New Sonic movie redesign leaked

>New Sonic movie redesign leaked

Kino is back on the menu boys.

Attached: EEM9zqGWkAEBdxu.jpg (1524x640, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hmill99/status/1124534061802725377
youtube.com/watch?v=EYW7-hNXZlM
youtube.com/watch?v=-o-5A9FELS8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NaZrPQGfY&ab_channel=Truesonic1
youtu.be/bm3HK53msKE
youtu.be/Nu-wF6qbxy8?t=176
movie-robotnik-positivity.tumblr.com/post/187098704874
youtube.com/watch?v=MkdbN7xDkAM
youtube.com/watch?v=iu2HHvMm0UA
strawpoll.me/18274987
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still looks gross

Will Rouge be is this movie or is it shit?

go drink some bleach, shitbrain

why isn't sonic allowed to show skin anymore?

Looks fakey fake. Still better tho

redesigns can't save bad writing, son

Attached: 1550029443799.png (1121x631, 646K)

First of all fake
Second of all gay

You certain this isn’t a fucking photoshop?

The fuck is this, gross.

Attached: file.png (310x258, 101K)

It is weird how they go for a quite realistic approach with the hair, but keep the bodyshape and proportions realistic. The arm looks like a hairy dick shaft. No muscles, no nothing.

That's a movie for kids user, Rouge won't be in.

Now post THAT version, you know the one.

fake, but it at least looks better than the actual thing

You got that off twitter you faggot

The one by Shadman?

Attached: edgy live action sonic.png (712x616, 388K)

Well Eggman, what is it, ya big loser?

Attached: 2345.png (284x215, 152K)

yes
based

Attached: 1565232426266.webm (923x480, 2.52M)

Attached: cursed.jpg (700x538, 40K)

SEGA

Why do people just want him to look like cartoon Sonic but 3d?

yup

I'm dissapointed tbqh. With the old design it could've been a so bad that it's good, now it'll just be a forgettable bad movie.

HIRE

THIS

>script got leaked
Kino is back on the menu boys

Attached: sonic the hedgehog live action script leak.jpg (750x891, 135K)

MAN

>Sonic shouldn't look cool, he should just look all wacky and zany
God I hate this design.

ANIMAL KILLER

And it's still a gross looking compromise between realistic and cartoon
Go figure

They should've just went all in and made him look like this

Attached: 1544457915865.gif (320x320, 251K)

Why is this so fucking hot

Still looks fucking retarded.

twitter.com/hmill99/status/1124534061802725377
Fuck you and your bait

Attached: 889898.png (587x558, 435K)

/thread. Kinda wish they didn’t hadn’t taken the jewish tricks route and just shat out a nightmare, at least that would’ve been funny.

Sonic's never looked cool so there's no reason to even try such an approach, get over yourself.

Attached: sonic amy.jpg (288x288, 31K)

or just make a 2d movie since all live actions movies made for 2d characters are garbage

I would like this clip a lot more if he fixed the fucking black bars

My eyes go right to "I'm going to die".
Always.

It's an improvement, but considering how much money this recall probably cost them and that the movie itself probably isn't that great, I don't think it'll save it from being a costly flop.

Sonic was legitimately really fucking cool in Black Knight, as well as pretty much every Super Sonic transformation so you're wrong buddy

you're going TROO FRAR

Attached: far.jpg (266x200, 10K)

Attached: 184955.jpg (3200x2800, 352K)

If only we could've gotten this movie.

Mine to go to "Hedgehog America."

Maybe you should fix your autistic brain instead, idiot.

>Arms no longer blue
Based.

It's 2019 bro everything needs to look like a newgrounds animation where every single character is a bouncy ball connected to another bouncy ball with four noodles noodling off of it.
*Voiced by a random 30 year-old woman on her tinny laptop mic who's literally doing her voice but a tad higher piched

yes I'm fed up

This Sonic design is on par with Pikachu's design the Pokemon movie so it's honestly not all that bad

Attached: thicc live action sonic.jpg (1024x867, 69K)

>Sonic
>cool

I hate this faggot so much
>lol look how edgy and wacky i am guys

looks overanimated.

>Sonic should look cool!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP BTFO, mods, ban OP.

i have fapped to this too many times

How do you know they didn't just animate the trailer scenes for feedback? It's not like they need to reshoot.

Don't you have a Game Grumps episode to record, Arin?

Do you think it will be possible to watch the Sonic movie with an unadultered Sonic just like he looks in the trailer, I wont watch a Sonic movie in which the protagonist doesnt look like trash.

WHY HASNT SHADMAN MADE MORE OF THESE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1559695567464.png (578x878, 335K)

Even Blizzard fucked up with WoW by going live action when they clearly have the talent to make a fully CGI movie

It was silly to redesign and push the film back

Nobody is gonna be satisfied regardless

I used to rewatch their WoW trailers all the time, then they just lost the charm.

