, might as well have been DLC

Attached: 3head.png (128x128, 3K)

Roland is already dead dummy. this is fake and gay.

Just google borderlands3.exe

based poster and based tim for paying for our copies

>if we shill hard enough they'll forget Randy is a pedo and they might buy our faggy game
Nice try

cope

Attached: 1567063071129.png (392x252, 231K)

>haven't seen the spoilers of the CoV ressurecting Roland on stream for shits and giggles

Well at least my step dad will play it

Anyone on Yea Forums actually excited for this game is a shill or a moron who forgot how much they shilled the first game on Yea Forums.
My life might be shit but at least I'm not someone who worked at gearbox.

to be fair it was never announced for steam

No steam no buy no watch no care.

Hi, Randy!

Fuck off Randy

>first teaser and trailer were great
>character trailers and launch trailer were a snoozefest
What happened, bros?

I have 50 computers set up and ready to pirate the piss out of this trash game. Fuck chinks fuck epic to hell KILL THEM ALL!

The Paid Gearbox Shill Checklist:
>BL3 has x amount of pre orders
>Game of the year
>angry Steam user
>So what if Randy is a pedo
>So what if hired thugs knocked on your door
>go back to /pol/
>I can't wait to play Borderlands
>I just want a looter shooter
>the humor is supposed to be bad
>contrarian
>I can't wait
>drone
>seething
>Reddit spacing
>posts pictures of new characters
>cope
If you think you're arguing with a paid Gearbox shill, simply resort to this checklist, call him a shill, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.

This. What killed the hype?
I was really looking forward to a BL3, but the feeling dropped off along the way.

probably the epic exclusivity

>this game is shit so i'm going to download and play it!
Anyone who wants to show these ass game developers and publishers that their games are shit and we want better needs to fucking grow a brain and NOT PLAY THE FUCKING GAME AT ALL. No buying, no piracy, no bullshit. Every single person who pirates this game is validating the existence of this game to its creators because obviously they want to actually play it. Don't be fucking stupid.

didn't bitchford literally say that there won't be any more of those micro dlcs? i'm not exactly sure since it was so long ago
either way you are right about everything else

Based as fuck. Remember to thank Tim.

Attached: This_one_is_on_me.png (640x453, 269K)

It's fun watching you pathetic gamer activists bicker internally as if if you piss your pants just right it will matter.

Attached: 1567833996002.jpg (400x460, 48K)

>We're going home
can you just fucking stop you stupid retard. Jesus christ

So you shills admit you're not gamers. Perfect screencap.

Too many trailers.

Suck that Randy cock you fucking bitch

This, F buying a game today for $60 then being nickled by DLC micro-transactions. Almost entirely gone are the days of full on expansions.

Don't forget to use gender neutral pronouns!

Reminder this game is the poo poo pee pee game
whenever you think Borderlands 3, think poo poo, because this is the theme of the game. POO POO PEE PEE DON'T YOU DARE FORGET IT! SHITTY SHITTY SHIT! EVERY TIME YOU SHILLS MAKE A THREAD I WILL BE HERE TO REMIND YOU THAT THIS GAME IS POOPY POOPY HUMOUR POOPIES POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

based and poo poo pilled

Attached: b2a.png (600x700, 308K)

show me, luv

DUDE
COFFEE
LMAO

uh oh

Attached: 1566596145940.jpg (600x338, 20K)

I hope everybody that buys this game dies by driving off road and getting stuck in their car while they drown in a body of water.

Based Tim

I hope I won't cave in and buy it 2-3 hours before release.
I would've definitely bought it on steam.
Pirating now.

Fuck Epic and anyone who makes a deal with that devil.

Borderlands 1, 2, and The Pre Sequel (not to mention Tales) all did very well on Steam, selling phenomenally well even up through recently. They were released not just on Windows but also OSX and most importantly Linux, thanks to well made ports by Aspyr and/or Feral.

