2019... i am forgotten

2019... i am forgotten

Attached: Screenshot_2Bfrom_2B2015-02-01_2B21_18_57.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjPIWng-MQU
youtube.com/watch?v=UyQOc092c88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2019? I am forgotten? More like 2019? This thread is forgotten!

Attached: Mungs2.png (1764x2779, 515K)

Fucked by black men to forget “senpai”

how will eva ever recover?

i still remember.
i still hate that fucker.
>12% of the poll wins

I felt like it was forgotten ever since mid 2017 to be honest

What game user?

someone post the fucking code tree of if else

What went wrong? I remember this was cool idea with big potencial.

Dev spend all the money on stupid shit and won't fix the code

The dev

Good

This please

TLDR of ONE story: The game STILL loads in 25 seconds. A company sent a programmer out, got an extra 30~ FPS and it loaded within about a second. The dev couldn't figure out the new codebase because of his inept skill and fired him.

mike z wins again baby

Because it's still an idea

The dev is shit. Literally has all the time, money, and publicity he needs to make a game but waste his time doing dumb shit and being a fucking idiot.

You should also look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=CjPIWng-MQU

It never had any potential. It's made by one stubborn dev who doesn't know shit about code and messes around with assets.

a good idea wasted on a huge moron who is too busy reading mails.

It's probably for the best that this gets lost to time

Attached: rodent.jpg (127x117, 10K)

HAHAHAHAHA
EVERY STUDENT AND TEACHER
EXECUTES 6000 LINES OF CODE
EVERY
SINGLE
FRAME

Watch the whole series, it gets worse and worse

did you just assume their class they're all student

Guy is to busy being mad that Samus's breast aren't big enough in smash to actually finish his own game.

NO
INHERITED
CLASSES

AHAHAHAHA

I NEED THIS

EvaXephon fuckoff

>everything is rendered every frame no matter their position
>everyone is a student
>everything is so interlinked, the whole spaghetti code has to be torn up to make progress
>it checks every student for every possible status effect every frame
>completely inexplicable code and interactions

Attached: eva code.png (828x801, 149K)

Dev was incompetent in code.

It dragged out for far too long and the dev kept adding unnecessary additions and whatnot

Advertising is against the rules.

gets me every time

Attached: 1507072467940.jpg (559x556, 21K)

You fools, the code itself was the real horror.

What he should have done was taken up the role of director while his programmer was head programmer.

youtube.com/watch?v=UyQOc092c88

daily reminder

I don't understand how you can be this bad at coding for all these years. Even me, a brainlet can tell this looks like an unorganized and inefficient mess.

Tfw the fangame based off this is looks leagues better

Jesus fucking Christ this looks like it was coded by a middle-schooler on a YakBak.

Attached: 14437.png (218x342, 131K)

His ego was too large for that

>sets males to false
>they all stand frozen in place and make sounds as if they flooded their engines

Attached: 1565299531682.jpg (317x267, 12K)

His ego is the only thing more bloated than his code.

What stupid shit? This si the first I'm hearing of this. I know he waste his time streaming and making pointless update videos constantly.

Nah, he does have one other thing more bloated
his nose

>closest anyone will get to seeing a final product is her guest spot in Crush Crush
>YD was going to bring CC girls into his game but... code skills and such.

Attached: 1557093786166m.jpg (1024x573, 47K)

"the combust method acts in a very straightforward way"

This is the kind of guy that destroys himself when he has a big chunk of cash dropped in his lap. I'm sure that there have been numerous times where he's wondered if he should improve his code only to conclude that anything that isn't a new feature is boring, and he's too egotistical to leave the "boring" stuff to somebody else.

The best thing for him would have been to work in a corporate environment where they force you to get the necessary work done, or else.

tic tock

Attached: 9A6227CD-446A-4FF1-82D5-BFEC88E76873.jpg (1242x1775, 484K)

is it true he's in a discord server full of actual devs and dudes with master degrees in C# and C++ who just give him advice? Because if that's the case wtf is going on?

aside from enum, whats a practical way to do this? a switch statement?

can someone explain? thanks

it goes though every line of code
EVEN IF IT IS UNNECESSARY

He's making two "mistakes" - using repeated if statements instead of a switch and he's also laying out each possible situation instead of using an index.

