In the midst of all the blood, the bullets...

>In the midst of all the blood, the bullets, and the dead I have found an old friend who is still very much alive: Dimitri Petrenko
>I saw this man cheat death time after time at the siege of Stalingrad
>As long as he lives the heart of this army cannot be broken!

Attached: d4pdk1g-564f56a9-773a-4b78-92ed-215f6916bde0.jpg (900x551, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krxqmHqTunI
youtube.com/watch?v=iYkE5v8KzQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss this game when it was at its prime :(

Steam says there's still like 400 people playing it at any given moment, if that makes you feel better

Only have xbone. And its filled with modders

This game runs on toasters man, and it's like 10 bucks

Are there any other good games that take place on the Pacific front besides this?

Attached: 1541423871275.jpg (800x500, 346K)

Would it work on a Lenovo laptop?

Specs?

Rising Storm

Medal of honour rising run

Scripted shit. This was the first step into the downfall of FPS.

It's a 320s idea pad

ON THE FUHRER'S BIRTHDAY, A BARRAGE OF KATYUSHA ROCKETS WILL TEAR BERLIN TO PIECES
WITH YOUR BULLETS
WITH YOUR BAYONETS
WITH YOUR BARE HANDS
DO THE SAME TO HER WRETCHED SOLDIERS

Bet this on veteran when I was nine eat shit Reznov

>320s idea pad
Nigga, of course

>million grenades thrown

Nvidia 940MX has that in it.

Attached: qCDCCT3.jpg (550x302, 132K)

So Blops 4 is basically the Solid Snake Simulation and everyone is a clone now?

Medal of honor Pacific assault I think is good. Cool story and characters , many different weapons. And the nest menu of all time. fuck the plane sequence.

>Are we to shoot them in the head?
>The back. The front. The head! Whatever you wish just as long as they're dead!

Fucking scary ass game. I felt uneasy playing this, like the feeling of incoming doom. Especially with the level where you fight on the streets of Berlin, where you find a zombie card

You might just be paranoid, user.

As do I. I wish we would've got World at War Remastered instead of COD WWII

M A S O N

Attached: Reznov.png (500x500, 381K)

It's not only me , I think. The whole game is darker than the previous CoDs , and the soundtrack helps this feeling.

Heart of the Reich on Veteran is the hardest level I've played in any Call of Duty game because of that bullshit

WHATS STEP ONE?!

SECURE THE KEYS!

Filled to the brim with hackers no doubt

WHAT IS STEP 2?!

Stop user, you’re giving me flashbacks

I forgot :(

ASCEND FROM DARKNESS!

I'm bit of a sadist, every time I manage to complete that damn mission there's always precum in my trousers.

THREE?!

RAIN FIRE!

Playing as Russians is ALWAYS kino

FOUR!?

what about wen it isnt kino?

Except most of it is imaginary russians. You're just playing an american that went nuts. Or he absorbed the soul of a long dead russian war hero and single handedly fucked up multiple countries by himself.

UNLEASH THE HORDE!

UNLEASH THE HORDE!

RUB MY NIPPLE!

FIVE?!

FIVE?!

the only one I remember is slaying the winged beast

SKEWER THE WINGED BEAST!!!

>You will never save your brother Donny
What are we gonna tell Mary, bros?

Attached: YOURACKRESPECT.png (1920x1080, 3.22M)

>Chernov says different things about Petrenko in his diary depending on whether the player killed the surrendered German soldiers
It's the little things

Attached: ok-hand-sign_1f44c.png (120x120, 3K)

Not possible.
Pathologic
Pathologic 2
Metro Series
Stalker (They're Ukrainian but... you know)

>The only kino CoD gamemode
youtube.com/watch?v=krxqmHqTunI

Attached: 1487986139334.jpg (2142x2771, 884K)

I feel like Blops trilogy (WaW, Black ops 1 and 2) is so much better than mw trilogy. I wonder why more people liked modern warfare much more.

Black ops 2 should have never been that cringy future shit. It should have been somebody sent to hunt down mason after he went AWOL due to the mind control

SIX?!

those gaems are gay

WaW is dark and shows the reality of war. Blops 1 has it's story with conspiracy theories and brain washing . Blops 2 has both future and the past and your choices actually matter

WIELD A FIST OF IRON

WIELD THE FIST OF IRON!!!

The Savimbi part was kino, but yes, over all it was stupid.

It's really weird how different Blops 2 was compared to any other CoD game.

What a comfy thread. Thank you anons.

Funfact, it was written by David S Goyer. The guy that wrote Blade 2 and The Dark Knight.

How did they fuck up the zombies storyline so badly... Everything was perfect & coherent up to Moon. We saw Sam, Richtofen won & switched souls in with Sam in Agartha, and Maxis won the war by using the four to destroy Earth. Then they shoehorn in Monty & Shadow Man like anyone gives a fuck.

Interesting.

Skewing japs in the jungle on Veteran was some brutal shit. They didnade spam nearly but holy shit were they accurate. You need that flamethrower to flush them out.

SEVEN?!

RAISE HELL!

Faggot

>The Vietnam level on vet

Attached: 1566580670360.png (1092x614, 1.18M)

Spawns in WaW and blops felt like aids. The other team literally would not stop spawning directly behind you at all times, shit was fucking obnoxious.

UUURRRAAAAAAAAAA

Reznov! You forgot step 8! Freedom!

Attached: Alex_Mason_single_player_icon_BOII.png (261x256, 45K)

kino

Attached: Blackopsendingscene.png (800x600, 740K)

UURRAAAAAA!!!

