Who was in the right?

Who was in the right?

To me: Joshua is more pragmatic, but Daniel is more loyal to his faith. I am leaning towards Joshua, because it's what my character would side with, but I want to hear the opinions of the anons here.

Attached: Who.jpg (3840x1080, 727K)

I think you got the names backwards bro.

joshua, what kind of nigger actually helps daniel?

>he ran away from zion like a pussy instead of exterminating the White Legs like a chad
LOL

>Daniel wants to flee because Zion is a concept, not a place, and killing without cause is against the Lord. He's prepared to defend himself but does not want to shed blood if it can be avoided. This is naive and impractical, but commendable and closest to the scripture: "Thou Shalt Not Kill."

>Joshua wants to stay because he is more worldly than Daniel, and realizes that sometimes you just need to ice a few niggers to keep the peace.

Think I got it right.

Is there a Virgin/Chad version of this?

Google says so

Attached: download.jpg (304x166, 9K)

bls

Attached: 1495561433810.jpg (2106x2048, 237K)

I see nobody here can reply to you seriously and with a degree of thoughtfulness so let me be the first to say: Joshua is a FUCKING PUSSY.

Just look up "the virgin daniel vs the chad joshua"

OH FUCK I MEAN DANIEL DANIEL IS THE PUSSY JOSHUA NO PLEASE JOSHUA AAAA

I sided with Daniel the first time around simply because seemed like an unrepentant psycho.
zero remorse over what he did pre-Hoover Dam, "i'm a different man now"
doesn't even acknowledge that the other Mormons died rather than giving him, a treacherous murdering bastard up
switches back into war mode without a second thought

but yeah, wanting to preserve the tribals' innocence is retarded
leaving one of the few fertile areas left for a tribe that can't even do anything with even more so

>but Daniel is more loyal to his faith
So what, Joshua is also faithul. Daniel will whines no matter the outcome, the notion of innocence is not important when Zion is the legacy of Randall Clarke to the Sorrows and one of the last place untainted by radiations. The Sorrows deserve that place, sure according to Josh' ending, they get some problems with the Dead Horses but it's bound to happen when 2 tribes live next to each other.It's either that or let general goblidook salt the earth of Zion as White Legs are known for fucking up the region they raid.
>tl,dr Daniel is a moron and Joshua is based

i like this one

Attached: large[1].jpg (1200x578, 96K)

Isn't Daniel the one saying if you want Peace prepare for war?

Joshua is right but Daniel has a point

That's what makes the fight ending a tragedy and the flight ending a loss

The Sorrows were raised in a state of innocence you'd only find in nature: no society to teach them evil, no parents to teach them about violence -- they are the one "good thing" that happened because of the apocalypse

Daniel recognizes this and finds it incredibly precious, biblically so, but Joshua recognizes the Sorrows for what they are: children in need of an object lesson in protecting themselves. That you have to intervene and talk Joshua out of killing the leader of the White Legs to get the best ending suggests that Joshua was not acting in the best interests of the tribe however

Attached: [noots internally].jpg (500x364, 20K)

Joshua is only “good” cause he’s stuck in the canyon with no help but a bunch of slack jawed natives.
Given the chance he would gladly nuke the NCR, Arizona, and the Mojave for good measure. Until then he’s just waxing scriptures and M1911s.

Attached: 5CA8B671-64BB-4F22-AF01-4C5B56F3FFE2.jpg (800x994, 198K)

>Joshua holding a hunting revolver
0/10

Attached: 1434242619740.png (300x310, 104K)

Am I supposed to be able to read this?

Now I gotta go replay it again
Are there any absolute must have mods? I think vanilla is pretty good as it is but I'm open to suggestions

this
i don't know if he was written this way intentionally, but i don't buy his prodigal son shit for a second

I killed both and all the indian fucks lol

I genuinely like Project Nevada. I'd also recommend all the weapon mods ones as well as things like animation mods that make the game look less janky.

>I'm a retard who shot Follows-Chalk
Might wanna get your eyes checked.

Reminder if you don't back Caesar you're a libcuck

>Honest Hearts is the most well written and interesting DLC
>Its the least liked
What went wrong? I thought Obsidiots slobbered all over writing in games

He's lying to himself, it's why he won't own up to what he did.

>I'm sure that my blood-thirsty band of murderhobos and rapists would take be fine with taking ideas from the NCR to create a synthesis!

>Honest Hearts is the second most well written and interesting DLC
>it's the second least liked
FTFY
Also to answer your question people can't understand the nuance of both dead money and honest hearts, it's why they love "lol penises lmao" so much.

I think that was Plato

i considered that maybe his attitude is supposed to be some kind of 'Christian carisma' that i'm completely deaf to, but i don't find it very convincing
either he truly believes he has changed or he's full of shit

-Old World Blues
-Lonesome Road
-Honest Hearts
-Dead Money

In that order. HH was too short/too small. I was there and then I was gone and the only thing I got that I liked was the Survivalist Rifle ( even if it couldnt replace This Machine)

Joshua, they need to be able to defend themselves. The tribes are no longer safe from the rest of the wasteland anymore.