I wont' touch BL3 on that infected pustule that is Epic, so until it comes to Steam, fuck it. They deserve the bad press. Worse, I'm concerned that even when it does come to Steam, they won't properly discount it given how long it has been out. Perhaps worst of all however is that Epic's complete failure to support Linux means that games that make the faustian bargain are less likely to be Linux titles, so BL3 may take longer to come to Linux if it does at all. Just fuck everything about Epic.

Meth is a hell of a drug

Gonna be a week or two at least, apparently it's using the newest Denuvo.

but you get a free psycho skin for Fortnite if you buy Borderlands 2 on Epic Store

None of them because Borderlands isn't fun to play

have sex

Attached: 1566935293816.png (579x920, 1.03M)

It’s bad and fake, thankfully. There’s already footage showing the text for the final boss mission so we know who it is.

Who would win, a large randumb XD script or sucky pretzels?

Attached: 1564275827360.png (530x375, 287K)

this

What kind of a retard can't hold themselves back on purchasing a game? It's not a life or death situation where if you don't drink a bottle of water you'd die

>More people are talking about the FF7 trailer than the early relesase that streamers get to play

Attached: SoMald.png (128x128, 28K)

gonna dl a cheat engine hack, like for the preivous bl games and increase the chance of legendaries to 10000

Attached: 1565893752669.png (696x493, 362K)

If I'm gonna play it on pc are my only options Epic store or pirate or is there something else I can use?

Attached: confused apu.png (256x196, 7K)

This garbage releases today and there's 0 hype other than blatant shill threads like this one. Randy is fucking finished.

>RNB0.5 have been deposited to your account
What did I mean by this, OP?

Biggest streamer playing BL3 got 3k viewers
And chat is not hyped

>your account has been locked due to failed login attempts
whoa, is this the power of egs?

wait 6 months for it to be on steam (the fact we have to wait is beyond retarded) I really think it's time we just went around killing people till they stop being retarded or we kill them all and start a new society.

The Epic Shills are getting desperate

Attached: 41a202e38323266e40e7b54f11e84723.png (1691x187, 78K)

They got 20k people, what are you talking about?

I'll let them beta test the game for me then buy the Superior version that is steam.

Attached: 1558095028517.jpg (800x804, 56K)

100% gamer comment. We live in a society...bottom text

>We live in a society
Yea a shitty one that's for sure.

Barrier + Drone
Drone + Clone
Barrier + Clone

which one bros

Attached: 1453399092418.png (171x207, 48K)

Ok subhuman

Attached: 1557780055765.png (763x758, 164K)

You look a little fat next time eat a salad.

People say Barrier+Clone is insane and that you need Barrier for endgame because that's the survivability tree.

Personally I'm going Drone+Digiclone

The one where i put my penis inside your vagina hole.

I'm done with these threads where /pol/tards are triggered by ironic dabbing and other shit they don't understand. See you in 6 months for the proper pc release Yea Forums, peace

I think I'll go drone barrier then, good luck

>DOGSHIT gunplay
>Cringe writing
Yeah, it's Yea Forums home.

The more I hear about this game the more amused I am, a villain being a streamer is hilarious

Might be the first borderlands game I pick up

Thank for the obligatory shill post

You mad esl, go back to your weeb shit

This is not BadAss bro

BL DLC is pretty much the only DLC that I actually support.

All of the BL1 DLC is fantastic (the arena one isn't great but it does give you the gun storage bank). Knoxx is like the gold-standard for what DLC should be in terms of length and content.
BL2 DLC is also very good. The pirate one is a bit short but has a lot of optional stuff to do. Tina's is basically the Knoxx of BL2.

I hate most DLC but Borderlands is generally DLC done right.

Sadly, BL has received little to no r34 over the years.

Imagine giving a shit about playing games on Linux.

i'm guessing that you're too old to know what "No LAN Support" is

>Sadly
not even the internet can fix their dogshit character design

>All of the BL1 DLC is fantastic
You can't be serious, BL1 is fucking dogshit aside from Knoxx armory and that's mostly because of the loot at the end

>he doesn't like the game I like
>HE'S JUST ANGRY! HE'S JUST MAD!
mad about what, dumbass? The game is multiplat anyone who wants it can play it.

What's wrong with female faces in this game?

