The constant shitting on games here makes me feel like I'm not allowed to enjoy any, how do I leave?

The constant shitting on games here makes me feel like I'm not allowed to enjoy any, how do I leave?

Attached: 1568041295223.jpg (831x799, 99K)

>le epic clown frog

You can't

unplug your internet
i kind of agree, shitters here make it seem like they just want to bitch for the sake of bitching over actually enjoying anything

Learn to nagivate Yea Forums wisely and don't take everything to heart
There's plenty of enthusiasm and passion if you're willing to find it

>how do I leave?

Attached: 1507303680720.jpg (482x427, 36K)

I enjoy games too. What's a game you enjoy?

>caring about fat pathetic fatherless basement dwelling balding manchild gringos opinion
That's your problem

All of us cool kids have gone to reddit. Come join us.

Attached: 1531643048260.jpg (216x178, 7K)

Don't enjoy games because of playing, play for the coom

block the domain in your router's settings to make it too much of a hassle to access

alternatively, just go play video games yourself

this
people here tend to whine and complain for the sake of it because they're that empty inside
ignore them

We have been like this since fucking forever.

I don't want to reference a specific title but it's like all game threads in general nowadays devolve into shitflinging and it just doesn't feel good to take part in.

You can go to reddit where you aren't allowed to have critical thoughts about anything and only overrate and circlejerk about any game.

Yeah, it's been like that for a long while. I think after the rage era people began taking it too seriously. Now it's rare to get decent discussion without someone shitting on a game for no reason.
>critical thoughts
Most of the time there's no critical thinking involved. Just calling games shit for the sake of.

Oh, I know what game it is already. Fuck off if it's the one I think it is.

Wojaks and buzzwords and Metacritic scores aren't critical thought

You have to get banned, and the only way to do that is to post some cp

Attached: 1546992462097.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

It's minority but there's still valid criticism here, people don't notice because they want to ignore it since it hurts feelings. compared to reddit where there's none.

Only if you haven't been here long enough to understand the layers of subtle meaning.

Witcher 3 is ugly trash game, fight me

SHUT UP

welcome to Yea Forums

>me feel like
Have you tried not being a faggot? You can enjoy anything you want but wanting people to approve first makes you a humongous faggot.
Try some lgbt forum instead, like reddit, where you came from mister pepe poster.

Kill yourself, frognigger

You talk the most shit about the games you enjoy the most. After all you have a lot more to say about a game after 200 hours.
Nevertheless, pay no attention to:
>Console war faggotry
>Obvious faboyism
>People who just post "it's good" or "it's shit" without any accompanying reasons
>Anyone who posts "trendy" memes

Do the opposite of what Yea Forums tells you. This rule will save all games people shit on

I will talk back and forth with people who seem to be making an effort to express their ideas with some actual thought behind them. Posts like are obviously a joke but the actual bait posts with this kind of format aren't worth wasting your time on. You can tell when someone is just posting something to get a reaction vs. when they're trying to make some valid criticism. It also goes the other way for praise.

>"Do the opposite Yea Forums tells you" -A post from Yea Forums
That's a paradox.

Yea Forums is like 25% actually talking about videogames properly and actually playing them
the 75% is shitposting from people who don't play them serving no other purpose than to make strangers on the internet mad

see:
>wojacks
>console war shit (nobody does this unironically)
>saying x game is good or bad for no valid reason at all as the title of a post
>etc

you just have to learn to identify the ones that are obvious shitposting, a skill most Yea Forums users don't have (hence why the shitposting works so well)

Attached: duck.gif (60x95, 24K)