Voucher chads report in. What have you used your for? Saving mine for Pokemon and Link's Awakening

Voucher chads report in. What have you used your for? Saving mine for Pokemon and Link's Awakening.

Attached: voucher.jpg (652x400, 214K)

MUA3 and Astral Chain
MUA3 wasn't very good, I wish I had saved it for Links Awakening

Probably using mine on Astral Chain and DAEMON X MACHINA. Still have to beat a handful of games before picking up more though.

fire emblem and Mario Maker

I kinda wish I bought another one but i didn't realize it was a limited time offer till it was too late

You can only buy one set of vouchers per account.

astral chain, gunna use the other on LM3
you can have up to 4 sets (8 total since they come in pairs)

I don't know why they made it limited time in the US. Europe and Japan still sells them.
I'd buy another set of vouchers and maybe play something I otherwise wouldn't have. Instead I'm hording these vouchers until something I want rolls around.
Anyways I used 2 on Mario Maker and Fire Emblem, probably use the other two I have on Dragon Quest and Pokemon.

>I don't know why they made it limited time in the US. Europe and Japan still sells them.
Seems Doug Bowser is just as useless as Reggie was

>buying digital
>being so poor saving $20 makes a difference
top fucking kek

>buy a Switch as my first console since going mustard rice 9 years ago
>games going 33% off 2 years post release is considered a good deal
>the only decent sales are all indie shit I already own on PC

Attached: 1545265258399.jpg (712x528, 179K)

>Gives Nintendo $100 to save $20 on two $60 games
What are you gonna spend that $20 you saved on user?

SMM2. Other one will be Animal Crossing. I hate buying digital, so I'll at least go with games that kind of make sense that way.

>vouchers save $10 for two SELECT digital titles
>walmart sells every new game for $50, physically

topkek

you also get gold coins back from it, worth around $5 or so, but in general the vouchers aren't a good deal and are only worth it if you happen to have left over credit/points for whatever reason.

Fire Emblem and BotW2

>buying pokemon
cringe

I got my average cost down to $40. Used one on Astral Chain, used one Link's Awakening, one is reserved for Luigi's Mansion 3 and I have 5 left. One the fence for DxM and will probably save the remainder for surprises throughout next year. I imagine a few big titles will at least be available for preorder at the next E3

i hacked my switch and got unlimited "vouchers". i used them to get everything.

Fire Emblem and Links Awakening.

based

It's a real lackluster deal for some countries. Meanwhile places like Japan and Mexico pay the equivalent of 80 dollars for some digital games. Xenoblade 2 for example

I was thinking of getting some of those Vouchers, actually. Already got Mario Maker and Smash so was thinking of Astral Chain and Fire Emblem. Maybe another set for Link's Awakening and Animal Crossing.

Used them on Mario Maker 2 and Astral Chain, it was a great choice
>actually getting pokemon swsh
I hope you're joking to bait replies

DQB2 and Astral Chain
No regrets

FE3H and Astral Chain

>hoarding plastic boxes
yikes, but I guess it's ok for you since no one visits you

>pokemon

Attached: viper stupid.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I used mine for the following:

Mario Maker 2
Ultimate Alliance 3
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Astral Chain
Link's Awakening
Daemon X Machina
Dragon Quest 11
#FE Encore

Once they are available for preorder, I will use my remaining two vouchers on:

Luigi's Mansion 3
Pokemon Sword

If you do the math, I saved roughly 100$ by buying the games via the vouchers, meaning that one of these games was effectively free, and another one was only 20$. The vouchers are a huge fucking deal and I hope Nintendo keeps them as a permanent thing.

>buying the shitty new pokemon
>buying a worse looking version of a 20+ year old game for full price
poor nintards

Attached: 1564285301317.jpg (540x394, 54K)

Used mine for Fire Emblem and Astral Chain. Wish I bought another pair for DXM and something else.

Mario Maker and Animal Crossing. Their replay value makes them the best value. Waiting on Astral Chain and LA.

same

Mario Maker 2 and Daemon x Machina
Was going to save it for Animal Crossing but with the delay, I'm willing to bet there will be a second voucher program around then.

I used one on FE Houses. The next one I have no idea what to save it for.

Astral chain, Dunno what else to sound It in, im torn between demon x machina and marvel ultimate alliance