Best part of BL2 was Handsome Jack

>Company takes epic deal because it benefits them and offers no benefit to the customers they claim to love
>People buy the game later anyway so the company faces no consequences for doing so and gets extra money
Wow, you're really showing them.

It's not piracy when Tim buys your copy for you

Attached: 1553152214791.png (911x869, 1.34M)

Post yfw you're not Anthony Burch

Attached: 1497853871730m.jpg (862x1024, 114K)

Attached: 1.jpg (288x250, 16K)

This can't be real.

Attached: 1533546331221.png (749x718, 296K)

this is clearly bait. the fact you can take this shit seriously when he mentions google stadia is pathetic.

>randy had fuck all to do with the game, I promise!
>please just buy it!

Australia has it in one hour and 10 minutes

Attached: B3489579-2DC2-434B-8C16-11E2531FA94F.jpg (474x364, 52K)

Fuck off, Mandy.

Attached: 1497311255264.jpg (450x500, 174K)

No, you won't

Attached: 688e5e625c60dce259cac3427e2440eef2a0f9d77f7adbf46d6b5f1507fcadb6.jpg (1634x913, 530K)

Preordering on Epic for that litty fortnite skin

Attached: 1526782262215.png (500x575, 233K)

Watch me.

Attached: download.png (240x385, 85K)

Please port it to switch, PLEASE
I refuse to buy a sony shitbox and microshit, PC is too elitist.
Nintendo and Borderlands, you know it makes sense!

so when can I pirate it?

They're doing live events to try to get people to buy early instead of waiting on whatever super collection comes out later. The live events have objectives, skins, and weapons you can't get otherwise. I'm assuming they broke the ability to have a save editor like 1 and 2 where you can just hack in whatever stuff you want. They're doing two live events before the first DLC is released. One is a halloween event, I can't remember the other.

Borderlands 2 was bullshit online. Everyone had that trainer so they were all level 99 with EPIC BADASS weapons. I'll play it solo after I can pirate it because I'm not falling for it again Bobandy.

Attached: 1565382551704.jpg (645x467, 65K)

Likely 8 to 12 hours from now. There are a lot of crackheads at standby waiting to crack it.

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT PROUD
FUCK VALVE

>No more Anthony Burch

I'm looking forward to it just for that

As a lifelong Yea Forums user since 1994, I am hyped for "Dandy" Randy Pitchford's new masterpiece, Borderlands 3!

>350 replies
wow game really is popular!

Thread was made almost 13 hours ago, the hype train is real

Putting aside the direct concerns over the crappiness of the launcher:
Their cheif strategy is to force people to buy from them.
How good do you think they intend to be?

>No more Anthony Burch
>The writing ends up still being just as cringe and filled with epic maymays

Are we gonna see mass viral marketing spam again

I bought this retarded, reddit ass game, I have absolutely no expectations because randy is an absolute retard. I have no doubt I will be disappointed. I’m excited to be angry about how bad it is though.

>y-you're supporting Epic!

Sorry kid, I buy on based console :)

kirov reporting

>every trailer shows the same 4 locations
It's going to have 0 content, isn't it.

>play online with robot
>trick someone to say "he" or "she"
>report
>...

>profit ?!?

Go pay epicshitstore your money then faggot. I'll just pirate it and use hamachi to play with my also pirate friends.

You use Hamachi to play it with your friends, brainlet. I dont wanna play with randoms anyway, are you retarded?

Have fun waiting weeks or months to play the game poorfag

You can literally see the "LAN" icon in the fucking video presentation of the game, you dumb gypsy AHAHHAHA. Seethe more, go pay epicshitstore your money while we play for free.

This is payed shilling right?

Glad to see 2K is continuing the tradition of shilling BL

google how to pirate ffs.

Where's the USB key, Randy?

>based
>not "badass"

Attached: badass magician.jpg (2000x2000, 246K)

FPBP and thanks Tim for paying!

doing a Borderlands 3 Giveaway! I am giving away 3 copies of Borderlands 3! Winners can choose the game for XBOX, PS4, or PC! Click the link to sign up! gleam.io/l2Qux/borderlands-3-giveaway-3-copies

Attached: EBu9dtMWsAMAut5.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

I can't wait for the crack not because I want to pirate the game, but because piratecucks won't stop shitposting every thread until the game gets cracked, just like every other game with Denuvo.