I know you think the clear parts are skin but hedgehogs' fur have different colors, Sonic's fur is probably blue and skin colored even in the games, that's all
That also explains why some parts of Shadow's fur never change either, it's the same for Sonic but people doesn't notice

Attached: Sonic redesign.jpg (1200x650, 96K)

>Sonic's never looked cool
youtube.com/watch?v=EYW7-hNXZlM

When has Sonic EVER acted like this?

this could have been good without the retarded crackhead grin

Looks better but the arm hair is really weird.

>How dare an animator do above the bare minimum

sonic isn't cool if you're not autistic.

Don't be a pussy.

the fur kinda looks creepy

hedghogs have quils they could have made some kind of non fur like design

What the fuck do people like about this

Literal jizz noggins

With the exception of the artist's signature extreme faces it looks exactly like sonic's always looked, the design isn't different at all. fuck are you on about?

It's kinda pathetic when you defend your badly animated cartoon crap you know.

That's just another "look i fixed it" edit by some Twitter tranny, I can tell by looking at it

Stop wanting to fuck movie Sonic
Right now

Attached: 1562367129321.jpg (550x700, 53K)

Shut up Max, you aren't cool

Do you get paid to post bad opinions or is it a hobby of yours

>Max wastes all his time chasing trends and always comes too late for the party with a show of his talent being sorely misused
Why is he like this

is that a tailsxamy fusion?

>Lol I hate myself and self loathing is all I can do

way better

Good effort but I don't like this direction at all. Sonic isn't Ren & Stimpy

They've been doing fur texture since Adventure and not once has it been on Sonic's arms

He doesn't work in the industry because he is blackballed, primarily for being an absolute fucking dick to everyone and being arrogant as fuck and secondarily for drawing racist caricatures (Steven Niggaverse/Jewverse primarily). But even if the latter didn't happen, he'd still not get work because he's an arrogant douche. More than once I've heard the industry negatively compares him to John K in terms of attitude.

>primarily for being an absolute fucking dick to everyone and being arrogant as fuck and secondarily for drawing racist caricatures (Steven Niggaverse/Jewverse primarily

He sounds based. Who invited Tumblr?

Don't you have people to cancel?

Attached: D50rLejXoAMAWFN[1].jpg (584x1200, 78K)

>Almost every user in the thread immediately thinks its real
Holy fuck you people are retarded

>Who invited Tumblr?
every name in the western animation industry
he could honestly go indie studio if he really wanted to, but knowing max, he really doesn't want to

Shit I meant to reply to

More like nobody cares and just wants to bash movie sanic

Anons, did you not read the rest of my post? He would have gotten work if he weren't a douche and rude to everyone. Nick was full of sex pests constantly, and their biggest show since SpongeBob was based on a guy's self-insert furry Oedipus comic. Max cannot work with others in a team. He thinks his shit doesn't stink and refuses to take feedback, and will shit on anyone he perceives as beneath him.

great I hate it

>Sonic shouldn't look cool, he should just look all wacky and zany
Sonic is a neon rubberhose character. The only time he has ever been close looking "cool" is in pic related, and even then he leans more on the "cute" side.

Attached: scd.jpg (516x361, 47K)

I think it's more the movie and franchise are such legendary fuck ups no one has any real ability to question what is and isnt real anymore.

Cool obvious marketing stunt, but I liked the original better.

>still worse than a fan edit by some literal who

Attached: 6B0565AB-5C92-4432-9431-03B8E14AE0CB.jpg (800x450, 37K)

They haven't been using a fur texture since Adventure, he's flat blues and browns in Adventure.
What are you talking about?

Attached: 13116-sonic-the-hedgehog-2-genesis-front-cover.jpg (640x891, 151K)

He's clearly stolen Amy's clothes and makeup.

>character can't be cute and cool at the same time

Attached: 1546490742912.png (904x455, 1.05M)

Yup, I'd fuck it.

Do you personally know the guy or just not understand the concept of an internet persona?

so do you guys think the redesign is gonna be worse then what we got

That looks awful. His face is all smooshed and he has a Vegeta forehead.

Fake and gay, always ask for source newfags

Do you not understand the concept of a guy that apparently keeps that persona on all the time, to the point where it is now his actual personality?

>he only played DX
loling at ur life

When you combine cute and cool, you get sexy. Do you think Sonic is sexy?

>He's an arrogant douche
Literally everyone making money off art is a fucking unlikable faggot, no reason he couldn't fit in.

Attached: 1400816140554.jpg (641x351, 45K)

As an individual, sure. As someone who is a part of a team, you can't be as condescending as he is.

Show me Dreamcast caps with a fur texture.
Go on, I'll wait.

>They haven't been using a fur texture since Adventure
The dreamcast version of SA1 has Sonic's "fur" having a specific texture to it instead of just being a flat color. I want to say the same applies to Knuckles too.

american classic is the absolute worst design

Attached: 56uy5.png (691x683, 767K)

Good shit, reminds me of Space Jam

you are deplorable

Turns out despite swill owning the DC and playing it I'd never considered that mottled texture in the Blue a fur.
Memory's a bitch. I apologize for bein' obstinate.
That being said, hedgehogs are still entirely furred, even on the arms. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Pitiful. Blow it out your ass, zoomer.