The code works, it's just much much longer than doing something slightly more difficult.

That being said, never ever taking coding advice from random people on the internet who have never coded anything in their lives.

>Go on a 2hu video
>all the comments are related to this fucking game

>dev spends more time streaming games to his friends
>when he does work on the game, it's just to add stupid easter eggs

Attached: Yandev fps.png (963x397, 208K)

That's just not true unless the compiler is garbage.

Not saying this is good code design for a game, but the compiler should be optimizing that to something closer to a switch.

>his low-test screams

Attached: 1561377941160.jpg (601x601, 121K)

basically. but also just cutting it down a bit. having at least three else clauses for the same game over result? what the fuck man

The roblox copy of this game is more finished than the actual game

there's a fucking roblox clone of this?

That’s half the point of roblox.

I know, I've seen enough roblox clones of stuff in my time, but I'm surprised there's one for this

reminds me of rpg maker 2000
mostly because i'm using it right now

Attached: 1546278554954.jpg (400x300, 42K)

>I remember this was cool idea with big potencial.

pfft

well shit this makes me feel better about my code

Part of me is glad that the dev, EvaXephon's, putrid attention whoring history has been forgotten on this board but christ does it show how new most of the members here are.

Attached: run.gif (286x382, 1.68M)

This any game with 1/2 the hype but with a competent dev would’ve been out like 2 years ago

I only did a semester of coding and even I know that’s D- code

>Yandere sim comments for a 2hu vid

Was it on an upload of that Bossa Nova Flower of Japan arrange? [Spoiler] I'm super miffed someone had the gall to try to copyright strike it just because someone else slapped an HnK voice clip and a back beat to it.[/Spoiler]

Attached: 1556554130006.jpg (377x271, 12K)

is there anything more pathetic than one of these impotent desk-slammers?
I genuinely can't imagine going through life where your hobby makes you that mad.

>if Teacher
Separate everything into classes

>if Teacher.witnessedCorpse
Separate this into different methods which can iterate through other methods that eventually lead to the gameOver / updateLabel

Every NPC is most likely going to have a reaction to witnessing a corpse. And most likely there's some long if-statement tree for Students then individual student types.

>Separate this into different methods which can iterate through other methods that eventually lead to the gameOver / updateLabel

can you give me an example? when should "witnessed" method activate? when in radius of another object? would it just be hasWitnessed()? what would it look like to go further? sorry im dumb and trying to visualize.

>rhyming forgotten with forgotten
I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed.

You’d better be working on Violated Heroine. I don’t care if it’s ‘impolite’ to add on to someone else’s work, it needs to get finished.

forgive me, for i am a 7th stand user fag
besides, look at this fucking shit

Attached: Capture.png (795x580, 33K)

>the vomit function
What the absolute fuck Eva

Attached: 1561333931769.jpg (1024x588, 28K)

Eva should just jump off ship and escape to some tropical island

From that code snippet seems like Teacher.Witnessed revolves around the player state. If the player is armed/bloody/insane, ect then would update the gameOver Subtitle. There's a lot of repetition which'll be solved by fuck off eva I know your game.

Also I noticed that the 2nd if statement is a check if the Teacher hasn't seen a corpse (!this.witnessedCorpse) What the fuck.

dude that's not even the best shibayan album. his only worth is "a procura de felicidade"

>"Gaming PC"
>"be an adult and find a job"
very rich coming from that faggot

Attached: 1562926436773.jpg (600x869, 241K)

so basically should just run a check if within radius of the player, and check state of player via enum/switch.

>Player movement and controls are somehow tied to the student class
my fucking sides

Attached: 1543615860467.png (589x675, 171K)