Attached: 1568149316175.png (930x835, 664K)

It will take at least few months, newest denuvo version is extremely hard to crack and cracker scene is declining. Hell, it may take years

Sauce? None on my searches are picking.up anything.

>Playing Randy Pitchford games
>Ever
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXi7zpjqzI

Planetfall was cracked one the day it released

Don't reply to shills

>taking the bait

Everyone that has paid any attention knows that denuvo only """works""" for games that have 0 attention directed to them or nobody wants to play or crack in the first place. Something as high profile as blunderlands with the ebin-store bonus factor is bound to be cracked in days, likely hours.

Apparently there is a planet or two they haven't shown yet

>i won't play the best game ever made because i don't like the ceo of the company who made it
petty tbqh fampai

I dropped the game at the Knoxx DLC. It wasn't hard, just a slog to get through.

>feel sympathy for her

>she makes Angel a spider monster in her RPG and blames her for Roland's death which the other characters never really get into besides Lilith saying "She wasn't really like that", but holy fuck they gotta drive that fucking crumpets joke into the ground.

The Borderlands games rely a lot on the interaction with friends to carry a lot of its flaws. I don't even know how people play these games solo, they feel like an absolute chore alone. They try to mask the generic quest design by over-writing them with LE WACKY CHARACTERS, a fetch quest is a fetch quest though.

They nailed down the whole 'go here do thing so your dude gets stronger' compulsion that RPGs has on the most basic level so it has a retard tier accessibility.

Attached: tumblr_op9yrlEKhC1u3yg4qo1_500.png (500x521, 194K)

>payed

crackwatch.com/game/anno-1800/comments?comment=C7LQYf9GAbNzC6EiT

redditors liked her because le-quirky-loli-who-talks-ghetto
she was annoying for sure. probably talks the same in the new one

Does the pc version have controller support for an xbone controller? I actually don't think I can play a borderlands game without a controller.

Attached: 1568034272412.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

SFM took up most of the bulk
Your opinion

>Anno
>Octoraveler
As I said, shit that nobody wants to play.

The answer will of course be yes

Yes, and planetfall has steam drm which protect it only from selling on other storefronts. It was denuvo free you moron

what was wrong with the level scaling? too hard or too easy?

I don't know about the official version but BL2 pirated had it.

>He is unaware

>FPS
>controller

Is this the power Yea Forums these days?

>thinking borderlands has or ever will need super precise aiming
>thinking its anything like a normal fps in the first place
Is this the power of Yea Forums these days

yeah but its got rpg mechanics so mouse isnt necessary

>All games get cracked quickly
>Except these ones, they don't count

Attached: 1566457509023.png (220x290, 129K)

see

>Anime poster
>Retarded

pottery

Just admit you are a casual scrub and kill yourself already, there is nothing wrong with it.

Honestly the guns and gunplay looks amazing from the gameplay thats come out so at the very least it will be a great 'loot n shoot' game especially in endgame content. However anything would be better than the nerf guns in bl2. But the characters and jokes look more obnoxious than ever so i guess its an equal exchange. The Vault hunters don't look as good as the ones in 2 but their abilities are a lot better for sure. Hopefully we get a psycho dlc character again. Also if you want to kill yourself try taking a shot every time you here the word badass.

Attached: 2342rw.png (400x396, 152K)

seething

So what are the new features compared to the previous games? Because the shown gameplay footage might as well have been a BL2 dlc

I know you are a zoomer, you don't have to confirm it again with buzzwords faggot

so what exactly is this "extensive" endgame supposed to be? is it just "play the game again but at a higher level!" like the past two titles?

Nigger you are talking about borderlands. The whole game is casual no matter what you play it on.