Attached: Sonic_3_Mega_Drive_cover.jpg (505x708, 73K)

Say "aaah" little babby

Attached: DCvsDX_Sonic.png (2000x1755, 871K)

>they changed the arms back to tan
>we won't see ian lose his shit again, only more of dimensional merge and questioning what happens when barb dies

Attached: Chrisblockreaction.jpg (867x766, 248K)

Interesting marketing campaign for this movie

That's because he's drawn to look like a cartoon character rather than trying to look realistic.

Attached: 634534.png (1600x900, 1.25M)

>animation industry is full of narcissists and pedos tha actively force their ideology onto a kids show to brainwash them
>but being a big meany on the internet is a nono!

get over yourself, people like Max or anyone from Newgrounds for that matter are better off by themselves because they don't fit the CalArts hacks that the animation industry is full of.

>shadman

That actually looks better. They even gave him his standard shoes instead of those stupid red sneakers

That says more about your weird tastes than it does mine.

I didn't say that at all. My point was that the only time Sonic has legitimately looked cool was when his design was arguably very cute as well. There's nothing wrong with embracing Sonic's visual roots as a rubberhose character, and that involves using more exaggerated movements or expressions, which CD's opening already does to a degree.

Of course, the guy who made that clip purposefully made it as cartoony as possible to contrast with the realistic approach the movie is actually taking, but it still feels more natural and charming than the real thing because the approach fits Sonic's visual style more.

Pretty sure this is fake but good job though

Rebecca Sugar made one of the most successful CN cartoons ever. Max grovels for views and makes the same shit that people do in live-action. Seethe.

HEY GUYS LOOK HOW MANY FUCKING APPLES I CAN EAT
CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG

born 86, nigger.
eat a bag of dicks if you think any of the american classic sonic anything looked like anything but horse vomit

Attached: 210.jpg (504x360, 38K)

>That's because he's drawn to look like a cartoon character
No, the edit itself is just bad. It's clearly an attempt at giving Sonic's modern design the same textures that are being used in the movie, except the artist just did a bad job overall.

It's still much better than the euro Sonic that user posted

He's constantly joking about it, you sperg.

Pikachu’s design in detective pikachu is literally just Pikachu’s regular design, what are you talking about?

>he says in a thread about the sonic movie

>skin colored arms
>when the arms are clearly STILL gonna be blue as evidenced by the 2-14-20 photo

Attached: CEE3C7A3-2CED-4226-B1B1-E4EB4D0D257F.jpg (536x593, 105K)

nose and arms look bad

Wow sonic, easy on the chilly dogs

The old newgrounds animators all got work doing their own weird shit, not trying to get along with literal psychopaths and fags while being an edge lord. Chris Oneill probably couldn't work around those people because hed get fired for laughing at them, so he sticks to jobs hes talented for that also let him be the retard he is at heart. If this max dude was that skilled he could do the same.

Did someone say euro Sonic
:DDD:DD:DDDDDD

Attached: Il8Lan8.png (2188x1269, 177K)

It's weird how despite having the same proportions, the dreamcast model looks much closer to Sonic's classic design than DX's model does. Maybe it's because the dreamcast model is just rounder overall.

he's not the one responsible for the awful textures

NINTENDO

>The only time he has ever been close looking "cool" is in pic related
>pretending Sonic Adventure opening and Sonic Unleashed first cutscene isn't true peak cool Sonic
No surprise a CDfag has his head shoved up his own ass.

Something BUGGIN’ ya?

No such thing.

Holy fuck you moron. The whole edit is bad. Not just the textures, not just that he's edited to look more like a cartoon character, the whole thing. If you took that image and gave Sonic the same textures he had in the games, it would still look a shitty piece of fan art.

don't you have a family guy episode to work on seth?

That's the joke you mongoloid. He makes fun of it

based demon. connie a shit

>all these people believing this is a new official design

Sad.

You're both wrong
This is the coolest Sonic

Attached: 72813953.jpg (347x358, 13K)

it's not funny tho

>animators shouldn't put effort on their stuff
Man do anons say the dumbest shit on this site

>we will never get Who Framed Sonic the Hedgehog

Thanks for the sadness.

why the fuck is he eating a hot dog covered in mold? hes faster than the speed of light in Archie, just grab some food from a restaurant

I wish this was fucking real

Attached: ezmemecatch.jpg (333x96, 5K)

My fave euro Sonic

Attached: ufL2Ifl.jpg (2422x3443, 963K)

But do you have actual proof of anything your saying or is this another episode of anons making bullshit up for some odd reason?

I require sauce

stop

doesn't matter, it's still just an obvious joke

damn that's fucking adorable

It looks exactly like his official design. What the fucks wrong with it?

