Untitled

Attached: 1568240886555.png (1752x3036, 2.7M)

Head too big, face is retarded, boobs are positioned weird and are sort of floating.

10/10 recreation of the original art.

god this tits look fucking terrible

looks too old

Kys
Also kys fucking retard

Attached: 1568242924215.jpg (2029x980, 283K)

Attached: 1568212010354.jpg (525x865, 44K)

dude I don't care what your weird autism vendetta is, you've gotta open your eyes and see that those tits look fucked

Attached: 1568212055277.png (273x615, 95K)

Theyre true to the original, actually kys unironically fucking Aerithfaggot

Still too flat

Attached: 1568219229624.jpg (1180x1355, 218K)

are you retarded or something
they look like 2 bowls full of magnets that are trying to keep away from each other

I wish fags who hated tits would die off

dude you don't even know what tits look like

her design unironically look slike shit in the remake, and I'm not just talking about the smaller boobies. The black stockings and undershirt actually look like shit and ruin the simplicity and flow of her design.

From an artistic standpoint her new outfit is a mess. Also smaller tits.

unironically too big to take seriously

Looks stupid. Only a virgin would think that looks good.

Its a blatant fuck you to any fans of tifa. Its unironically ethincs department sjw fucking fags that have infested Sony and Square enix. Nomura is fucking gay. Its disgusting how gay he is, he makes the male characters fujobait trash and removes any feminine sex appeal from the female cast.

The only 3D render that looks faithful to the original

yeah because it looks fucking stupid

looks like a cheap sex doll

Attached: 1523542366643.jpg (724x948, 609K)

That looks absolutely ridiculous, you wanna know how I know you're a virgin?

The amount of chestlet roasties in this thread and actual gay men is appaling.

Attached: 1566738878779.jpg (502x460, 49K)

the amount of virgins like you isn't surprising though

Attached: cloudo.jpg (1476x1080, 210K)

this looks pretty good
now if only it had tifa's face and not the current soulless barbie version

Attached: Tifa-FFVIIArt.png (255x532, 139K)

>le ebin incel virgin joke
Its getting really old. The response to any valid argument is now "incel." I long for the day you are dragged through the streets and reduced to ash

Attached: 1567780771835.png (1450x1000, 94K)

Right is from Rainbow Six siege.
Why can't Western design good female anymore?

Attached: japan vs usa.png (720x433, 579K)

I didn't say incel. That's all you.

Unironically gay men and ugly women.

They should be fucked. By me.

They will. lol That's kind of how it goes. Fags generally do not reproduce, neither do numale SJW cunts either.

You really should get out more.

Back to your pedophillia website shitstain

Attached: 1567958793933.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

This is coming from the dude that has never been next to a pair other than his mom's.

looks very forced. se sucks but i dont want to see a creature like this in a game. it fits eroges tho.

My mother has tits the size of Tifa and I grew up well nourished and tall (6'4") which indicates to me that you are a foreign fucking manlet who had a mother with teetlets and therefore hate breasts you cocksucking fag.

Even that Tifa in your pic is better than the current one. Especially in the breasts department.

Attached: 1544393836069.jpg (1440x1744, 197K)

The genuine difference is, in real life breast size doesn't matter that much to me, as long as the face is kissable. Big breasts are definitely a bonus. But in theis fucking situation, they've ruined my favorite female character of all time and lopped off 2-4 cupsizes to be PC. I'm enfuriated that they've ruined the fantasy of it all.

This.
As it stands now, Aerith has the best face (by far) and is pretty equal to body thiccness as well.

Childhood

Incel detected.

Kumbrain begone.

>Its a blatant fuck you to any fans of tifa.
Leave the house. Have s*x. Take back your life from Yellow Jew.

@477632930
@477632961
@477633205
Why is Yea Forums full of resetera trannies?

God damn, alright I see you Square.

anyone who thinks the dissidia version is the better version solely for the tits is a genuine retard
ff7r tifa's tits look kinda meh, tucked away in that sports bra, but the tits on the dissidia model genuinely aren't modeled correctly
they're like tits modeled by someone who's only seen tits once, years and years ago and they don't quite remember the right shape

As if calling everyone who disagrees with your horrific fetishbait roasties or lowtest is any better.

When the civil war comes, they will

Why is she the only one who looks like an unfinished model? And I'm not only talking about her boobs.
Her white blouse looks like... zoomed in and polygonally square. Also her hair looks undetailed. It's like sabotage.

Do you also have a 13" cock, a garage full of Lamborghinis and a bank account with a balance of $1 billion dollars? Does Albert Einstein clap for your birthday and give you $100?