Attached: 12532363.png (420x420, 267K)

livid

>>loot tables fixed, people finding frequent legionaries in chests and from enemies
I hope to god this is true, farming in BL2 didn't take long but it sucked a lot of the fun out of the game and hardly any legendarys dropped after killing bosses or from chests without farming which really put a damper on the loot focus the game had

Attached: 1562969542502.png (292x450, 85K)

see>Not knowing this is vidya

Attached: maxresdefault-6.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

even during 2 people were shitting on it and calling it Memelands

BUY /OURGAME/ YOU EFFIN TRAITOR

Attached: 1566977975827.png (785x1000, 254K)

both. its clear noone at gearbox testplayed the game after the first playthrough.

>Have to pay 100 dollarydoos for all the bullshit they're gonna release

>base game doesn't have a raid

Nah

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

can't wait to download my paid copy from torrents
thx ratman wanker

Diablo 3 rifts and circle of slaughter (the arenas from BL1). Also TVHM like other games and Mayhem mode (Diablo 3 torment levels)

>>base game doesn't have a raid
give me a sauce on that

specifics? i never found the game that difficult all the way up to OP10 or w/e the max was. you just needed to farm new equipment if it was too hard to finish

From what i've heard
>A survival type game mode with bosses and optional objectives with six locations that you play for half an hour in
>mayhem mode that increases game difficulty for better loot with 3 stages
>Another Wave based survival mode that as generic as it sounds

He.

hopefully they're randomly generated levels because nothing was more boring than BL2 endgame where you just sprint to the boss skipping the entire zone

gamespot.com/articles/borderlands-3-endgame-explainer-what-can-you-do-af/1100-6469786/

>Remembering the early game of BL2 where the only good weapons were explosive rifles that used 4 ammo, everything else took to long

I'm worried with the footage i've seen, everyone is using revolvers and one shot rifles

Shotguns, automatic rifles and explosives aren't being shown much

>x kills an enemy .5 seconds faster so it makes every other weapon unusable!!!
just find a gun that looks cool and use it faggot

I hope they dial back on the Burch, and the game's humor and tone is more like the Telltale game and less like Borderlands 2 itself

watch random jewtuber videos of the game then. ive seen plenty of them using smgs and machine guns

>no raid boss

that's retarded if true, they were the most fun part about borderlands

also on pc?

dude, Burch is in Riot

>thinking its anything like a normal fps in the first place
Name one mechanic in borderlands that makes it anything different than a normal fps game

read >Though exact details haven't been revealed, Borderlands 3 is scheduled to get raids down the line as well

And since this is 2k and gearbox we're talking about, i'll be suprised if it isn't paid content.

just play in a different language and it's suddenly a lot more bearable.

Buckling in for some crazy reductionist arguments.

>no raid
I feel like they'll get all their money with denuvo before most people get to the endgame and see how shit it is

Has he ever been good at anything?

No one gives a fuck about UNIST or whatever shitty edgy series your favorite slut is from you retard

I want to play Amara because she's hot but I don't like Sirens in previous titles

they weren't fun they were stupid
>skip everything and run straight to raid boss
>fight overpowered raid boss that two shots you
>compensate for this by re-spec'ing before fight into some gimmick that will kill raid boss in 2 seconds
yeah. fun

>whatever shitty edgy series your favorite slut is from
>Despite me never mentioning the name of the game, you recognize it

Attached: downloadfile-2.gif (498x498, 524K)

OR
Do the boss with other people
Because, you know, raid boss. you fucking braindead

People are saying she's one of the strongest, so you may be in luck then.

You have a Maya 2.0 build, a melee build and an action skill spam build, so she has a lot of options

>We're going home
what a flaming faggot
kill yourself, fruitcake

Absolutely based, fuck paypigs

>do boss with other people
>one person is spec'd into OP gimmick build
>boss dies in 5 seconds
OR
>do boss with friends who aren't spec'd into OP gimmick
>boss takes a pixle's worth of damage from an entire mag
>fight takes an hour because you purposely gimped yourself
cool!

you mean spec'd into OP gimmick and cheated perfect gear?

probably, but how would i know if they cheated to get their perfect rolls on their gear rather than being an autismo and farming for hours on end

oh right, we already have those free copies cuz Tim paid them. I almost forget it.

bullshit

CODEX or HOODLUM will be cracking it fast enough.