>Sonic Adventure opening
You mean that cgi opening where Sonic only appears for like ten seconds and does nothing but run forward or strike a pose?
>Sonic Unleashed first cutscene
It's well animated, but we're largely talking about Sonic's design. Unleashed just uses his modern design which is honestly pretty bland and feels like it was run through a corporate machine (which I guess makes sense considering he's Sega's mascot). The design used in CD's opening actually looks "cool" because it has an actual sense of visual personality to it and isn't just "blue Felix the Cat" like his traditional classic design is. I'd say the equivalent for modern Sonic would be his design in Riders' opening.

Why the fuck they needed a live action? Why not just CGI the whole thing?

>What the fucks wrong with it?
>His face is all smooshed and he has a Vegeta forehead.

Awful lot of seething furries in here

Fuck off Yea Forums
It's better but I ain't watching still

Because Paramount made a bunch money off of live action Chipmunks and Transformer movies, and so they want to go the same route with Sonic.

Yuji Uekawa's sonic is unironically cool and only contrarian faggots will disagree

Attached: 68b7ddd2142eb8db9ef611c0a5ff7bc9fc1f7ea0r1-746-950v2_hq.jpg (746x950, 83K)

>we're largely talking about Sonic's design
My bad, I thought we were talking about the act of being cool. While I'm mostly fine with Modern Sonics design I wont deny CD is really where Sonics design peaked with the coolness factor. Modern Sonics flaw is that he's suffer from generic mascot syndrome.

Again, it looks no different from how he already looks in the games

I totally agree and want more of that sickass fighter game but too bad it's fucking GBA only.

Attached: 1557689748723.jpg (1297x888, 146K)

Then buy some glasses.

Make a better argument

Fake and gay

John K's animation style, I don't really know if there's a specific term for it, is fine and all but it doesn't really fit Sonic at all.
He's never been THAT cartoony.

Diives shut the fuck up

Are you assuming their gender?

Use proper punctuation.

How heavily animated sonic is kinda looks strange against a background that is so still and boring

Yeah, but there's a difference between "it doesn't work well with the character" and "overanimated", the latter's a meme anyway

His nose isn't even the right shape and he has the forbidden center mouth
His eyes, ears, and spines don't look quite right either

that's not the actual one but better anyway

>punctuation
fuck off grammar nazi

post yfw youtube.com/watch?v=-o-5A9FELS8

Attached: 1511232429647.jpg (646x720, 19K)

Attached: Sonic meme 2.png (1388x1764, 2.51M)

His nose is the right shape, the mouth has always moved to suit the camera, and things "not looking quite right" doesn't mean he's not still fucking Sonic. That's like saying a tall Mario in Mario clothes with the Mario face and hat and moustache isn't Mario b/c he's not literally 2 feet tall.

that's not saying much when you'd fuck anything with a penis receptacle.

IN HIS WOOOOOOOOOORLD

I just think that's what anons mean when they call it overanimated
It definitely rubs me the wrong way too and overanimated is a pretty succinct way of describing why

You mad? Yeah, you mad.

Attached: 1555825254361.jpg (300x247, 18K)

holy fuck that's awesome

>solid story with fun and cool moments
>but the actual gameplay is horse shit

Attached: 1565922861512.jpg (923x819, 198K)

git gud figlet

>mfw Sonic floors it

Attached: dedede laughs at you for being an absolute fucking retard bitch who should reconsider everything.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Sonic doesn't have a triangular dog nose you fucking liar

He's just one of those autists who would never be satisfied until he looks 1:1 with his game model.

It's an improvement, but I don't understand why he needs to have realistic fur. It looks uncanny. Why don't they just make him look like he does in the CGI cutscenes from the games?

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Just re-release it with better controls. The same for Secret Rings. Te storybook games could be so much more if they weren't duct taped to gimmicks. That said I had an easier time playing Black Knight than Secret Rings. Fuck tilting the wii mote.

Attached: 1566649935130.jpg (645x720, 96K)

mine's better

Attached: troll face.jpg (425x347, 30K)

>It's an improvement

Attached: 1567747420767.png (797x448, 615K)

Would be good without all the retarded overdone shit. Just keep the style how it is up to :03.

I'll kick your ass dude and we'll see who's the fucking pussy

I agree with the secret rings regard, it's essentially a prototype for Unleashed.

Attached: 1361311968812.jpg (400x400, 59K)

fucking gross. looks like the actual sonic. absolutely hideous

Attached: zPrIetr.jpg (720x960, 114K)

>troll face
Nope.

Attached: 1555627731780.png (500x480, 193K)

>he looks 1:1 with his game model.
This was the claim user was making in the first place dipshit

Attached: troll soft.jpg (469x428, 32K)

bahaaha imagine being an "adult" over 20 actually thinking the cringemine that is sonic is cool bahaha i would say have sex but clearly you can't you are a fucking disgrace.