Dead Money is the least liked

>it's why they love "lol penises lmao" so much.
Old World Blues is so fucking shit dude. Its like Obsidian were trying to make fallout but made that pile of shit instead.

Dead Money ran and played like shit. It was a half assed survival horror mod in a shitty map so badly copy pasted it looked like a Halo level

>-Old World Blues
>-Lonesome Road
>above anything
Yikes

>the only thing I got that I liked was the Survivalist Rifle ( even if it couldnt replace This Machine)
>What is A Light Shining In Darkness

Attached: 1397401169713.png (1145x614, 287K)

Yet it's the best written, people just can't get past muh radios.

It was filled with campy scifi which has always been a big part of fallout. yall act like NV was a thesis on philosophy and go full autist over any attempt at humor.

Fallouts design philosophy is dark humor, not le so random humor.

So?

Attached: 20190912010747_1.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

All of New Vegas' DLC was mediocre.

They were the most fun.

Good gear, fun enemies except for that halfassed bossfight at the end of LR, that sucked shit.

Attached: 20190912010855_1.jpg (1920x1080, 397K)

Boring DLC, total shit. Only good thing about it was the pretty canyon.
Who actually gave a shit about some mudflinging tribals having a chimpout with each other?

Attached: 1467835464985.jpg (389x491, 55K)

have you never played fallout 2

Do you want to know how I know you came here in 2016?

Attached: 1390400764386.png (448x463, 181K)

Fallout 2 is frequently cited as an example if humor damaging a game
Plus all the pop culture references that are out if date

>stick with Daniel
>white legs get to raid zion, turn one of last nature preserves into trash dump, make a powerful blow to delicate ecology of the region
>also white legs fail to get into legion, become pack of usual raider fuckups

>stick with Joshua
>zion is preserved and guarded by people who know how to handle nature and take only what they need, giving nature a chance to grow and expand from there
>also white legs are spared humiliation of being denied by legion and having themselves die out into raiders

But really, Joshua is simply too charismatic, to the point it feels he uses his own speech checks on you to make you agree with him and his goals. Daniel stands no chance.

Fallout 2

The issue is for every 1 joke that fits the dark humor tone of fallout there are 2 that are cringe as fuck. Its a good concept just mixed execution. The real abortion in writing is lonesome road.

> if
> if
invalidated

2 is a perfect example of the problem, most fans of the game will even say it goes overboard at times.

I liked That Gun and the Ranger Sequoia better

I have a thing for wheel-guns

Don't worry, I made the right choice. I just like hearing other opinions.

Attached: 20190912011450_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

the Survivalist's Rifle is pretty based and one of the reasons I play it

I sided with the beef jerky covered in toilet paper. In reality no where is fucking safe and no matter where you go eventually someone in that world is going to want to just murder you.

Attached: 20190912012134_1.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Honest Hearts > Dead Money > Lonesome Road > Old World Blues

>all these no fun allowed autists
And yet, FO2 & NV are still considered 2 best entries in the series.

That's because they ARE the best entries in the series.

Attached: 1561259972586.png (1280x720, 692K)

>not leaving where you found it
Hardly any better than White Legs, you lot.

It's well written, but quests are pretty bland, and survival skill is OP in this DLC.
That said, I don't dislike it. Honestly only one I really don't like is Ulysses' Shooty Range of the Bear and the Bull. All other addons have some redeeming factors.
HH has nice story and awesome backstory, rivaling main quest in way it catches your attention and forces to complete it.
DM is pretty fun to play, although I can guess why some may dislike it.
OWB has two main issues: ROBO SCORPIONS, ATTACK, and introductory scene. More on latter.
They really shouldn't have do it this way. The "five on one" dialogue is made in a way too prone to fall apart, and it's very first one, most influencing one! I don't know why Obsidian couldn't just make it a cutscene with few dialogue answers popping just when you need them. I remember first time playing it, and took me a while to figure out what the hell is even happening, and this confusion hardly was of "good" sort. And yes, once you sort this out, it's penis fingers and all that shit. They really overloaded it with that, none of Think Tank are this "wacky" when talked to on their own.
I'd also say there should have been a bit more of interacting with Mobius, and maybe main quest could be, thus, somewhat larger. Player comes, talks with him about his raisins and stuff, and that's it, go deal with your own brain, senile old man is out of picture. He has way too good voice to be written off so quickly.

Both are usually ranked under 1 for good reason.

>>not leaving where you found it
>Hardly any better than White Legs, you lot.

Dumbass. Randall Clarke's whole dying wish was to leave things behind for a future generation, because its in those kids that he finally found hope and peace after a life of suffering and uncertainty and violence.

1 is great from a pure experience perspective but has very little replayability. It's practically an old school movie game.

NV literally had to have the option to disable the references the community is so divided over them.

Show me a poll or an article written since the release of NV that has 1 over that game or F2.

If you mean Wild Wastelands then you know that's bullshit.

Show me any le wacky humor in vanilla Vegas with wild wasteland off.

The lottery guy

>it's an user doesn't even know what le wacky humor is episode