Is loot still shared in public games and the fastest faggot just grabs everything worth a damn? That's the biggest flaw of the series and makes playing with randoms impossible.

>bullshit
It's just what I've heard I hope it doesn't take long as I plan on grabbing it as soon as it's cracked.

>playing with randoms

>HOODLUM cracking denuvo

Lolno, it's either CODEX or CPY. And it'll take minimum of 2 weeks because they have to play and double check for all the DRM triggers in-game.

See you in 7 months, on Steam.

Didn't they advertise that in a party you get your own loot like Torchlight 2?

Does the game have cloud saves?

yes. you can turn this feature on or off as well

Not everyone has a slave to play with everytime you want to play.
Can someone confirm that?

>Not everyone has a slave to play with everytime you want to play.

>Steam

Dude it's 2019, let it go. Epic won, sell your steam account while servers are still up.

>cohh getting double viewers than the biggest Borderlands shill on twitch.

Source? I’m not buying on epic and I don’t know if I want to wait for a crack of the game if all I really care about in any capacity is the story.

quick googling gave me this.
Following the latest trailer, which confirmed the official Borderlands 3 release date, a new post went up on the PlayStation Blog which detailed some more information about the game. One of the biggest details was that the loot system would be getting changed a bit, allowing players to receive their own loot instead of it being shared with everyone in the game. This means that players can no longer steal another player's loot. However, if players want to fight over loot like they did in the past, they can revert back to the old Borderlands loot-sharing system in the game's settings.

once you gg you realize other hunters are a hindrance. can't count how many times i was hitting every step perfectly in a fight only for my guy to give the fuck up because some brazilian nigger died to a great jaggi in another area.

>Can someone confirm that?
Yeah, it's true.

this. you can always tell the people who played the game 95% co-op vs the people who solo until they're proficient at each monster

Yes, you get your own loot, or you can play "classic" and dickgrab for scraps

the appeal is ugly deranged women who talk like niggers is standard now, guarantee you old Tina is a big slut

i hope shes a slut. how far into the future is 3 set from 2? is she still underage? :^)

time skip would make her like 18 or 19

>gypsy
>implying a gypsy is stupid enough to put money in a shit game like this
>implying a gypsy wouldnt pirate it
>implying a gypsy wouldnt use hamachi to play with his bros

Randy you're the CEO of your own company - you can commission your own goddamn CP

PC Gamer Review:
"Glimmers of heart are buried deep. I dug the cute relationship between Sir Hammerlock, a charming interplanetary big game hunter, and his new boyfriend on Eden-6"
Yeah no thanks.

Worst part of this fucking game is how they had 3 games now with characters who were, mostly, fun to play and with the new installment we get characters who look like they are part of the 40% with no chance to play the old ones.

Attached: dog.jpg (187x250, 5K)

Who looks like a tranny?

when did they make hammerlock a poofter? lmao dropped. why cant a single videogame come out without an agenda

>barely hit minimum requirements
the game looks like shit i dont understand this

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-173439_Clover.jpg (994x501, 122K)

>who talk like niggers is the standard now
You get them gran gran.

>fun to play
>look like
I am also mad and dumb.

Hammerlock was a fag from the start

>Release day
>Doesn't actually come out until 7 PM

Fucking bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9QDORRiUO8

There is not a single good character in this entire AIDS smeared, trannyfag agenda piece of shit franchise.

I want everyone who makes these games to die a slow, painful death. The fact that Australian Lesbians In Space was not the end of Gearbox is unfuckingbelievable.

really? in the first one he was too?

Yes

Imagine being this upset that there are people who enjoy a thing you don't like.

Attached: 1566211042686.jpg (455x675, 86K)

Shut up, homosexual.

i guess i missed that part. probably because they don't shove it in your face. seems like they're planning to shove it in your face in 3 if they're adding story with him and a boyfriend

There's a bit where Hammerlock is talking to you over the radio and all you can here is "blargooblehurkslurpgulp" and then he starts coughing really hard.

and you're able to deduce that he was sucking a dick or something? was there something before that stating he was a queer?