Attached: 1550901813764.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

was i a dumbass nigger? I played sonic cd as a kid thanks to gem collect or whatever on the gamecube. this shit made me legit think there was a sonic cd cartoon. such a disappointment.

American Sonic is so fucking ugly. Mohawk, Pregnant looking, skinny ass limbs. The fuck were they thinking?

>those arms
Looks like he has mange.

>blackballed
What's that?

I think it's another term for blacklisted

It's not, it's the normal jutting bean-nose, except drawn with sharp angles. Don't get mad at me because you don't understand perspective.

Do you? Look at the shadowing on the snout and the nose's position.

If it were a flat, triangular dog nose, it would not project over his right eye the way that it does.

Say what you want about american sonics design, but jaleel white pulled of the smug jackass sonic attitude perfectly

Attached: 1566634191520.jpg (1300x1300, 186K)

Sorry, left eye. Images, mirroring, w/e.

It's still not very good and I'm not going to see the movie, but it does actually look significantly better than the old version.

this post reeks of redit and newfag both

That's what my dick looks like

if you eat this many apples you're gonna get a wicked bad tummy ache!

Except that was the whole motif behind his design.
God I hate gamers so much.

nks for reminding me that roger is better than jason.

the constantly rising inflection griffith uused is fucking grating

he legit sounds like when you see poEple tYpe lIke thIS.

Attached: 1560620215719.jpg (496x496, 49K)

Attached: lel.gif (404x350, 50K)

IDK who made it but here's another

Attached: 1559018467304.jpg (700x606, 47K)

>Overanimated
I found the Cartoon Network employee, guys.

Dragon Ball Super fans, everybody

here since 2011, first went on reddit in 2017. Go back to red󠛡dit s󠛡o󠛡y󠛡b󠛡o󠛡y󠛡, your input isn't valued here

t.christian chandler

>here since 2011
kill yourself

Attached: 1338277943704.jpg (632x932, 126K)

Yikes! Someones embawwased

Attached: 1567895593009.png (579x575, 436K)

>use of tweening
>oeveranimated
looooool

yuck

>2011
Watch out guys we got an oldfag here
Aren't you a little too old to be browsing Yea Forums?

>2011 faggot telling others to go back to plebbit

Attached: 1515688006239.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Thought it was cute.
Saw "V"

...everything is wrong now. Fuck.

this
sonice isn't "cool" like that faggot is was saying but he isn't "WACKY" either. That retarded smile at 0:04 doesn't fit sonic at all.

Attached: quality.webm (640x480, 1.45M)

stop samefagging

Except is another newfaggot

Attached: 794[1].png (2000x554, 258K)

W-w-wouldn't it be weird if she farted?
Haha

Last time he tried to be cool was in SA2B.

All right Christine, you can calmdown. It's fanmade.

Attached: asdasf.jpg (480x360, 15K)

DDDDDDDDDDROPLETS

fuck I miss this meme

Attached: iizukaposting.jpg (500x691, 79K)

Attached: 1567985886903.png (347x300, 164K)

Just For Even Doing Cock Blocks, Martin Luther King Gave Hideous Irradiated Tyrannosaurs Some Really Quality Pizza. 'Ola, Zorro, You Xengender Wacko, Vend Underpants .. .. .. Çapiche?

Attached: 1567887962456.gif (250x250, 32K)

Christ, what's with all these Zoomer replied?

CWC is in this thread

I was always under the impression that sonics arms belly and mouth were peach because he had no fur there.

Pigs have fur, man

I WOULD NEVER RUB YOU THE WRONG WAY!

Attached: file.png (197x175, 19K)

>the letter I one
BLACKED

tip top zozzle

everyone does, but hedgehogs are actually entirely furred and can have multiple fur colors across their body.

but arent they mostly naked? I've seen pigs, their fur is not exactly thick and bushy

Just imagine the spines are blue

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1143x858, 324K)

its more rough than anything

Make no mistake, the film will be shit. But the redesign is a massive improvement. Let's be real about that much.

>mouth has no fur
there's at least one point in my favor

Still not perfect, but way better than the first design.

Face is good body color and furr looks weird

Attached: SONICS NEW GAME.jpg (1389x763, 211K)

I'm skeptical. Doesn't look like a 3d model. Looks more like an image edit or drawing.

It is, someone posted the source early ITT

It's an edit. It's been posted in the thread already.

This clashes so fucking hard with the rest of the scene you just cant put Sonic in a 3D world fuck

>churro arms

Attached: 1568228113265.png (554x544, 535K)

This should be what the redesign looks like. I mean it's not great but its bland enough to not scare off the general population or piss off fans. I know it's most likely not true, but I want to believe they trolled the internet with the design they had in the trailer just to garner attention. I just cant believe the original design was EVER approved. It's just so god damn awful. Imagine the millions that went into nailing down a final design and sitting back and saying, "Yep, now THIS is time and money well spent. People will love this!" It just goes to show how disconnected the makers of this movie really are. I dont even care for sonic and this was offensive.