FOR YOU Yea Forums! NOT FOR ME!

Speaking of which

Attached: rorke?.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

Bane?

wtf how did he get away with it?

Holy fuck

Tell me about Ghosts. Why do they wear the masks?

daily reminder that Blops2 had more and more meaningful choices than Mass Effect 3

Ghosts is the most underrated CoD. Shame we'll never get a follow up where you're brainwashed and fight for the Feds against the Americans.

>To get the best ending in BO2 you have to let your bro teammate die
Goddamn it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYkE5v8KzQw

absolute kino

Attached: nazi zombies black ops.jpg (1023x570, 249K)

Pure kino

Attached: 1549735881518.jpg (600x580, 70K)

This and Call of the Dead just can't be topped in terms of intros or cast.

>SoUnDs LiKeS SoMeOnE bReAkInG iN

>Just a storm , in an underground bunker.

>Billy West's take on Nixon is how kids will perceive him for decades.

why was 3 so poorly recieved (apart from the console exclusive)?
sure, it had quick time events, but the same could be said about scripted events. In tems of campaign I believe it's up there, you had lots of points of views, from Canadian troops to Polish troops, I'd say it's better than even 2,(which I believe is overrated anyways) in campaign.

It's weird how everyone forgot about it.

It was a mind fuck campaign that made no sense.
I still didn't get why you burned giant hearts.

best cod campaign and best zombies hands down

The campaign in this game was terrible

He's basically just the Futurama Nixon

What do you think Billy West Nixon is?

It was so fucking good when you got near the Reichtag.

Seriously?

I replayed it around two years ago. It wasn't as good as I remembered but that menu was really fucking neat.

>just the squad in a camp on the location you're in as the news broadcasts from that period play.

Immersive as hell.

I remember the first time playing CoD 1's Russian campaign. I knew nothing about World War 2, I was eleven years old and it single handedly got me into history alongside Rome Total War.

That's the thing that gets me seven years later. The post child for linearity did branching paths better than nu-Bioware.

Which games did best the most important events of World War 2?
D-day Landing
Pearl Harbor raid
Motherfucking Stalingrad
Siege of the Reitch
Okinawa Battle

Still remember playing the first call of duty on Stalingrad and completely forgetting about Metal of honor

Red Orchestra 2 for Stalingrad

TAKE ME BACK

>le capitalize letters XD
Cringe

>when the game ends and zombies begins

Attached: XrrW3.jpg (710x654, 148K)

cRiNgEy MiNgEy

>calling people cringe
cringe

The numbers, what do they mean?!

Your mother's phone number.

MY NAME

IS VIKTOR

REZNOV

>zoomers seething
Oh no no no

>tfw the part of Blops where Petrenko gets gassed made me genuinely mad

>how do we incentivize the player to move forward if they stay in one spot for too long?
>I know! :)

One of the better anti-war games out there.

It starts off so nice

>boomer being gay
Go be gay somewhere else, old timer.
The world is for the young, you old fat fuck!

>tranny zoomer calling anyone gay
Dilate

Black ops 1 is the only game that got prison break levels right

Did I hit a nerve, old fat fuck?

Because everyone but you dies?

No, but it does seem like I've hit yours. Go back to r eddit

>Remastered
Fuck that, the old game is just fine and they would only fuck it up
All I want is CoD3 on PC. It doesnt deserve its fait

I mean the story kind of sucked, but multiplayer was more enjoyable than any of the other current gen ones so far. And it was nice for a current gen game to not rehash zombies to death. Shame that both Ghosts and Infinite Warfare never got the follow ups they so clearly were aiming for.

the old game is just full of cheaters

I honestly believe its because the vast majority of people played it's shitty Wii and 6th gen ports. I could get if the more character driven campaign was an issue for people but most CoD fans these days seem to love that shit

I havent seen any hackers on the 64 man servers

Think that was 3, 4 was the battle royal in place of a single player. Frankly the whole thing should’ve been free to play since it was just a slapstick of black ops content.

they changed the zombies story director after black ops 1. jason blundel I think was the guy who took over

Its mostly smooth sailing up until the mother fucking part where you need run down the hill to drop the oil drums with no cover and enemies respawning faster than you can kill them. I miss when CoD Veteran mods were still hard

Attached: 1363886378860.jpg (211x251, 17K)

We tell her he can't be saved because MOH died.
I don't know if I've ever played a game more open ended.

Ghost's big ambition was to create a balanced version of modern wafare, which they did. The only downside was the map design.
Also I liked the story where America was the underdog and the final battle wasn't to beat the bad guys, but just to keep America from being destroyed.
It's the one of three carrier defense missions where your carrier is sunk too.

>Go back to r eddit
You first, fat pig.

>tons of CoD maps end up getting ported between games
>best CoD map never did
whats the deal?

Attached: toujane.jpg (474x372, 161K)

He says something different if you kill them by headshots to make their deaths as quick and painless.

But user, didn't you like all these remakes of Shipment and Nuketown?

Attached: fuck.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

I managed to never played a single round of shipment but feel like I know it well since so many CS:S servers ran maps that ripped it off

>Nuketown
I certainly love the same goddamn map with the same goddamn balance issues where they'll fucking spawn you right on top of someone and literally the prime example of where their map design was going.

We will never get a new black ops with Reznov, Mason, Hudson, and Woods dealing with an infiltrated CIA like we were supposed to.

Does anyone wanna play waw coop

Christ, I remember being stuck on that part for fucking MONTHS until I had one magic run in which everything clicked. That's usually how it goes in all my Veteran attempts tbqh