Yeah, I'm thinking that's based.

I'm going to play this game and enjoy myself and there's nothing you can do about it. :p

>playing games for story

He literally, explicitly talks about his boyfriend in TPS. It was more subtle in 2, but I'm pretty sure there was something about it in his DLC too.

oh maybe thats why. i never played tps more than just the story. that game sucked

we are finally rid of lilith

I just want to know when spoilers beyond the review copy starts coming in so I can see how much of a trash fire the writing and plot is.

>playing a looter shooter
What's it like having double digit IQ?

It's trash.

stinky

XD bro

Pretty damn nice.

>lilith finally fucking dies
good

its shit
borderlands was never good storywise

what do big brained people play?

Borderlands is the only franchise that has these small moments where I see a fraction of greatness or something genuinely interesting even though almost everything about it is absolute trash
youtube.com/watch?v=6chxuovrbCI

I know it's shit. I just want to see where it lands on the scale of shit.

I bought it because I have more money than sense. What seems like a good character for a first solo playthrough? None of them look all that interesting to me.

apparently some characters die and then you kill the bad guys
what more do you expect

I want playable Krieg back. No Krieg - no buy. Strong female nigger as a melee berserker is a fucking disgrace. Every male option is either embarrassing agenda pushing or looks like a wimpy Waluigi.

the negress so you can show how tolerant you are to people

Where the fuck is Krieg?

>They killed the loli waifu
Yeah fuck that shit, I'm not even going to pirate it now,

Its hard to enjoy a game when they keep spouting LGTBBQ agenda at you all the time.

There's only one male option though

muscles, strong as an ox, has a strong sense of justice and a killer smile, abs you can cut diamonds on. im one lucky guy

What? Tina is dead? I might actually have a reason to buy this now.

>being married to an actual tranny

Where do you guys torrent now? I don't trust pirate bay having 10 different websites

nah tina isn't loli anymore.

>Vladof is the most russian company to ever exist
>Only way it could be more russian is if the CEO was a bear chugging down Vodka while doing the kazotsky kick
>Finally get to see a Vladof character for the first time
>Has the most boring and generic voice out of any character in the serious
What the fuck were they thinking?

she is 100% woman. and i love her dearly

I hope to god he gets cameo or at least a mention seen as he was the most popular bl2 vault hunter

>options
>dialogue volume
>0

Also
>LGTBBQ agenda all the time
The games definitely have SJW callouts but to say it's "all the time" is blatantly false.

OMG SO FUCKING BASED

>The games definitely have SJW callouts
Remember when they made the hyper masculine character a feminist in all the dlcs?

How do people reach the ending so quickly? Or I guess this was a critic who got an early copy and uploaded it after the embargo was lifted?

What do you mean by "pets, mech, melee, etc. all scale well into late game"? Isn't it leveled gear?

A fucking gay wimp who looks like a faggot. Even Antony fucking Burch made something as fun as Krieg. But this roster is just fucking awful. Every single one of them looks and sounds like trash.

you've seen jewtube celebrities play the game in a glorified demo setting. how can you even judge the characters?
if they put krieg back in the game faggots like you would whine about originality instead

Based
>Mordecai
>Brick
>Krieg
>Axton
>Gaige
>Willhelm
>Athena
>Jack
>Zane
>Fl4K
Cringe
>Lilith
>Roland
>Maya
>Salvador
>Zero
>Nisha
>Claptrap
>Aurelia
>Amara
>Moze

So you're telling us to get excited for D.Va, a virtue signally negro ogre, Zero suit Zero, and a robot?

>Maya
>Cringe
ok retard

All sirens are cringe

every siren but maya is cringe

I hate even the fact that my options are 2 women, a retarded pronoun faggot trashcan and a shitty limp dick homo as the only male option. I want something similar to Sal, Brick or Krieg. Not a fucking woman.

>gaige based
>maya cringe

Absolute rat

Why are we calling the chinese Adam Jensen rip-of a homo now? Did I miss something?

He most likely is.

There's a 90% chance he's gay