>what is Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
>what is Space Jam?
>what is Looney Tunes: Back in Action?

*AHEM*

Attached: racist sonic.jpg (1163x835, 181K)

>Sonic

im gonna pretend this leak is real because it sucks
someone tell me why each hair is so long?
I think they got the shape fine, but hes so fucking hairy

Yeah, I bet you'll call this overanimated too, huh?

Attached: 1563250175827.webm (1450x1080, 2.85M)

F for Flowers
C for Climb
B for Bite
S for Snake
Z for Zorro

...J for Jolf?
What the fuck?

Attached: Don't see that every day.jpg (373x332, 50K)

Attached: lolol.jpg (813x230, 86K)

WHERE OOOOOONE IS ALL

lol

Attached: sonic autism.jpg (815x226, 78K)

I often forget that Sonic does in fact have a tail.

He obviously meant too exaggerated.
While what you posted isn't exaggerated, it IS arguably over-animated compared to the norm of cartoons today and there is far more small movement than what is needed to make it look good. The extra head movements in particular are odd, since real people are almost never that animated either.

Have fun, boys

Attached: Sonic US Alphabet resized.jpg (1052x1182, 378K)

I swear to fucking god....if they DONT, and i need to emphasis this, if they fucking DONT have the new trailer set to escape the city, its the biggest fucken missed opportunity of a life time.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NaZrPQGfY&ab_channel=Truesonic1

>tfw it's a braphog thread

Attached: eat shit.jpg (390x268, 41K)

A great movie an okay movie and a mediocre movie
None of which the Sonic movie will be

if they wanted to get really lazy they could just use the generations remix

this is definitely an improvement but a better looking Sonic can't fix bad writing

>Jojo fans wanted Gangsta's Paradise as the ED for part 5, but got Freek'n You instead
>Sonic got Gangsta's Paradise
>there's a parallel universe where the opposite happens
youtu.be/bm3HK53msKE

Attached: 1549732124374.webm (900x506, 646K)

Nigger OP is a fan edit

that's a painted edit, it's not CG dipshit

Attached: the french.png (825x991, 932K)

"Real" fur looks shit on Pokemon, Sonic etc.
change my mind

heh.

Attached: DFJK,GHERGLJ,SREG,WERG.jpg (825x238, 76K)

Sonic Unleashed. Now eat shit and choke on it.

If you didn't like the pkmn movie then you don't really want your mind changed

best to keep it simple

Attached: sonickys.jpg (529x457, 79K)

Try again sweatye

I don't need to because you are correct

Attached: 1561894508759.png (271x272, 194K)

Why the sssss? Is she a snake?

>Big budget OVA vs small budget tv show

EVERY SINGLE TIME

Attached: 41BC6EB2-F8E2-45DE-9955-7A15F7BBBD93.jpg (700x543, 49K)

This game didn't have a story other than run and beat up the fucker with a mustache. Why are we doing this? Why? Why?

What is going on. Jim Carrey is also a huge red flag. That fucker thinks he's been reincarnated as Andy Kaufmann or something.

>ian
Thank you. I need more reminders that people remember the good days.

Fine then. Night of the Werehog. Now eat 2 shits, vomit and then choke on your own shit vomit.

Alright I'm done now

Attached: bsaed.jpg (1009x687, 174K)

I think I just realized that this is going to be the biggest "fuck you" to action movies ever.

friendly reminder that this was the original design and that the one we saw in the trailer was made to create controversy

I dunno, I find this a lot more interesting than the mellow version we have with Sonic Boom style writing. I don't know if there is a "correct" way to do Sonic at this point, there's so many different versions and canonical interpretations of him at this point.

youtu.be/Nu-wF6qbxy8?t=176

stop posting newface

I'm just gonna post this here.
movie-robotnik-positivity.tumblr.com/post/187098704874

ngl I like it a lot, but it's too good to be true

Flip-o-rama

soniccommitsvehicularmanslaughter.jpg

Somehow reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=MkdbN7xDkAM

Attached: 1443649038379.jpg (1820x1400, 1.05M)

I don't feel like doing the rest
Maybe later

Attached: id rather be playing vidya.png (1557x232, 586K)

Make the arms blue and it’s perfect.

>overanimated

There's effort and then there's just overcompensating, not every single part of a character's body needs to be moving

It's better, but still shit. Also the design was only a small part of what makes the movie so cursed.

impressive

I don't even know, it's very obvious that the guy meant Sonic should look closer to his Adventure Era designs (see ) but everyone took it as "muh autism" becuase he insulted their favorite eceleb.