>fetishbait roastie
2DPD Pedophile detected

bruh

Attached: 1568247473635.png (1040x665, 375K)

nice backboob and hips

Attached: 1568215083078.webm (1920x1080, 407K)

No? Have you never seen large breasts before? I bet you live in some shithole country where women never have bigger breasts than an A cup.

>can't differentiate faces
Yikes! Legitimate autism!

The weakest part of her design is her head. The hair color, the facial proportions and that includes nose is way too big for the face and the lips are way too small for the nose, the hair is way too smooth, and the hair shading is fucking flat and shit, it looks like something out of sfm and slapped in there at the last minute.
In my opinion if Tifa had a 10/10 head people would've noticed the nerfed body less.
I mean, I was there when people cried when AC tifa was revealed as just a generic cgi gook. Well, they outdid themselves in the generic department.
Honestly? Tifa looks more of an NPC than Jessie, that's how bad she is. They fucked up.

I never forgot

Ok now thats a crying fucking shame that Tseng unironically looks better than Tifa.

No, he's right. Nomura is a fucking fujoshi faggot.

>BRUH MY MOM HAS BIG TITS!!!
>BE MY FRIEND!
>PLEEEEEEEEEASE IM SO LONELEYYYYY!!!!!
>*shoots up an elementary school and then suicides*
Stay sexually frustrated, kumbrain

Stay upset that you have never nor will ever taste a large succulent teet. Stay low test you beta manlet fag.

Attached: 1568236355964.webm (1920x1080, 1.7M)

>shiva has a larger rack than tifa now
WHAT BIZZARE FUCKING UNIVERSE IS THIS?
WHY DOES NOMURA HATE TIFA?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

calm down aerithfag.

HAHAHAHA They look really similar.

>similar
It goes way beyond. They're identical. If Tifa squints a little, you got Tseng.

Ok, but how much do you love her?

Attached: p14.png (1650x2550, 1.16M)

I'd plow the fuck out of fat Tifa

bruh

are you srsly flexing that you're alpha because you tasted a nipple from your mom breastfeeding you?

>bruh
>flexing

Oh ok you're that one nigger whose an assfag. Makes sense now.

Based. Keep saying it.

@477636392
Lol bottlefed manlet bet he's never tasted a tit in his life.

>Being tall is somehow the same as saying you got a huge dick and other lies and exaggerations

How insecure of a fag do you have to be? This is just sad.

Attached: 15673646511.png (1040x650, 454K)

You know how I know you're a gigantic faggot?

You never noticed her undershirt she always had. Kill yourself.

>Hurr from an artistic standpoint hurr
>Why
>B-Because it looks like shit

>this same fucking lowtest gay assworshipping nigger has been replying to anybody dissing remake Tifa 50 times in this thread.

Attached: 1568042043091.png (1101x795, 99K)

I don't care about her breasts just as long as the mod will change literally everything else in that ugly ass design.

Attached: 1561553167959.png (648x810, 500K)

>Multiple people point out how much of a queer I am? No, it's surely the work of one man.

46 replies and counting

Attached: 1566737953687.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

You can tell Square was dishonest about Tifa because this pic doesn't stand out as fake, she totally fits the group. Maybe lighting is less detailed, but not to a point it's jarring.

and They're the same goddamn size, at best her tits look smaller from the front because you cant see the overhang so well because they're compressed by the black sports bra.

But this is the very same size chest as in the literally original concept art for Tifa in the original game.

soul soulless

of course they look ridiculous to a 5'1 manlet like you

based

>Head too big
Tifa's about 5'4 so that head size is about right.

I never thought i'd say this but they're making some character wayyy too fucking white and ruining them.

Attached: Rude.png (1161x1347, 1.05M)

Tits are still small as shit tho.
And she still has that resting bitchface compared to her warmer more inviting face in the original, it's not Tifa really.

He looks like xehanort on a preview

Character models are so inconsistent it’s pathetic

They're not flat in the slightest. Anyone who actually thinks this may be mentally ill.

>t. chestlet
>t. tranny
>t. assman
>t. nigger
>t. Aerithfag

They're not bigger. You can tell from the side. Shiva's tits are just actually loose.

In centimeters: the original Tifa was at least 105, the new one at best is 90.

Even if that were true, she's still not FLAT.

Shes as dfc as a fucking c*nny you fucking retard. Now fuck off back to Yea Forums where you sick fucks belong.

(you)

You can actually stop that webm at the direct backview moment and see that there's zero backboob. The hips are an illusion caused by the cover and she shouldn't have hips anyway.

Yet even then I'm more furious that her tanktop no longer has a fully open back like it used to. 99% fanartists never got it right either during these two decades. I want to see Tifa's shoulder blades.

based

Attached: 1273712952743.gif (314x278, 1.1M)

soul

Attached: o6obs8ohtb6z.jpg (632x768, 186K)

No but the kind of fag who flexes that is probably lying