Attached: 1560249445983.gif (311x311, 1002K)

>Posting pepes
Kys

NOOO THEY CAVED
the memes though... :(

I liked him better when he was really shitty-looking, it might actually make the movie ironically entertaining. They really should just lean into how terrible everything is, it's not like a character redesign is going to save it.

way too much looney toons

This isn't official

BK was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=iu2HHvMm0UA

Keep telling yourself that, buddy

Attached: 1468730112441.webm (856x480, 1.04M)

Yet, that's pretty much how real motion works. It's just subdued on humans because we, as things, don't bend like paper might.

Max should just try to pitch a cartoon to deliver us from the bland shit that airs these days.

It's too exaggerated to tell what's happening. Is she crying or did she piss off Kira?

Attached: Death-Note-Gif-Light-Yagami-Kira-Eyes-Reaction-1.gif (400x222, 561K)

The fuck is the C with a line through it on the bottom right?

V for Ice cream

See Even the comics shows Sonic's "skin" is actually more fur, it's just not detailed every time because it would look overdesigned

Opinions on Sonic the Sissyhog? Chapter 3 of Sonic's New Outlook is out now and I'm currently working on Gloryhole Hog chapter 3 with my co-author.

>On Prison Island, the only man that cares about Sonic is one that forces him to fuck on a daily basis.

>While fucking a john, Sonic remembers the first time she made love to her first man... well, not a human, at least.

>Sonic is a crossdressing slut, but doesn't want his friends to find out. At first.

>Sonic is finally captured, but thanks to Robotnik's newest creation, being turned into a robot is the least of his worries.

strawpoll.me/18274987

Links for the stories at the strawpoll

This looks fuckin' stupid and Max is a hack.

You are fucking mentally ill

based
fuck jannies

Name a fanbase more autistic and laughed at than the Sonic one. I dare you.

Attached: gascoigne kek.png (239x211, 12K)

1 That's not from the OVA, it's from Sonic CD's intro
2 That's literally irrelevant, retard, budget doesn't affect how the character is supposed to be drawn on model in a series. American Sonic is supposed to look that way (no matter how much money you have) and it's awful

>more autistic
Easy to do.
>more laughed at
Impossible. Sonic fans get made fun of even when the games are great or outright decent.

Attached: sonic-the-hedgehog-clipart-sony-771642-8733112.jpg (1379x1445, 217K)

>Impossible. Sonic fans get made fun of even when the games are great or outright decent.

There's only been one time Sonic games have been great or outright decent and that was the Genesis era.

What does the budget have to do with the design?

damn, imagine him sucking on your dick and looking at you with that annoyed expression

better

Oh and nobody made fun of him then.

holy fuck this is calarts as fuuuuck kek

Attached: 1568037395342.jpg (400x400, 17K)

See:

Colors and Generations are good games.

Why you trying to argue with this guy, user. He's just gonna post a wojak and say the games are shit.

I wish calarts looked like that. Maybe then, western animation wouldn't be so fucking stale all the time.

Attached: 1520393951607.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

You're right. Over 3 years of lurking here and I still can't get used to this shit.

Attached: Quickpass to hell.jpg (150x188, 10K)

Attached: done.webm (718x720, 973K)

>those retarded eyes
sonic is so shit

>sonic
>cool
he's always been a cartoon character you turboautist

A streak they couldn't keep up, and the deserved bad reputation of Sonic 06 cast a long shadow.

Cry more you poor poor victim

that's guacamole

>Cancerous Youtoober animation style
No soul, no thanks.

What, no link to now?

I'm going to fucking stab you in the dick if you keep talking about sexual relations with that abomination.

Fixing Sonic's arm color but also keeping just enough blue on them to trigger Chris-Chan

There is a Sonic thread there I could link if you want to discuss the stories

The stories are shit because you cant accept that fucking him is goddamn gay

I don't see what that has to do with it, and fucking a cute sissyhog is not gay

unironically never post again you literal faggot
your writing is garbage and no matter how much you shill it in every single fucking day on b v and trash wont change that

Is she ok?

It's hot, moron.

Are you fucking stupid? The whole point of Sonic is to be AN EDGY ALTERNATIVE TO MARIO
god i fucking hate Yea Forums

Please don't act as if the Archie comics are an authority on anything
It's poor form

>Skinny ass limbs
>Japanese classic's limbs are literal noodles

FUCK SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG

ç. Used in catalan language. If I remember correctly it's an s sound: Barça - Bar-s-a

Doesn't matter the movie is still gonna be shit

FFS, that's a fan made paint over that was made mere hours after the fucking announcement the remaking of his model. It's not real.

You're right. The only time it was on his tan areas was in Sonic 06 (Concept art)

Attached: 2128817-ozkurt_sonic.jpg (1580x1626, 401K)

>him

For once, the Yuropoors ended up getting the best of both worlds

>EDGY
Underaged. Cool /= edgy. The original fucking definition of edgy wouldn't even express what Sonic is, proving you're another fucking useless millennial.

why dont they literally just use that model, it's fucking perfect! the fully CG cutscenes of 06 were amazing in quality.

Edgy: Cool by virtue of being tough, dark, or badass.
idk man, Sonic has been more of that than he hasn't been.

How about you stop being a fucking zoomer using your made up Gen Z era made up definition fueled by weebshit anime tropes.

Attached: file.png (635x400, 42K)

based

alright mister google search zoomer
we're talking about the 90s slang version of edgy

Post your proof this definition even existed since the 90s
Spoiler: You can't. Because the definition I posted was how I knew it was defined since 1993

grow up grandpa, words change overtime.

Just like cuck, right? Just because Americans fuck up words they use doesn't make American's English superior.

J looks like a golf club, L looks like chair

Also H is fucking upside down

>"Edgy” is an English slang term used to describe things, behaviors or trends which are provocative or avant-garde
so basically, a hip, cool person with different traits than the norm
that's sonic's fucking 90s attitude and serious stories at the time which contrasts mario's cheerful and simpler games, pretty much every early 2000s action movie can be defined as edgy you fucking cunt

>Still just shitposting out of his ass without siting proper sources
I'm done here.

I literally just said your definition you presented to me. are you unable to read?

Attached: 1564173164355.gif (381x522, 676K)

>overanimated

Nobody who's underage right now is a millenial you stupid fuck.

>2011
>oldfag
lol user hunny cmon now

Why would a fucking hedgehog have fur on his back

this

Really pains me that it's strapped to horseshit gameplay cause fuck me the music and story were both so good, and I thought the designs were pretty cool too, but above all the best part had to be Sonic's personality

>"it was never about chivalry for me"
>while It Doesn't Matter plays
hnng

Attached: sonic dab.png (186x186, 17K)

>Did I do thaaaat?
hollywood is too stupid to make a reference this vague

Attached: 8ZT1iLjuf-DtTNpUXN7fIFwP1RdbPFK44PPC-j-wE1csokz6GUNx2K1Bw6qJI7GltPglV0XSVwlo-gs640-nd~01.png (205x205, 80K)

>"rumumbah when sonic was badass?"

Attached: 1567792080808.jpg (251x250, 14K)

That was good until it went full Ren and Stimpy. I love that shit as much as anyone else but it's not what Sonic is.

>edgy means new age
>sonic was new age
>NO THATS WRONG
are you okay? actually.

Attached: 1566690576488.jpg (640x480, 19K)

I agree with you but what did you do to Vergil in order to get that mess of an image?

Attached: vergil commits a hate crim.png (1032x574, 492K)

I just love how this couldn't be more poorly animated. Every single frame is fucked in some way.

WHITE COP FRIENDS

I like it. Made me laugh.

But Sonic Unleashed didn't have real fur on Sonic, unless you count the Werehog, but that's not his normal design so it's kinda a moot point

What is the point of the tan areas if they are just different colored fur rather than skin?

This. At the very least they could have removed the fur from the flesh coloured parts.

I never knew Japan had different art for the genesis games.

what exactly is tweening?

to put it short
>draw thing
>click the points in the canvas you want thing to go
>program makes it animate itself
tweening is very noticeable if done wrong, a good example is unironically The Nutshack. the weird stiff yet smooth 60fps movement. when you watch it you'll notice it because everything isn't frame by frame animation there

>alexa bliss shirt
Perfect

FPBP

so should it more be used for like in between frames and stuff like small movements?

HE PISSED ON MY FUCKING WIFE

>it IS arguably over-animated compared to the norm of cartoons today
We shouldn't be complaining because someone jumped high over a low bar.

the best use of tweening if i had to choose would be Foster's home for imaginary friends so i think it really all depends on the person making it. i usually use it for panoramic shots in animations i make.

I can’t find any proof of this, OP is full of shit.

T. Buzzwords using retard

The adventures of sonic the hedgehog

L for Loo. He's taking a shit.

Sonic being a mix of cool and cute is the key to his design in my opinion. I agree that the Sonic CD/OVA Sonic is the best example of this, which is probably why it's also my favorite iteration of the character.
Sonic should be small and have some degree of attitude/spunk, but he should also be confident and in control of most situations. A show-off, but one who's earned the right and can back it up.

I think the main thing I dislike about "Sonic should be cartoony" is just that people link it with toon physics. If there is one thing I feel Sonic NEEDS in any iteration, it's a sense of physics. Sonic should have weight and momentum and take a moment to build up speed, and shit like the movie trailer's speedforce garbage where time slows around him because of how "fast" he is while standing still has to go. I am not a fan of Boost Sonic if that isn't apparent.

>More than once I've heard the industry negatively compares him to John K in terms of attitude.
source? or is this coming from your disgusting, sweaty ass?

looks fine other than the arms
what the fuck is wrong with the arms

Why didn't he dodge that dart?

The arms aren't blue.

>NA version

Yeah,but less.

Disagree.
This is better.

Attached: Sonic 06 Experience.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

I still don't understand the exchange between Sonic and Strike Man

Youre right, its not like sonic. Its better

This animation makes sense contextually in the movie

It's fake, OP is sucking dick again.